From the Journals of Michael Wagner - Cover

From the Journals of Michael Wagner

Copyright© 2023 by Phil Brown

Chapter 24: The Lodge

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 24: The Lodge - In 2011, a fifty-six-year-old man, suffering from depression, puts a gun to his head and pulls the trigger. But instead of dying, he finds himself alive in the body of a sixteen-year-old boy, in 1971. And he soon discovers that whoever did this to him accidently gave him empathic abilities. They also gave him a purpose. A mission to save his world. This then, is his story, taken from his own journals. The amazing story of how he came to change the world.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Pregnancy   Nudism   Royalty  

The Lodge was a single story with the main floor elevated several feet off the ground. As we climbed the steps to the large covered porch, I noticed an assortment of chairs and rockers stacked there, along with a pair of porch swings, waiting to be installed.

The main doors opened to a huge room with walls angling up at least three stories high to a point, like an inverted vee. On the left was a massive stone fireplace. It was so big Jenny and Julie could stand up in it. There were doors on either side of the fireplace that stood open.

On the right wall, opposite the fireplace was one of those rollup counter doors. It reminded me of the lunchroom where I went to school. It was opened when they served food and closed the rest of the time. It turned out that was exactly what it was, although the kitchen was not finished yet. Anna said they would be here next Wednesday to install the appliances.

At the far end of the main room, opposite the entry doors, the entire wall was made of glass, framing a fantastic view of the lake, and across the lake, a picturesque pasture. The pasture rose gradually to the top of a small ridge and behind the ridge towered the Rocky Mountains. I stood for a moment in awe of the sheer beauty of the scene framed by the glass wall.

There were two pairs of doors in the glass wall. These exited onto a balcony similar to the front porch, but more than twice as wide. And when we walked to the edge, I realized we were over the water.

I was standing there at the edge of the porch, looking at the Rockies in the distance and marveling at their beauty, when I felt Grace’s presence.

“Michael?”

“What’s up?” I asked her.

“Well ... Natalie and I were wondering if you would like to spend a little time with us?” Grace asked. “I really want her to get to know you better.”

“It would be my pleasure!” I told her. “Why don’t we go check out the beach?”

Grace thought that was a great idea and so did the others. Since we didn’t have to worry about swim suits, we quickly put our bags in our rooms and headed that way. The beach was an area on the other side of the Dining Hall from the Lodge. The ranch had imported tons of white sand, like they used on golf course sand traps, covering the shore of the lake for about a hundred and fifty feet. There was a wooden lifeguard’s stand, and a small cabana that was open and stacked with towels, beach umbrellas, and other beach-type paraphernalia.

“Twin Springs really went all out on this beach area. For 1971, this is a first class operation!” I thought. “I wonder what the going rate is?”

At the far end of the beach, was a huge outdoor Pavilion. Basically, a large concrete pad with a roof, it was open on three sides. The fourth side had two restrooms and a kitchen area. The signs said there was a dance there later this evening.

As I waded into the cool water, I noticed that the sand extended into the lake past where the water was over my head. Moored a little farther out was a floating dock-like raft, maybe twelve feet by twelve feet, with a small ladder attached for boarding and a small springboard for diving.

The beach appeared to be popular this afternoon, with lots of sunbathers on towels and lounge chairs dotting the entire length of the beach to the Pavilion. It appeared to be a mostly older clientele, but there was a scattering of families present, several with small children. I didn’t see any other guys my age. Or girls either. Although there were a number of what appeared to be pre-teens playing on the beach and at the edge of the water.

Taking a deep breath, I began swimming for the raft. I was pleased to note that the muscles in my new body were responding so well. I decided that this time around, I was going to do more to take care of myself.

I reached the raft and climbed on, looking back for the girls. I wasn’t the only one. Looking, I mean. Eight naked teenage girls, five blondes, a brunette, and two redheads, and all beautiful, will certainly draw attention.

And they did! I saw more than one guest looking with disapproval at their male companions. One lady actually slapped her husband on the arm. The girls were all busily talking as they spread their towels in a group, before they made their way to the water’s edge. I saw Jenny point to the raft, and soon they were all headed this way.

We were all hanging out on the raft, talking and cutting up for a little while, until someone mentioned the tour. The five cousins and Nicky quickly headed for the beach to join the tour, leaving Natalie and Grace with me. We talked a while longer and I found it fun getting to know them better. They talked a lot about growing up in East Tennessee and life with their grandmother. I was actually looking forward to meeting her. She sounded like a hoot!

Grace swam to the beach and brought back some Coppertone after she noticed Natalie turning red. But I decided I’d had enough sun, so I swam to the beach and headed for the showers back at the Lodge. Afterwards, I stretched out on one of the sofas in the great room with a book, but I don’t think I got through the first chapter. It was a great nap though!

I opened my eyes to one of the sexiest sights I’d ever seen. Four sets of teenage titties filled my field of view as I opened my eyes.

“Wake up Michael!” Nicky said with just a trace of panic in her voice. Grace, Natalie, and Randi were standing by her as Grace giggled.

“I think you spooked Nicky. If it were up to her, she probably would never let you close your eyes again,” Randi said.

“Especially if it takes you six weeks to wake up again!” added Natalie.

“It’s time to eat,” Nicky said, dismissing their teasing. I could see the near panic in her eyes. I just hugged her reassuringly as we all headed for the Dining Hall. Thank god they woke me or I might have slept through supper again.

I sat with the four girls and listened to them chat about their day. Soon Jenny and Julie joined us and started discussing all their discoveries from the tour of the ranch.

“Did you know this is one of the ten biggest ranches in Colorado?” Jenny asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.