From the Journals of Michael Wagner - Cover

From the Journals of Michael Wagner

Copyright© 2023 by Phil Brown

Chapter 48: Vickie

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 48: Vickie - In 2011, a fifty-six-year-old man, suffering from depression, puts a gun to his head and pulls the trigger. But instead of dying, he finds himself alive in the body of a sixteen-year-old boy, in 1971. And he soon discovers that whoever did this to him accidently gave him empathic abilities. They also gave him a purpose. A mission to save his world. This then, is his story, taken from his own journals. The amazing story of how he came to change the world.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Pregnancy   Nudism   Royalty  

Catherine and Vickie sat quietly. I severed their connections and began to scan for everyone else. I sensed Vickie scanning me as I did, so I smiled at her.

Candy, along with Nicky, Randi, Julie, Jennifer, and Mandy, were just leaving the stables out past the main house, leading horses to the big barn for today’s trail ride for the other guests. I could sense they were actually working this trail ride.

Debbie was still in bed. As were Grace and Natalie. I couldn’t wait to see them. I was aware they had arrived late last night, along with Anna’s dad, and her Aunt Jaye.

John and Sarah were in the serving line in front of Helen. I knew all three were headed this way.

The Kapaemala’s cabin was full, with several people stretched out on mats on the floor. Ileana was sitting in a rocking chair on the porch, alone. Most of the others were still asleep. It had been a late arrival for their guests as well. And an even later family council.

“Good morning, beautiful!” I thought as I tapped Ileana’s mental shoulder.

“Huh?” she said out loud, whipping her head around. Seeing no one, she was not scared, but confused.

“I said, good morning, beautiful. I was referring to you. I didn’t mean to frighten you, I was just checking and saw you were awake and thought I’d say hello. Also, I owe you an apology.” I thought to her.

“Where are you?” she said out loud.

“I’m at the Dining Hall, and you don’t have to speak out loud. I can sense your thoughts,” I explained.

“Michael?” she thought.

“Your Majesty.” I thought back, sending her an image of me bowing.

“Quit that!” she thought. “Please. I get too much of that pompous stuff as it is. Besides, only the Queen is referred to as ‘your majesty’. Princesses’ are always ‘your highness’. How can you do this all the way from there?”

“My apologies, Your Highness. Besides, it’s only a few hundred yards, or should I use meters?”

“I know how to convert imperial to metric. Still it’s quite a distance,” she replied.

“It’s nothing really. Last night I was talking to Grace, back in Townsend. That’s almost fourteen hundred miles. Or about twenty-three hundred kilometers.”

“Twenty-three hundred kilometers? I don’t believe you!” Ileana exclaimed.

“Ileana. One thing you will discover about me if you are around me long, I don’t lie.”

“I’m sorry, Michael. Our native tongue does not translate well sometimes, so I misspoke. I meant to say that I did not believe my ears when I heard it. It does not mean I mistrust the source of the information. Please do not be angry with me!”

“Don’t worry. I’m not angry. You’re right, though. It is kinda hard to believe sometimes. Are you going to be available for me to formally apologize to you later today?”

“What could you possibly owe me an apology for?”

“For slighting you yesterday. I did not understand it was a ‘Two-Princess’ package, and so I did not kiss you. But if you’ll allow it, I will make it up to you at your convenience.

“A Two-Princess Package? Oh! I understand now. You didn’t realize the request included me. Are you disappointed?”

“Not on your life! Pleasantly surprised. Very pleasantly. But definitely NOT disappointed!” I told her.

“Well, you don’t have to make it up to me,” she thought to me.

“Oh, but you are mistaken. I cannot enter into a relationship with you, any more in debt to you than I already am.”

“In debt?”

“Of course. For choosing me.”

“Ja campali?”

“Huh?”

“I’m sorry. I asked if you meant what you said? That you feel indebted to us for choosing you?”

“Very much so, Princess Ileana. Very much so. The honor is one of the greatest in all my lives.”

“Mother was right. You must be much older than you appear.”

“Before I embarrass myself further, did your grandmother arrive safely and in good health?”

“Oh yes. They arrived very late. After midnight. And then we stayed up talking until almost dawn. They are all sleeping now, but they’re anxious to meet you later.”

“And why, my princess, are you not asleep as well?”

“I just couldn’t sleep. I think I’m too excited.”

“You’re looking forward to tomorrow then?”

“Oh, yes!”

“Well, I am too. Although I’ll admit to you alone that I’m a little nervous about trying to make both of you happy.”

“Oh. Don’t be. We will be fine, I’m sure.”

“Well, I have to go now. I have enjoyed spending time with you this morning. I am really looking forward to getting to know you better.”

“Paloma, Michael. It means ‘until later’ in my tongue.”

“Then, Paloma, Ileana.”

“Paloma, adorè.”

I could feel her sigh as I reluctantly closed our connection.

“That was beautiful, Michael,” Vickie said, still kneeling at Catherine’s side. “You are so thoughtful.”

“You followed that?” I asked out loud.

“Not only did she follow it, she shared it with me as she did. And she’s right. You are wonderful,” Catherine sighed.

“What? Shared what? I thought you were all meditating or something. I almost didn’t come over here, except I saw John and Sarah come over,” Helen said.

Actually, I was discovering that Helen never said just one thing. Once she starts, she just keeps going, and going, and going. Like the Energizer bunny.

“What’s an Energizer bunny?” Vickie thought to me.

“Okay, I give. Tell Catherine she’s made her point!” I thought to Vickie.

Vickie just turned to Catherine and smiled. I’m sure they were sharing something about me, but I wasn’t about to scan to find out what it was.

“What is going on?” Helen asked.

“It looks like Michael is learning a lesson about privacy!” laughed Sarah.

I just looked at her. It seems that Vickie was sharing with more than just Catherine.

“Helen, I was giving Vickie a lesson on using her Empathic ability. But it looks like I’m the student for this part,” I told her.

“A lesson?” Helen repeated, thoroughly confused.

“Here, let me show you,” I offered as I slowly replayed the part she missed.

“What?” she squeaked when we got to the part about her wanting to try me. But I continued the replay so she didn’t have time to say anything else.

I ended it with Vickie kneeling beside Catherine as we waited for her to arrive.

“That was ... well, I don’t know. Was it true? Or did you make it up?” She finally asked.

I felt my temper flare.

“Michael!” Catherine warned.

I took a deep breath and scanned Helen quickly. She wasn’t trying to pick a fight. She was just saying whatever was on her mind at the time, without any regard for the effect of her words on anyone else. My wife, in my last life, had been like that. You’d think after all the years of enduring her, I could handle it better; but it still got my goat.

“Helen,” I finally said. “If I did made it up, YOU would never know.”

She didn’t get it. She just looked at me, thinking that if she couldn’t understand it, then nobody could. Therefore I must be stupid. Oh well, I was used to that look from the last time through also.

“However, there is no need for me to lie about any of it,” I said. “I gave it to you as I discovered it. To clarify, Vickie is an Empath of considerable ability. In just one lesson, she has already begun to exhibit amazing traits. We still have to work on many things, like range and control. But overall, she is talented, gifted, and smart.”

“My little Vickie?” Helen asked, not completely comprehending her daughters gifts, yet.

“I’m not so little anymore, Momma. Michael has helped me grow up a lot in the last three days. And he says he’s going to keep teaching me,” Vickie said to her mom.

Helen just stared at her daughter.

“Why are you kneeling there?” Helen finally asked her.

“Because Michael told me to,” Vickie replied happily. I could see she had already abandoned responsibility for the situation to me, and very happily so.

“Helen, I am going to replay my instructions to her again. This time, I want you to watch very carefully just how she reacted,” I said and I did, replaying the memory slowly for her.

“She was happy when you commanded her, but not when you asked her?”

“Correct.”

“I don’t understand,” Helen said frowning.

“I’m afraid I don’t get it either,” John said. “If you spoke to me or Sarah like that, you’d end up on your butt, on the floor!” John said with some vehemence. “No offence,” he quickly added.

“None taken,” I said automatically. “In fact, I agree with you. But that’s not how Vickie’s psyche works.”

I had everyone’s attention now.

“I like chocolate ice cream. I could eat it at every meal. How often would you want to eat with me?”

“Well. I like it, but I couldn’t eat it every meal,” John said. “Too many calories!” he added with a laugh.

“I prefer vanilla,” Catherine offered.

“Me too,” said Sarah. “I like that French Vanilla.”

“I don’t really care for sweets that much,” Helen said.

I looked at Vickie. Everyone else had given their opinion.

“I’d eat whatever you told me to,” she said.

“Thank you sweetheart,” I thought looking into her eyes.

“But ... that’s being ridiculous! What have you done to her?” Helen asked accusingly.

“Wait! Are you saying that anybody that likes ice cream is ridiculous?” I asked Helen.

“Of course not!” she replied.

“But you did say that because Vickie’s preferences for what makes her happy aren’t the same as yours, that she is being ridiculous, didn’t you?” I asked her very pointedly.

“No! Quit trying to trap me!” Helen said angrily.

I simply replayed the scene for everyone. Then remained quiet as I watched Helen.

Helen sighed heavily, “I’m sorry, Sweetie. I didn’t mean you were bad because your choice was not the same as mine. But I don’t understand. Is something wrong with Vickie?” This last she directed to me.

Helen was really getting under my skin now. Taking a deep breath, I slowly exhaled and said, “There is NOTHING wrong with Vickie!” trying my best not to growl as I said it.

“All human beings tend to find different degrees of happiness in their interactions with other human beings,” I said, speaking slowly. “And when we find someone who makes us very happy, we usually refer to it as falling in love. What we want or need to be happy in relationships is similar to what we want or need in our choice of ice cream. Flavor, amount, frequency all play a part in our preferences and ultimately, our degree of happiness. Does that make sense to you, Helen?”

Helen just nodded. She understood the words, but she wasn’t sure where I was going with it.

“On the spectrum of needs in a relationship, Vickie is more towards the end known as ‘Submissive’,” I explained. “The other end of the spectrum is known as the ‘Dominant’. Most of us fall somewhere between these two extremes. John is slightly dominant, and Sarah is probably slightly submissive, for example. And just like in every other sampling of human preferences, the majority of us fall closer to the middle of any spectrum than at the ends.”

“That’s true. John is a little more dominant,” Sarah said.

“Nobody knows why someone is submissive or dominant, any more than they know why the differences in our choice of ice cream. But the situation for a submissive is much more dangerous than the ice cream eater. By definition, a submissive is happiest when they are allowed to exercise their submissive nature. But they need a dominant personality to be submissive to. And most dominants are not well trained or they tend to be a little extreme in their dominance, which can result in pain or even death of the submissive,” I continued to explain.

Helen, thankfully, was at least following what I said. I wasn’t sure if she really understood the concept yet.

“All her life, Vickie has been looking for that person to meet her needs. To dominate her. So far, it’s been you,” I said to Helen. “But you don’t really understand her needs, and you are the wrong gender to provide for ALL her needs. So it’s just a matter of time until a Dom comes along and sweeps her off her feet, and away from you. The only reason it has not happened yet, I would guess, is her shyness, and the fact that there are not usually a lot of teenage Doms at your local high school,” I quipped.

“But I still don’t understand. What needs? And why can’t I take care of her?” Helen said, fear rising in her voice.

“Helen, how old were you when you first had sex?” I asked.

Helen didn’t answer, but blushed as everyone looked at her.

Suddenly, Vickie erupted. “It was Earl? I can’t believe you slept with Uncle Earl! And you were only fifteen. Oh my god! Mom!”

“Vickie! Please!” cried Helen as she started crying.

Vickie rushed to her mom, hugging her and apologizing.

It took a minute for Helen to calm down. I finally ordered Vickie back to her seat. She complied hesitantly, but I could sense her relief as well. When Helen regained control, I turned to Vickie.

“Vickie, how old were you when you first had sex?” I asked.

“Nineteen, I hope!” she said. Everyone but Helen laughed.

“Do you see my point, Helen?” I asked her.

She nodded, but didn’t say anything.

“Vickie, I have never been a Dom, but if you will agree, I will become your Dom, for the next hour,” I offered. “That means I will take complete responsibility for all your decisions and everything that you do, and everything that happens to you. I will protect you, provide for all your needs, and take care of all your wants and desires. If it works for both of us, we’ll try it for a longer period.”

Vickie was nodding her head, and unknown to the others, her pussy was tingling and growing wet.

“You, on the other hand, will agree to do everything I say, without hesitation, debate, or argument. Do you understand what I’m asking you to do? And do you agree to do what I tell you to do, completely?”

“Yes, Michael!” Vickie said in a rush.

“Very well. I want you to kiss me. Just like we did earlier.”

“Oh yeah!” she exclaimed, as she hopped on my lap and started kissing me. It was all I could do not to take her right there. When I finally ended the kiss, Little Mike was screaming in my head.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.