From the Journals of Michael Wagner - Cover

From the Journals of Michael Wagner

Copyright© 2023 by Phil Brown

Chapter 49: Grace’s Dilemma

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 49: Grace’s Dilemma - In 2011, a fifty-six-year-old man, suffering from depression, puts a gun to his head and pulls the trigger. But instead of dying, he finds himself alive in the body of a sixteen-year-old boy, in 1971. And he soon discovers that whoever did this to him accidently gave him empathic abilities. They also gave him a purpose. A mission to save his world. This then, is his story, taken from his own journals. The amazing story of how he came to change the world.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Pregnancy   Nudism   Royalty  

As we mounted the steps to the Lodge, Catherine asked, “Michael, would you mind getting me one of those chairs from the great room? They are much more comfortable than the one in my room.”

I did and she showed me where to place it in her room, then settling into it she said, “Why don’t the two of you sit there on the bed? That way I can see you as we speak.”

I remained silent, hesitant to scan either of them. I knew there was something she wanted to say, and felt it would be rude to try to get ahead of her.

“Thank you, Michael. You are correct. I do have something important to say, and I appreciate you not getting there ahead of me. Because this is not only for you, but Grace as well. And while your way can be efficient, some things are better said aloud.”

Grace looked to me and smiled. I just nodded and remained silent.

“Grace. Next to my son and of course Nicky and Michael, you are the best thing that has ever come into my life. That you came to us because of Michael’s tragedy is ... well, I think it’s actually a blessing. I almost believe it was ordained. I want you to know that I love you like a daughter. And while I would never dream of replacing your own mother, I hope you will think similarly of me one day.”

“I already do ... Mother,” Grace said softly.

Tears welled up in Catherine’s eyes. “Thank you, Sweetheart.”

“Do you still feel as you did when we talked last? Do you love him?” Catherine asked her.

“I think I do. I’ve never felt like this about anyone before. So if this feeling is love, then yes, I love Michael.”

Catherine smiled at Grace,

“I think you do too. You look at him the same way I used to look at Greg. Quite by accident, I had the chance to see into Michael’s heart yesterday. And I can tell you that he loves you as well, above all others. He may not totally realize it yet. But it’s there. I saw it and it is true. He loves you.”

Grace smiled at me and squeezed my hand.

“Grace, last week, as we were walking back from the rodeo, you appeared to have had an epiphany, realizing that you could be a permanent part of Michael’s life by doing things for him that no one else could. Is this still true?”

“Oh, yes! I know that I want to be a part of his life, and I think I’m falling in love with him. But his life, and my role in it, seems to be so different from anything I ever imagined for myself. I am still trying to sort it all out.”

“Is it because of his gift, or his wealth, or his mission, or maybe because of all the other women?” Catherine asked pointedly.

Grace hesitated, thinking it all over.

“Ah! So that’s where she’s going!” I thought.

“Yes, Michael. That’s where I’m headed with this. I’m concerned about Grace. And I don’t want her to get lost in the ... uniqueness, shall we say ... of your life. After talking with Grace over the last few months, and especially the last two weeks, I think I know what she’s up against. I think she’s facing a decision she doesn’t quite understand. So I wanted to talk about it with both of you.”

I nodded.

“I think I’d like that.” Grace said, letting me know she had heard. She was getting more like Catherine all the time.

“Greg was also a time traveler like Michael. And he had a gift for sensing others as well. Although he was never able to do all the things with his gift, that Michael can. As I told Michael last week, I don’t know if it’s because Greg’s nature was more reserved, or Michael just has more of whatever it is. Or it could even be a combination of both,” Catherine explained.

“But Greg was a good man. Just like Michael is. I can tell you that Michael even looks a lot like him, which I guess would be natural since they are related. But where Greg focused on building an empire, and accumulating resources, Michael has the luxury of not having to do that. I believe that this is one of the reasons that Michael has been given a mission that Greg never had. The resources to accomplish it are already there.”

I hadn’t thought of it in that way before, but I realized Catherine was right.

“I hadn’t thought of that,” Grace said, echoing my own thought. “But it makes sense. All the way to Tennessee and back this weekend, I was thinking about all this, but it never crossed my mind that Michael’s grandfather was like Michael. I mean with his being a time traveler and his powers and all. That really puts a new light on it for me.”

“Well, most of that is because I was close to Greg, and now Michael. In fact, up to this point, I am the bridge between the two generations. And I’ll predict that if you choose this unique relationship, that you will become the bridge to the next generation.”

“The next generation?” Grace asked.

“Yes. If we accept the premise that Greg began accumulating resources so that Michael could complete his mission, then logic dictates that there is an overall master plan behind all that’s happening. A plan that was conceived, implemented, and is being guided by someone or something with powers beyond our scope of imagining. So who’s to say that the plan wouldn’t encompass future generations as well?”

“Double do-do!” Grace swore. I would find out later, that it was the most profane thing she was allowed to say growing up, and she used it only rarely.

“The big question, of course, is what is this grand scheme?” Catherine said. “Alas, we may never know. For it has already encompassed one generation, and now appears to be headed into the next. So the question becomes, is it a good thing? And then if we determine it is, do you and I want to be a part of it?”

I remained silent. I had already reached my conclusions. This was all for Grace’s benefit and the temptation to scan her right now was great. But I was quickly learning it was not always a good thing to watch people internally debate the pros and cons of a situation. It was so much better to scan for an outcome. A decision. Especially when it involved me!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.