From the Journals of Michael Wagner - Cover

From the Journals of Michael Wagner

Copyright© 2023 by Phil Brown

Chapter 31: Nicky and Grace

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 31: Nicky and Grace - In 2011, a fifty-six-year-old man, suffering from depression, puts a gun to his head and pulls the trigger. But instead of dying, he finds himself alive in the body of a sixteen-year-old boy, in 1971. And he soon discovers that whoever did this to him accidently gave him empathic abilities. They also gave him a purpose. A mission to save his world. This then, is his story, taken from his own journals. The amazing story of how he came to change the world.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Pregnancy   Nudism   Royalty  

We could hear the music from the Pavilion as we approached. It looked like they had a good turnout, as most of the ranch guests seemed to have shown up for the dance. There were quite a few older couples dancing, but the girls were all in a bunch at one end of the Pavilion. However, Nicky and Grace were not with them. I scanned and located them still in Nicky’s room back at the Lodge. I went to where the girls were seated and bowed.

“May I have this dance?” I asked the group.

“Who are you asking?” Randi replied.

“You!” I told her. Then taking her hand, I led her to the dance floor. They were playing the music on a stereo with big speakers. I couldn’t see for sure, but I suspected they were using records due to the scratchy sound. I knew it would be another decade before Phillips and Sony would publish the Red Book on CD specifications.

They were playing a song from a Broadway play, but I couldn’t recall its name. Randi hesitated. “I don’t know if I can do this...” she said.

“It’s simple, I’ll show you,” I told her. Then, I began to coach her, slowly moving her around the floor. By the time it was over, she had the hang of it. We danced to the next song as well, a little faster this time, and she was laughing as we finished.

“That was fun! Thank you Michael.”

“You’re welcome. You seemed to catch on very fast,” I complimented her.

“You know ... you aren’t the same boy you were before the accident,” Randi said. “I mean that in a good way.”

“Thanks, I guess. But you have me at a disadvantage, because I have no memory to compare,” I replied.

“Well, I like the change. It’s a major improvement,” she told me as she blushed. “Not that you weren’t before ... I mean...”

“Randi. It’s okay. I understand what you mean. I’m an Empath, remember?” I reminded her.

“Yeah. I’ve seen you do some stuff like, like with my mom the other night. How do you do that? Can you read my mind?”

“Not really. I seem to be able to ‘sense’ what you’re feeling, and usually there are thoughts attached to those feelings, so it seems like mind reading.”

“You can’t tell what I’m feeling right now, can you?” she exclaimed, stepping back from me.

“Of course! And it’s all right. I think almost every girl, who has a good father figure, dreams about what it would be like to be with him. And you’ve got a great one.”

She was blushing and trying to pull away. I held on to her hands. “Ohmygod! I’m so embarrassed!”

I hugged her to me, thankful that a slow dance had begun. As I calmed her down, I fed her images of me making love to her mom. “See,” I told her, “I have the same fantasies too!”

She was still upset, so I quickly shared the memory of what her dad had said in the meeting. It wasn’t about company business.

“He said that?” she asked.

I nodded.

“Really? You wouldn’t lie to me?” she asked again.

“No, Randi, I wouldn’t lie to you. And yes, he really said it. Although your dad might not appreciate me showing you that.” I then replayed it again, and added her mom’s quip at the end. She didn’t say a word the rest of the dance, and when I led her back to the others, she didn’t even look at me. But I knew her mind was churning, bouncing from one thought to the next as she reevaluated her desires based on this new information.

I noticed her later, out on the floor with her dad. And he was fairly stiff. Her smile could have lit the whole Pavilion. I had never realized how important a girl’s relationship with her father is. But I didn’t have time to dwell on it. After Randi, my dance card was full.

During a break, I walked over to the family we met when we arrived. “Hey Robby!” I said. “They’re wearing me out. I sure could use some help.”

“Go help the guy out! We’ll be here for a while,” his dad said.

“I don’t know too much about dancing,” Robby said as we headed back to the girls.

“That’s okay. Stick close to me and copy what I do. It’s simple really. The trick is to get the girl to think she’s teaching you!”

I led him straight to Natalie and said, “Natalie, you remember Robby?”

“Oh yeah-h-h...” Natalie purred.

“Well, it seems that Robby wants to learn to dance. And he needs someone to teach him. For some reason, I don’t think it would look too cool for me to do it, so ... would you mind?”

“I’d be delighted!” Natalie said as she offered Robby her hand, while I extended mine to Julie.

“I’d like to stick close to them so he can copy me, if you don’t mind.” I thought to Julie.

“Sure,” Julie replied. So we danced close by for a few minutes. When the song ended, Julie turned and tapped Natalie on the shoulder.

“May I?” she asked Natalie, so we switched partners. They changed again after the next dance and Jenny came up and said, “When can I get a turn with Michael?”

“I guess now,” said Julie, who was back dancing with me. Then to me she said, “Thank you. I enjoyed it ... and you really are good at helping others.”

Jenny wanted to know what she meant, so I filled her in while we danced. It was a slow dance, and she really got into rubbing her titties against my naked chest. I had never danced in the nude, but this was something I would definitely do again.

“I have to stop,” she told me when the song ended. “Or else, I’m gonna cum right here in front of everyone. You make me so horny! I can’t wait until I’m through with my period. I’m going to drag you away somewhere and finish what you started here!”

I danced with all the girls, at least once, but Jenny seemed to keep coming back more often than the rest of them.

At a break, I went to the refreshment table for some fruit punch. Catherine came up to me and asked, “Do you know how to do a Foxtrot?”

I nodded.

“Oh, good! Come with me,” she said, leading me to the dance floor.

She looked at the DJ and nodded, and immediately the music started. We were the only ones on the dance floor and Catherine was good! I loved the Foxtrot, and the more I vamped, pushing and pulling her around me, the more she responded. Finally, it ended with me on one knee and Catherine bent backwards across it. She was panting, and there was lust in her eyes. Everyone applauded.

“That was wonderful, Michael!” she said, breathing hard. I’m sure it wasn’t totally due to exertion. “You make me feel young again.”

“You are young Catherine, younger than me. And just to be clear, I am going to have you, because I like younger women,” I thought back to her.

“Oh my!” she sighed.

I danced with Liz next. I had the suspicion she was just as good as her twin, but she kept the dance low key and I followed suit.

They dimmed the lights as they announced the last set. I looked over at Robby. His face was one giant grin. I don’t think the girls had let him rest the whole night. The last songs were all slow ones, as a lot of the families with young kids had left, leaving the teenagers and adults.

All the girls seemed to have partners, or had gone back to the Lodge, so for the first time tonight, I was alone.

Suddenly, out of the shadows, stepped Nicky. She smiled as she nestled into my arms, putting her head on my shoulder.

“Michael?” she whispered.

“Yes, my love?”

“Would it be okay for me to stay with you tonight?”

“I would love for you to stay with me,” I told her happily as we danced, to the slow song.

“Michael?” she whispered a little later.

“Yes?”

“Would it be okay for Grace to stay too?”

I paused. Nicky lifted her head to look at me.

“What do you two have in mind?”

“She wants you to ... er ... do what you did for me. You know, lick her ... down there!”

She saw me nod as I smiled.

“Then she wants to watch you make love to me,” Nicky added.

“Would you like that, Nicky? Making love while she watches?” I asked. I knew she was excited by the thought; I wanted to see if she’d admit it.

“I think so. It gives me chills to think about it!” she said with a giggle. “Does that make me a slut?”

“Would you like to be a slut? For a night?” I asked, pulling her closer to me so she could feel my hardened member against her groin. She moaned. Being able to read people sure made this easier. I could tell she wanted to express her sexual side more. If calling her a slut in bed did it for her, who was I to judge.

“Grace will dance the last two songs with you, and then we will take you to my room. We got one of the rooms with a double bed,” she said breathlessly. “Then, when you finish taking her with that wonderful tongue of yours, I’ll be your slutty sister for the night.” Her eyes were glowing with lust.

“Is Grace okay with you there?” I asked.

“Ask her yourself!” she said as she melted out of my arms, to be replaced by a very sexually charged Grace.

With the lights dimmed, I felt her more than I saw her meld herself to me. Little Mike was enjoying this and let her know it. Grace just kept rubbing her moist pussy against the top of my leg, making my leg wet as well. We danced the whole song without a word.

She didn’t let go as the music changed to another slow love song. Without looking at me, she whispered, “Nicky told you?”

“Um-hm. She said you wanted to try having your pussy licked until you screamed,” I whispered in her ear.

She moaned.

“Then I’m supposed to keep going until you finally pass out,” I added.

“Oh god!” I felt my leg suddenly get wetter.

“Now! Let’s go now!” she said as she almost ran towards the exit, pulling me by the hand. Nicky saw us and followed.

“Can’t wait?” Nicky giggled.

“I’m so-o-o turned on. Michael keeps whispering sexy things to me. I’m gonna die if I can’t feel him touch me, like now! I think if I was already on the pill, tonight would be the night!”

Grace’s sexy chatter had them both wound up. I could feel the quiver of their little pussies vibrating through their bodies, as we ran up the hill to Lodge.


The bedside lamp was on, and the bed was already turned down. I also saw a towel lying nearby. Someone had planned ahead. The girls dragged me in the door then stopped. Grace stood there not sure how to proceed.

“Remember what Anna told us?” Nicky asked Grace.

“You mean about how if we get the guy off first, he’ll last longer?” Grace replied

“Yeah! And we do want him to last a LONG time tonight!” Nicky said.

After they seated me on the edge of the bed, Grace spread my legs and knelt between them, staring at my raging cock. Tentatively, she reached out her hand, wrapping it around my cock and slowly stroked it up and down its length.

“That feels good!” I told her. After dancing with all those naked girls all night, Little Mike was more than ready.

Grace smiled as she continued to stroke up and down. Nicky knelt next to Grace.

“Wanna see what Anna showed me?” she asked Grace.

“Yeah,” Grace replied, her eyes never leaving my cock. Nicky’s hand joined Grace’s as she showed her how to twist her wrist slightly as she reached the head of my cock, just under the glans.

“Ah-h-h ... that ... is ... fantastic...!” I groaned. They continued stroking Little Mike, switching hands several times, which caused me to almost reach my peak, only to back off again. I was too wound up to concentrate on reading them, but I don’t think they realized how much they were teasing me.

“Then again, maybe they do!” I thought. They both smiled at that.

Then Grace asked Nicky, “I want to taste it ... should I?”

“Anna does and she says it’s great! She says it even tastes great when he cums in her mouth. And she says it makes her feel powerful or in control or something,” Nicky told her.

“Heaven help me if she ever does figure it out. I’ll be a goner for sure!” I thought.

Nicky looked up at me and grinned real big.

Grace didn’t respond because she had already started licking the head of my cock. Then kissing the tip, she spread her lips and slowly lowered her mouth over the head, taking me in as far as she could. It was agonizing and heavenly all at once.

“Keep stroking him while you suck it,” Nicky told her. “Anna says we should keep our hand there so he doesn’t accidentally push it down our throat too far.”

Grace was quickly moving from amateur to pro at this. I moaned again. Grace stopped and looked at Nicky.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.