From the Journals of Michael Wagner - Cover

From the Journals of Michael Wagner

Copyright© 2023 by Phil Brown

Chapter 215: Delivered Unto My People

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 215: Delivered Unto My People - In 2011, a fifty-six-year-old man, suffering from depression, puts a gun to his head and pulls the trigger. But instead of dying, he finds himself alive in the body of a sixteen-year-old boy, in 1971. And he soon discovers that whoever did this to him accidently gave him empathic abilities. They also gave him a purpose. A mission to save his world. This then, is his story, taken from his own journals. The amazing story of how he came to change the world.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Pregnancy   Nudism   Royalty  

Wednesday, July 14, 1971

On our return, we were treated to another luau, hosted by the hotel, just for our family. Evidently Narvenia’s exploits of the previous day had already become legendary as almost everyone who was of age, was drinking Mai-Tai’s. And if this morning’s hangovers were any indication, quite a few of the under-aged attendees somehow found a way to sample the exotic drink.

“C’mon, Michael,” Grace said as she and Vickie led me towards the back of the plane.

“Oh, goody!” I thought as I figured out our destination. I had not participated in the ritual of the Mai-Tai’s and consequently had gone to bed sober and alone. So I was ready to try out my flying bedroom again. “Besides, this might be my last chance if Uncle Harry can’t negotiate a good price for it.”

“Oh, this may be your last flight,” giggled Adriana, “but, you’re still not going to get to try out that flying bed for a while.”

Right before you entered my bedroom/office was what looked like a mini-conference table with six chairs. Adriana was already seated with three stacks of papers in front of her. Grace and Vickie quickly seated themselves at the table with Adriana.

“Darn,” I said with a faux groan. “No flying bedroom for now, huh?”

“With great power comes great responsibility,” intoned Catherine as she slid into the seat beside Adriana. “And after your team is through going over your paperwork, I’m going to call a meeting of all the board members that are on the flight.”

The flight to Tapato was almost six hours. But with the mountain of paperwork, a very extravagant (for an airplane) lunch, and then the board meeting, the nap with some of my girls looked more and more like a pipe-dream.

“Only an hour before we land. Won’t be much of a nap,” I thought.

Suddenly, Ileana, Abby, Nicky, and Eve joined me as I made my way to the flying bedroom.

“Oh, goody!” I thought as I figured out that I wouldn’t have to nap alone.

“I’m really sorry, my mate, however, I’m afraid we will not have time for fun and games. We have to get you ready,” Ileana said.

“Ready?” I asked.

“Dummy! You’re going to be meeting your people for the first time,” Eve explained. “And you certainly don’t want to do it dressed like that!”

Then Abby and Nicky began stripping me while Ileana opened a trunk I had not noticed and began handing out items to Eve.

“Go get in the shower,” Nicky instructed.

“By myself?” I whined.

“Michael!” she replied sternly. “We don’t have time for that!”

“And be sure to shave,” Ileana added as I closed the door.

When I returned, my bedroom seemed even more crowded. I noted Shelby was in the corner with the new camera they bought in New York.

“For posterity,” Shelby said with a smirk as Nicky removed the towel I had wrapped around my waist.

Then the chaos began as they had me trying on at least five different shirt and slacks combinations. I felt like a Ken doll at a twelve-year-old’s slumber party, as they all got in on ‘dress-the-prince’. However, when Grace walked in the door and handed Ileana three more boxes, I called a halt to the games.

“Enough!” I said firmly over the excited chatter. “Everyone out!”

Interestingly, they all seemed to glance at Ileana before they began slowly exiting my flying bedroom.

“Will that be all, my prince?” Ileana asked after the others had left.

“Is what I am now wearing sufficient to meet Kalani and the people of Tapato?” I asked.

“Sufficient ... yes,” Ileana said softly. “But I am afraid it will speak poorly of me and my efforts to prepare you for your first audience.”

It occurred to me that my privileges as a Royal Prince would also bear great responsibilities. Remembering what had happened in the shower back at the ranch when Kalani and A’komi were getting me ready for the mating ceremony, I drew myself erect and as kindly as possible I told Ileana, “I am a man of Tapato. Do as you see fit.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.