From the Journals of Michael Wagner - Cover

From the Journals of Michael Wagner

Copyright© 2023 by Phil Brown

Chapter 196: Shelby’s Indoctrination

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 196: Shelby’s Indoctrination - In 2011, a fifty-six-year-old man, suffering from depression, puts a gun to his head and pulls the trigger. But instead of dying, he finds himself alive in the body of a sixteen-year-old boy, in 1971. And he soon discovers that whoever did this to him accidently gave him empathic abilities. They also gave him a purpose. A mission to save his world. This then, is his story, taken from his own journals. The amazing story of how he came to change the world.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Pregnancy   Nudism   Royalty  

Friday, July 2, 1971

I had another dream. This time, it was about the cavern. In my dream, I was observing the occupant, who was wearing one of the twin rings, go about his daily activities. I knew then that my suspicions that he was Tabita’s brother, were for real. In my dream, I seemed to be without form, but instead, I was a presence, hovering near the ceiling of the cave as I watched him go about his mundane chores.

I had been observing him for some time, watching as he seemed to be trying to repair a small piece of equipment, when I noticed him enter a small door on the right side of the cave, opposite the bathing pool. As he returned, moments later, carrying a small box, I wondered why I hadn’t been able to follow him into the other room. Shortly, the dream dissolved.

I awoke with a start. It was dark outside and the train was stopped. I quickly scanned and the train was quiet. Everyone seemed to be asleep except for Karla, who was in the Dining Car, fixing herself a cup of coffee. I scanned the exterior of the train, but there was nothing there except some cows in a nearby pasture. It seemed we were in the middle of nowhere.

“Where are we,” I asked Karla.

“Oh! Michael. It’s you,” she said. “You scared me. I didn’t know anyone else was awake.”

“Do you know where we are and why we’re stopped?” I asked again.

“The engineer radioed back that we had to pull over to wait on an oncoming train to pass. I think we’re near the Mississippi River. Are you hungry? You slept through dinner and Ileana wouldn’t let them wake you.”

“I’m always hungry,” I told her.

“Well, I just made my rounds, so why don’t you come to the Dining Car and I’ll see what I can find to fix you to eat.”

“I wouldn’t want to be a bother,” I told her.

“Too late,” she said with a laugh. “However, you do sign my check, and besides, it will help me stay awake.”

When I went to roll out of bed, I discovered another sleeping form there. It only took a second to figure out that it was Jessica. She must have joined me during the night, but unfortunately, I hadn’t noticed it at the time.

When I got to the Dining Car, Karla was busy in the galley. Shortly after I sat down, she brought me a cup of coffee and a glass of orange juice.

“Will a Denver omelet be alright? Seeing as that’s the direction we’re heading,” she asked.

I told her that was fine and asked if I could help.

“No thanks,” she replied as she headed back to the galley. “You know, you’re the first boss I’ve ever worked for that has offered to help me do anything.”

I didn’t know what to say, so I just sipped my coffee. Finally she brought me my plate, and then slipped into the booth across from me with her coffee.

“You know, you’re the first employee I’ve had who just watched me eat my breakfast,” I told her.

“Do you want me to leave, or are you just teasing me?” she asked.

“Mostly teasing,” I told her. Then changing the subject I asked, “Anything happen while I was sleeping?”

“Not really. I met the new girl. She seems sweet. Can I ask you something?”

“What’s on your mind?”

“What did you do back at the architect’s office? It felt like I was being overcome with emotions, but they weren’t mine.”

“You’ve felt me do that before,” I reminded her.

“Yeah, but it was always more ... sexual, I guess. Or at least more sensual. This time, it was almost syrupy with love, but without the passion, you know?”

I laughed. Karla was not one of the girls who had a special connection with me. I also sensed that she was a little lonely since Penny had left. I noticed that she didn’t socialize with the others, and decided it was because they were her assignment and not her coworkers. Therefore, unless Kip told her, she didn’t always know why things happened. And because he was her brother, and a guy, I figured he left a lot to be desired when it came to someone to talk with.

“Do you know what time it is?” I asked.

“It’s almost five o’clock. When we get under way again, I’m going to wake Kip and then get started on breakfast. You’re not the only early riser in this group.”

Karla then left me to make her rounds as I finished my breakfast. I had just put my dishes in the galley and gotten another cup of coffee when the train started to move. I scanned again and saw everything was alright. I also noticed that Shelby was awake.

“I don’t mean to disturb you, but if you’re interested, there’s coffee in the Dining Car,” I thought to her.

“What!” she cried. Then, “Oh. It’s you. You scared me.”

“I’m sorry. I wasn’t trying to frighten you. I just noticed that you are awake and wanted to let you know that you didn’t have to lie there, wondering when everyone else would be up. Also, we don’t have a dress code when it’s just us on the train. You’re welcome to come as you are.”

“Do you always ... oh, never mind! Are you in the Dining Car?”

I told her I was and asked how she liked her coffee.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.