From the Journals of Michael Wagner - Cover

From the Journals of Michael Wagner

Copyright© 2023 by Phil Brown

Chapter 90: Adriana Comes to DC

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 90: Adriana Comes to DC - In 2011, a fifty-six-year-old man, suffering from depression, puts a gun to his head and pulls the trigger. But instead of dying, he finds himself alive in the body of a sixteen-year-old boy, in 1971. And he soon discovers that whoever did this to him accidently gave him empathic abilities. They also gave him a purpose. A mission to save his world. This then, is his story, taken from his own journals. The amazing story of how he came to change the world.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Pregnancy   Nudism   Royalty  

Tuesday, June 8, 1971

“Michael?” Penny called from the open door.

“Yeah...” I mumbled.

“Time to get up,” she said.

“What time is it?” I asked without opening my eyes.

“It’s time to get going. They just said to wake you and tell you to get dressed,” Penny said.

It took me a moment to remember why I was this tired. I had fallen asleep in my clothes, last night, only to be awakened by a pair of sex-starved Polynesian Princesses.


“Aw-w-w ... I’m sorry. Did we wake the sleeping little boy?” Mikeya teased.

“I’ll show you little boy! As soon as I get out of these clothes,” I told her.

“I hope so,” she replied as she began tugging at my shirt.

I sat up in the bed as she pulled it over my head, then attacked my pants. Soon I was naked and both princesses were all over me, rubbing and kissing. They decided to divide and conquer, as they pushed me down on my back, with Ileana kissing me passionately, and Mikeya doing the same for Little Mike.

Finally, Mikeya straddled me, plunging down quickly, to envelope my erect member with her desperate pussy. She settled in for a long ride as she thrilled to the sensation of fullness she had missed for almost a week.

Ileana, lying beside us, seemed content just to share her passionate kisses with me. I scanned her as I lay there, enjoying both of the sister’s attentions. I discovered that Ileana was struggling NOT to get too excited. She had decided to wait out her time, until she could start taking the newly prescribed birth control pills she had received this morning. She told herself that, this close, she didn’t want to risk becoming pregnant, since I had already prophesied that Mikeya would have twin daughters, thereby fulfilling their quest.

“C’mere,” I told Ileana. “Put your knees next to my ears.”

Ileana was confused for a second, but quickly figured it out. Mikeya straightened up to allow her sister to mount my face, but never slowed down her repeated hip rotations. Putting her hands on Ileana’s shoulders for balance, she began to rotate and plunge her pussy up and down, steadily, on Little Mike.

Ileana settled her pussy on my waiting lips.

“Oh ... Je vois (I see)!” she exclaimed, as she felt my tongue on her vagina. Soon she was grinding her pussy against my mouth, trying to get me to touch her clit. But I continued to tease her, avoiding her increasingly desperate attempts to establish contact with her sensitive nub.

“Agh-gh-agh ... Mi ... chael...” she cried. “Ple-eas-se-se...”

I felt Mikeya stop her movements at the sound of her little sister’s cry, so I connected her, just in time to sense Ileana’s sexual frustration. For some reason, Ileana’s heightened passions, even though she was frustrated, stoked the fire in Mikeya, and she started moving faster, pounding me harder.

Finally, as I felt Ileana reaching her peak, I grabbed her shapely buttocks, trapping her tightly to my mouth, as I moved my lips up fractionally on her pussy. Then, sucking the little nub between my lips, I lashed it repeatedly with my tongue.

It became a battle of Ileana’s leg muscles against the muscles in my arms, as she skyrocketed through her orgasm.

“Oh mon Dieu! C’est trop! J’abandonne! C’est trop!” she cried in French. (Oh my god! Too much! I give up! Too much!).

Sensing her completion, I let go of her hips, just as she tried with one last hard effort to release the pressure on her hypersensitive clit. She literally sprang off my face, falling to the bed beside me, panting.

Mikeya, still connected to her sister’s emotions, suddenly became very still. She began to shiver as her own orgasm, together with the waves of orgasmic bliss from her sister, washed over her.

Realizing I was still hard, she fought the urge to dismount, and began grinding against me. Exquisite pain seared through her super-sensitive pussy, so she switched to using her internal muscles to try and milk the seed from my shaft.

“Please, Michael. You must give it to me. You must give me your seed!” Mikeya cried.

I tried to scan her, to see if she was too sensitive to continue, but all I found was an overwhelmingly desperate need to make me cum in her. So placing my hands on her hips to hold her in place, I began to thrust up with mine, driving Little Mike harder and harder into her.

At one point, I was actually lifting her high enough to take most of her weight directly on my pelvic bone. She used this ‘air time’ to grind her throbbing clit against me as she cried, “Oh, oui!” over and over.

I didn’t last long with this kind of wild calisthenics, cumming inside her with massive spurts, as she had asked for. When she felt me cumming, she sighed a happy sigh, collapsing on top of me, trapping me, exhausted, beneath her.

After a few moments, she turned her head to the side and said something ‘native’ to Ileana. I looked at Ileana in question.

“She said that now it was safe for me to fuck you,” she giggled. “And that I owed her. But not too much!”

I hugged Mikeya to me.

“You are such a good big sister,” I told her. “And you are going to be a wonderful mother to our daughters!”

Mikeya, knowing that Ileana didn’t want to get pregnant, and deciding that abstaining from this new found pleasure might be difficult for her, had decided to fuck me first, to wear me out, so I’d be less likely to cum in Ileana.

We lay there like that, with Mikeya on top of me and Ileana in the crook of my arm, for a while. Finally, Mikeya, rolled off of me, and then scrambled to the bathroom, holding her hand over her pussy to keep from dribbling. I started to remind her that most of my spend had already drained out of her, coating my crotch, but before I could speak, Ileana said, “Oo-o-o! somebody made a mess!” referring to a limp, but very satisfied Little Mike.

“Here,” Mikeya said to Ileana, as she tossed her a damp washcloth. “If you want to use it, you have to clean it.”

Little Mike jerked as the damp cloth enveloped him. Of course, Ileana thought he was flirting with her, so she began to caress him gently.

“Before this gets too far along, I need to talk to you and your sister,” I told Ileana.

“Oh, poor baby,” she said to Little Mike, who was growing in response to her attention.

“He’ll be fine,” I told her. “Let me up.”

I went to my bag, and removed two of the items I had purchased earlier, with Adriana’s help.

Mikeya rejoined us, and I had them sit side by side on the bed. I sank to one knee in front of them. They were mildly curious as to what I was doing, but their underlying contentment was evident.

“Mikeya, Ileana, I want to tell you how fortunate I feel, that you chose me. I did not totally understand what was happening when we went through the ceremonies, and I’m not sure I understand all that they meant, but I understand that you...” speaking to Mikeya, “ ... and I are going to be the parents of two little girls, soon.”

Imagine that you had just heard that you were finally going to reach your life’s goal very soon. That’s the only way I can describe Mikeya at that moment. Happiness, satisfaction, accomplishment, excitement, and joy. All rolled together.

“I want you to know that I will make no claim on you or them that might threaten your nation or the monarchy. However, I will do all I can to support you, and both of them. I would like to be as much a part of their growing up as possible, without treading on your royal traditions. You’ll have to guide me in what I’m allowed or not allowed to do,” I told her.

Mikeya just smiled her radiant smile as she said, “Don’t worry, Michael. Your little Princesses will grow up with all the love that you and I and the people of Tapato can give them.”

I turned to Ileana, as I said, “And while I am not sure what your future holds, I hope that I am some part of it. I know that I am looking forward to your extended stay, and will do everything in my power to make it a happy one, that your dreams may be fulfilled as well.”

Mikeya leaned forward to hug me and Ileana followed, as they told me how happy they were.

“Wait! I have something else. In America, we have a custom. When a man is mated, he bestows on his mate a symbol that says to everyone else, that this woman is his mate,” I told them.

I had their attention now, as two pairs of eyes had suddenly become very large.

“If you had been wearing such a symbol at the party, you might never have been bothered,” I explained to Ileana.

“It wasn’t that much really,” Ileana offered.

“Still, I’m sorry it happened. So, I would like to give both of you symbols of my commitment to you, that are native to my country,” I said.

I set the two small jewelry boxes on the floor between us, and opened the first one, removing the two rings. Then taking Mikeya’s left hand in mine, I slid the engagement ring, with its shimmering diamond, and its accompanying band, onto her ring finger.

“Your Highness,” I said looking directly into her eyes, “as the future queen, I swear my allegiance to you. As the future mother of our children, I offer you my love, and my promise to do everything I can to help protect them from evil, and to help you raise them in wisdom and love. I do not know the traditions or customs of your people yet. I know only that my heart commands me to offer you this symbol of my love, in the hope that you will wear it with happiness and love.”

Mikeya surprised me by standing, as she said, “Arise, my Prince.”

I stood as she requested, my eyes never leaving hers.

“Michael, you may never tell of this, but you need to know,” she said.

Then, sinking to one knee, Mikeya continued, “A queen can only swear her allegiance to the nation. So my people must be the ones to receive the oath of my being. For without that, I cannot rule wisely. However, I, Princess Mikeya Melati Putih Kapaemala, heir to the Throne of Tapato, give you my pledge that I will love you always, as the father of my daughters, and the joy of my heart.”

I lifted her to her feet and kissed her gently before enfolding her in my arms. For Mikeya, this was a rare glimpse and an even rarer chance to share in her emotions. For she was not, by nature, an emotional person. I became lost in the feelings of warmth and love, until she spoke.

“Michael,” she said softly, “Ileana?”

“I will treasure your pledge, all my days. Thank you, Your Majesty,” I said.

“I thought I told you, Michael. ‘Your Majesty’ is for the Queen,” Ileana said.

“I know ... Your Majesty,” I replied as I finally pulled away.

Then I picked up the other jewelry box, and removing the rings, I took Ileana’s hand, and slid her diamond engagement ring and matching band on the ring finger of her left hand.

“Ileana, if you so choose, our futures will be one future, our dreams, one dream, and our love, one love,” I said to Ileana.

“That wasn’t what I had planned to say!” I thought to myself.

The words had come, but they were not mine.

This was not my first prophesy, but the others, I had at least understood somewhat. This one was new. And I had no idea what it meant. So I’m sure I looked a little weird after I said it.

Ileana looked thoughtful as well, before she said, “I know. I have chosen.”

When she saw my puzzled look turn to bewilderment, she continued...

“They visited my dreams too, but I thought I was crazy. Until this morning, when I found out they had also visited the others,” she explained.

My curiosity was getting the better of me now and I’d have preferred to discuss this further. However, they had other plans for me, and talking would have been difficult, what with Mikeya’s twat covering my mouth. They had mounted me again, this time switching places, with Mikeya giving me dire warnings about what would happen to me if I came in Ileana.

I bowed to their royal demands, and immediately began reading them, in an effort to give each of them what they so desperately sought.

After one more, smaller orgasm, Ileana got dressed, and then kissing her sister’s cheek, spoke to her in Tapatoan.

Then bending to kiss my forehead (Mikeya had yet to relinquish her domination of my tongue!) Ileana said, “I just told her not to wear you out tonight. We still have many more nights of this adventure.”

Mikeya had waited patiently for this night.

Now, assured that all her other duties and obligations had been, or soon would be met, she reveled in both her success and her pleasure. She then set out to make new conquests. And it wasn’t long until Little Mike became one of them. But not before giving her a mighty effort.

“I want to try it all, Michael!” she told me. “Even right here,” she said as she touched my fingers that were caressing her leg at the moment, and guided them to the valley between her ass cheeks.

I hadn’t seen that one coming! But I had promised to make her happy. It took lots of slow, patient, stretching, before she was ready, but I’ll be damned, she liked it!

I fell asleep soon afterwards. Considering it had been almost twenty-four hours ago that I had started my day, no wonder I was tired.


As I looked around me in the light of day, Mikeya was nowhere to be seen.

“Okay. I’m getting up,” I told Penny. “Have you seen Mikeya?”

“They are ‘supposed’ to be getting ready, but Mikeya looked in worse shape than you do. I don’t want to ask what you did to her, do I?” Penny teased.

“Why does the guy always get the blame?” I groused, as Penny left.

Since we were going to the State Department, first thing this morning, I dressed in slacks and a sport coat. The quick shower helped, but I needed coffee. So I made my way to the Dining Car.

It looked like I was the first one there, so I grabbed a cup of coffee from the pot on the galley counter, and settled into a booth. Pretty soon, a young lady I did not know, was standing beside me with a plate of biscuits and gravy.

“Kip said you might like these,” she said.

“And you must be Kip’s big sister, Karla,” I stated.

“And you must be Michael. Or should I address you as ‘Your Highness’?” she asked sassily.

“You do that, and I’ll have to call you ‘Kissy’,” I replied.

“How did you...?” she started. Kippy and Kissy were what the family had called them when they were small. She hated being called Kissy.

“I hope that someone told you, Kissy, BEFORE you accepted the position, that there are very few secrets around me,” I told her.

“Ah ... they did. I guess I just didn’t believe them. I mean nobody has called me that since kindergarten,” she said.

“Then I guess you don’t have to use my title, either,” I replied, smiling at her.

“Deal! Oh, Kip said to tell you there are two cars parked next to the tracks. He said you might be able to tell who they are,” she said skeptically.

“Tell him they’re SY,” I said after a quick scan.

“SY? What would State’s Security Service be doing at Union Station this time of morning?” she thought to herself as she returned to the galley.

“Our visit constitutes a Diplomatic Mission,” I explained. “They are here to escort the Queen and her party to the State Department.”

“Oh...” she thought back automatically.

“WAIT! How are you doing that?” she cried out loud from the galley.

“I warned you, Sis,” Kip replied with a chuckle as he figured out what was happening to her. “I think that they are going to be VERY interesting people to work for.”

I cut my connection and left Kip to explain, as Anna came in and sat down across from me.

“Do you know where we are? And did you know that there are two Government vehicles out there, and they are not CIA or FBI?” she asked.

“We’re behind Union Station in DC and the men in the cars are SY,” I replied.

“How did they know we’d be here?” she asked.

“I don’t know, but I suspect they contacted the office. Or maybe Catherine,” I replied. I’d put my money on Catherine.

She shrugged. “So I take it they’re clean?”

I nodded as Kip came out with coffee and a biscuit for Anna.

“I gotta tell you, boss...” Kip started.

“Not yet,” I interrupted him.

“Wha ... you keep doing that,” he said with a grin. “Anyway, I was just going to say that I haven’t seen anyone able to jerk her chain like that since she was a kid,” Kip laughed, refilling my cup as well.

“I hope I didn’t scare her,” I said.

“Naw. She’s just a little confused at the moment. Penny tried to warn her last night, but I don’t think she really believed her. I guess she’ll take things Penny says a little more seriously now,” he said as he headed back to the galley.

“Kip?”

“Yes, sir,” he replied automatically.

“Nicky, Vickie, and Amy, are still asleep and will be staying here. They are not to leave the train without you,” I instructed.

“Yes, sir,” he replied, smiling this time. He knew I couldn’t say anything about the ‘sirs’.

“Michael?” Anna thought.

“Yes,” I thought back. I was a little surprised that she was using thoughts, when sitting right in front of me.

“Daddy asked me to ask you for a favor,” she said hesitantly.

“Depends. Does it have anything to do with me and your fine ass?” I teased.

“MICHAEL! Please, not now. I’m almost desperate enough to give in to you, even if it means LETTING you fuck my ass. But this is serious!” she cried.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.