From the Journals of Michael Wagner - Cover

From the Journals of Michael Wagner

Copyright© 2023 by Phil Brown

Chapter 39: Nicky, Randi, and Jenny

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 39: Nicky, Randi, and Jenny - In 2011, a fifty-six-year-old man, suffering from depression, puts a gun to his head and pulls the trigger. But instead of dying, he finds himself alive in the body of a sixteen-year-old boy, in 1971. And he soon discovers that whoever did this to him accidently gave him empathic abilities. They also gave him a purpose. A mission to save his world. This then, is his story, taken from his own journals. The amazing story of how he came to change the world.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Pregnancy   Nudism   Royalty  

It must have been my stomach growling that woke me. Or maybe my bladder. The sun was on its downward journey, soon to be setting behind the Rockies to the west. I looked at the back of my left wrist. It was bare.

“Damn! I’ve GOT to do something about getting a watch!” I thought loudly to myself.

Anna stirred slightly, but I could sense she was still out of it. The combination of Mother Nature’s call, and Little Mike’s extremely close proximity to a phenomenally sensuous ass, made for a double ache. I flexed my pelvis, and Little Mike poked harder against her rear gate.

She squeaked and pulled away as reality hit her.

“I’m sorry, but I don’t know if I could take you again right now. I haven’t had a sore pussy since my freshman year at BC,” she said apologetically

“Don’t worry. I’m not gonna fuck my sexy little cowgirl again right now. In fact, before I fuck your sweet little pussy again, you are gonna offer me your virginity.”

“Too late stud! That was gone before you became a baritone. I haven’t been a virgin in a long time,” Anna said.

“That may be true for that sexy little pussy of yours...”

My unspoken words took shape in her mind as she finished my sentence for herself. Her eyes grew wide as she realized what virgin part of her anatomy I was referring to.

With her eyes still wide, she slowly shook her head from side to side. I nodded mine.

“Oh yes! Sexy cowgirl. You will give it to me and I will use it. I have already branded the insides of your little cowgirl pussy. Next, I plan to brand your sexy little cowgirl ass, Agent Carter,” I told her.

“Damn! I do love this girl’s fantasies!” I thought to myself as I went to water a nearby bush while she gathered the horses.

“I meant to ask you back there to show me the cave,” Anna said as we headed back to the ranch.

“Well, I reckon’ that means you and me will just have to go back up there another time, won’t we?” I said devilishly.

“Oh, we’ll go back. I want to see this cave. But just get it out of that one-track-dirty-mind of yours about fucking my ass. It ain’t gonna happen!”

“You’d argue with a sixteen-year-old clairvoyant?” I teased.

She didn’t argue with me, but it didn’t take an Empath to know she was still arguing with herself as we reached the stables. We removed the saddles and brushed down the horses, all without another word between us. When we left the barn, I was hoping we were headed for the Dining Hall.

“I have never been that well fucked before, and I would dearly love to see you in action again, but not if my ass is the price!” she exclaimed.

Of course, I knew better. It was one of the perks of being an Empath. But I played along.

“Oh. But you will Doctor Carter! You will give your virgin rosebud to a sixteen-year-old hypersexual teenaged boy, to use and abuse, in whatever ways his adolescent brain can devise,” I growled.

Her eyes glazed over as she heard the words of her fantasy actually repeated out loud for the first time.

“Who knows? Maybe my buddies on the team will show up to help me!” I laughed evilly.

She shuddered as she recognized what had happened, aware that I knew. Her resolve crumbled as she acknowledged to herself, her now certain fate. Either she forgot about my powers, or more likely, she was just putting up a reflexive defense. She still said, “You wish!”

“ ... will be your command, oh, beautiful genie with the sexy derrière,” I replied

We parted ways silently, as she went towards the Lodge, and I headed straight for the Dining Hall.

It wasn’t crowded yet, but they had started serving. So I grabbed a tray and lumbered down the line trying to decide which items to only get one helping of. It turned out to be the stewed tomatoes. I like my tomatoes raw.

I was two thirds of the way through my dinner when Grace and Nicky joined me. Natalie and Randi right were behind them.

Nicky set down her tray across from me then walked around the table and slugged me on the arm.

“Next time, you either take me with you or tell me where you’re going. I am tired of dying a thousand deaths every time you take a walk in the countryside,” she cried.

I pulled her onto my lap, her legs straddling mine, and hugged her. She put her arms around me and cried softly on my shoulder as she mashed her nipples against my chest.

“I didn’t mean to worry you, Nicky,” I said softly in her ear. “I love you and would never do anything to hurt you intentionally.”

“I know,” said Nicky. “I just worry so when you disappear like that!”

“I understand. We’ll work on it,” I replied, soothingly.

“Oh, Michael. I can’t wait for tonight,” she cried softly in my ear.

“Tonight?” I asked.

“Yeah. I haven’t had any time with you since Monday night and I’m really horny! And since Debbie and Sarah are ... uh ... busy tonight, that means I get a turn,” she explained. But, for some reason I was still confused.

“Uh ... Nicky, what do you mean by ‘a turn’?”

She leaned back and wiggled her hips, grinding her pussy against an expanding Little Mike.

“Oh, I guess you don’t know yet,” she said with a giggle.

“Don’t know what?” I asked again.

The girls, Candy, Mandy, and Jennifer all finished today,” she said with a grin, drawing it out.

“Finished?”

“Yeah. Their periods. So they all wanted you and even drew straws to see who would get you first.”

“Get me first for what?” I asked. If she wanted to draw it out, I decided I’d play along. I could have read her, but what’s the fun in that.

“They want you to do for them what you did for Julie and me!” she stated.

“They want me to kiss them?” I decided two could play this game.

“No, silly. They want you to be their first,” Nicky said. Now she was starting to get exasperated.

“First...?” I continued to draw her out.

“Michael Wagner! You know what I mean! They want you to make love to them and take their cherry!” she said. And then blushed deeply, as she looked around to see who had heard her. Still embarrassed, Nicky got off my lap and went around the table to her seat.

“Oh? At the same time?” I asked still playing her game.

“No! Not at the same time, dimwit! You see, when they found out they had all finished their periods, there was this huge debate over who would get to go first. And so they drew straws. But when they talked to their moms, their moms told them that because it was the last night that their dads would be here, that both Sarah and Debbie would be busy with them. They said that Candy, Mandy, and Jennifer would have to wait.”

“Why would they have to wait?” I asked.

“Because Sarah and Debbie are going to be busy!” Nicky said.

Now she was being ridiculous.

“I’m confused. What does Sarah and Debbie being busy have to do with it?” I asked.

“C’mon, Michael. After Julie’s fantastic night with you, and how much she talked about how her mom’s being there made it even better. It’s no wonder they want their moms with them. I just wish my mom was here for me,” Grace said, joining the fray.

I decided this line of teasing had just about run its course, so I tried to change the subject by asking, “Speaking of Julie, I haven’t seen her.”

“Oh, she and Jennifer are still talking with Mom and Dad back at the Lodge. We had a family meeting this afternoon,” Randi offered. “Candy and Mandy and their parents had one too.”

“Family meetings? What’s going on?” I asked curiously.

“With Dad going home tomorrow, they wanted to talk to Jennifer and me about having sex. I thought at first, it was to tell us we couldn’t have a turn with you, but that wasn’t it at all. They were just concerned that we weren’t doing it because everybody else was. And they talked a lot about making decisions that were right for us,” Randi told us.

“But they didn’t say you couldn’t, did they?” Grace asked. I thought it was great that Grace felt a part of the family now, enough to be able to ask the question.

“Yeah. They asked me if I thought I was ready. I told mom I couldn’t even believe we were having this conversation, especially in front of Dad. And they laughed and said they couldn’t either. Then Dad said that he never thought he would even know about his daughter’s sex lives, much less be sitting naked with us as we discussed losing our virginity. Then he got tears in his eyes as he told me how proud he was of me and how beautiful he thought I was. Mom said he thought I was really sexy too, and how much she appreciated it.”

“She appreciated it?” Natalie asked.

“Yeah. Evidently they have been going at it like rabbits since we got here, and Mom says a lot of it is because he gets so turned on seeing us naked,” Randi said as she blushed. I could tell she was pleased though. I already knew about her fantasy of making love to her dad.

“You’re parents are so cool!” Natalie said. “Did Julie tell him about her night with Michael last night?” Grace asked.

“Are you kidding? That’s all they talked about at first. Between Julie and Mom, they had Dad so excited I thought he might start fucking Mom right in front of us,” Randi exclaimed. I could sense that the fires of her passion were becoming enflamed at the thought of seeing her dad fuck her mom in front of her.

“Anyway, they said that if we wanted to, and Michael agreed, we could go ahead. But Mom asked Jennifer and me if we wanted her to be with us. After listening to Julie and her talk about last night, I think it might be ok. I mean ... I never in my life thought I would even consider having sex with my mom there. But the more I thought about it, the more I liked the idea.”

“Really?” asked Grace.

“Weird huh?” Randi said. “But I think I’ve been ready for a while, and I always believed that it’s really important that it be with the right guy and for the right reason. But Julie pointed out that by knowing about sex now, she won’t have to wonder about it and end up thinking she’s in love, when it’s just her hormones talking. And while she isn’t in love with Michael, she does love him and she thinks he’s very sexy. And he has been so nice since he woke up. Julie said she decided that she was ready to know what sex was all about. And based on all the stuff her and Mom said, she learned a lot!”

“You know, I’ve never thought about it like that,” Natalie interrupted her. I could see her turning the idea over in her head.

“I know. Me neither. But Mom says that sex is always better when it’s with someone you love. But until that guy comes along, it doesn’t hurt to have some fun and learn as much as you can.”

“You know, she might be right. I mean, if I didn’t have to feel rushed to get married just because I want to have sex, I could focus more on getting through school and starting my career, and finding a guy I could admire and respect and want to spend my life with,” said Grace.

“Yeah. I think that’s what they’re talking to Jennifer and Julie about now. I think their main worry is if Julie and Jen might think that they are falling in love with Michael. Especially after Michael was so gentle and caring with Julie last night.

“So, I get to be with you tonight?” I said to Nicky.

“If you want to,” she said shyly as she grinned.

“I always want to be with you, sweetheart,” I said. “I told you I would always be here for you.”

“You are so wonderful! I can’t wait!” Nicky said.

“Well, it sounds like you guys have plans for the evening, so we’ll see you in the morning. We have to get packed,” Grace told us.

“Packed?” I asked.

“Yeah. We’re flying back home tomorrow so we can attend graduation, and Natalie can give her valedictory speech. Catherine called the school and made arrangements and she also arranged for her security people to escort us. Then we’re spending the weekend with grandma and flying back here on Monday morning,” she said.

“That’s great! I wish I could be there to hear it!” I said.

“That’s okay. We’ll see you guys on Monday and tell you all about it,” said Natalie.

I hugged them both, and kissed Grace.

“I gonna think real hard about taking a turn when I get back!” she said.

“Only when you are sure, Grace. I love you!” I said.

“I know!” she replied. “See you Monday.”

I was sad as I watched them go, wishing I could go to support them. I sighed and sit back down.

“Do you guys want to use our bed tonight?” Randi asked Nicky after they left. “I could find someplace else to sleep. Maybe I could use Michael’s room.”

I remained quiet. I was reading them both now, and wanted to see how Nicky would respond.

“I kinda figured we would ... ah ... do like Grace and I did the last time. You know ... share him,” Nicky stammered. “I’d really like to have you there!” She paused, then added, “If it’s okay with Michael.”

Both of them turned to stare at me, waiting anxiously.

“Are you kidding? I’d be stupid to turn down the chance to be with the two most beautiful girls here!” I said smiling.

“Oh, goody!” said Nicky happily. “I need to go get a shower.”

Nicky stood and started for the door.

“You coming, Randi?” she called out.

Both girls got up to go as Jennifer came over with her parents.

“Where’s everybody going?” Jenny asked.

“Randi and I were going to get a shower. It’s my turn tonight and Randi is going to stay with me!”

“Oh!” she said with a sad tone.

“He’s not going to ... er ... do it with me. I’m just gonna sorta be there for Nicky. Please don’t be upset with me, Jen,” Randi pleaded.

“I not upset with you guys, I’m just sad ‘cause Mom says I have to wait two days.”

“Two days? I thought you got to go first?” Randi asked.

“Yeah, but Mom is gonna be with Dad tonight. And tomorrow night, Mom and Aunt Debbie have to talk to Michael before Candy, Mandy, and I get our turns. So I have to wait for two whole days! And I’m so horny, I don’t know what to do!”

Nicky stood there holding their trays looking unsure what to say.

“Sit back down for a minute girls,” I said. “I need to talk with your moms for a minute.”

I excused myself for a minute and went to Sarah and Debbie’s table and briefly explained the dilemma.

“But Michael,” Debbie said. “You were the one who said that Sarah and I had to screw you again before you would be with them.”

I looked quickly to Jeff and John when she said that, but they both remained silent, smiling at me as I turned red.

I had forgotten that. So I asked, “Well, I really want to be with each of you again. But, given the situation, could I get a rain check until the girls have each had their turn?”

“Good!” said Debbie. “That means I can screw Jeff’s brains out and not have to worry about being sore tomorrow!” she said looking straight into Jeff’s eyes.

“Damn! She is one hot sexy MILF!” I thought.

“What’s a MILF?” Debbie asked me.

“Oops! You guys weren’t supposed to hear that!” I told them.

“Too late! What is a MILF?” Debbie asked again.

“It’s an acronym. It stands for ‘Mothers I’d Like to Fuck’,” I explained sheepishly.

They all laughed at that.

“Okay, Michael. We’ll take your rain check. But you’ better make it worth our while!” and they both laughed again.

I decided to make my retreat on that note. So I went back to where the girls were waiting on me and explained that Jenny would now get to be with me tomorrow night.

“All right!” she yipped. I saw Debbie and Sarah both turn at her glee and smile at me.

“You really are something, Michael. You always seem to be taking care of us,” Randi said. “Ever since you woke up, you’re like a different guy. Before, all you did was pick on us and put us down. But now, you seem to always be looking for ways to make us feel better. Mom told us it was you that talked to her and Aunt Catherine about being more open about the sex stuff. And I am so glad you did. I can’t wait until I’m off my period and get the chance to have you too,” Randi gushed.

I finished my dinner. It looked like I was gonna need the energy!


I grabbed my toiletries and headed for the shower. Randi and Nicky weren’t there, so I showered and headed for their room. As I approached the door, I sensed a third presence. Jennifer was there too. So I scanned them all before I knocked.

Jennifer had asked them if she could stay for a little while, and while Nicky was okay with it, Randi wasn’t sure. She wasn’t too concerned about being with me with her sister present, but she was quietly trying to figure out a way she could participate while still wearing a pad.

“Okay. I guess it’s time to teach them something new,” I thought as I knocked softly on the door.

“What ya gonna teach us new?” Nicky asked with a grin as she opened the door.

Jenny and Randi giggled as I tried to act shocked.

“I can’t have any secrets from you guys, can I?” I asked.

“I guess it’s a good thing we love you then!” Nicky said as the all laughed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.