From the Journals of Michael Wagner - Cover

From the Journals of Michael Wagner

Copyright© 2023 by Phil Brown

Chapter 72: Fashion Show

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 72: Fashion Show - In 2011, a fifty-six-year-old man, suffering from depression, puts a gun to his head and pulls the trigger. But instead of dying, he finds himself alive in the body of a sixteen-year-old boy, in 1971. And he soon discovers that whoever did this to him accidently gave him empathic abilities. They also gave him a purpose. A mission to save his world. This then, is his story, taken from his own journals. The amazing story of how he came to change the world.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Pregnancy   Nudism   Royalty  

Julie came in and said, “Are you all through in here? ‘Cause the first annual Seven Oak’s Fashion Show is ready to begin!”

We all followed Julie to the Great Hall.

Because of the way the home was designed, with the front hall being over thirty feet wide, two stories high, and running from the front door to the rear patio, it created a very large lobby-like area through the center of the home. And around the area were small sofas and chairs scattered in clusters throughout. All of the seating seemed to revolve around the central staircase, but was grouped so as not to impede traffic.

The staircase itself was massive, with carved balustrades and marble steps that were ten feet wide. They climbed up about twenty feet to a huge landing, with a large picture window facing the terraced back yard and the Sound. The stairs split on the landing, going left and right, leading to wings on either side of the Great Hall.

The girls had arranged the seating so we were facing the foot of the stairs, with a special seat for me in the center. Liz and Catherine were seated on either side of me and instructed to coach me they deemed necessary. Nicky handed her grandmother a pad and an ink pen to make notes on my choices.

They had brought down Nicky’s eight track tape player and inserted the Jackson Five’s ‘Third Album’ for background music. I bit my tongue to keep from saying anything about golden oldies.

Helen was first, slowly making her way down the staircase. She had on a frilly, soft pink gown with big puffy sleeves. She looked nice, but her discomfort showed at being on display. She lamented about being out of her element, going to a fancy party. We all complimented her though, and told her she would have a good time.

Penny was next in a dark purple evening gown that left her shoulders bare. I know. It’s called strapless. But it was sexy enough to remind me of how good she had looked naked.

I stood up as she approached the end of the stairs, bowing as she reached the bottom.

“You look lovely,” I told her.

“Do you like it?” she asked breathlessly.

“I love it. I can’t wait to see what else you selected,” I told her.

Her face fell. “This is ... the only one I could afford,” she said, her voice barely a whisper.

“Not to worry. I can’t imagine you finding another one I would like better. You look stunning,” I told her.

“Catherine. I need you. May I?” I thought to Catherine for the first time in a week. It felt good to know she was on my side again.

“Of course. Give it to me,” she said. She had seen me speak to Penny, and witnessed the FBI Agent’s reaction. Now she just needed the details. So I quickly fed her the memory.

“Penny was late to meet them, and didn’t have time to try on any more. And she wouldn’t let Nicky pay for her dress. She said she couldn’t accept gifts from clients. I’ll take care of it later, you need to focus on the girls right now,” she thought back.

Each of the girls followed in turn. I stood and kissed them on the cheek every time they reached the bottom step, complimenting them on some aspect or feature of the gown. Then Catherine and Liz and Helen would ask me questions and compare my opinion to theirs, before finally writing something down.

I won’t try to describe them all, but I realized that their second selections were a bit more daring than their first, and their third selections were pushing the boundaries a little. It didn’t take long for me to figure out that Debbie and Sarah were somewhere upstairs, helping the girls to get dressed.

And they all looked fabulous. It was going to be some tough decisions. I found it fascinating to see them all parade down the stairs, not as girls, but, as young ladies.

Randi’s maturity showed, and if I had met her at the party tomorrow night, I would have thought her to be in her twenties.

“You look fantastic in that one, Randi,” I told her on her third choice. “I can’t wait until I’m old enough to ask you out. Even though a twenty-three-year-old would never go out with a mere boy,” I told her.

“She might if the boy were a prince!” she said, as she looked over my shoulder at Jason.

“I hope you were paying attention!” I thought quickly to Jason, as Randi moved to the side. This was her last gown and she didn’t have to rush off and change. Jason had been dreamily following her, and his head started when he heard my voice.

“You mean me?” he asked.

“Jason, my brother-in-law. She sure wasn’t talking to me,” I replied laughing.

“Oh ... Oh! Okay,” he said as he finally got it.

I noticed that Mandy’s choices were all bright colored and frilly. She was excited to be a part of things, but I got the impression this would be a lot more interesting to her in a few years.

Nicky looked radiant in a solid white form fitting gown that had a matching Bolero style jacket. When she removed the jacket, the gown made her bare shoulders look incredibly sexy.

“Hey, Sis!” I thought to her. It’s kinda hectic right now, but when things settle down, I’d like to take you to dinner. Just you and me. Okay?”

“That would be so cool!” Nicky replied.

“Well, there is one condition. You HAVE to wear that dress!” I exclaimed. “I love it!”

“Oh-h-h. Thank you for that. Just promise me you’ll take me somewhere nicer than the Tastee-Freez!” she said laughing.

Vickie was nervous the first time she modeled, unsure of traversing the steps in her new high heels. On her second trip, her dress wasn’t as full, sleeker maybe. I noticed that she was much more comfortable in it, and it was dark green.

“I wonder if that’s the ‘emerald’ dress that Nicky was referring to?” I thought to myself. “I can see where Nicky would like it. Vickie looks beautiful in it.”

“Doesn’t she though! And it makes her look so sexy!” Nicky thought back to me. “Why don’t you pick that one for her, Michael?”

“Nicky! Michael hasn’t seen the blue one yet. And it shows more of my boobs!” Vickie told her giggling with embarrassment as she realized I could hear her talk about her boobs.

“Oh, get over it! Besides, it’s not like he hasn’t made you cum just by sucking on them!” Nicky retorted.

I suddenly realized that they were sharing their thoughts, on Vickie’s dime. She was using her ability to connect the three of us.

“She’s doing well. She must have been practicing,” I thought.

“That’s not all she’s been practicing!” Nicky quipped and the connection dissolved in a fit of words and giggles.

While both Nicky and Vickie had chosen strapless gowns. Julie’s was all straps.

I’m sure that there is a designer term for it, but one thin little strap went around her neck, and the rest of the tiny straps circled her lithe body. They wiggled when she walked, allowing teasing glimpses of the bare skin beneath.

“Julie, if we choose that dress, I’ll ruin my tux,” I thought to her.

“Huh? What do you mean?” she almost stumbled when she heard my thought unexpectedly.

“The scissors! They’ll stick out and ruin my tux. When I look at you in that dress, all I see is a very sexy Christmas package and I just can’t wait to unwrap it!” I told her.

“You’d better not come near me with any scissors, Michael Wagner. Do you know what this dress cost?” She giggled.

Mikeya’s second dress was deep blue, and somehow, really showed off her ‘royal-ness’. I mean, she looked so regal that she might actually BE the queen. I said so to the ladies around me and her mom agreed.

“She does look very majestic in it,” Kalani sighed. “Maybe she should save that one for the State Dinner.”

The neckline on Jenny’s third gown made a vee that went all the way to her waist, exposing her belly button along with the insides of her still developing breasts.

“It really looked elegant on her. I wonder what her mom will say when she sees it?” I thought. “And how in the world does she keep her breasts from slipping out?”

“Mom helped me pick it out, silly!” Jenny thought back to me. “And we use magic to keep them from falling out!”

“What about your dad?” I thought back, teasing her. “Or did he help pick it out too?”

“No. But if he gets a hard on when he sees it, mom says I get to spend the night with them, like Randi did!” she thought right back.

I couldn’t help it. I turned to look at John as he watched his fifteen-year-old daughter descending the stairs.

“Well, it looks from here, like you are going to have a very good time tonight!” I thought back.

“Oh boy!” she giggled.

Ileana could have worn a potato sack and made it look stylish and elegant since she was still glowing from our time together this afternoon.

After she came down the first time in a simple but elegant gown that had, according to Catherine, an empire waist and cap sleeves. I asked Kalani if she and Ileana had straightened out their problems.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.