From the Journals of Michael Wagner - Cover

From the Journals of Michael Wagner

Copyright© 2023 by Phil Brown

Chapter 60: Farewell Dinner

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 60: Farewell Dinner - In 2011, a fifty-six-year-old man, suffering from depression, puts a gun to his head and pulls the trigger. But instead of dying, he finds himself alive in the body of a sixteen-year-old boy, in 1971. And he soon discovers that whoever did this to him accidently gave him empathic abilities. They also gave him a purpose. A mission to save his world. This then, is his story, taken from his own journals. The amazing story of how he came to change the world.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Pregnancy   Nudism   Royalty  

Dinner was quiet. A sad pall hung in the air. I tried to tell myself it was because the girls weren’t naked any more, but it didn’t help. I knew that Grace’s absence was having an effect on me, but I was determined not to let it get me down. Catherine had only said she was sorry when we met briefly before dinner.

As the meal wound down, Jaye and Sandy left the room. They came back with a cart, draped with a table cloth.

Sandy had evidently been chosen as spokesperson.

“Can I have everyone’s attention, please?” she asked the room.

The table became quiet.

“We had no idea what we were getting into, when Anna called two weeks ago with her urgent request to accommodate fourteen guests. As it turned out, the Wagner family has to be the most fascinating guests Twin Springs Ranch has ever hosted!” she said warmly.

“Let’s see ... they helped us get the Lodge whipped into shape early. They re-wrote the mystery dinner play, turning it into a big success. They even jumped in to help run the place when we were short-handed one day.”

“Yeah! Nicky found her true calling in life!” Julie cracked.

“They taught us how to line-dance, and put on several wonderful exhibitions of ballroom dancing. They helped us with a particularly difficult breech birth of a calf. Since the calf survived, the staff has named her ‘Nattie’, in honor of all that Natalie did helping her into the world.”

There were several words of congratulations to Natalie for that one.

“Great! Other people get bridges or buildings named after them. I get a cow!” Natalie quipped.

Of course, everyone erupted in laughter at that. Natalie didn’t make a joke often. But when she did, it was a good one!

When things died down a little, Sandy continued, “ ... they hosted Twin Spring’s first ever Fertility Ceremony...”

The girls all hooted at that one!

“ ... and they were responsible for helping me discover my birth father, and my new sister.”

She paused to smile at Anna.

“Finally, and most important to me, the Wagner family is becoming my extended family as well; since Michael and I plan to give birth to a new little Wagner, next year.”

Everyone applauded that.

“We...” she indicated Anna and her mother, “ ... talked it over and wanted to do something to commemorate such memorable guests. So...” she removed the tablecloth from the cart revealing a carved wooden sign, “ ... the next time you are all here, you will be staying in...” she hoisted the one-foot-by-three-foot sign for all to see, “ ... The Wagner Lodge!”

Everyone clamored their approval with yells and more applause as we passed the sign around the table.

“But wait! There’s more!” Sandy yelled above the din.

“In addition to everything else you’ve done, it seems that Michael discovered a useable plateau, with a marvelous view of the valley and the ranch. So in honor of his discovery, it will now be known as ‘Michael’s Point’!” Sandy proclaimed, as she unveiled a second, smaller carved sign. This one she brought around the table to hand to me first.

“Thank goodness they didn’t call it ‘Fertility Point’!” Julie cracked.

I looked at the sign for a second, before quickly passing it to Nicky. Putting my arms around Sandy, I pulled her into my lap and hugged her. Of course, this led to a kiss. And as my family passed the sign, I kissed her with as much passion as I could find in me right now.

Finally, we broke our kiss as Anna stood to say a few words. Sandy remained on my lap, with her arms around me.

“Now, as you know, we changed the plans and you are leaving tonight,” Anna said to the group. “The change is partly for logistical reasons, and partly for security reasons. In a few minutes you will head up to the registration area and board a bus for Denver. Your bags are already on board the bus. Once you get to Denver, you’ll board a special train for New York. While the trip will take a little longer, Catherine thought you would enjoy the experience. It will also allow for easier movement of such a large group, and better security.”

There was a sudden murmuring around the table from those of us that hadn’t known about the train.

Anna paused, then said, “Catherine and Liz can fill you in on the details about the train, later. Natalie, Grace, and I will be flying back to Tennessee, tomorrow. I will see you all again when you return from New York.”

“Oh, great! Grace is really leaving me, and now I’ve got to sleep all night sitting up in a cramped seat!” I thought tiredly. I could feel the depression as it swallowed me.

“Now for a bit of warning. Because of something known as ‘The Official Secrets Act’, where you have been and what you did while you were here can never be directly discussed with anyone outside those who are here. You cannot tell your friends, or your classmates, or your teachers. You cannot discuss this with your work colleagues, or your employers. If the situation arises where someone is pressing you for details, contact your parents, or Penny, or me ... immediately!”

Anna waited for everyone to get quiet again.

“If necessary, you can tell everyone you have been on vacation out west. The reason for the sudden departure can NEVER be discussed. If you have to, tell them it was a family matter. You should not mention Twin Springs by name, or any of the other people you have met here. As for Mikeya and Ileana, Penny will brief you on your specific covers. You must not mention that you have had sex with Michael, or that you are trying to become pregnant. Mikeya, you and Ileana need to be super careful while you are in New York. Because of Michael’s notoriety, the press will be scrutinizing him and anyone associated with him, while you are there.”

Then, looking to Kalani, she said, “For their safety, it might be better if they refrain from any, er, ‘stimulating exercises’ while they are there. And girls, as far as you are concerned, they are the daughters of one of Catherine’s associates, and are spending part of their summer vacation with you.”

“Above all, kids, remember what your parents told you about what they have allowed you to do. That has to stay within the family. They have given you license to handle your lives like an adult. That means it comes with adult responsibilities. The fallout would be horrendous if you talked about it with the wrong person. Your parents, and even Michael, could be taken away from you if you make a mistake. So please, think before you speak. And do not speak to strangers.”

“As for Michael and his gifts, the stakes are even higher. Catherine and I both questioned him when he saw fit to share the knowledge of his gifts with you. And so far, he has proven he was right to trust you. But now you are going back into the world, and it is more vital than ever that you keep what you know within the family. And that includes what you know about Vickie’s gift as well.”

She stopped to look directly at me.

“Penny will talk to you and Vickie more on the train. Your challenge will be the greatest, because starting now, you cannot afford to slip up and let anyone else become aware of your talents,” Anna told us, but she was directing most of it at me.

“Please, everyone. Listen and do exactly as Penny tells you. She has a big job keeping up with all of you, and I want you to help her as much as you can. That includes not wandering off while you are in New York. Never go anywhere alone. That’s especially important to you girls. The situation with the Russians is on hold, but it is far from being over. And I wouldn’t put it past them to try and gain some extra leverage in their upcoming negotiations with Wagner Industries, by having a hostage or two. So, if you meet a young man at the party, and he wants to show you his etchings, what do you do? Mandy?”

“Tell him no?” she ventured.

“Absolutely! The risk is too great this weekend. Understand, this will pass and security won’t always be like this. But for now, if anyone tries to separate you from the group, don’t walk, run! Tell an adult, or one of your security people as quickly as possible.”

Anna paused as she surveyed my family. Her eyes finally met mine as she sighed.

“Any questions?” she asked with a trace of sadness in her voice.

Nobody said anything. Anna’s speech had reminded us of all the dangers we had been isolated from for the last two weeks. And I, for one, was gonna miss the security of the ranch.

Everybody started telling Anna, Sandy, Natalie, and Jaye goodbye as they headed for the bus. Finally, it was just me with the three of them. I thanked Jaye for all they had done for us and wished her the best. She took the signs on the cart and headed back towards the reception area.

Anna hugged me next.

“Please don’t give up on Grace. She’s very confused right now. She just needs a little space, and the time to think things through,” she said softly.

“I’ll see you soon,” was all I could say as she walked out of the Pavilion.

I looked up and it was just Sandy and me now. She hesitated and I smiled at her. Suddenly, she flew into my arms, her desire obvious in her eyes. And in her lips, as she kissed me.

“Oh, Michael, I wish you didn’t have to go!”

“I wish you could come with me, Sandy.”

“I know. Me too,” she sighed.

“I’ll be back in a couple of weeks and we’ll have time together,” I said.

She just clung to me. Neither of us wanting to let go. I knew I was vulnerable right now. And while Sandy had a special place in my heart, it was based on a very limited and not too pleasant encounter last Friday night, and the prophecy that came to light that night as well. Our relationship needed some time, and all mine had been taken lately. In a way I was looking forward to being back here without the United Nations.

Just as quickly, I realized that I wasn’t being fair. I must be more worn out than I thought.

“Sandy, I believe that we are going to have a very unique and hopefully very long relationship. But I don’t know how it’s going to play out. In the meantime, I am very emotional right now and don’t want to make promises I can’t fulfill. But I can promise you this. I think you are beautiful, and sexy, and that you will make a great mother. And no matter what happens, I believe you are a very special person, and I cannot wait to find out for myself, just how special you are.”

“Oh, Michael!” she cried. I just held her and opened my heart to her. I didn’t know what else to do.

Finally, she said very softly, “It’s getting late. You’re going to miss your bus.”

Still holding her hand, I started towards the registration area. We walked in silence. I didn’t know what else to say.

Finally, we saw the bus, with Penny and Catherine standing and talking with the driver. It was obvious they were waiting on me.

“Ah, Michael?” Sandy spoke so softly, I almost didn’t hear her. I turned to look at her.

“I ... I think I love you,” she said. Then she reached up and kissed my cheek. Then turning quickly away, she ran towards the main house.

I watched her run up the steps and in the door, before I turned and with a sigh, mounted the steps to the bus.

When I climbed on the bus, I noticed that the adults were all near the front, and the girls and Jason, were all in the rear. So I picked an empty seat about halfway back. It’s easier to mope if no one is sitting next to you.

As I moped, I realized that I was still hoping she would come. That she would suddenly appear with her bags saying she had changed her mind.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.