From the Journals of Michael Wagner - Cover

From the Journals of Michael Wagner

Copyright© 2023 by Phil Brown

Chapter 182: Narvenia’s First Time

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 182: Narvenia’s First Time - In 2011, a fifty-six-year-old man, suffering from depression, puts a gun to his head and pulls the trigger. But instead of dying, he finds himself alive in the body of a sixteen-year-old boy, in 1971. And he soon discovers that whoever did this to him accidently gave him empathic abilities. They also gave him a purpose. A mission to save his world. This then, is his story, taken from his own journals. The amazing story of how he came to change the world.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Pregnancy   Nudism   Royalty  

Saturday, June 26, 1971

We stopped in the main foyer, at the foot of the grand staircase. Narvenia turned to face me nervously, still holding my hand.

“I am afraid that I do not know how to proceed. I am not familiar with your rituals in matters of the ... soul? I have observed that each of your mates, at times, would lead you to some other place, but I do not know how that place was determined,” Narvenia told me softly.

“It’s easy,” I replied. Then pulling her close, I touched her lips to mine. Once again, there was a spark, like static electricity that continued to grow. Then taking her hand, I led her up the stairs to my room.

A two-thousand-year-old virgin, Hanna had called her. Well, her wait appeared to be over. Narvenia had easily adapted to the other girls’ custom of dressing in t-shirts and shorts. I had already figured out that’s why all my t-shirts had disappeared. And now, I looked forward to removing hers. We had seen each other naked at the ranch, but except for the shower we shared the first night she was here, we had barely touched one another. When we reached my bedroom, I was excited at the thought of being with her.

I had warned her that first night that I was already falling in love with her. But since she was from another world that hadn’t felt emotions like love in many millennia, she hadn’t understood.

This morning, something had happened. Something related to the sword and rings. Whatever it was, it had caused her to realize, or maybe acknowledge would be a better word, that she did have a soul. To her, that meant she was capable of feeling love.

These thoughts all rushed through my head as I quickly started to strip. But when I looked around for Narvenia, I discovered she had disappeared into the en suite bathroom. I finished removing my clothes and lay down on the bed, waiting.

It surprised me to hear the shower, and then, a few minutes later, to see her standing at the bathroom door, still dressed. Her expression was one of question, like what was I doing in the bed? I only had to scan her to find that she was expecting me in the bathroom. I saw that she was remembering the first time she had experienced an orgasm.

I felt like an idiot as her dark olive-complexion took on a bluish tint. Somehow, I had embarrassed her.

“I don’t understand. I thought I had to be wet for intercourse to occur,” Narvenia said stiffly. “Nicky and Grace told me it helps penetration the first time if I am wet.”

I couldn’t help it, I let out a small chuckle.

“C’mere,” I said, holding out my hand to her. She almost made it to the bed, then turned and fled back to the bathroom. Of course, I became concerned and immediately scanned her. She had her shield up, out of habit I found out later. I easily ripped it aside, as I scanned her to see what was wrong.

Now I was the one embarrassed! Narvenia had simply returned to shut off the shower she had left running. She stood in the doorway, staring at me. The fact that I had so easily ripped her shield away hadn’t even occurred to her. What she was focused on was that for the first time she was sharing herself, her whole being with another. She removed her t-shirt, flinging it aside as she stepped towards the bed. She had no idea how sexy she was. Shedding the shorts she was wearing, she came to stand before me clad only in her panties.

“Did I do it correctly?” she asked.

“Huh?” I said.

There was a war going on inside me now. I was discovering that Narvenia was not only capable of love, she was actually capable of loving to a degree which even I had never experienced before. But I also knew that this was her first time. And while I wanted to explore the depths of her emotions, Narvenia’s passions were a part of that emotional mix. Having never experienced her own passions, she needed help. She needed her lover to guide her this time.

Shaking my head to clear it, I said, “Oh yeah. You did it perfectly!”

Narvenia smiled, wondering what was next. Setting aside my own desires for the moment, I pulled her to me and hugged her tightly. My own satisfaction is rarely in just having sex. After the disaster of my last life, I find much greater happiness in making love. However, a woman’s first time doesn’t lend itself well to making love. Too many anxieties. It’s normal, and expected. However, when I had ripped through her shield, and discovered the depth and breadth of her capacity to feel, it had distracted me.

Putting those thoughts aside, I focused on Narvenia and proceeded to show her what Nicky and Adriana were talking about when they told her that being ‘wet’ made it better.

Starting with her lips, and then moving to her jawline, her neck, and then the tops and sides of her breasts, I licked and nibbled and kissed my way down her body. Her nipples, one of the anatomical differences she had once mentioned, grew and blossomed with the little knob or cap, resembling a mushroom’s cap, as I lavished attention there.

When I finally arrived at the oasis between her legs, I was able to quench my thirst in the wetness she was producing as I lavished attention on her other anatomical difference, her triple labia.

Narvenia had never bothered to replace her shield, so I monitored her continuously, reveling in delight as the first orgasm rippled through her. Pausing, I had a decision to make. Should I try to bring her to another before I changed my attentions to penetrating her for the first time? Narvenia must have sensed my dilemma, because she yanked on my hair, pulling me upward. I became aware she was watching my thoughts much as I was watching her feelings. When I realized it, I stopped in surprise. It made sense. I just don’t know why I hadn’t seen it before.

“Yes, Michael. My race is telepathic. You did not discover it because even though you could have bypassed my barrier at any time and found out, you chose to respect my desire to keep my thoughts hidden. Now please, penetrate me!” she cried. I could sense that she was unfamiliar with the feelings of frustration coursing through her.


“Michael?” Vickie thought.

“Yes,” I replied. I was trying to be very still in case Narvenia was asleep. I knew her sleep patterns were much different than ours, so I did not know if she was asleep, or simply resting with her eyes closed after our vigorous activities.

“There are two women at the front door. A Miss Ahn and a Miss Adkins,” Vickie told me.

I located Nicky and connected her to Vickie and me so I could explain why Charli and Leah were there. I asked her to give them my apologies and to talk to them about doing public relations work for the Foundation. Nicky assured me they could handle it, so I went back to focusing my attentions on the two-thousand-year-old girl in my arms.

“I will not thank Adriana and Nicky,” she said, sometime later. I was propped up in the bed while Narvenia lay with her head on my chest.

“You won’t? I asked.

“No. They should have explained it better. They did not tell me that it would feel so wonderful,” she sighed.

“Shame on them,” I said, tongue-in-cheek.

Narvenia was quiet for a while. I avoided scanning her because now, I knew what would happen if I did. I had discovered that the depths of her emotions were immense, and like the bear attracted to the honey bee’s hive, once there, I would just want to immerse myself in it. But this was all still new to Narvenia. She needed time to discover her feelings for herself, without me just rushing in.

“Michael?” she asked softly.

“What is the difference between what we did and what you wanted?” she asked.

“That’s hard to explain. Maybe I should get Adriana or Nicky to explain it,” I teased.

“Michael!” she said as she slapped me playfully. “Be serious!”

“Okay, I’ll try to explain it,” I told her. “What we did, I enjoyed. It made me very happy seeing you happy and experiencing new things that made you feel good. If you decide you would like to do it again, it will probably be even better, because you’ll know more of what to expect and anticipation helps make it more pleasurable. However, when you discover how to channel the emotions that you have ... ah, discovered, and to share them with someone else while you do what we just did, well, it’s even better.”

Narvenia pondered this for a while before she spoke.

“Do you mean like I felt downstairs? When I said that I had feelings inside me ... for you?” she asked.

“Yeah, like those feelings.”

Narvenia was quiet again. I was content just to hold her without scanning her as she figured things out for herself. Suddenly she sat upright in the bed and brought her left wrist to her chest, wrapping her other hand around the wide gold band that seemed to be permanently attached somehow.

“I will explain in a moment,” she told me when she saw the concern on my face.

Soon, she lowered her hands, but remained sitting up in the bed. I could almost hear the gears turning. I tried to be patient, but couldn’t help fidgeting as I waited, uncertain what was wrong.

“There is nothing wrong, Michael,” she told me. I guess she had read my thoughts.

“I think I just figured out what caused your empathic abilities to be so much greater than your predecessor’s,” she said.

“Oh?” I replied. She had my attention now.

“When we use the Rapherailian Vortex to move an object dimensionally, it causes much pain. And since we were not supposed to move a live being in our attempt to help your world, we knew we would have to wait on your demise.

“Spiro and I theorized that given the amount of pain you would feel at the point of your demise coupled with the pain of moving through the Rapherailian vortex, we decided that we would try to make your pain less severe by expanding the neural pathways of your Periaqueductal gray. That is the area of your brain that deals with extreme pain,” Narvenia explained.

“Wait!” I cried. “You mean I did die before you did what you did?”

“You’re splitting a very technical hair, Michael,” Narvenia said.

I have no idea where she got that expression from. But I wasn’t going to interrupt her to find out.

“In your time, yes, your body died. We moved only your soul and your memories. Your being, if you will. We are not able to separate them.”

“But how...?” I asked.

“Spiro timed it so that we removed your being between the time you pulled the trigger and the time the projectile struck your head,” Narvenia explained. “She is very good at that.”

“She must be VERY good,” I said.

Narvenia looked at me strangely. I could tell she was wondering why I would repeat the obvious.

“This morning, while the three of you were unconscious, I noticed that your Periaqueductal gray was producing a much higher volume of neuron fissile activity than normal. I did not have adequate time to study it then, however, I could feel that it was affecting me in some way. Then, when you were able to contact my mother again, I noticed that your neuron fissile activity was even greater than before,” Narvenia said. “This is not something we anticipated. Spiro was developing a hypothesis before I left, that what we had done to your Periaqueductal gray to assist with the pain may have caused your empathic abilities, but that wouldn’t explain the increased neuron fissile activity.”

“But that means that you did not actually give me my empathic abilities, did you?”

“No.”

“Please go on,” I told her. Narvenia had just answered many questions for me, but she had raised many more.

“When we extended the neural network in your Periaqueductal gray to assist you with the pain, we did not consider any link to your empathic abilities. Spiro only began making the connection between what we had done to your Periaqueductal gray and the emergence of your empathic abilities after you kissed her. That is one of the reasons that she wanted this kiquidrum so much. She will be pleased I have confirmed her theory.”

“So, your treatment for pain caused my empathic abilities. The sword is increasing my powers. And whatever the sword is doing to me, it is affecting you as well?” I asked.

“That is what I was trying to determine. The sword itself does not affect me. I could have safely removed it from the table or from David’s hands. I was not wanting to interfere, so I did nothing. It was when you were speaking to Mother that I noticed it for certain. I could feel the increased neuron fissile activity in your Periaqueductal gray. It sent shivers down my spine. It made me realize emotions that I had never felt before. The strongest one was attraction. I was attracted to you like never before. I do not think your increased power caused the attraction, but more like it made me aware of it.”

“So you suddenly felt something you were feeling, but didn’t know you felt?” I asked.

“Yes. You see, we have spent countless generations trying to escape the burden of emotions. They impede our ability to think clearly. Somehow, what the sword did to you, caused me to overcome all those generations of out-breeding the ability to feel deeply,” Narvenia said. “The emotion I felt most strongly was attraction, Michael. Attraction for you.”

Saying nothing, I simply wrapped my arms around Narvenia, pulling her higher in the bed, her lips closer to mine. After all that she had told me, and the all the feelings I felt pouring from her, I couldn’t help myself. I opened my heart to her.

Immediately I knew that something was different. Everything seemed ... more. More something...

However, I was losing myself in the depths of our combined love, so I didn’t want to stop and figure it out just now. I put it on a back burner and allowed my emotions to meld with Narvenia’s.

To compare what happened next with any of the others I had made love to before, would be grossly unfair. There were special forces at work here. A new-found power surged through me, causing my passions to soar like never before. That, coupled with the centuries of buried emotions, almost two millennia of repressed hunger, desire, and love flooded through Narvenia, washing both of us away in a tsunami of love.


“Michael?” it was a male voice that shattered my peaceful slumber.

“Michael?” Kip said again from the doorway. “I think you’d better get down there.”

I bolted upright at his words. A quick check showed that Narvenia was most definitely asleep this time.

“What’s up?” I asked Kip as I threw on my boxers and followed him out the door.

“Karla attacked me,” he started. Karla was Kip’s sister. I immediately began scanning the household for injuries or worse, so I didn’t take the time to look at Kip at first. But when I finally looked at him, I saw that the t-shirt he had been wearing, was hanging from one shoulder, in tatters.

“We were in the security lounge, having a bite of lunch,” Kip said. “Suddenly she starts feeling herself. You know, rubbing her breasts and running her hands over her arms and her body. Then she stands up and strips off her clothes like they were in the way, then she attacked me and started tearing mine off of me. When I tried to stop her, she fought me. We haven’t wrestled like that since we were kids.”

I just looked at him.

“I finally got away from her and ran out the door, locking her inside. But I could hear her wailing like a she-wolf. When I ran through the dining room, the other girls were all acting like Karla. They didn’t come after me, but I was moving pretty fast. It took me a couple of minutes to find you. I figured you would want to check them out yourself,” Kip said. “And there’s the two ladies that were talking to Nicky and Amy out by the pool.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.