From the Journals of Michael Wagner - Cover

From the Journals of Michael Wagner

Copyright© 2023 by Phil Brown

Chapter 244: The Dragon Isle

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 244: The Dragon Isle - In 2011, a fifty-six-year-old man, suffering from depression, puts a gun to his head and pulls the trigger. But instead of dying, he finds himself alive in the body of a sixteen-year-old boy, in 1971. And he soon discovers that whoever did this to him accidently gave him empathic abilities. They also gave him a purpose. A mission to save his world. This then, is his story, taken from his own journals. The amazing story of how he came to change the world.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Pregnancy   Nudism   Royalty  

Day 13

That’s odd? No one else in our barracks was up and stirring yet. With over thirty others, usually one or more were already up this time of day.

I made my way to the open deck, hoping for a cup of coffee, but the deck was shrouded in a thick fog. You couldn’t see ten feet in front of you. And it was eerily quiet. No one, not my group or even the ship’s crew seemed to be stirring. This really was odd!

Then I heard it! It sounded like a boat off the starboard side. A boat with a powerful engine...

“Wait! That couldn’t be,” I thought to myself. “They don’t have engines in this dimension! Do they?”

Suddenly the sound of the powerful engines grew closer and out of the fog I saw a Palmer Johnson super yacht coming alongside. The ship we were sailing on was at least thirty meters, or over one hundred feet long. But the yacht pulling alongside dwarfed this boat. It had to be at least fifty meters. And it’s superstructure was taller than our masts.

On the main deck, which was just a little higher than the deck I was standing on, and looking over at me, were three very familiar faces. Cali, Poly, and Celeste, along with a girl I did not recognize.

“Won’t you come aboard, Michael?” Cali, the oldest sister asked as she opened the transom door.

“Yes, Michael. Please do,” Polly, the baby added. “We have coffee ready!”

Well that did it! I climbed up on the rail of the Jarvee and then simply stepped over to the open transom door of the Palmer Johnson super yacht.

“I’ll say this. When you girls travel, you certainly travel in style!” I told them as I quickly scoped out the yacht. I didn’t have time to see much before all three of them surrounded me and smothered me in hugs and kisses.

“We’ve missed you, Michael,” Polly said as they led me into the opulent salon. “And we want to introduce you to our sister Desirée.”

Desirée was a raven haired beauty, almost as tall as Clio, but much thinner. Some call it super-model thin, I just call it ‘she-needs-to-eat-more’ thin. Still, she was a beauty, as were all nine of the daughters of Zeus.

“How can I serve you ladies today,” I finally asked. I knew the drill. Anytime the Muses showed up, the world around me stopped. Sort of suspended in time. So I was in no hurry and had no fear that someone from this dimension would see something they shouldn’t. Such as a fifty-two meter Palmer Johnson super yacht.

“Desirée has been gone for a while...” Polly started.

“On assignment,” added Celeste.

“And when we told her all about you, well ... she sort of didn’t believe us,” Polly explained.

“And so we thought we would introduce her to you and let her see for herself,” Celeste added.

“I told you two. I am not going to jump in bed and spread my legs for some limp-dicked earthling!” Desirée said with a certain hostility usually reserved for fighting with your sisters and certain drunks in a bar.

“That’s okay,” I told Cali, Clio, and Polly without any animosity. “I’ll be glad to spend my time with the three of you. That is, if you’ll have me. And if Desirée would like to know more about certain of my skills, why don’t you have her talk to your grandmother.”

“Oh, great!” shouted Polly as she clapped her hands. “I’m first!”

Cali just smiled at Desirée, watching to see if her haughty sister could figure it out.

“Wait a minute!” Desirée exclaimed. “You know Grandmother?”

I just smiled at her.

“Do you mean you just know her? Or do you KNOW her ... know her?”

“All you have to do is ask her,” I told Desirée. “Of course, you might want to inquire as to her health when you do.”

“Her health?” Desirée asked.

“Yeah. Her’s and the baby’s,” I replied.

“NO WAY!” Desirée screamed. “No fricking way!” Then raising her fingers to the level of her eyes, she slowly faded from view.

“Michael? Did you really make our grandmother pregnant?” Celeste asked.

“It’s what she said she wanted,” I said a little defensively.

“You do know that if she has your child, you will become our Uncle Michael, don’t you?” Clio asked.

“Wait a minute!” Celeste exclaimed. “That means ... that means you will be our father’s uncle!”

“I guess family reunions might get a little exciting in the near future,” I chuckled.

“Well that’s all well and good, but hurry up with Polly so Celeste and I can have a turn. I’m so horny that we might just do you at the same time!”

They led me to the opulent owner’s stateroom with the amazingly large bed and the scrumptiously soft sheets, and proceeded to do exactly as they had planned. And once again, when Polly reached her peak she let out this primordial scream that sent shivers down MY spine.

After having fourteen wives and lovers a few days ago, handling three at a time was a piece of cake. Still, as Muses and the daughters and granddaughters of gods, their endurance is something to marvel at. In fact, when they finished with me, all I could do was lay there and marvel at them.

After using the large shower in the owner’s stateroom, I was sitting in my robe at the elegant dining table in the salon. It was piled high with food, and I was stuffing myself, trying to restore some of the energy I had used.

Suddenly there was a slight crackle in the air and Thesan and Desirée suddenly appeared. I immediately rose from the table and took Thesan’s hands in mine, lifting them to my lips to kiss them softly. Then I dropped her hands and smothered her in a warm hug.

“Michael,” Thesan finally said, “I believe my granddaughter has something she wants to say to you.”

Clio, Celeste, and Polly all looked on with smug grins as Desirée stood there turning redder and redder.

“Michael ... I ... uh ... I want to apologize for calling you a limp-dicked earthling,” she stammered.

“I believe you meant ... Uncle Michael,” Polly tossed out with a big grin.

The general rule is ... that, as a man, you should never come between sisters when they are A) fighting, B) discussing boyfriends, or C) doing sisterly financing. For the record: Money lending between sisters is usually so complex, not a single university in the U.S. even offers a degree in it.

But my heart was going out to Desirée at that moment, so I simply held out my hand. She hesitated for only a moment before she took it and I led her back towards the owner’s stateroom. Once there, I did as her sisters had requested and opened my heart to her. When she came, her scream was the most piercing one I had ever heard. Evidently, her sisters thought so too because they were soon piling on the bed with us, laughing and congratulating her.

I showered alone this time. It seems the sisters were still busy laughing and talking in the bed. As I stepped out of the shower, there was Thesan, handing me a fresh towel and a mug of coffee.

“Thank you, Michael. My granddaughters do so much good for other people and it seems that their rewards are few. Thank you for taking care of them.”

“No thanks are necessary,” I replied. “I think they are wonderful, charming young ladies.”

“I’m also going to give you a small suggestion,” she said somewhat mysteriously. “If you ever happen to face a large dragon, especially a golden dragon, be sure you use your sword with your rings.”

Suddenly, the mists swirled around me and I was back in my clothes on the deck of the Jarvee, while the fog still swirled around the mast.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.