From the Journals of Michael Wagner - Cover

From the Journals of Michael Wagner

Copyright© 2023 by Phil Brown

Chapter 177: Public Relations

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 177: Public Relations - In 2011, a fifty-six-year-old man, suffering from depression, puts a gun to his head and pulls the trigger. But instead of dying, he finds himself alive in the body of a sixteen-year-old boy, in 1971. And he soon discovers that whoever did this to him accidently gave him empathic abilities. They also gave him a purpose. A mission to save his world. This then, is his story, taken from his own journals. The amazing story of how he came to change the world.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Pregnancy   Nudism   Royalty  

Friday, June 25, 1971

“Good morning, lover,” Anna said as she kissed me on the cheek. Then rolling onto her back, she stretched out her arms above her head as she pointed her toes. “God, I haven’t slept that good in a long time!”

I smiled and leaned over to nuzzle her breast and nip lightly at her exposed nipple.

“Down, Tiger!” she said quickly. “You wore it out last night, so don’t get any ideas.”

“Aw-w-w,” I told her.

“Cut that out,” she said quickly. “Besides, you HAVE to be worn out. Especially after all you did to both of us last night.”

I simply threw off the blanket that was covering my waist.

“Oh, shit!” Anna cried, laughing. “Run, Sandy!”

I had already figured out over the last few days that Sandy was definitely not a morning person.

“Huh?” she said groggily.

“I said ... RUN,” Anna barely got out for laughing.

Sleepily she looked at her sister standing beside the bed, then to me, her eyes traveling from my face down to my groin. “If I let you fuck me, then can I go back to sleep?” she asked me.

“Sandy! Aren’t you sore?” Anna cried, still laughing.

“Yeah, but I’m not ready to get up yet,” she whined.

Rolling out of the bed, I pulled the blanket back up over her as I kissed her cheek. Sandy just grinned as she closed her eyes and pulled the blanket further up, covering her head. I walked around the bed and took Anna by the arm as I led her to the waterfall shower. There I proceeded to lather my hands, running them over her body, in lieu of a wash cloth. She quickly grabbed my wrists when I got too close to the sore parts, but the rest of the time, she just stood there, luxuriating in the warm water and the feel of my soapy hands.

When she was clean, we switched roles, and after I was clean, she dropped to her knees in the shallow pool, tenderly bathing my cock with her tongue. I don’t know if she had already figured out that I hadn’t cum last night, but I’m sure it was obvious when I started squirting massive amounts of cum on her face and neck.

“I wish I had known to bring towels,” she said as she attempted to dry herself with the small hand towel we had found. “And shampoo.”

“You can bring them next time,” I told her.

“Next time?” she asked, surprised.

“Yeah,” I grinned. “You don’t think that after a performance like last night, I’d miss the chance to do it again, do you?”

“You’re serious?” she asked, unsure I wasn’t teasing her.

“Definitely,” I told her. “Besides, in addition to finally fucking your ass, I was thinking that if the cavern liked the love we shared, maybe it would really like it if we all came next time.”

Funny ... I could have sworn the light blinked on and off just then.


By eleven-thirty, I was sitting on the deck of the Dining Hall, nursing a fourth cup of coffee and bemoaning my lack of common sense. Anna and Sandy had eaten quickly and then disappeared. Anna to catch up with her dad, and Sandy to check on her mom up at the Reception Building. We were scheduled to fly back to New York late this evening and they wanted the time with them.

“Why did I have to eat that third helping of pancakes? And that fourth helping of ham and eggs?” I thought as I moaned in discomfort. And now I was supposed to have a meeting and be able to talk intelligently about public relations. It had been a long time since my eyes had been bigger than my stomach. I vowed to swim or run it off as soon as my meeting with these Public Relations guys was finished, but that still didn’t seem to lighten my mood.

Earlier when I touched base with Adriana, she had informed me that I’d be meeting with Charlie Adkins and Lee Ahn, the owners of the firm she thought would be the best. When I had originally asked her to schedule the meeting here, I had forgotten all about where I was. I mean, I was so used to being naked, I didn’t even think of it when I scheduled this meeting. Now, miserable and bloated, I actually found myself hoping they wouldn’t show.

A young girl came out on the Dining Hall deck, carrying a pot of coffee.

“No, thank you,” I told her quickly. “I’m afraid I’ve had too much coffee already.”

“Okay. Just thought I’d check. Miss Sandy just called from the front desk. She asked me to let you know that your guests are on their way,” she said.

“Oh, great! What were you thinking?” I thought to myself. “Hopefully they’ll take the ‘optional’ option and keep their clothes on.” I was in no mood to interview a couple of naked men this morning. In fact, I was in such a bad mood, I didn’t even try to contact Catherine, or anyone else. I just sat there and stewed.

I knew there wasn’t any real reason to feel this pissed off, but I figured it was what the shrinks called backlash. After riding such an emotional high for the last twenty-four hours, it was natural to feel an opposite effect. Sort of nature’s way of balancing your emotions out. I also knew that exercise was a good backlash reliever, so I was contemplating a dive from the balcony into the lake when the server interrupted my reverie again, “Mr. Wagner?”

“Yeah...” I sighed. “Are they here?” This last question I asked with a big sigh. I still wasn’t in the mood.

“Yes, sir. We’re here,” she said.

“Oh, shit! That’s not the girl from the kitchen...” I realized.


“Adriana!” I thought.

“Shhh,” she was telling someone else. “It’s him.”

“Adriana?” I thought again.

“Yes, sir,” she replied. “Can I help you?” I could hear the giggles in the background.

“What can you tell me about these ‘guys’ I’m supposed to be meeting?” I asked. “You know. Charlie and Lee?”

The giggles erupted into gales of laughter. Judging from the number of different laughs, I quickly figured out that Vickie must be connected to her as well. Along with who knows who else?

“Well, first, they’re not guys,” she managed to think to me over her own laughter, “and second, you didn’t say that they couldn’t be women, you just asked for the best fit for the company. And I did have Vickie check them out.”

I realized that my pissy attitude was the problem here. Adriana had done exactly as I had requested. I couldn’t help it. I chuckled out loud at their mirth. I had the sense to know when I had been set-up.

“Thank you, Adriana,” I thought. “Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to get to work. And if you would, please remind my other redheaded assistant that I will be paying some particularly painful attention to her cute little derrière when I get back!”

I could feel Vickie’s libido start to soar as I cut the connection. Then rising to my feet, I turned to face my new public relations firm.

It was one of those really awkward moments. They stood there with their briefcases in one hand and the free Twin Springs bags, full of their recently removed clothing, in the other hand as they awaited acknowledgment that I was the ‘Mr. Wagner’ they were seeking.

What made it worse was that I had perfunctorily extended my hand to shake theirs, which obviously, were already full. Another factor that added to the awkwardness was that my own pissy attitude had suddenly evaporated, all but forgotten as I stared at the two naked women standing before me, in only their pumps.

It also didn’t help when I felt Little Mike rising to greet them, offering them his best salute. Then the final straw was that I could tell by the look on their faces, without even scanning, that I was not what they were expecting either.

“Vickie,” I thought, letting the awkwardness continue long enough to figure out how to handle this.

“Yes, sir?”

“Would you tell my other redheaded assistant to be sure to buy two paddles, one for each of you?” I thought to her as I realized that Adriana had also not informed Charli and Leah that they would be meeting a teenager.

There was laughter and giggling all over the background.

“Michael?” Vickie asked. “Would you leave us connected? We want to hear what happens. Please?”

I smiled as I realized that women were naturally curious creatures and if I didn’t leave them connected now, I’d just have to replay the whole thing for them later. Pushing their connection to the back of my brain, I returned my attention to Charli and Leah.

“Forgive me,” I told the two women in front of me, dropping the hand I had extended. “It seems we have both been ... er, set-up.”

“You’re Michael Wagner?” Leah asked incredulously. I figured it was Leah that spoke because her last name matched her classic Japanese features. She was gorgeous. Leah Ahn was not tall, but she was beautifully proportioned in the truly classical sense. Born in an internment camp in Pomona, California in 1943, the twenty-eight-year-old had graduated five years ago from UCLA with dual degrees in Journalism and Public Relations.

“That’s the name I usually sign on the bottom of the check,” I answered honestly.

“Please forgive our surprise,” Charli said. “We were expecting someone much older.”

“No apologies are necessary,” I replied. “I too was expecting someone else. Someone much uglier.”

I wasn’t really surprised to find that the two women were lovers, but I was surprised to find that they were in love with each other as well.

Quickly, I continued.

“As I said, it appears my assistants thought they might derive some small satisfaction in surprising all of us. I can assure you that they will be made to pay for their little indiscretion later.” The chatter in the back of my brain increased, so I quickly warned them to hold it down or risk losing the connection.

“I’ll say. They didn’t even bother to tell us that we’d be meeting at a nudist colony,” Charli added. “Much less that we’d be meeting with a teenaged boy ... uh, young man, I mean.”

Charlene ‘Charli’ Adkins suddenly choked on her words as she realized what she had called me. Born and raised in the small town of Clermont, Florida, Charlene was the youngest of four girls, to parents who had kept having babies because her daddy had wanted a boy. After a troubled pregnancy and delivery, they finally decided not to risk trying again, so Charlene became Charli and her daddy’s little tom-boy. To this day, he still liked to tease her about her prom dress being the first dress she ever wore.

Charli had attended Lake-Sumter Community College for two years, before transferring to the University of Central Florida, where she completed her degree in Psychology. Unsure what to do with her degree, she eventually ended up at Michigan State in their acclaimed post-graduate school for industrial and organizational psychology. It was there that she began to realize that the biggest hurdle most companies faced was usually rooted in the public’s perception of them. So she dedicated her Doctoral work to the newly emerging field of public relations. And where better than at the University of California, Los Angeles.

It was there that the two girls met, while working at the Denny’s on Tiverton Avenue while they attended school. They soon became friends, lovers, roommates, and eventually partners in the first totally female-owned public relations firm in New York, some five years ago. Charli had actually called on my grandfather, Michael Wagner, Senior, some years ago when they were getting started. It was him that they expected to be meeting with.

The thirty-three-year-old brunette from Florida blushed all the way to the tops of her round, and apparently firm breasts, since I could detect no sag in the luscious orbs. I decided to risk studying her prominent nipples while she had her head bowed in embarrassment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.