From the Journals of Michael Wagner - Cover

From the Journals of Michael Wagner

Copyright© 2023 by Phil Brown

Chapter 21: Nicky’s First Time

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 21: Nicky’s First Time - In 2011, a fifty-six-year-old man, suffering from depression, puts a gun to his head and pulls the trigger. But instead of dying, he finds himself alive in the body of a sixteen-year-old boy, in 1971. And he soon discovers that whoever did this to him accidently gave him empathic abilities. They also gave him a purpose. A mission to save his world. This then, is his story, taken from his own journals. The amazing story of how he came to change the world.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Pregnancy   Nudism   Royalty  

In 1971, Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome didn’t exist yet. But in the next decade, it would become synonymous with death. What I had shown John and Sarah was a hastily cobbled together set of memories from countless stories and pictures that I had remembered from over the years. The purpose was to demonstrate to them the absolute horror of AIDS.

Then I had shown them a quickly fabricated set of images, a movie really, of a young Jenny, as she started out trying to get a stranger to touch her titties, just so she could see if it felt good. Next, the stranger was showing her other things that felt good, both sexually and then with drugs. Then, I showed them Jenny as an addict. She was having to sell her body to pay for drugs, until finally, she contracted the fatal disease.

It had taken me about five minutes to construct, and I’ll admit I did it in anger at Sarah’s going back on her word. But damn it, I didn’t want anything bad to happen to Jenny!

I looked around. The parents, except for Sarah, were all still in their seats. The four sisters were all huddled around Jenny. Nicky, Natalie, and Grace sat quietly on the couch. No one was talking. I walked back to the couch and sat down heavily.

The moment I sat down, Jenny flew into my arms. She was crying, so I began to soothe her as I read her. She wasn’t upset about not finding out what having your nipples touched would feel like. A little disappointed maybe, but she was devastated that her mother would go back on her word.

I held her as I imagined the grasses and trees, flooding her with calmness. Soon, she quit crying, but I could feel her pain.

Sarah walked back in shortly, so I read her from where I sat. She was confused because John hadn’t supported her. And she was confused because she thought she was right to keep the monster, for that’s how she viewed me right now, from touching her baby. She was also confused because she felt the room’s hostile mood towards her. I motioned her with my eyes to come to Jenny.

“Touch her,” I told Sarah.

Sarah reached out hesitantly, laying her hand on Jenny, who looked at her uneasily.

When she had her hand on her daughter, I let her see what she had done to Jenny.

Immediately, Sarah recoiled in horror. She had just seen that she had violated her sacred oath as a mother or something like that. Grabbing Jennifer from my arms, she pulled her over the back of the couch, hugging her tightly. Then Sarah carried Jenny to where John was seated, and sat down on his lap still holding her daughter.

I studied them for a moment, then got up and went to stand beside them. Gently, I laid my fingers where I could touch all three, connecting them so that they could feel one another’s feelings.

After a few moments of experiencing his wife’s and his daughter’s emotions, John cleared his throat.

“Jennifer, honey,” he said. “Would you hop up for a moment? Please.”

Jenny got off her mother’s lap and stood next to me. She wrapped her fingers around my fingertips. I knew immediately what she wanted. She was enjoying the calm after the emotional upheaval. Jenny wasn’t into a lot of emotional stuff, hormones aside. John was that way as well.

“Jennifer, I have an idea that might answer your question about what it feels like. But in order to do this, we’ll need Michael’s help,” he told her, looking at me.

I shrugged. I still had my fingertips on him and Sarah, so I knew what he was thinking.

“I’m game if she is,” I replied, the ‘she’ referring to Sarah.

“She is. Or she will be,” he said as he grinned.

His voice then took on a softer tone.

“Jennifer, you wanted to know if it really feels good for a woman to have her nipples touched. Well, Michael and I are going to show you,” he told her. Looking over at the rest of the girls, he added, “Julie, if you and Randi, or any of the rest want to join in, just put your hand on Michael.”

They were there almost before he finished speaking, touching me wherever they could. I knelt down to make it easier for them, relaxing to better establish the connections. Sarah was still confused. Her desire to hate, seemingly replaced by the languid images of peacefulness from the images I had shared.

John then turned Sarah around on his lap so she was facing the girls, her legs on the outside of his. Sarah didn’t object even though she was now splayed open for everyone to see. John placed his chin on Sarah’s shoulder as he reached from behind her and ran his fingers softly up her sides, then down again.

“You know that I love touching you Sarah. And now, our daughters finally get to see my love for you,” John whispered softly in her ear as he continued to caress her gently. Of course, since Sarah heard him, so did we, but John probably didn’t think of that.

Eight young ladies could also feel his love and the beginnings of Sarah’s arousal. I could sense the girls’ shivers as John’s fingers traveled tenderly up Sarah’s sides.

“Whenever I touch you, especially on your bare skin, it always excites me. Can you feel my excitement on your cute little bottom, Sarah?”

I could feel eight pairs of ears straining to hear her reply, as eight little bottoms clenched in anticipation.

“They’re all watching you, Sarah. But they can’t see what’s poking your ass. Should you tell them about it? Is it making you excited?”

Sarah moaned as her pussy started becoming damp. Eight heads nodded, hoping Sarah would tell them as eight young pussies became damp as well.

“You do remember what happens when I get excited don’t you?” John whispered as he stroked her breasts, softly teasing the edges of her breasts with his nails.

Sarah remembered EXACTLY what happens. And now eight young ladies quivered with envy as they shared in her memories.

“Well, you’ll have to wait until later for that!” He chuckled, dipping his hand down to the thatch of hair covering her furrow. Then he brushed it lightly with his fingertips before returning to her sides.

Sarah, impatient at his touch, thrust her hips upwards a little, pleading for more. Eight sets of teenage hips suddenly thrust forward in sympathetic frustration.

“Either John doesn’t understand the extent of my abilities or ... he’s forgotten we’re here!” I thought to myself.

“But since I can’t fuck you, baby, I guess I’ll just have to play with your wonderful titties. Do you like it when I play with your big fat titties, Sarah?” John asked her. Then laying his palms flat on her tummy, he ever so slowly, moved them up her ribcage until they disappeared under her pendulant breasts. There he stopped, waiting.

Eight pairs of hands grabbed for their own titties.

“If you say yes, Sarah, I’ll play with them some more. But you have to say it. Tell me you want me to play with them, Sarah,” John whispered as he lifted her boobs with the backs of his hands then let them fall back against her ribcage.

Sarah raised her own hands to her breasts, but John quickly pushed them away.

“No, no, no! You know better. These are mine and if you want it, you have to tell me you do. You have to say ‘yes’, so that your daughters, who are watching you, know that you like for me to play with your beautiful breasts,” John teased her. “Do you Sarah? Do you want me to play with them?”

Eight young ladies held their breath, awaiting Sarah’s ‘yes’.

“Say yes, Mommy, please say yes!” Jenny whispered in her mind.

I was keeping the channel one-way for this, but I mischievously replayed Jenny’s comment for John and Sarah.

“Say yes, Mommy, please say yes!”

“Damn it! Yes!” Sarah moaned. I had thought she was long past remembering the eight young eavesdroppers, but apparently not. They all moaned along with Sarah.

“That’s my girl!” John whispered, “You know how I love to squeeze these big floppy boobs!” John told her as he curled his big hands around the soft flesh and squeezed. Gently at first, then again, slightly harder. Then squeezing harder still, he lifted them, pulling them up, away from her chest.

Sarah let out a small groan that grew into almost a growl. Eight small growls echoed hers.

“You know I love you, Sarah. Do you like it when I pull on your big fat knockers? I think you do. I think you like it when I squeeze them and pull...” John didn’t wait on her to answer this time as he began kneading her breasts like bakers dough, pulling and pushing and squeezing.

Sarah threw her hands over her head, wrapping them around John’s neck and pulled his mouth to hers for a searing kiss.

Eight sets of knees wobbled, as Sarah’s delirious desire flowed through her kiss. I heard an “Oommmph,” and glanced around to see Natalie slumped to the floor, but she never lost contact with me.

“All right baby, I want your nipples now! Jennifer wants to know if it feels good. Are you ready to show her HOW good it feels? C’mon, Sarah! Beg me to touch those hard little nipples. Tell me you want to show our little girl just how good it really feels...” he told her urgently.

“No-o-o! Not in front of Jenny! Don’t-t make me-e-e!” Sarah cried. “Please-e-e, I need it!”

John just waited. Evidently, he knew it made her hotter if he forced her to give them to him. Sarah whined her frustration and eight little sets of nipples cried out aching for attention. Finally, Sarah arched her back, thrusting her chest forward. Eight little girls thrust with her.

“John-n-ny, please-e-e-e!” Sarah screamed.

John started running his fingertips lightly over each nipple, first one, and then the other. Soon he was pinching them softly and rolling them between his fingertips. He slowly became more aggressive with Sarah’s nipples, as he almost brutally manhandled the sensitive orbs.

Finally, he grasped both nipples between his fingertips, and squeezed them tightly.

“Cum for me baby, cum for Daddy!” Then, still pinching her nipples tightly between his fingertips, he pulled them as far away from her chest as he could.

Sarah howled as a great vibration started deep within her. It quickly rumbled to the surface, exploding in an amazing display of erotic emotional images as Sarah practically leaped off John’s lap. I lost my grip in the explosion, falling backwards. Around me, the girls were all laying as they had fallen, each holding their hands to their breasts and their pussies.

I rolled up to a sitting position and looked at them. John was grinning as Sarah lay there languidly, her eyes half closed. Jeff and Debbie were sitting on the edge of their chair, their mouths hanging open. Debbie’s eyes were aflame with lust. Liz was flabbergasted, so I smiled at her. I didn’t think it was often you saw her surprised. Catherine, ever the classic example of grace and charm, sat smiling, her face, and upper body flushed with arousal.

The girls all lay where they fell, silly grins plastered on their young faces. Natalie and Grace looked at each other, thinking about how different this family was from their own. They grinned. They were going to like it here.

John looked directly at Jennifer, smiling.

“Does that answer your question, Jennifer?” John asked his daughter with a laugh.

Jennifer squealed and launched herself at her dad, landing in their laps with hugs and kisses, gushing about how wonderful they were. Julie was right behind her.

Nicky watched the twins smother their folks, and then looked at me. Her eyes were lasers of lust as she drilled into me. Looking to Catherine who nodded, she grabbed my hand, jerking me to my feet.

“Night Grace, Natalie, everybody,” she said quickly. Then to me she said, “C’mon!” and ran for the door to the hall.

I could hear her giggles as she skipped down the hall.

I followed the giggling girl to the bedroom we had used last night. She turned as I walked through the door, throwing her arms around my neck.

I had guessed that I was about six foot tall, but I hadn’t found out for sure. If so, then Nicky was about five foot eight, since she was about four inches shorter than I was. Her hair was the family blonde, the color of wheat. Thick and luxurious, it cascaded in waves down her back. Her eyes were the Wagner deep blue. Her shoulders were wide, like a swimmer. She had been a swimmer, she told me later, until her boobs got too big. She had a slender waist that flared to well-defined hips.

Nicky’s breasts were large, and soft, almost touching at the top of her chest and falling under her arms a little when she lay on her back. Her areolas were dark pink, with tiny nipples that stood out like a pea when hard. The space between her thighs, where those long athletic legs joined her body was as wide as my hand, allowing for very easy access. Overall, one look told you this girl was built for having babies!

But right now, she was more interested in learning how babies got started!

“Oh, Michael. I love you so much!” she gushed.

“I love you too, Nicky!” I replied.

She kissed me. Her kiss was filled with passion and expectancy. Her tongue darted into my mouth and I caught it gently with my teeth and teased the tip with mine. Then I pulled back to face her.

“You are a wild woman tonight!” I said.

“Not yet!” she replied merrily. “But you’re gonna make me one!”

Then gripping my fingertips, she pulled me to the edge of the bed, turned me around, and pushed. I landed on my back as she straddled my hips, my feet still on the floor. The only light, a small lamp beside the bed, bathed her in a soft glow from behind, causing a golden halo that framed her hair.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.