From the Journals of Michael Wagner - Cover

From the Journals of Michael Wagner

Copyright© 2023 by Phil Brown

Chapter 84: The Shower

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 84: The Shower - In 2011, a fifty-six-year-old man, suffering from depression, puts a gun to his head and pulls the trigger. But instead of dying, he finds himself alive in the body of a sixteen-year-old boy, in 1971. And he soon discovers that whoever did this to him accidently gave him empathic abilities. They also gave him a purpose. A mission to save his world. This then, is his story, taken from his own journals. The amazing story of how he came to change the world.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Pregnancy   Nudism   Royalty  

Monday, June 7, 1971

“I do love them all,” I thought to myself.

Even an Empath can be overwhelmed by emotions. So I disconnected myself from them as I climbed the stairs. From the big window at the top of the stairs, I could see that dawn was breaking. It was too late to go back to bed, but I decided on another shower. After my workout with Catherine, I was sure I needed it.

I had just gotten the water adjusted to where I like it, when a voice said, “Need somebody to wash your back?”

“That, and some other places,” I answered without turning around.

All I got in return was a deep throated purr.

“How do they keep sneaking up on me like that?” I wondered to myself.

“Very, very quietly...” she even purred in her thoughts.

Using just the bar of Ivory soap in her hand, she washed my back without a washcloth. Her fingers tickling me under my arms and along my ribcage.

Then, moving lower, she ran the bar of Ivory all over my ass, trailing her finger gently through the crevice between my cheeks, her fingernail teasing the pucker of my asshole.

“M-m-m-m,” she purred again as I shivered.

Next, she rubbed the bar of soap between her hands, working up a lather. Placing the soap back in the holder, she reached around my waist and began to run her lathered up hands along the length of my stiff cock. I began to sense the fantasy that was welling up inside her. One she had never dared to try.

“Oh, that’s good. Are you sure you want to go there?” I asked in a low voice, as a moan escaped with my question.

“Oh yeah!” she purred deeply.

Leaving a straining Little Mike to whimper at the loss of stimulation, she turned me around. Still using only her hands, with her phenomenal touch, she helped the shower’s spray rinse the soapy residue from my body. Taking her time, she caressed my abs and pecs worshipfully with her hands, as they moved northward up my body.

Then, she ran a hand up and down each of my arms, lightly teasing the surface of my wet skin. Her erotic touch was driving me wild with anticipation and desire. Across my shoulders, she brushed them, until they met at the base of my neck. Then cupping my face in both hands, she pulled me towards her slightly. Lovingly, she kissed my chin, then each cheek, before finally brushing my lips tenderly with hers.

I had held back, enjoying the stimulation of her touch, as she gave me the most erotic bath of either lifetime. But my will power reached its limits with her passionate kiss. So I wrapped my arms around her and plunged into the deep pool of clear sexual energy that was filling me from her touch.

I began to read her now, determined to give her what she wanted. She almost always preferred a gentle touch, so I released her, and turned her around to face the shower wall.

Placing first one hand, and then the other, palms flat against the shower wall, I gently nudged her legs apart, until she was standing as if she were about to be searched. Then, just as she had to me, I lathered my hands and began to run then across her shoulders and back. I detoured to make sure I got her arms. Wrapping both of my soapy hands around her wrist, I twisted and turned them as I bathed the length of each arm in soapy lather, then back to her torso, picking up the trail as I continued washing her down to her shapely ass.

I figured one good turn deserves another, so I returned the favor, running my finger through the crack of her ass cheeks, lightly teasing her rosebud before moving on. Kneeling, I lathered my hands again and wrapped both hands around the top of her leg and lavished my attention on it as I worked my soapy way down to her foot and then back to the valley between her legs, repeating my attention to her other leg, once again avoiding the contact she now craved as I reached the top of her leg, once more.

“Mic ... hael!” drawing out my name into a whine. “Plea ... se!” she begged.

I just stepped back and pulled her hips back another step away from the wall. Admiring her pendulant breasts as they now hung almost vertically downward while I re-lathered my hands, I reached from behind her and began to caress those magnificent hanging orbs, fondling them with my soapy hands.

Feeling my raging hard-on against the cheeks of her ass, she wiggled it, teasing me. Reaching one of my soapy hands back to her ass, I fingered her rosebud, teasing her as I pushed gently into her dark canal. I continued to tease her now elongated nipples, as I gently pushed further into her ass.

This was her fantasy. And unlike the others girls, there was no verbal component to it, so I remained silent. However, she craved gentleness in the extreme, and I wasn’t sure if you could even fuck someone in the ass, gently. But I had a ‘missile-lock’ on her emotional desires, and damn, if I wouldn’t die trying to please this wonderful young lady.

I needn’t have worried, because she took matters into her own hands, as she reached back with one hand and grabbed my cock and positioned it against her slightly stretched little asshole.

“Give it to me! Shove that long dick up my tight little asshole!” she cried in anguished anticipation.

I eased into her slowly. I don’t care what you heard; I was the one reading her now. I knew she was lying. The words may have been part of her fantasy, but deep inside, she was afraid of the pain. So I gently eased an excited Little Mike into her ass hole. She was surprised as the head of my dick slipped past her stretched anal ring.

” ... not bad” she thought.

Moving her hips, she experimented with the different feelings her movements created as I held as still as I could, with her moving against me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.