From the Journals of Michael Wagner - Cover

From the Journals of Michael Wagner

Copyright© 2023 by Phil Brown

Chapter 183: Amy and Leah - Hanna and Allie

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 183: Amy and Leah - Hanna and Allie - In 2011, a fifty-six-year-old man, suffering from depression, puts a gun to his head and pulls the trigger. But instead of dying, he finds himself alive in the body of a sixteen-year-old boy, in 1971. And he soon discovers that whoever did this to him accidently gave him empathic abilities. They also gave him a purpose. A mission to save his world. This then, is his story, taken from his own journals. The amazing story of how he came to change the world.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Pregnancy   Nudism   Royalty  

Saturday, June 26, 1971

She wasn’t there. My bed was empty.

I quickly scanned and found Narvenia in her own bed, sound asleep. I couldn’t tell if it was her normal cycle of rest, or if her experiences from this morning had worn her out. However, since I hadn’t gotten a lot of sleep last night, a nap sounded like a good idea, so I stretched out on my bed, alone.

As I relaxed, I decided to check on everyone one more time before I went to sleep. The first one I checked on was Amy. And I found that she wasn’t crying anymore.

“You really didn’t know what to do?” she was asking Leah. I hurriedly scanned to find out what Leah hadn’t known.

It turns out that Leah had not discovered that she preferred girls until she got to UCLA. She had dated a few times, mostly group dates, to public events in high school, but had never felt the urge to go any further than a goodnight kiss. Growing up with four older sisters and several female cousins, Leah had never felt the pressures of being around any males at home, except for her dad who seemed to spend most of his time at the family’s restaurant.

When she got to UCLA, her world had changed. She was telling Amy about her first frat party.

“Hell, I had never even seen a penis before. I just looked at him like he was a four-headed zombie and ran back inside. I found my roommate making out on a couch and tried to get her to leave, but she was having too good of a time. So I walked the whole way back to our dorm. Talk about scared. I was so spooked by that guy, I didn’t even sign in when I got back. I just ran to my room, locked the door, and sat on my bed shivering.”

Empathic connections allow for the sharing of more than just words. I watched Amy shiver sympathetically, as Leah remembered.

“Finally, I got up the courage to go take a shower. I felt so dirty and I hadn’t even touched it. Our dorm wasn’t co-ed, but that doesn’t mean there weren’t guys wandering around sometimes, especially on a Friday night. I got this girl I knew named Susan, to stand at the bathroom door and warn me if any guys tried to come in,” Leah told her. “When I got out of the shower, I’ll never forget it. Susan was standing there with Molly, and Molly had her softball bat. I honestly believe they would have clobbered any guy who tried to come in.”

They both laughed at Leah’s story.

“It was about that time in my life that the hormones kicked in. I was basically flat throughout high school...” Leah’s thoughts drifted for a moment to Amy’s more prominent breasts. She raised her left hand and ran the tip of her fingernails around the edge of the cup of her bathing suit.

Amy shivered again. Leah smiled as she sensed Amy’s reaction. Then she continued her story.

“But then they started hurting a little, and itching a lot. I didn’t get it at first, but the first time I went home and my mom saw me fidgeting with my old bra, she knew. And of course, growing up in a house full of girls, there were no secrets. It was my oldest sister, Kim, who took me aside that night and asked me if I was protected.”

“She didn’t!” Amy exclaimed. “Really?”

Leah nodded her head. “Yeah, Kim was so much older, she was like a second mother sometimes.”

“I wish that I had a sister,” Amy told her with a sigh.

“Kim was so good. She took me back to my room and made me take off my shirt so she could see how my bra was biting me,” Leah said. “When she touched me, it felt so nice. I think that’s when I started to figure it out.”

Amy said something I didn’t get because Eve slipped into my bed at that moment. It was distracting because I couldn’t help but notice that she didn’t have a stitch of clothing on. I tapped my finger to my head, trying to signal her that I was connected.

“I know,” Eve replied. “Vickie bet me a dollar that I couldn’t distract you while you were listening to Amy and the PR lady.”

I’d take that up with Vickie later. That girl seemed bound and determined to earn the butt-blistering I had threatened. For now, I tried to ignore their games and re-focus on Amy and Leah. I found it interesting that Little Mike was listening to Eve much better than he listened to me.

“So it was when she touched you that you knew?” Amy asked. I wondered if they were still talking about Leah’s sister, but I couldn’t balance their connection and scan Leah’s memories. Not with Eve bouncing on Little Mike like she was. So I just tried to keep Eve from coming down the wrong way and injuring both of us as I settled for the story as it unfolded.

“Yeah. I mean it wasn’t sexual or anything and my sister was already married and had a baby, but it was so gentle and I felt myself feeling funny. You know, down there?”

This is when I wished my gift had eyes. But I did okay with my imagination as I felt Amy becoming moist when she ground her fist between her legs with her knees clinched tightly together.

I didn’t know that girls could do it like that!

I made a mental note to try stimulating one of the girls like that some time, then returned to following their tale.

“Kim explained what was happening and, of course, it made everything make sense then,” Leah said. “I was so naïve. I had thought it was happening because that asshole had exposed himself to me. I thought I was contaminated because I had seen it.” Both girls broke out in a fit of giggles.

Eve was approaching her peak, which was distracting me because I had to pull down on Eve’s hips to keep her from coming off completely, so wild were her gyrations. Finally, she collapsed on top of me, crushing her breasts to my face in a last ditch effort to disrupt my connection. I turned my head slightly to capture a nipple between my teeth and nipped it lightly.

“Ohoo,” she cried. “No fair! You know they’re sensitive after I cum.” I just went back to Leah and Amy as Eve sighed and settled down a little lower this time.

Leah was telling Amy how she had spent the rest of the semester, wondering what was wrong with her. It was a sad tale filled with heartbreak and confusion as she tried to date.

“There was this one guy, and he was cute and he had this gorgeous blue ‘57 Chevy that he had fixed up so cool. When he took me out, he’d drive really fast. It scared the shit out of me, but it made my panties wet, too!” she said as they both giggled conspiratorially.

Amy was wearing a pink and white, one-piece swimsuit and her shorts, while Leah had on a conservative skirt and blouse, with brown sandals, appropriate for a Saturday afternoon business meeting. At some point, probably while Eve was distracting me, Amy had moved over to the couch that Leah was sitting on. Now as they laughed, Leah leaned forward touching Amy lightly on her leg, which Amy had curled under her when she sat down.

Leah’s touch was tender and I noted that Amy tingled with every touch now. I’m not sure she was aware that she had scooted even closer to Leah.

“He drove up the canyon, to this spot where lots of the kids would go to park. It had a great view and my panties were wet. Then we just talked for a while. He was kind of shy, but really nice, and I kept wondering if he was going to kiss me. I was afraid that he wouldn’t and I was afraid he would. I thought I was going to go crazy!”

Amy was next to Leah now, holding one of Leah’s hands in both of hers. She was sharing Leah’s prolonged agony as she waited to see if Leah’s date would kiss her.

“When I didn’t think I could stand it anymore, he suddenly got real quiet. He kept looking at me, like he wasn’t sure. When he finally leaned towards me, I was so relieved, I leaned over too fast and hit his nose with my face!”

“You didn’t!” Amy joined Leah’s laughter as she remembered. Leah’s arm was around the younger girl now.

“It was so embarrassing!” Leah laughed even harder. “Finally, I took his face in both hands and kissed HIM!” Now they were both hugging as they laughed.

“What did he do?” Amy asked. “Did you like it?”

“You know, I did like it,” Leah told her. I could feel Leah’s surprise at her admission. “At the time, all I felt was awkward and embarrassed. He must have too. He started the car and drove me back to the dorm. He never said another word to me, not even goodnight.”

I could feel Amy’s compassion coming out as Leah told her story. I found myself wondering whether Leah had ever talked about her college experiences with anyone before. For some reason, I think that this was doing her as much good as it was Amy.

“C’mon, squaw, move your lazy butt,” Hanna told Eve with a giggle. “Your time is up.”

I opened my eyes at the sound of her voice to see Hanna standing beside my bed, dressed in a sundress, which was white with little flowers, and had two tiny strings holding it on her shoulders. I could see the outline of her nipples which was even more surprising because Hanna always wore a bra. What surprised me even more was that she was holding her sister’s hand. Allie didn’t say anything. She was too busy staring at a naked Eve who was still lying on me. When Eve slid off of me, Allie gasped as she covered her mouth with her hand.

“What?” I asked her.

“I’ve never..., er, seen one before,” Allie stammered.

“I thought you said you had done it,” Hanna asked her sister.

“It was dark. And he was in a hurry,” Allie offered lamely.

“That’s it? Only once?” she asked. “How long was it?”

“I don’t kn-o-ow...” Allie whined. “It wasn’t long. A minute, maybe.”

Eve and Hanna both laughed as Allie turned pink beneath her tan.

“I think Tarzan’s got two virgins,” Eve chided me.

“Tarzan?” Hanna asked.

“Yeah. When he kisses me, he makes me go ape!” Eve told her as she giggled much more than her pun really called for. I smiled as I remembered that she was still only sixteen. Then pushing herself up, she kissed me on the lips, then stood over me on the bed, jumping up and down while she made sounds like a monkey.

When she stopped, she looked at me as she asked. “Do I get my dollar?”

I nodded. “When she pays you, you tell her that I’ll settle up with her later!”

Eve jumped off the bed and headed for the door, giggling the whole way as I turned my attention to Hanna and Allie.

“Are you here to earn a dollar too?” I asked. I hadn’t tried to cover myself, and I was still semi-hard, not having cum with Eve. Hanna looked at her sister and then followed her gaze back to my groin. Finally she hip-checked her to get her attention.

“Uh ... I was wondering if you’d ... uh, you know, do what you did on the train? You know, when you licked me?” Hanna stammered. “And I told Allie she could watch, if it’s okay with you. Ileana said you probably wouldn’t mind.”

“So you want me to lick your pussy while your little sister watches me make you cum?” I asked, teasing her.

“Yeah!” Allie replied breathlessly for her sister.

“C’mere,” I said, holding out my hand to Hanna as I moved down in the bed. “Put your knees right here.” I told her, patting the bed on both sides of my head. Hanna quickly straddled me and scooted up until she had positioned herself where I could do what she wanted. Lifting her sundress slightly, I was surprised again when I discovered that Hanna wasn’t wearing panties either.

“Who talked you into going commando?” I asked.

“Your sister ... and Vickie!” she added. Vickie was going out of her way to make sure I didn’t ignore her.

I grinned as I slid my hands under Hanna’s sundress and squeezed her ass cheeks while I pulled her nether lips closer to mine. With my head under her sundress, I couldn’t see Allie, but I sensed her disappointment at not being able to see what was happening.

“She’ll just have to live with disappointment,” Hanna thought back to me when I told her. “Now, don’t stop. I like it too much.” Hanna moaned out loud, but I think it was more to tease her sister than anything else.

I quickly checked in on Amy and Leah. I was disappointed to find that I had missed the rest of Leah’s story, but noted that it was Amy who was holding a tearful Leah, stroking Leah’s head with her hand as she hugged the small Asian woman to her.

“Come hug her,” I thought to Allie. “Hug your sister for me since I can’t.”

Allie didn’t respond at first and I was busy licking Hanna and watching her emotions while still trying to keep an eye on Amy and Leah, so I didn’t bother to scan Allie. If she didn’t want to, I was okay with it. I just wanted her to know she was invited.

“Tell her that her sissy needs her,” Hanna gasped. Her eyes were closed and she was squeezing her own breasts through the thin material of the sundress. I replayed her sister’s plea for Allie. The next thing I knew, Allie was beside us. At first, she just hugged her sister briefly. I could tell she was at a loss as to what to do.

“Kiss her cheek for me,” I thought to Allie.

As I said it, I suddenly became aware that Amy had also heard me and was reacting as well. So as Allie leaned close and kissed her sister’s cheek, Amy bent her head and kissed Leah’s cheek. It was interesting because Leah and Hanna both responded about the same time and in the same way. I could sense the beginnings of desire flowing through them.

“Now, hug her for me,” I thought.

Again, both Allie and Amy reacted in unison, hugging their partners. I felt the twin shivers that ran through Hanna and Leah.

“Take your fingertips and run them gently through her hair,” I instructed. “Brush it from her face for me. Let your fingers linger on her skin.”

They did. I felt Amy sigh.

“I can feel it too,” I said. I was talking to Allie, but I think Amy thought I was talking about Leah. I felt Leah shiver as she caught that.

“Would you kiss her ear for me, and tell her how much you care for her?” I asked Allie. Again, Amy bent her lips to Leah’s ear.

When Allie whispered in Hanna’s ear, my lips detected Hanna’s sudden increase in lubrication, and I moaned. All four girls moaned in response. Leah reached up with both hands and pulled Amy’s lips to her own, kissing her tenderly. Moments later, I was aware of Hanna pulling Allie’s lips to hers.

I slid my mouth away from Hanna’s drenched vagina. The atmosphere had changed. Hanna wasn’t as eager to cum, now. Somehow I knew a different rhythm was developing. It wasn’t like anything I had felt before. It lacked the normal male aggressiveness I was used to. This was a slower pace, I sensed, with much more tenderness. I was intrigued.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.