From the Journals of Michael Wagner - Cover

From the Journals of Michael Wagner

Copyright© 2023 by Phil Brown

Chapter 218: Meetings, Meetings, and More Meetings

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 218: Meetings, Meetings, and More Meetings - In 2011, a fifty-six-year-old man, suffering from depression, puts a gun to his head and pulls the trigger. But instead of dying, he finds himself alive in the body of a sixteen-year-old boy, in 1971. And he soon discovers that whoever did this to him accidently gave him empathic abilities. They also gave him a purpose. A mission to save his world. This then, is his story, taken from his own journals. The amazing story of how he came to change the world.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Pregnancy   Nudism   Royalty  

Wednesday, July 14, 1971

The Imperial Gardens were located atop the highest hill on the south side of the island, with the city spreading out below it, all the way to the sea where one of Tapato’s main harbors lay. The Royal Residence was located at the back corner of the Imperial Gardens, at the top of a gently sloping hill which afforded a panoramic view of the coastline.

At the door of the Royal Residence, two sentries, wearing the ceremonial uniforms of ancient Tapatoan warriors complete with swords and spears, stood guard. Inside, the residence was lushly appointed with an open floor plan that created a feeling of spacious luxury. Everywhere you looked were paintings and artifacts, many going back several centuries, to the first monarchy on Tapato.

The residence was situated on the hillside so that the eastern, southern, and western sides each offered different breathtaking vistas of the southern part of the island. In the distance, you could make out several of the other islands of the archipelago that made up the Nation of Tapato.

While the entire main floor seemed like one big room, it soon became apparent that through the creative use of furniture and kalias, which were screen-like dividers made of bamboo or teak and interwoven with intricate designs in wood and sheer cloth that looked like mosquito netting, the room could be rearranged to accommodate large groups or intimate gatherings.

All this, I would learn later as, for now, Mikeya simply led me rather quickly towards the rear of the residence. After mounting a short flight of stairs, we came to another, smaller and more intimate foyer with two more sentries and a secretary seated behind a desk, who just smiled as Mikeya breezed through without introducing me.

Up another, longer flight of stairs, we came out on a wide hallway. I didn’t have time to measure, but it appeared at least as wide as the hallways that I was having built in the house in Tennessee. Mikeya stopped long enough to open the second door on the right, then, after tugging me in, closed the door with her foot as she encircled me with her arms and began kissing me.

“I have missed you so much, my husband!” she cried softly in my ear. “Take me now!”

“Your wish is my command,” I murmured in her ear.

“Wait!” she called out as I started to remove the wrap-style dress from her shoulder. Untangling herself from my arms, she reached into the folds of the dress to perform some hidden magic, and then handing me the loose end, she simply twirled away from me, the sarong style dress unwrapping itself from her lithe little body as she spun.

At slightly less than two months pregnant, Mikeya’s cocoa-cream colored skin radiated with a healthy sheen long associated with pregnant women, while still maintaining her very feminine teenaged figure.

“Do I still please you, my lord?” Mikeya asked as she posed naked for me.

I paused for a moment to study her. With the afternoon sunlight casting her as a silhouette to my eyes, I wished that I were a great photographer so that I might capture Mikeya at exactly this moment, exactly as I saw her now. I’m sure that the picture would become an instant classic. But did I really want to share her? Like this?

No, I decided. Instead, I simply tried to burn her image into my memory. A memory I would savor forever.

“Michael?” Mikeya asked again. I had forgotten she could not read my feelings.

“Your beauty is most definitely pleasing, but it is your heart that touches me the most,” I told her.

“Oh, Michael,” she cried as she ran to me. “I have missed you so. Please...”

Mikeya didn’t have to ask me again as I picked her up and deposited her on her bed. Then stripping off my own clothes, I knelt and buried my face in her royal palace...


“If we do not get up now, we’ll be late to the Queen’s dinner,” Mikeya told me as she impaled herself on my member for the third, or was it the fourth time?

“And naturally, that will be my fault?” I asked without attempting to disgorge her. It was a game she liked to play, taking advantage of her rank with me.

“Naturally...” she said in a moan, “ ... yes. Just like that...”

“You would have me face your mother-the-queen’s wrath just so that you might make your royal hyanini feel good?” I teased.

“Uh, no. Not, uh, good, uh ... great!” she said breathlessly as she rocked up and down on my erection. After cumming a couple of times earlier, I was in no danger of cumming again soon. Mikeya knew this and was taking full advantage of the fact.

“GO A-WAY!” Mikeya cried at the sudden knock on the door.

“Mother said to tell you not to wear him out!” Ileana called out giggling from the hallway.

“She is the one who made him my mate!” Mikeya cried out as her orgasm was about to take her. “Without my consent!”

“But I also made him the QUEEN’S Consort!” came a new voice from the hallway. I scanned and found both Kalani and Ileana laughing.

There was silence for a moment as Mikeya slid down beside me, gasping for air.

“Then you’d better come and get your consort,” Mikeya called out to her mother and sister. “Or I might decide to never let him go!”

It was Ileana who opened the door. She was by herself. Immediately she began picking up my clothes from where I had flung them several hours ago. When she had gathered them up, she came and stood beside the bed, looking at her sister and me.

“Mother said she was wearing her brown and white tapa cloth tonight,” Ileana said.

“The one with the tiny birds in the trees?” Mikeya asked, suddenly serious again.

“Yes. And I think I’m going to wear a midnight blue gown that Michael bought me in New York,” Ileana replied.

“Okay. Do you think it would be alright if I wore the taffeta gown he bought me?”

“Sure. Just remember you’re wearing your diplomatic crown tonight,” Ileana reminded her sister.

“Ma-lan-ali,” Mikeya exclaimed. I never asked, but as close as I can figure, it was a Tapatoan cuss word.

“C’mon, Prince,” Ileana said to me. “We need to go so that the Heir can get ready.”

“Uh, could I at least have my pants?” I called out to Ileana’s disappearing figure.

“Sure! They’ll be in your room,” she said merrily.

“Oh well ... when in Tapato,” I thought to myself.


I found my room by following the sounds of Ileana’s laughter. When I entered, I saw that A’komi was there as well, along with two younger acolytes. I guess it was because of my time at the ranch, but I didn’t even bother trying to cover myself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.