From the Journals of Michael Wagner - Cover

From the Journals of Michael Wagner

Copyright© 2023 by Phil Brown

Chapter 97: Shaving Vickie

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 97: Shaving Vickie - In 2011, a fifty-six-year-old man, suffering from depression, puts a gun to his head and pulls the trigger. But instead of dying, he finds himself alive in the body of a sixteen-year-old boy, in 1971. And he soon discovers that whoever did this to him accidently gave him empathic abilities. They also gave him a purpose. A mission to save his world. This then, is his story, taken from his own journals. The amazing story of how he came to change the world.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Pregnancy   Nudism   Royalty  

Wednesday, June 9, 1971

“How does who, do what?” Nicky asked.

“I was talking to Catherine, and she seems to be able to sense what’s going on around me,” I explained.

“What’s going on around you?” Amy asked.

“I told her my guests had arrived and she warned me that Amy hadn’t started her birth control yet,” I explained. “I hadn’t told her who my guests were, but she knew.”

“I wonder how she knew? I didn’t know myself until just a few minutes ago,” Amy said. “I told you I’m not ready yet, so I’m not really sure why you wanted me to come, anyway.”

“In case you haven’t figured it out yet, my sister is a budding exhibitionist. She likes it better when people watch her getting fucked!” I said crudely.

“Michael!” Nicky said, blushing. “I just didn’t want her to feel left out.”

“Yeah, right! You didn’t want her to be left out of watching you get your furrow plowed!” Vickie teased.

“Well, anyway! Amy’s just here as an observer. And since Vickie and I didn’t get to be with you Saturday night, we talked to your wives, just like they do it on Tapato, and they said it was okay.”

“They did, huh?” I replied.

“Yeah. Mikeya said you wore her out and Ileana just started her period,” Nicky said grinning. “So...”

“So...?” I echoed.

“So Nicky and I get you tonight!” Vickie supplied.

“So, now that you’ve got me, what do you intend to do with me,” I teased back at them.

Slowly, Nicky untied the belt on her robe, allowing it to hang open for a moment, before shrugging her shoulders, causing her robe to puddle in the floor at her feet. She was wearing the red bra and panties she had modeled for me at the lingerie shop. My heart did a little stutter-step as I watched the robe fall.

She looked to Vickie and Amy, who quickly removed their robes as well. Vickie had on a light blue camisole with tap pants, and Amy had on a light-pink silk slip, trimmed with pink lace.

“WOW!” I thought. Little Mike did a double take as he began rising to the occasion.

“You see, Vickie has been a bad girl,” Nicky explained. “And it’s time for her Master to do something about it.”

“That’s right. I remember that she was very disrespectful when I introduced my other administrative assistant to her,” I said as I tried to adopt a stern look and voice. I scanned her and saw that she was filled with the desire to submit. Quickly, I began to formulate a plan.

“Victoria!” I said sternly.

“Yes, Master.”

“Sit down right there,” I said, pointing to one of the lounge chairs. “I’ll be right back.”

I stepped into my cabin, stripped off my shorts and t-shirt, and grabbed four of the old Michael’s silk ties.

Returning to the lounge, I stepped behind the chair Vickie was occupying, and pulled her arms behind the low backed chair, quickly tying her wrists to the base of the mounted swivel chair. I heard a small gasp from Amy as she saw me nude for the first time, but I was focused on Vickie and didn’t worry about it.

Stepping in front of Vickie, I lifted her left leg up and over the upholstered arm of the chair, pulling it towards the back of the chair and tying her ankle to the same place her arms were tied. I repeated the maneuver with her right leg. Stepping back in front of her, I pulled her hips forward slightly, positioning them on the front edge of the cushion.

This left her with her legs spread wide, and her arms stretched behind her.

Slowly, without saying a word, I knelt between her wide stretched legs and began to lightly run my fingertips down her neck, to her breasts. Gently caressing the sides of her still covered breasts, I moved my hands over her nipples, teasing them through the soft fabric. I continued to run my hands over her body, teasing and caressing her through the flimsy material.

“So,” I said, “my little slave wants to feel good?”

“Oh, yes, Master!” Vickie replied breathing only slightly harder from my teasing fingers.

“And she wants her Master to make her little pussy feel good too?” I asked.

“Oh, yes! Master.”

“And she would like to feel her poor little, empty pussy filled with a big hard cock?” I asked, as I ran my fingers under the edge of her tap pants, teasing the insides of her legs and lightly brushing the edge of her labia.

I continued talking to her, as I teased her legs, all the way to her toes, tickling them briefly, before making my way back up the insides on her tautly stretched leg muscles.

When I reached her crotch, I pulled the fabric to one side, and lightly ran the tip of my tongue, from the little rosebud of her asshole, up over her lips, barely brushing her clitoris as I continued to where the hair covering her pussy ended.

“Oh-o-o-o...” she moaned.

“Good?” I asked, rising.

“Oh yes! Please don’t leave,” she said softly.

“I’ve got a surprise for you,” I said as I stepped back toward my stateroom.

There was a small bowl of apples and bananas sitting on the table. I grabbed it, emptying the fruit on the tabletop as I went by. I filled the bowl with warm water in my bathroom and returned to the lounge area, carrying the things I needed.

“Now, I’ll demonstrate what happens to slaves who forget their manners,” I said as pulled her tap pants down. I had to stop and untie one of her legs, to get them off, and then retie it. I left them hanging from the end of her other foot.

Vickie followed me with wide eyes as she tried to scan me to see what I had in mind. But she had challenged my shield before, and this time I was perfectly calm and not distracted, so she didn’t stand a chance. She gave up after only a cursory effort.

Amy could see the instruments I had brought with me as I unrolled the towel I had wrapped them in and a gasp escaped her lips.

I looked directly at her.

“Not a word!” I thought to both her and Nicky firmly.

Amy’s eyes were wide, but she didn’t say anything as she brought her hand to her mouth, clinching her teeth on the fingers of her closed fist to keep from saying anything. I sensed her arousal, not from looking at me, but at Vickie’s naked pussy. I did a double take, and saw that Amy’s eyes were fixed between Vickie’s legs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.