From the Journals of Michael Wagner - Cover

From the Journals of Michael Wagner

Copyright© 2023 by Phil Brown

Chapter 47: Debbie’s Dream

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 47: Debbie’s Dream - In 2011, a fifty-six-year-old man, suffering from depression, puts a gun to his head and pulls the trigger. But instead of dying, he finds himself alive in the body of a sixteen-year-old boy, in 1971. And he soon discovers that whoever did this to him accidently gave him empathic abilities. They also gave him a purpose. A mission to save his world. This then, is his story, taken from his own journals. The amazing story of how he came to change the world.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Pregnancy   Nudism   Royalty  

Sunday, May 30, 1971

“Candy?” her mother said softly.

Debbie was sitting beside us on the bed, lovingly pushing the hair out of her sleeping daughter’s eyes.

“Would you like to go horseback riding with your sister and cousins?” she asked her.

“Huh?” Candy replied trying to wake up. “Uh-huh.”

“Then you need to wake up, Sweetie. They’re all in the bathroom getting ready. I laid out your clothes on your bed.”

“Thank you,” Candy told her mom as she rolled over and kissed me. “And thank you too!”

While it wasn’t the eternal kiss of last night, we both knew that something special was still there. I could feel myself getting lost in her again.

“If we don’t stop, you’ll miss your trail ride!” I told her.

“I could ride you...” she purred.

“Candy,” her mom said. “Your sister and cousins are waiting on you...”

“Oh, well. I guess I’ll have to go ride a smelly old horse, then,” she said, smiling as she got out of the bed.

“Good morning, Mom,” she said to Debbie. “Thank you for the note. And the flowers. They’re lovely.”

Debbie’s jaw dropped as she stared at her departing daughter.

“You’re ... er, welcome dear,” she sputtered.

“Well?” Debbie said after Candy scooted off to the bathroom. “Who was that? And what did you do with my daughter?”

I knew what she wanted, but I was in the mood to tease her.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

Exasperated, Debbie lunged at me, trying to tickle me. “O-o-o-o! You know what I am talking about. Is she okay?” Debbie asked more seriously.

“She’ll be fine. She’s deeper than you or Mandy, and she had no trouble taking all of me. All five times!”

Debbie stopped and sat straight up.

“Five times! You fucked my little girl five times? On her first time?”

“Don’t get mad,” I laughed. “Don’t tickle me either.”

“But I don’t understand. Last night she was fourteen. This morning she’s twenty-one and acting as if you two have been married for years!”

I just shrugged. I don’t know why I hesitated telling her what happened to me.

“You’d better tell me what you did to my daughter, Michael Wagner! Right this minute!” Debbie said sternly.

“I ... uh, I think I fell in love with her last night,” I finally replied.

“You WHAT?” she yelled at me. “MICHAEL WAGNER! How could you!”

“She told me about her dream, and when I realized it was true, I think I fell in love with her. I don’t understand it, and I sure can’t explain it. But that’s what happened. Your daughter has me in the palm of her hand, and she knows it. And, I think it makes her very happy.”

“She’s too young to fall in love! How could you? You are supposed to protect them!”

“Debbie! Listen to me. I didn’t do it. I’m as surprised as you are. But in the last two weeks, my life has been filled by unexplainable surprises. Although this is probably not one of the biggest surprises, it is definitely the most pleasant. And she has discovered her true self in it. Didn’t you notice how peaceful and serene she was? She is one of the lucky few who have discovered their purpose in life, accepted it, and is very happy with it.”

“Her purpose in life?” Debbie questioned me.

“Please don’t get upset with her, Debbie, but she has been chosen, and in her heart, has already agreed to stay with me forever, bearing some of my children, and taking care of all of them.”

“I don’t understand. Does this have to do with the things you said about the girls and the triplets playing a role in the future?”

“I think so. Over the last two weeks, different things have been revealed. Not only to me, but to Grace, Sandy, Randi, and now Candy. They seem to revolve around the idea of me fathering a new nation. When Grace and Sandy had their dreams, I was aware of them. But when Randi and Candy had theirs, I knew nothing until I read their memory of them, but they were all similar in nature.”

Debbie did not respond. She was thinking hard on something, so I scanned her.

“Ah-h-h! So you had a dream too?” I said, surprised.

“It’s looking like more than one Sanders’ woman is going to be tied to you,” she said with a sigh.

Still lying on the bed, I opened my arms to her as she lay down beside me, her head on my shoulder. After a while she spoke.

“Did you really fuck her five times?”

I didn’t answer. Instead I replayed the evening for her. She was quiet as she watched.

“You just keep on surprising me Michael. I could tell when she came a couple of times. Did you?”

I shook my head.

“You took her love and her virginity, yet you didn’t even worry about getting your own satisfaction. You are something else! It sounds almost too good to be true. You gave her an ideal first time, and you promised her forever. What more could any girl want?” Debbie mused in amazement.

I remained silent, waiting. I knew she had more to say.

“I didn’t really think our dreams were real,” she said.

“Why is that?” I asked.

“Well, in my dream, I was making love to you and suddenly I knew I was yours. Heart and soul. And I looked down and your dick was buried to the hilt in my pussy and it didn’t hurt. I guess I thought it was just an erotic fantasy, because I know that’s impossible.”

“True. Was I any good?” I asked her.

“You were superb. You always make me feel so good. Except when you quit too soon, like you did yesterday.”

“I seem to recall I owe you,” I said.

“Yes. You do!” Debbie replied as she threw her leg over me, shifting around until her pussy was over my cock. Then she began to grind it against my long pole, sliding back and forth, her labia parting to allow my length to plow her furry furrow.

“Mm-m-m-m...” she moaned, “that’s good!”

Then raising herself up, she slotted the head of my cock at the entrance to her tunnel and slid down the track until my train hit the back of her caboose. Debbie started gyrating her hips again, grinding away with her coochie halfway down my cock. Being on top, she controlled the speed and depth of my penetration, maximizing the sensations to her ultimate pleasure. I had to force myself not to thrust into her shallow depths, as her exquisite pussy was massaging the part of my cock that was inside her.

Debbie was focusing on squeezing my cock with her vaginal muscles and the sensations this caused her, so I followed her thoughts and began to form a mental image of what she was feeling. I found myself wondering what it would feel like on my cock, if her vagina were deeper and she could squeeze the whole thing.

Debbie moaned again, distracting me from my idea of a deeper vagina. I became lost in her feelings as I realized I had never had this clear of an image of her inner emotions before. I was so fascinated, I lost track of my own feelings as I focused that much more on hers.

Debbie suddenly stopped moving on me.

“Michael?” she said, opening her eyes. I could see they were filled with fear.

“What is it?” I asked her.

“I’m not sure,” she replied as she pushed herself up, and looked between our bodies to where Little Mike was buried in her pussy.

“Michael?” she said, slowly as if she was about to panic. “What’s going on?”

I quickly followed her gaze to where we were still joined. I didn’t get it at first, but then I finally understood. My cock was COMPLETELY buried in her cunt.

“Am I hurting you?” I asked quickly.

“No. That’s just it. It doesn’t hurt,” she said. Then comprehension hit her. “IT DOESN’T HURT!” she cried. Then she raised herself up until my cock was completely out of her pussy. I could tell she was checking to see if I was still hard.

I was.

Then, using her hand, she positioned me at her entrance once more and slowly slid back down. She kept her hand wrapped around my cock until she touched it with her pussy lips, then stopped. I could feel her flexing her muscles inside her pussy as they tenderly massaged Little Mike. Removing her hand, she then allowed herself to settle down my shaft a little more, expecting the pain to hit at any minute.

I remained very still, except for an occasional twitch when she squeezed me a certain way. I was monitoring her exploration, feeling both her fear and her rising excitement.

Finally, her pubic bone met mine. Again, she paused, then began slowly moving her hips in small circles causing my shaft to rub her insides. Then she paused and lifted her eyes to mine.

“What did you do to me?” she asked. “You did something! It’s all the way in, and it doesn’t hurt!”

Suddenly, I recalled thinking about what it would feel like if she could massage my entire cock, and I immediately replayed my memory for Debbie.

“I don’t understand, but whatever you did, I love it!” Debbie exclaimed as she suddenly realized she could fuck as hard as she wanted without fear of pain. She raised herself up and then plopped back down on my cock, experimentally, repeating the motion over and over

Debbie was discovering she could fuck as hard and as deep as she wanted without any pain. She was fucking me now, with complete abandon, as for the first time in her life, she was not afraid! And she seemed determined to make up for all the years of fucking she felt she had missed.

I just hung on for the ride. And what a ride! I responded a little, thrusting up into her, but she was almost berserk with the thrill of fear-less fucking as she fucked me without fear. She was cumming in minutes, but she kept going. I could tell that she was running on the excitement of her discovery, but she was rapidly running out of steam.

“Are you okay?” I asked her softly, when she finally slowed down.

“Hell, yes!” she cried. “Did you cum?”

“Not yet,” I told her. “I’m having too much fun watching you.”

“Good! Then we can keep going,” she said as her hips started rotating.

What followed could have been label ‘Death by Fucking’ because I felt like I was going to die a couple of times. Mostly from sheer ecstasy. She started riding me again, but quickly tired this time, so I flipped us over and began to plow her furrow.

“Harder!” she cried. “Fuck me harder!” Then she started giggling so much I had to stop.

“What is it?” I asked her.

“Oh, Michael,” she cried. “If you only knew how much I have always wanted to say that!”

I resumed my thrusting, and she resumed her chant. I decided that she really didn’t mean it, she was just caught up in the thrill of even being able to say it. It didn’t matter though, because I was about to cum.

“Pull out!” she cried. “Pull out and cum in my mouth. I want to taste you!”

After I came and she had slurped it all down, she continued to suck on Little Mike excitedly. It wasn’t long before he was ready to go again.

“See,” she said. “I knew I could get you hard again!” Then she turned over, getting on her hands and knees.

“Now, show me what kind of stud you really are!”

Like I said, Death by Fucking!


“Michael, baby?” she said softly in my ear.

I groaned, and reached to cover Little Mike with my hands, for protection. But she beat me to him.

“I guess maybe my dream was true after all,” she said.

“Huh?” I said, still not totally awake.

“You know, my dream I told you about. The one with me taking you all the way inside of me,” she said. “I guess that means that you and I will always be special to each other,” she sighed happily.

I thought for a moment about how my life had changed. And how lucky I was.

“Debbie, you will always be special to me,” I told her.

“I want to thank you. That was the most incredible sex I have ever had in my whole life!” she told me. “I still don’t understand what you did, but I know you did it. Thank you, Michael.”

I reached for her nipple with my lips and began to nurse.

“It won’t be long until I can suck real milk from these,” I thought to her. “Will you nurse me when they become swollen with milk?”

A shiver went through her as I realized my mistake. I’m not sure if it was my attention to her sensitive nipple, or the mention of having babies, but Debbie was getting excited, again!

“I’m sorry, Debbie. I just can’t do anymore, right now,” I told her when she tried to stroke my cock again.

“Damn! I thought you young guys were supposed to be able to keep up with us old women,” she said, laughing. “Can I at least kiss it goodbye? I don’t know when I’ll get to be with you again.”

Although I didn’t know it at the time, I was about to receive the most fantastic blow job of my life. I couldn’t really focus on reading her because the sensations she was causing as she licked and sucked me were too distracting. I don’t know if it was because I was already gone, or because of the exquisite feel of my cock sliding down her throat, but it wasn’t too long before I felt the rumbling deep in my groin.

“I’m cum ... ming!” I cried as I shot my load deep down her throat.

She eased her mouth off my cock, her lips sucking my shaft as she pulled back. I could see drops of cum on her mouth so I pulled her to me and kissed her deeply, licking the last vestiges of our coupling from her lips.

Then holding her in my arms, we lay there quietly without speaking. Finally, I scanned her and found her lost in the memories of what we had done, hovering on the edge of repose. I held her a few more minutes until I detected the even rhythm of sleep, before easing out of the bed.


After a quick shower, I headed for the Dining Hall. The skies were clear after yesterday’s rain.

Vickie was waiting on me. She and Catherine were talking as I approached.

“Here he is. Why don’t you ask him yourself?” Catherine said to her.

“Uh ... I don’t know ... if I could,” she replied shyly.

“Good morning,” I greeted both of them as I sat down my tray and kissed Catherine on the cheek.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.