From the Journals of Michael Wagner - Cover

From the Journals of Michael Wagner

Copyright© 2023 by Phil Brown

Chapter 208: Carjacked

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 208: Carjacked - In 2011, a fifty-six-year-old man, suffering from depression, puts a gun to his head and pulls the trigger. But instead of dying, he finds himself alive in the body of a sixteen-year-old boy, in 1971. And he soon discovers that whoever did this to him accidently gave him empathic abilities. They also gave him a purpose. A mission to save his world. This then, is his story, taken from his own journals. The amazing story of how he came to change the world.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Pregnancy   Nudism   Royalty  

Saturday, July 10, 1971

After the excitement of last night, our visit to the UN was anti-climactic. Although tensions were very high, there were no problems. We did, however, notice an increase in Federal Agents, and one of them, from the US Marshall’s Office, mentioned to Anna and Louisa that the three attackers that came through the window had been identified and that the information had already been shared with the Prince of Monaco.

In fact, probably the most excitement of the whole visit occurred in the UN Dining Room. I just couldn’t believe that they had served me an actual cow’s tongue on my salad.

“Mother said that Tapato will soon have to appoint a delegate to the UN,” Ileana shared with me as we were seated in the visitor’s galley for Princess Grace’s speech. And while I found the diplomatic posturing routinely dull, I think that Ileana was fascinated with all she witnessed. I know that she was bubbling with excitement as we headed back to the hotel, discussing with Caroline all about how great her mother’s speech had been and how she admired Princess Grace for all her work with UNICEF.

At the hotel, we found that our things had been moved to a smaller room, but since Princess Grace and her entourage had decided to return to Monaco tonight, we decided that we would just change clothes and head out to Seven Oaks.

“Louisa, would you like to spend the rest of the weekend with us?” I asked the agent after we had all changed.

“Michael? Anna quickly thought to me. “Are you sure?”

I just ignored her.

“Well, I was going back to DC to work on my report...” the agent started

“Come on, Agent Rivera. You need a day off. Come join us. I think you will find it both fun and very educational!” Anna told her.

“Tell me, Luisa. How long have you worked for the FBI?” I asked her as I picked up our bags

Ileana and Anna held up our end of the conversation as we made the drive out to Long Island. While I wanted to focus again on Flaminia’s story, unfortunately, there was not room for her in the car, so she was in her case in the trunk.

Instead, I began to scan and check up on the family, starting with Catherine. When I found her and David, I didn’t disturb them, since they seemed to be deep in conversation. But she knew I was there and smiled at me. I did see that they were in an airplane and they expected to be back to Seven Oaks later this afternoon.

Next, I checked in on Nicky and discovered she was at the office with Adriana, Vickie, Grace, Izzy, Amy, and Shelly. I also noted that Beth was there with them.

“What in heaven’s name are you all doing at the office on a Saturday?” I asked with a smile. “Especially when that ogre of a boss of yours is out gallivanting around the UN with dignitaries and eating cow’s tongue?”

“Yuck, Michael. And in case you have forgotten, we’re flying to the South Pacific tomorrow! So this is the last chance for all of us to take care of all the last-minute details so your company can continue to run smoothly, Mr. Ogre!” Adriana thought back

I could hear a chorus of giggles and ‘atta-girl’s’ in the background.

“Well, Anna and I are through with our adventure and headed home. And, we’re bringing company,” I told them.

“Don’t tell me you’re bringing Princess Grace out to Seven Oaks?” Nicky asked skeptically.

“Even better. We’re bringing Senorita... “

Then turning to Luisa in the car with me, I asked, “IT IS Senorita, and not Senora, isn’t it?”

When she nodded, not understanding why the sudden oddball question, I just grinned as I told her, “Just wanted to make sure.”

I heard Anna trying to explain it to her while I returned back to my connection with the bunch at the office, ” ... Senorita Luisa de las Mercedes Isabella Carolina Victoria Rivera. She’s like cousins with real Spanish Royalty,” I told them with awe in my voice.

“Michael, you’re being rude,” Anna told me out loud. “Maybe you should include Luisa in your conversation.”

“You’re right!”, I told them, “Here...” and I tied Anna and Luisa into the bunch at the office.

Then to everyone I said, “Ladies, this is Senorita Luisa de las Mercedes Isabella Carolina Victoria Rivera. And yes, I love saying her name. It just begs to roll off the tongue!”

“Is this the one you connected us to this morning? Vickie asked.

“That’s right. Some of you have already met her. Well then, Agent Rivera, this is my little sister, Nicky. My administrative assistants, Adriana, Vickie, and Grace. My personal attorney, Miss Belinda Sue Miller. The Executive Director of the Wagner Foundation, Miss Amy Patterson. Her assistant, Miss Shelly Thompson, and finally, their security detail, Miss Beth Dixon. Say hello, ladies.”

I just sat and watched Luisa as she was bombarded with greetings from all of them. It lasted a couple of minutes before Adriana finally said, “It was nice to meet you and we look forward to getting to know you later at the house. However, Michael, we need to get back to work. Oh! And would you mind connecting to Aida and tell her that her uncle brought her passport by here a few minutes ago? I think she was trying to get someone to run her home to get it, but I don’t think there was anyone left to take her.”

“Will do,” I told her. “I love you.” This was followed by a chorus of “I love you’s” before I broke the connection. Luisa just sat and stared at me.

“Was that for real?” she asked Anna. Anna didn’t respond, except to nod her head. She already knew that Luisa just needed time to absorb it all. However, she was wondering why I was doing this. I could tell she felt that the number of people who knew about my gifts was getting unwieldy.

“Hold that thought,” I told her as I connected to Aida. For grins and giggles, I also connected Anna and Luisa again.

“Ohmygod, ohmygod!” Aida was repeating over and over in an advanced state of panic when we connected.

“Aida?” I asked.

“Ohmygod, ohmygod!” Aida kept repeating.

“AIDA!” I thought as loud as I dared, trying to get her attention.

“Ohmy ... Michael?” she replied, surprised.

“It’s me, Sweetheart,” I thought gently.

“Oh, Michael! It’s so awful! I think they’re going to rape me!” she cried.

“Don’t worry, Sweetie, I’m here. Can you tell me what’s going on?”

“They just jumped in the car and hit Ivana really hard and then took off driving crazy. They said they’re going to sell us to the slave traders after they do awful things to me and Kathy Lynn! Oh Michael. I’m so scared! They’re...”

I disconnected and immediately connected with Kathy Lynn. “It’s Michael, Kathy Lynn. Can you hear me?”

“Michael! Thank God it’s you! We’ve been car-jacked!” she said.

“Don’t worry, I’m here now. I need your help. Can you tell me where you are?”

“I think we’re on the same road that Catherine’s house is on, but I don’t know exactly where.”

“Good. We should be fairly close then. Who all’s with you?”

“Sunny and I were riding with Ivana to take Sturgey to his Little League game. Then Aida asked Ivana to run her by her uncle’s house to get her passport. We had just dropped off Sturgey, and were pulling out of the parking lot when this big car slams us in the rear. Then these two really mean-looking guys jumped in the front seat, hit Ivana really hard, and started driving. Then they asked me if Sunny was Trealyn, and Trealyn told them No, that she was Trealyn. Then they started telling us what they were going to do to Aida and me. I think they were just after Trealyn, and maybe her mom.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.