From the Journals of Michael Wagner - Cover

From the Journals of Michael Wagner

Copyright© 2023 by Phil Brown

Chapter 251: Leaving on a Jet Plane

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 251: Leaving on a Jet Plane - In 2011, a fifty-six-year-old man, suffering from depression, puts a gun to his head and pulls the trigger. But instead of dying, he finds himself alive in the body of a sixteen-year-old boy, in 1971. And he soon discovers that whoever did this to him accidently gave him empathic abilities. They also gave him a purpose. A mission to save his world. This then, is his story, taken from his own journals. The amazing story of how he came to change the world.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Pregnancy   Nudism   Royalty  

Sunday, August 22, and Monday, August 23, 1971

Soon, Aida was standing in front of my chair with her hand extended.

“Come on, Michael. I’m tired of being gula ... gullible! It’s time for me to find out for myself,” she said as she pulled me towards the bedroom at the rear of the plane.

I shut the door and then removed my shirt and chainmail. It wasn’t going to be necessary to remove my pants for this. Aida just sat on the edge of the bed, her eyes wide as she watched me disrobe. After becoming naked from the waist up, I sit on the side of the bed beside her.

“Are you sure you want to know, Aida?” I asked.

She just nodded her head.

“And do you understand that if you go through with this, you will still walk out that door with your virginity intact?” I asked her.

Again, she nodded her head, although I could see the light dancing in her eyes as she processed this new information. I hadn’t scanned her yet, but I believe she honestly thought she would be losing her virginity tonight.

“And do you understand that in order to find out which one is best, you have to get naked for me?” I asked. If I was a betting man, I would be betting on her to run now.

Aida paused for another moment and then stood and faced me. “Yes, Michael. I want to know which feels better. I understand that I will keep my virginity no matter what happens. And I know that I must be naked in front of you,” she said resolutely. Then she stood and pushed her shorts and panties to the floor, stepping out of her sandals and shorts, and then stood and pulled her top over her head and dropped it on the same pile. She wasn’t wearing a bra.

Her first reaction to being naked was to cross her arm over her breasts, but then I watched as made her decision, took a deep breath, and lowered her hands to her sides. Then she shifted her feet, placing the heel of her left foot against the center of right foot and drew herself up to her full height placing her right hand on her hip and her left hand behind her neck in a classic model’s pose.

Then she looked me in the eye as if to say, ‘Well?’

To say I was shocked at her performance would have been a vast understatement. I was amazed. I then recalled that she had grown up working with her parents in the garment/fashion industry so had probably been around models for most of her young life.

“You ... You’re ... BEAUTIFUL!” I cried as I opened my arms to her. I stayed sitting where I was. It was her choice whether she came to me. I wanted to do nothing that would scare her away.

After a rather long moment, she collapsed into my arms, sitting in my lap like she had done so many times before. Except this time, she was completely naked. I began by opening my heart to her and shared a little of my love. She laughed when I shared about her sliding down into the cave and how I worried for her. And she loved when I shared how much I loved teaching her and Lydia how to kiss.

“That’s enough!” she finally cried. “Now I want to see which feels better.”

So I twisted around and placed her on the bed as I began to scan her. Okay, you might say it’s cheating, but I was searching for anything that would make the experience better for her. Remember, I still had my pants on.

I started kissing her on her ear and kissed my way around to her lips and then her other ear, before sliding my kisses down her neck. Finally, after several minutes of kissing all around them, I gently kissed a nipple. Then, did it again. Then I began to lick on it and finally I sucked her nipple into my mouth where I laved it with my tongue. When I shifted to the other one, she whined in frustration until she figured out that I had just switched nipples.

I could get no clues from scanning her, mostly because she had no idea what she liked and no experience to fall back on. So I gave that up and focused on what would bring her pleasure.

Eventually, I was sucking and pinching and gently nibbling from one to the other until I sat up and taking both nipples in my fingertips, began to roll then in my fingers as I pulled gently, stretching her small breasts to their limit. Suddenly, she screamed out as an orgasm rolled through her lithe body.

“Oh-my-god! Oh-my-god! That was so good!” she cried out.

I pulled her up and held her to my chest, soothing her back with my fingers as I waited for her to calm down.

After a few moments, she looked up at me.

“Would you be mad at me if I just got dressed and went and laid on the couch?” she asked. “I think I’m too tired to do anything down there,” she said waving her hand towards her coochie.

“I think that would be fine,” I told her as I helped her get up. As she dressed, I suggested that she not discuss what happened in here until the others all had their chance.

“Yeah. That would be best,” she told me. Then she bent down and gave me the most sensuous kiss she had ever given me. Then she turned and walked out the door. I decided to use the en suite bathroom and wash my face and hands.

As I started putting on my shirt, the door opened and in walked Trealyn.

“Catherine!” I cried out immediately. “What’s going on?”

“Michael... “ Catherine started.

“She’s fourteen! For Christ sake!”

“Listen to me very carefully. Do NOT run away from her!” Catherine warned. “Remember the last time when you hurt her. This would be many times worse. Just get a hold of yourself. You know that she’s the same age as Candy and Mandy. And you told both Aiziel and Aida that they would remain virgins. Just do the same with Trealyn. Her mother knows what is going on and while not totally supportive, she is at least willing to let Trealyn try this. She’s also very anxious at the moment, so do not screw this up. I know you love Trealyn, so share your love with her and make an adolescent’s dreams come true. Then send her back out, fulfilled and unsullied. “

“Yes, Ma’am...” I thought back.

And I knew Catherine was right, so I put a big smile on and turned to face Trealyn.

“I can’t believe that your mom agreed to this. I was so surprised, I had to check with Catherine. I wouldn’t want to make your mom angry,” I told her.

“Me too! I mean, I can’t believe she said you could kiss my coochie!” she said exuberantly. “Will you really?”

“Are you sure you really want to know which one is better?” I asked.

Trealyn was practically jumping up and down with giddiness.

“Oh yes! Oh Yes! I’ve been dreaming of this since you kissed me at the ranch. And then when you saved me from those space people, and Kalani said I could be a princess and that you would wait for me ... I can hardly wait!”

“And do you understand that when you walk out that door, you WILL still be a virgin?” I asked.

“Of course!” she replied. “I mean, you promised, didn’t you?”

“I did. And do you understand,” I asked as I removed my shirt again. “ ... that you will have to be completely naked to do this?”

“Goody!” she exclaimed as she pulled her sundress over her head and then bent over, knees locked, and pushed her panties down. But then she ran into a problem and had to sit down on the carpet and spread her knees wide to undo the clasp on her sandals to get her panties off.

For a moment, I thought I was going to be the one to pass out!

Then she jumped up and hugged her naked body to mine. I was surprised for the moment to realize that she was taller than Candy and Mandy, but probably didn’t weigh as much. Her hair was cut just below her ears in an adolescent haircut, which probably contributed to making her look younger than she was.

I also noticed that her breasts had grown since the last time I had seen her naked at the ranch. They were large in diameter, stretching across her chest without a gap between them, and almost perfectly round. However, they protruded less than an inch from her body. Her areola was quarter sized and centered high on her breasts, and her nipples were tiny little points, the size of a kernel of corn. They were also shaped like a kernel of corn in that they were flat on two sides. I could not use her mother’s breast as a guide to what size her’s might one day be, simply because she was adopted.

Her hips were actually slightly more developed than Aida’s. Or even Mandy and Candy’s. And she had more pubic hair as well. Her whole body gave the appearance of a girl slightly older than she (or her mother) claimed. But there was no doubt that she would continue to blossom into a stunningly beautiful young lady.

“You really think that?” she asked, surprised.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.