From the Journals of Michael Wagner - Cover

From the Journals of Michael Wagner

Copyright© 2023 by Phil Brown

Chapter 188: Healing Jimmy’s Back

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 188: Healing Jimmy’s Back - In 2011, a fifty-six-year-old man, suffering from depression, puts a gun to his head and pulls the trigger. But instead of dying, he finds himself alive in the body of a sixteen-year-old boy, in 1971. And he soon discovers that whoever did this to him accidently gave him empathic abilities. They also gave him a purpose. A mission to save his world. This then, is his story, taken from his own journals. The amazing story of how he came to change the world.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Pregnancy   Nudism   Royalty  

Monday, June 28, 1971

The sun was shining brightly through my bedroom windows when I finally opened my eyes. Just as I started to lift my left arm to look at the non-existent watch on my left wrist, she spoke.

“It’s almost ten o’clock,” Mikeya told me. She was propped up on one elbow, smiling at me.

“Did you sleep well?” I asked with a mischievous grin.

“When you finally LET me get to sleep, I did!” she giggled.

“What do you mean? I seem to recall that it wasn’t me who kept wanting more,” I teased.

Indeed, when we had finally gotten to my room last night, she had been insatiable, wanting me to take her in the shower, on the loveseat, and finally in the bed a couple of times. Mikeya just grinned.

“It’s all your fault, you know. You let me go too long without,” she replied, reaching her hand beneath the covers to cup my balls. This was a little game we played, where no matter what I said, as the future queen, she was never wrong. At least, I hoped it was a game. Sometimes, both she and her mother seemed to take it much too seriously.

“Oh well,” I sighed. “As your prince, I live only to serve you.” Then I pulled her over on top of me. Quickly she reached down to position Little Mike where it would feel the best. Then, without moving, she began to contract and release her pelvic muscles.

“They’re called Kegel exercises. The doctor told me that they would be good for the delivery. Do you like?” Mikeya asked.

“I love them. And I love helping you work out,” I said. “I think I should help you work out every day!”

Mikeya continued to work her pelvic muscles as she remained sitting up, astride me. She was quiet for a while and I let her gather her thoughts in silence. I recognized that she wanted to talk.

“I have really missed you, Michael,” she finally said. “I can finally see why Mother has decided to renounce her throne as soon as our daughters are born. It has become very clear to me, the sacrifices she has made to be the queen, and I am filled with great sorrow for her loss. All those years without ... this.”

Mikeya stopped. I remained silent. I knew she wasn’t finished. Ever since our first time together, Mikeya had enjoyed talking while we made love. It was a little disconcerting at first, but I had grown to love these intimate moments. Somehow, she seemed to find that talking with my cock buried in her helped her express her inner feelings.

“Everything was so hectic and busy when I was on Tapato, yet there were times, late at night, when I would reach for you and you weren’t there. It always made me so sad. I could hardly wait to be with you again. Then the daylight would come and I was once more involved in my official duties and I could push those thoughts out of my mind until I was alone again.”

“Your mother told me that being the queen was a lonely job. I don’t know how she did it. Or how you do it,” I told her.

“Don’t get me wrong,” she replied quickly. “I love my country and my people. But she’s right. It can be lonely sometimes. You have no idea how excited I was to come back to you. The flight back seemed to take forever!”

Mikeya paused again. I could tell something was up. Out of habit, I didn’t scan her. Scanning a female, especially a teenager, in the midst of making a decision was confusing at best. But when she didn’t say anything for a long time, I finally gave in to my curiosity.

It wasn’t that surprising. As I thought about what I had discovered, Mikeya gave up on her Kegel exercises and rolled over, pulling me on top of her.

“Make love to me, please, Michael,” she whispered.

Deciding discretion was the better part of valor, I kept my mouth shut and began to slowly move inside of her.

“Will you show me how much you love me,” she thought to me. “Just one more time.”

“Your wish is my command, your majesty...”


I lay in my bed, thinking about Mikeya and all she was sacrificing for her small island nation. Her people would never appreciate all she was prepared to give up to serve them. After we had made love, she had kissed me softly and then slipped out of the bed. I could tell she was hoping I wouldn’t notice her tears.

“Good morning, sleepyhead,” came the voice from the doorway. “Will you tell me why Mikeya is crying? Or should I ask Vickie when she gets back?”

Sandy was standing in the open doorway, dressed in one of my t-shirts. It was so long on her, I couldn’t tell if she was wearing shorts beneath it.

“Oh well. I guess I’ll just ask Vickie,” Sandy said when I didn’t answer her. “We’re going for a swim. You wanna go?”

“Give me two minutes,” I said as I threw the covers off and headed for the bathroom. While I was in the bathroom I heard Candy’s voice.

“Is he up?” she asked Sandy. “Is he going to swim with us?”

I wasn’t surprised when I exited the bathroom moments later, to see Candy standing with Sandy. And she too, was wearing one of my t-shirts.

“Did you all leave one for me to wear?” I teased.

“You don’t have to wear one, do you? I like seeing you without a shirt. I wish we were back at the ranch,” Candy said as she rushed into my arms. “I missed you!”

Together, Sandy, Candy, and I went downstairs. We detoured through the kitchen where I grabbed a sweet roll and a cup of coffee then we headed down to the pool.

“Good morning, Jimmy,” I said to the lone figure sitting there. Seeing him reminded me that I had not finished the repair on his spinal cord.

“Hi!” he said, excited to see us.

“You out here by yourself?” I asked as I settled into a chair at his table to eat my breakfast.

“Yeah. Hanna took Mom and Aunt Cindy shopping for something to wear to the state dinner tomorrow night,” he informed me.

“Would I be safe in assuming that the others had to go help them?”

Jimmy just looked at me and cocked his head to the side as he grinned. In later years he would have just said “Duh!” and left it at that. I continued to eat my breakfast in silence. I realized that I had not spent a lot of time with any guy friends lately. If it had been one of the girls, they would have felt inclined to talk my ear off. But Jimmy and I just sat there, enjoying the morning in silence.

Finally, when I had finished my breakfast, Jimmy broke the silence.

“Michael? Can I ask you something?” Jimmy asked hesitantly.

“Sure. What’s up?”

“Uh, I overheard my mom and Aunt Cindy talking and, er, I was wondering ... did you do something to my spine?”

Jimmy’s question caught me off guard. I immediately scanned him to see what he had heard. I had started working on his messed-up spine last Monday, when they had first boarded the train. Things had been so busy in my life since then; I hadn’t gotten the time or opportunity to get back to it. I had done enough exploring to know that his spine was a mess. And that I would need help. Jimmy stirred impatiently as he waited on me to answer.

“Give me just a minute,” I told him as I scanned for Anna. Finding her, I tapped her mental shoulder.

Is it urgent?” she asked. “I’m in the middle of a meeting at the moment.”

“No big deal,” I thought back. “I was thinking about going back into Jimmy’s spinal cord. We can do it later.”

“It looks like I’m going to be tied up here most of the day.” Anna thought. “Maybe we can do something this evening?”

“That’ll work,” I told her. “Sorry to interrupt. I love you.”

“I love you too,” she thought back.

“Were you talking to my mom?” he asked.

“No. I was talking to Anna. She was with me the first time I explored your spine and I wanted to see if she was available to help me explain it,” I replied. “Medically, I mean.” I then went on to describe, the best I could, what we had found. I needn’t have worried. It was obvious that Jimmy already understood what was wrong.

“So she read my file. Big deal! What did you do to me?” he said.

“Dr. Carter didn’t read your file, Jimmy. I connected her with me when I scanned your spine, last Monday, on the train.”

Jimmy looked away from me, towards the girls who were swimming lazily in the pool. I could sense his mind churning away at the information until suddenly, it all clicked into place.

“Are you a doctor?” he asked suddenly.

I shook my head no.

Jimmy thought some more and then finally looked at me. “You can heal people.”

I just nodded this time. I was impressed and wanted to see how far he could go to figure this out on his own.

“Is that why your grandmother looks like your mother?” he asked.

I nodded again. He was doing pretty good so far.

“And is that why you can hold the sword without dying? And how you made David come back from the dead?”

“Not exactly,” I told him, smiling. “I can hold the sword because it is mine. And despite what you think you saw, David didn’t die.”

“But you DO have the power to heal?” Jimmy asked.

Again I nodded.

“And you tried to use that power on me last week, but it didn’t work?” Jimmy sighed in resignation.

“Not exactly,” I told the despondent teen. “What I did, was use my ability to scan you. While I was doing that, my scan also seemed to reduce some of the swelling in the tissues around your spine. I am not medically savvy enough to explain it, but my gift seems to be geared towards restoring a body back to a healthy state. In your case, the damage is so extreme that I simply did not have the time to do any more.”

“Are you saying that you CAN heal my spine?” Jimmy asked, careful not to get his hopes up, but excited none the less.

“I don’t know. Like I said, I am not medically savvy, and I just recently discovered this ability to heal. But outside of Catherine, and a few other small things, I haven’t done much with it. And unfortunately, my gift didn’t come with an instruction book!” I cracked.

But Jimmy didn’t smile. He was busy thinking.

“Maybe it did. What if this codex is the instruction book?” he said seriously.

Jimmy’s hypothesis caught me off-guard. In my mind, I had assumed that the codex was related to the sword. Now, I began to explore the possibilities from a new perspective. But try as I might, I just didn’t have enough information. I could see the hope in Jimmy’s eyes as he waited on my response.

“I’m sorry, Jimmy. I just don’t know,” I told him. It was like watching a balloon slowly deflate as his face took on a look of dejection.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.