From the Journals of Michael Wagner - Cover

From the Journals of Michael Wagner

Copyright© 2023 by Phil Brown

Chapter 27: The Omugi Prophecy

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 27: The Omugi Prophecy - In 2011, a fifty-six-year-old man, suffering from depression, puts a gun to his head and pulls the trigger. But instead of dying, he finds himself alive in the body of a sixteen-year-old boy, in 1971. And he soon discovers that whoever did this to him accidently gave him empathic abilities. They also gave him a purpose. A mission to save his world. This then, is his story, taken from his own journals. The amazing story of how he came to change the world.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Pregnancy   Nudism   Royalty  

We ditched our clothes at the Lodge and walked down to the Dining Hall. Most of the resort’s other guests had already eaten, or were still at the rodeo, so we had the place to ourselves as we pushed several tables together.

I sat between Rose and Eve with Catherine and Grace sandwiched between Dawn and Mary, which was Star Catcher’s English name, directly across from us. We spent the meal, getting to know each other.

After a while, my family drifted away, leaving the seven of us, Mary, Dawn, Rose, Eve, Catherine, Grace, and me, to discuss the details of the prophecy.

“I still find this all hard to believe,” said Dawn. “I’ve never experienced anything as powerful as what you did to me back there. But, sitting here with you, you just seem so normal. I mean you’re sitting here talking with us like a typical teenager.”

“I am a typical teenager, Rising Star,” I thought to them. “I’m also older than Mary.”

Dawn gasped and Eve looked shocked. Rose just grinned and Mary said something in their native language. Probably ‘I told you so’ again.

There was silence as Dawn looked at me. Finally she spoke.

“What would you have of us Waharahi?”

As we had walked back from the arena earlier, Catherine had asked me how I was going to handle this.

“Right now, I’m not really sure,” I had told her. The trouble was, I still wasn’t sure. But I had to do something. Like Now!

I knew I could help them. That was obvious from the start. But like any assistance, it can only go so far. Its long-term success would depend on the attitude in which it was received, and ultimately embraced. I had a feeling that everything hinged on how I answered this question.

I could tell that the Omugi were a deeply spiritual people. And that this prophecy was very important to their spirituality. It is based on an event that had been passed on verbally from generation to generation, for hundreds of years; gradually becoming the focal point for many of their customs, traditions, and even ceremonies. It was not something to be treated lightly. So I decided to see if I could make it a spiritual transition, hopefully gaining their support for the changes I had in mind. And in this, Rose and Eve would play vital roles.

“There are several things you must be clear about in your own minds, Rising Star, for you must explain them to your people. There are also some things you must clarify for me,” I told them. “You have said I am the Waharahi. Can you explain to my Grandmother and Grace, why you believe that to be true?”

It was Mary that answered for Dawn.

“The spirits of the land, and the air and the sun walk with you. I could tell the first time you went by my stall. And you have shown us things which we’ve never seen before. You’ve shown us the flight of Shiriea, the great eagle as it flew overhead, and you talk to Nahura, mother earth. You can even speak to our souls, with feelings of shame or of peace. And to our minds with words of understanding. You are the Waharahi. Do you deny this?”

“Did I do all that?” I wondered to myself.

Suddenly, I heard Catherine’s thoughts in my head.

“Yes, you did, Michael. I can see now, that your gift is much more powerful than your grandfather’s was. You must now choose how you use it, and in this, I have no council. But you are in a position to help their whole village, and the village must accept you, for your plan to work. Remember your mission. I think this is part of that, and I believe they are worthy. Follow your heart, Michael. And know that I love you with all mine.”

“I love you too, Michael. With ALL my heart!” Grace added her thoughts as well.

“I deny nothing Star Catcher. And if we are to save your small nation, there is much to do,” I told them.

“Grandmother,” I said, addressing Catherine. “Did you hear Mary speak of the prophecy?”

“Yes, Michael,” answered Catherine.

“And was it your understanding that their legacy is to provide the Waharahi, when he came, with the chief’s eldest daughter?”

“Yes, Michael, it is,” said Catherine.

“And were you given to understand that their legacy dictates that since the chief has twin elder daughters, that if the Waharahi were to come, he would receive both of them in tribute, thereby fulfilling their commitment?” I asked.

“That’s what I was led to believe,” said Catherine.

Adopting a formal tone I then asked, “Then Rising Star, would you explain to us what I am expected to do with your daughters, and what is expected of the Waharahi?”

“You may do with them as you wish,” Dawn replied. “In the time of the prophecy, it was common for the person who was saved, to then serve the person who had saved them for the rest of their life.”

“Yet this servitude was deferred until the Harahi sent another?” I asked.

“Yes. It was assumed that when the Waharahi returned, he would be busy conquering our enemies, restoring the peace, and bringing prosperity and happiness to our village,” Dawn said. “The role of the chief’s daughter was supposed be to pave the Waharahi’s way into our society, and attend to his needs.”

“As Chief of the Omugi, I ask you then, who are your enemies that I must defeat?”

“We haven’t been to war in over eighty years, Waharahi,” Dawn replied.

“So, the Omugi have no enemies, and there is peace and plenty throughout your village?”

Dawn thought for a minute. Finally, she saw where I was headed.

“Our enemies are poverty and illiteracy, Great One. These are what’s causing the sorrow and despair throughout our village and our people,” she told me.

“Then those are the enemies I must defeat. Speak to me of the illiteracy and poverty.”

“Our village is on what the government calls a reservation. As such, it gives us the right to govern ourselves. But it precludes us from Federal dollars for education and other public services. We are a small clan, without many economic or natural resources,” Dawn explained.

I nodded. She was on the right track.

“We are mainly an agricultural community and most of what we grow, goes to sustaining our village. We manufacture a few items, trinkets and jewelry for the tourist trade, but it doesn’t bring in enough. So what we can offer in public services such as education is sadly lacking in comparison to what other American children receive.

“We try to make up for this deficit by teaching family values and the importance of community and service to others. That is why the example of the Chief’s daughter is so important. If you do not let them serve you, then all that we have ever taught is for nothing.”

“Oh, they will. And I hope they serve me well,” I replied looking at Rose and Eve.

They both blushed.

Then turning to face Eve, I asked, “Did you win?”

“What?” she asked, surprised at the question.

“I asked if you won today. The Ladies Barrel Racing event.”

“Oh! Of course. I’ve never lost since I joined the Junior Circuit,” Eve said with pride.

“Congratulations! I love a winner,” I told her. “Would you tell me what you had planned on doing with your life before I showed up today?”

She hesitated, looking at her mom and sister. I read her and knew, but she needed to voice it, so I waited.

“I know what I DON’T want. I don’t want to end up married to one of the tribal boys and spend the rest of my life raising babies and farming!” Eve replied fiercely. “I used to dream of going to college. But I know we can’t afford it. I don’t even know what I’d study. I just want to learn.”

“Do you have a boyfriend?” I asked.

“Hah! Are you kidding?” she snorted.

“Then who is Tony Little Tree?” I asked.

Eve immediately dropped her eyes, her voice almost a whisper. “He’s ... ah ... he goes to school with me.”

“Eve. Listen to me carefully. There ... Are ... NO ... Secrets ... From ... Me!”

Then I shared her memory of Tony Little Tree with the others. It was nothing more than some heavy petting, but Eve was embarrassed. Her grandmother started to scold her, but stopped as I shook my head.

“Eve, are you a virgin?” I asked.

She hesitated. So I reminded her I already knew the answer by sending her one of her own memories.

“No, Waharahi,” she said, sighing deeply.

Dawn and Mary both erupted, but I stopped them with a look.

“Good! Then you will stay with Grace and me tonight,” I told her. Then I turned my back to her as I faced Rose now. But I allowed Grace, who also had a surprised look on her face, to feel Eve’s emotions as she digested my words.

“Rose, what were your plans before I arrived?” I asked.

“I have been saving to attend a nearby community college for a semester after I finish the village school. I was hoping I could earn a scholarship to attend more. I want to study law,” she replied.

“Do you have a boyfriend?”

“Not yet, Waharahi. But I wouldn’t mind having one.”

“Are you still a virgin?”

She also lowered her head embarrassed, “Yes. Waharahi,” she said, sighing deeply.

“Good! Then you will stay with Grace, Eve, and me tonight,” I told her.

“Now hear the Waharahi’s words,” I told them in a very formal tone of voice. “Four weeks from today, I will return to your village and present my plan for fulfilling the first part of the prophecy. My plans for defeating the twin evils of poverty and illiteracy. At that time, Rose and Eve will leave the village and come with me to attend my needs, and thereby fulfilling the second part of the prophecy. Or, I will leave without them and both parts of the prophecy, as well as your debt to Harahi will remain unfulfilled. The choice will be up to them.”

“But what if one of us chooses not to?” Eve asked.

“You both must agree to go or else the prophecy is unfulfilled.”

Rose and Eve looked at one another, but no words passed. It was the twin thing. I could still read them, as they both already knew that neither would turn down this obligation.

“Take them to your room and help them prepare for me,” I said to Grace. “You will prepare as well. I will be at the Pavilion, and you will serve my dinner there. You may let them assist you.”

Grace stood, and without saying anything to me, she motioned for Rose and Eve to follow her.

“Grandmother, I have invited these two beautiful young ladies to spend the night with me. Would you mind finding accommodations for our honored guests that they might all return to their village together tomorrow?”

“Of course, Michael,” she replied with deference. It actually surprised me when she bowed her head to me!

“Thanks! I’m kinda winging this, but they are a deeply spiritual people and desire a certain formality to help them deal with all this. The girls will be safe tonight, mainly because I don’t know if they are healthy or protected,” I thought only to Catherine.

“And Grace?” Catherine asked. I could feel her worry.

“My plan is that Little Gracie will have the night of her life! But she too is safe. Again, protection is the issue,” I replied to her.

“Okay, Michael. I’ll try to entertain the anxious mother and grandmother in the meantime,” Catherine replied with some relief. I could tell she had been worried about Grace.

“Thanks. Only don’t tell them my plans. I WANT them to worry a little. It will be better when they find out in the morning. You might want to prepare Dawn for a new level of openness when it comes to her daughter’s sexuality. Otherwise there may be fireworks in their RV on the way home.”

I left the Dining Hall and headed to the beach next door. Dropping my shoes in the sand, I swam to the small raft moored out in the lake. As I lay there, I reviewed what had just happened, and the responsibility I had just assumed.

I knew how to help their reservation. Casinos would soon become huge revenue generators for deprived Native American Reservations across the country. The Omugi just needed a little assistance getting started. But there was much to be done first. What to do with Rose and Eve topped the list. I found myself wondering where the prophecy had actually come from.

Finally, I sensed the three girls had finished bathing and were getting ready. I swam back to the beach, rinsing off in the outdoor showers, and made my way to the Pavilion next door. It was deserted, as I had planned, so I took a seat at a small table and waited.

They soon arrived with two trays loaded with food. I was glad to see that they had brought enough for all of us. I rose, and bid them to sit with me, pulling out a chair for Grace, and holding it for her. As she was seated, I noticed Rose and Eve had remained standing, waiting for me.

“Good, they have manners and class!” I thought as I held their chairs for them.

Things were slow to get started, but I pulled them into the conversation by asking them questions about what it was like to grow up on the reservation, and about being the daughters of the chief, and finally about being twins. When Grace pointed out that she and I both had twin siblings, they were amazed and the conversation really took off. I mostly just listened after that, as they never seemed to run out of things to talk about.

We had finished, and it had turned dark, when the conversation finally rolled around to me again. Grace told them about our first meeting and the damn catheter which got a big laugh. And she had me replay memories of waking up, the ordeal with the doctor and meeting Natalie for the first time. They were fascinated with my ability to do that at first, but soon accepted it as second nature.

It was Eve who finally asked me, “What are your plans for us?”

Before I could answer, Grace replied, “I wouldn’t worry. Michael always takes great care of his partners!”

I smiled. Grace was changing before my eyes!

“But are you going to ... you know ... make love to us?” she persisted, beginning to blush at the boldness of her question.

“Do you want me to make love to you, Eve?” I asked softly.

Eve blushed more, but looked me in the eye as she said, “I think so.”

“And you, Rose? Do you want to make love to me?” I asked again softly.

She kept her face down, but looked up with her eyes and just nodded.

“Well, Grace will tell you that I don’t normally rush into anything important, especially anything that has to do with love. And in order to make love, you first have to feel at least some love. And that usually takes time,” I said.

Then to Grace I asked, “Can you explain to them the difference between making love and just having some fun?”

The new Grace stayed poised at my question, considering her words, then she told them, “Having fun while you explore your sexual nature is not the same as making love. We were created with desires, to know and experience sexual feeling and emotions, and if they are done right, in a safe environment, with a caring partner, they can be loads of fun. But our, er, cultures tell us not to. That sex is wrong.”

Grace had their full attention. I could feel them soaking up every word. Especially Eve!

“So our bodies are telling us one thing. And our parents, the opposite. So which one is right?” Grace asked rhetorically. She was on a roll.

“I think they both are. For just like in nature, everything is a balance, with the best usually found somewhere about midway between the extremes. It’s just that what our society tells us is tempered by fear, that we might get hurt or do something for which we are not mature enough to handle the consequences of. And as society’s rules evolved, they have become rigid and unbending. The reasons were left behind, so that now, there are only rules with no education or enlightenment. Think of what would happen to all the trees up there on the mountain, if they did not bend a little when the winds blow strong,” she told them. “Still, the desire is there for us as humans to explore our own sexuality and experience it, as Michael told Julie, in small steps over time, or in one big leap in the backseat of some guy’s car,” she shivered in horror as she said that.

I was so proud of Grace, I could burst. She had stated it so well.

“So,” she continued, “we have three options: living with frustration; or going against what we’ve been told, and then living with guilt; or rushing to marry the first person who will marry us just to relieve our frustration!”

“Very good!” I praised her.

Eve and Rose were confused. This is not what they had been taught. I let Grace feel their emotions.

She beamed one of her mega-watt smiles at me and then said, “Until Thursday night, Rose, I felt the same way. Sex was this big mystery to me, you know? And I was scared because I lacked knowledge. But Michael believes that knowledge is power. So he doesn’t rant against society’s dumb rules. Instead he seeks ways to gain information, and put it to work helping people.”

“Oh!” Rose said. “That’s right! I just never thought about it this way.”

“I will tell you both, that I am still a virgin, although not for much longer I hope,” she said wistfully looking at me with a shy grin. “And if you had told me last week I would be sitting here, naked, with a naked boy and talking about sex with two more naked girls, I’d have called the loony squad on you.”

I chuckled in amazement. I hadn’t thought of it, but she was right. We had all changed. A lot!

“And I was afraid to talk about sex because I didn’t know much about it. I was afraid to kiss a boy because I thought bad things would happen. I was afraid. Get it? I lived my whole high school years in fear of boys, and relationships.”

Both girls nodded. This was not unusual in their experience either.

“And since you can’t change how you are created, with the desires and all that stuff. And since I hate feeling frustrated all the time, and since I sure didn’t want to rush into marriage just to solve the mystery; the only thing left is to change how I think about sex! And this is what Michael is trying to do for you. He wants to help you explore your own sexuality, by first changing how you think.”

Grace was still smiling as she looked to me for confirmation.

“Very good, Sweetheart!” I thought, smiling at Grace.

We watched the two Indian Princesses process this new information. Rose simply examined each aspect, decided Grace was right, and drawing a breath, accepted it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.