From the Journals of Michael Wagner - Cover

From the Journals of Michael Wagner

Copyright© 2023 by Phil Brown

Chapter 190: All Aboard!

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 190: All Aboard! - In 2011, a fifty-six-year-old man, suffering from depression, puts a gun to his head and pulls the trigger. But instead of dying, he finds himself alive in the body of a sixteen-year-old boy, in 1971. And he soon discovers that whoever did this to him accidently gave him empathic abilities. They also gave him a purpose. A mission to save his world. This then, is his story, taken from his own journals. The amazing story of how he came to change the world.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Pregnancy   Nudism   Royalty  

Monday, June 28, 1971

With almost fifty people in the house, counting all the people that were there to get everyone fitted, supper that night was chaotic at best. Everyone was frantically trying to finish up with their alterations and busy getting packed for our departure. Prissy, with help from her husband Wilson, had set up the meal buffet style with everyone grabbing a plate when they could, finding a seat where they could, and then rushing off to finish what they were doing.

I grabbed my plate, filled it with spaghetti and Prissy’s homemade sauce and headed out to the terrace, only to discover that Kip had beat me there.

“I see you had the same idea about staying out of their way,” Kip said between bites.

“You know what they say ... great minds think alike,” I replied.

“Yeah. We learned all about avoiding large storms in the Navy. And that’s a full gale that’s blowing in there!” he said.

I had barely started on my meal when John and Jeff came out carrying their plates.

“Can we join you?” Jeff asked.

“Great minds...” Kip said between bites as we continued to eat.

It wasn’t too long before Jimmy and his Uncle Robert joined us as well. It was the first time that I had seen Jimmy since this afternoon and he seemed to be walking okay. A little stiff maybe, but after all, he hadn’t used those muscles in a long time. As soon as they sat down, Jimmy started thanking me.

“Look, Jimmy. I know you are appreciative, but you’ve thanked me enough,” I told him. “Let it go. Okay?”

“I wasn’t trying to embarrass you, I just wanted you to know,” he replied.

“I got it. And I know how you feel. I’m an empath, remember?”

“Yeah. I guess I just got carried away.”

“Well, I’d like you to do me a favor, if you would,” I said.

“Sure! Anything. You name it!” Jimmy replied enthusiastically.

“When people ask how you are able to walk again, how about leaving my name out of it.”

“Uncle Robert and I were just talking about how we were going to explain this. We haven’t come up with anything yet, but it’s a sure bet that nobody would believe me if I told them how it really happened.”

“I don’t mean to butt in,” John said, “but since you’re going to Tapato with us next week, why don’t you just avoid going back home until after we get back. By then, maybe you’ll have come up with something.”

“Yeah. Maybe you can tell them it was some sort of exotic South Pacific voodoo cure,” Jeff added.

“They don’t have voodoo in Tapato,” I chimed in. “But there is a lot of other exotic stuff we could probably come up with.”

“I like the idea,” Jimmy said as he considered the idea. “But where will I stay until we leave?”

“Well, if you don’t mind a crowded railcar, you could stay with us,” I said. “But let me warn you, it may be a little hectic. I have a busy schedule. I have to leave Washington as soon as possible, and after a quick stop in Tennessee, I have to get back to the ranch.”

John and Jeff both looked at me with raised eyebrows. “You’re going back to Colorado?”

“Unfortunately. Something has come up and we have to remove the stuff we salvaged from the reservation and hide it so that it can’t be found by the wrong people. And I’m the only one who can do that.” I hoped they wouldn’t question me too much in front of Robert and Jimmy.

“I think I’ll go talk to my mom. I’m pretty sure she won’t mind if I stay with you. Especially when I explain why,” Jimmy said as he stood to leave. I told him to leave the dirty dishes and I’d take care of them.

“That’s very kind of you to let Jimmy stay with you, Michael. I don’t know how we’re ever going to repay you for all you’ve done,” Robert began. “Ever since we met, our lives have all seemed to change for the better. I can’t tell you how wonderful it feels not to have to worry about the kids finding out about Cindy and Melanie and me. I know that Hanna loves you and I’m sure you will take care of her, and what you’ve done for Jimmy is beyond words. I do ask that you be gentle with Alice, er, Allie though. In a lot of ways, she’s still a little girl. And while I don’t understand this ... special connection you seem to have with her, I do love her and don’t want to see her hurt.”

“Yes, sir,” I replied. “I can promise you that I will do my best to protect her and keep her safe. Beyond that, only time will tell. Each of the special connections I have is different. I didn’t cause them, and I don’t know why they occur. However, I love every one of them and I respect their wishes as to how far they want our relationship to go.”

“Easy there, cowboy!” Robert said with a forced smile as he held up both hands in the air in mock surrender. “I didn’t mean to sound like the overly concerned father that I am. But one day, if you have daughters, you’ll understand. Sometimes, you just can’t help it. Especially when they fall in love with someone besides Daddy.”

I smiled. I understood better than he realized.

Changing the subject, Robert looked at Kip. “Are you going to need help with security on the train tonight?”

“I think we’ll be okay. Catherine is bringing some of her security people with us. But it doesn’t hurt to have another pair of eyes, and if you’re armed, I’ll feel a little easier,” Kip told him.

“Speaking of security, where’s your sister? I haven’t seen her today.”

“She’s onboard the Rowena, getting things ready. It takes a lot of supplies for forty people.”

I began discussing my plans to get to Colorado. It wasn’t fair to Kip and the others not to give them as much notice as I could. They had much to take care of to keep us all safe. John and Jeff both sat there listening, occasionally offering a suggestion or comment. But mostly, they just let me talk as I outlined what I was really after.

“Do you have an idea of who all is going with you to the ranch?” Kip asked.

I stopped to mentally calculate and ended up checking with Grace, Vickie, and Adriana several times before I finally came up with a number. Of course, this led to more questions from my assistants about what I was planning, but I put them off, telling them we would discuss it in detail on the train.

“My best guess is somewhere between thirty and thirty-five will make the trip back to Townsend,” I told him. “But I have no idea who all will continue on with me to the ranch,” I finally replied.

John and Jeff weren’t sure what their families had planned for after the State Dinner. I told them we’d find out later tonight, after I shared my plans with everyone. Robert couldn’t answer for his crew either, but I told him they were welcome to come along.

“I don’t know about Alice, er, Allie,” he said. “But you couldn’t blast Hanna away from your side right now. I do know that if we’re going to Tapato with you that I need to go back to Longview to take care of some things first.”

“Hi, Michael,” Candy said as she kissed my cheek and slid into my lap. “What are you all doing out here?”

“We’re lying low so we don’t get caught in any crossfire,” her dad answered for me.

Behind me, another voice said, “Damn! She beat me to him!”

I looked up to see Candy’s mom, Debbie, as she encircled her husband’s neck from behind. “Oh, well. I guess I’ll just have to settle for this older stud!” she purred in Jeff’s ear.

“Like fine wine, my dear. Like fine wine,” he said with a laugh as he pulled her into his lap. I didn’t know if anyone else had noticed or not, but Debbie and Jeff’s relationship had certainly improved over the last month or so.

“I guess Michael will just have to be my soda pop,” Candy said to her dad. “I love the way I can shake him up and make him squirt!”

“Candace Sanders!” her mom cried.

“Like mother, like daughter,” I quipped with a laugh.

Prissy came out just then to gather up the dirty dishes. We all praised her on the fine meal. She just blushed and bustled back towards the kitchen. It wasn’t but a few moments later that Wilson came out bearing a tray of beers and Cokes. I decided on a beer since I wasn’t going to be driving or operating heavy equipment tonight.

As we sat around talking, more and more of the girls wandered out onto the patio. They had finished packing and were all talking excitedly about the official state visit tomorrow. I did find out that while they would all be there for the official reception on the South Lawn, they did not have to do anything. The only ones who had to participate were Kalani, Mikeya, Ileana, and me. And my role was, thankfully, very minor. I gathered I just had to stand there and try to look regal. Thank god I didn’t have to speak or anything!

I looked around for Kalani, and found her and Mikeya deep in discussion as they hurried to pack. I gathered that their meeting with the protocol people had run long, so I didn’t bother them.

Then I looked for Catherine. I was trying to remember if I had even seen her today.

“David and I will be down shortly,” she thought to me.

“But I haven’t seen you ALL day,” I whined.

“Don’t whine. We’ll talk some on the train,” she thought back. “Besides, I don’t think that you really need me all that much anymore.

“But I do need you. It’s just that I can’t have you anymore!”

“Somehow, I think that you will be just fine without me,” she thought with a laugh. “By-the-way ... I got you a present.

I could detect the note of mischief in her thought.

“What did you get me?” I asked.

“You’ll just have to wait and see,” she replied. “Now, leave me alone so that we can get finished packing. You know that us old folks are not as fast as you young ones.”

We continued to talk on the terrace until the doorbell rang.

“I’ll get it,” I announced as everyone began to scurry to get their bags. “It’s probably the bus.”

When I opened the door, I could see the motor coach idling in the circular driveway. But the woman who rang the bell didn’t look like a bus driver. She was dressed in the latest fashion with a small fur stole over her shoulders. And she was carrying a suitcase.

“Is this the Wagner residence?” she asked. “My name is Isabelle Graham and I’m looking for my niece, Aida Levy.”

“Won’t you come in?” I asked as I reached for the suitcase. “My name is Michael.”

“Oh my!” she gasped as I said my name. “Are you the Prince that my niece has been talking about? Why you’re no older than she is. You all are way too young to be talking of marriage!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.