From the Journals of Michael Wagner - Cover

From the Journals of Michael Wagner

Copyright© 2023 by Phil Brown

Chapter 15: Nicky

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15: Nicky - In 2011, a fifty-six-year-old man, suffering from depression, puts a gun to his head and pulls the trigger. But instead of dying, he finds himself alive in the body of a sixteen-year-old boy, in 1971. And he soon discovers that whoever did this to him accidently gave him empathic abilities. They also gave him a purpose. A mission to save his world. This then, is his story, taken from his own journals. The amazing story of how he came to change the world.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Pregnancy   Nudism   Royalty  

Catherine and Liz began to gather everyone back to their seats.

“Uh. Oh! This ain’t gonna work!” I realized when Jenny climbed on my lap and wiggled her cute little ass to get comfortable. Little Mike couldn’t help responding to 105 pounds of naked girl squirming on top of him.

“Uh ... Jenny, honey. I’m afraid you’re much too sexy to sit there,” I said quietly. She paused for a moment as she suddenly became aware of exactly why.

“I don’t know, I kinda like it!” she grinned at me impishly.

I was trying to get my hands positioned where I could slide her off my lap, but the casts made it difficult. Suddenly Catherine spotted my predicament.

“Michael! Just leave her there!” she said from across the room.

I stopped trying to dislodge her, and Jenny relaxed onto me more. Feeling my manhood rigid against her tight little ass, Jenny wiggled a little more and kissed me on the cheek.

“You know, you’re my favorite cousin!” she said, loud enough for her parents to hear.

“Why is that Jennifer?” asked her mom, who seemed to be getting much too much pleasure at seeing me squirm.

“Because he’s the only cousin I’ve got, who’s got a lump in his lap that feels good to sit on!” she said gleefully.

Everybody laughed at that and my reaction as I blushed deeply.

“Where do girls learn how to flirt like this?” I wondered in amazement.

“Well that brings us to our last two topics of the evening,” Liz told everyone, “masturbation and ejaculation.”

“Oh, goody!” Julie exclaimed out loud.

“However, before we go on, I have to tell you, Grace, that everyone else’s parents have agreed to this little demonstration beforehand. We included you in the first session because you are special to us,” Liz said. “Maybe a little more special to one of us than the others...”

Everyone laughed as Grace bowed her head and blushed.

“ ... and we decided that the first part was information you might need to know, and would show you a little more of what we feel about our sexuality. However, for this next part, only you can decide if you are ready to know more about masturbation and ejaculation,” Liz told her. “What do you think?”

With her head still down, she hesitated. Finally, Grace raised her head, looking to Catherine.

“I haven’t been bothered with the nudity or the discussions much. But you all accepting me into your family so completely is like, blowing my mind,” she told us. “You see, my mom died three years ago, and our grandmother’s health began going downhill after that. My sister and I, well, we’re all each other has had until now. Please, I want to be a part of whatever this family does. I only wish my sister could be here too,” Grace said, smiling through the tears in her eyes.

“Grace ... I would hope you realize that we already think of you as family,” Catherine told her. “All those nights you sat with us, waiting on Michael to wake up, we got to know you pretty well. You are welcome to be a part of this family for as long as you want. And if your sister is anything at all like you, she’ll be welcome too!”

“Grace is a twin too! Her sister is exactly like her!” Nicky giggled.

“Good grief! That’s six sets of twins, with a set of twins and a set of triplets on the way. This family must have the corner on the market when it comes to multiples!” Anna exclaimed.

Everyone became excited about Grace being a twin, and warmly began telling her how welcome she was. Jenny leaned back in my lap as she turned towards Grace to hug her. When she did, she popped those lovely little teenage titties in my face, her nipples raking back and forth across my chin. For a moment, I thought I was about to die from both pleasure and embarrassment at the same time.

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Anna walk over to the phone again. Finally, things calmed down and Liz continued.

“As I mentioned, this last part is about masturbation and ejaculation. Most of what Catherine and I are going to say, we are addressing to you girls, not to slight Michael, but he and Catherine have already covered much of this. And because he cares for each of you and wants you to be happy and safe, he has graciously agreed to help us with the next part.”

“I did? When did that happen?” I thought to myself.

“How many of you masturbate?” she asked the girls.

None of the girls said anything, looking down or around or anywhere but at Liz. Finally, Julie raised her hand.

“Oh, come on now!” Liz said, “We...” sweeping her hand towards the parents. “ ... promised we would tell you the truth. Shouldn’t that go both ways?”

Slowly, all the girls, except little Candy, raised their hand. Candy turned a dozen shades of red as she blushed deeply, looking very uncomfortable. I sensed that Candy was a very private person.

“Okay, that wasn’t so bad now was it?” Liz continued. “Truth be told, almost everybody does it, once they reach puberty. Masturbation is very wholesome and natural. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with it. In other words, it’s okay to do it and it can be a part of a very satisfying sex life.”

“Does that mean you and Aunt Catherine do it too?” It was Mandy who asked this time.

“Of course! How do you think we’ve survived since your grandfather and uncle passed away?” she asked rhetorically. “As I said, EVERYBODY does it, and that’s okay. Now, masturbation is usually done in private, and most people think of it as very intimate and erotic. But those of us, who have had the pleasure of a good lover, find it lacking, most of the time. It can be good for a quick release from sexual tension, but it doesn’t compare to the feel of a warm body and a stiff cock!”

There were some chuckles as Catherine took over.

“I wonder if they rehearsed this? They’re handling it like they do it for a living!” I thought.

“When girls masturbate, just like when a good lover makes love to us, we usually take our time working into it. Allowing the good feeling to penetrate throughout our bodies, exploring every sensitive area we can, and enjoying the journey, until finally, and sometimes regretfully, we arrive. Fortunately, we are made so we can repeat the process almost immediately many times until we are completely happy,” Catherine explained.

“However, for guys, it’s different,” she went on. “They are wired different. For them, it’s not so much the journey, but the destination. For guys, it’s all about reaching their climax, or ejaculating. The pleasure for them is ALL in the cumming. And once they cum, it usually takes a little while to recharge their batteries, so to speak.

“Now, since you have all said you masturbate, we’ll assume that you know what happens from the woman’s point of view. But how many of you have ever seen a man climax?”

They shook their heads.

“We...” again indicating the adults, “ ... talked about this for a long time. About showing you, tonight, what it looks like for a male to ejaculate. We discussed which one of your fathers should demonstrate. Or even if it should be both. I’m telling you this, not to embarrass them, but to show you how much they love you, that they would even consider doing it for you. And how much your mothers love you, that they would be willing to share, what for most couples, is a deeply personal and intimate time reserved only for them.”

“But I explained Michael’s strong belief that each of you should be well informed about, not only your own sexuality, but guys sexuality as well,” Catherine continued to explain to the girls. “For instance, if Mandy had known that what she thought was harmless flirting with a sexually immature male would lead to his becoming overly aggressive and actually damaging her hymen with his finger, she could have made the decision on whether she wanted that, based on her knowledge, and not stumble on it out of ignorance.”

The girls were all looking at Mandy with compassion.

“Does that mean she’s not a virgin anymore?” asked Jennifer.

“That’s a very good question, Jennifer. And the answer demands more time than we have tonight,” Catherine told her. “However, if you will be patient, I promise we will address it the next time. But the short answer is ... No. Mandy is still a virgin in EVERY sense of the word.

“Now, as I was saying, Michael has agreed to do this, not because he likes masturbating in front of people, but because he cares about you. You may not appreciate this now, but in the years to come, I think you will look back and be very grateful for his help tonight.”

Liz took over asking, “Michael, would this chair be okay for you?” pointing to the large leather chair beside them. Jenny slid off my lap and I slowly rose to my feet and made my way to the chair. Seven pairs of eyes followed my now shriveled cock with every step.

“Why does this feel like I’m walking to the electric chair?” I asked myself. “Catherine and Liz are right. Masturbation has always been private for me. But, on the other hand, this isn’t about me. This is just a part of the girls’ education. I sure don’t want them finding out about it in the back seat of some crud’s car.”

Taking a deep breath, I turned to face the girls as I sat down. They each looked at me, some slightly embarrassed, others curious. Julie and Nicky looked at me eagerly as I began to rub my shriveled member with the fingertips of my cast-covered hand, thinking of Jenny on my lap a few minutes ago. Then I looked at each of the naked teenage girls in front of me. Finally, I closed my eyes as I tried to recall last night with Sydney. Nothing seemed to be working. I glanced at Grace, I could see she was starting to get concerned, or maybe embarrassed for me.

“I ... I’m sorry,” I finally said.

There was a faint “Oh ... no!” from someone, probably Julie.

“While I am sure you are disappointed,” Catherine said, stepping next to my chair, “that too, is part of growing up and maturing. Sometimes, you will face disappointments, but it’s how you respond that will determine your character.”

“Uh ... I have an idea,” Liz said, looking at Grace.

“Grace, since the rest of us are related to Michael, would you consider ... er ... helping him?” she asked. “Please don’t feel that you have to. I was just asking if you’d mind.”

Grace studied her hands in her lap. I could see she was debating it. I wanted to reassure her she didn’t have to, but truthfully, a part of me really wanted her to.

Finally, she looked at Liz and said, “I’m sorry.”

“Quick!” Catherine said. “Can one of you tell me what Grace just did?”

“She said no?” Nicky offered. You could see the light dawn in their eyes.

“Excellent! Nicky. You are correct. Grace evaluated the situation, and despite the pressure to do it, she decided that SHE wasn’t ready, so she said no. If you remember nothing else from this night, I hope you will remember that,” Catherine told them. “Like John told you, it’s your body, and nobody can tell you what to do with it. And when it comes to your sexuality, you get to make your choices and then you get to live with them. What we want for each of you is simply to have as much information as possible to make the best decisions possible.”

“Grace, thank you for having the courage to say no. It turned out to be a good lesson for all of us,” Liz said, “And Michael, thank you for trying. We are...”

“Liz?” Anna interrupted her.

“Yes?”

“I’m not related...” Anna said. Actually ‘purred’ would be more accurate. She had moved behind the leather chair I was sitting in and wrapped her arms around my shoulders. Placing her lips near my ear, she whispered, “You can touch me now, like you did this morning.”

I could hear mischievous delight in her voice.

Liz looked at me, so I shrugged. “I guess I’m game if she is,” I replied to her unspoken inquiry.

Anna, still behind my chair, reached over my shoulder, running her hand down my arm, across my chest, to my thigh. She slowly came around to my side, still moving her hand slowly up and down my thigh, dipping to tickle my balls with her nails occasionally. My cock, which had been almost totally limp began to harden, flopping against her hand. But she made no move to actually touch it.

Liz had positioned the big leather chair so the girls all had a close and unrestricted view of me. And with Anna on my right side, seven pairs of eyes got their first observation of that mysterious transformation men go through every time they become aroused.

Finally, Anna touched my cock. Teased it actually, running her fingernails lightly up its length from my balls all the way to the tip. I groaned. The sound surprised some of them. Then wrapping her small hand around the base, she began to move it slowly up and down.

“God that feels good!” I thought.

Anna smiled.

When I felt a different presence, I opened my eyes.

It was Julie. She had risen from her seat on the floor and knelt beside my chair to get a better view. Her eyes were wide and she had one hand on her breast, gently toying with her nipple.

I smiled at her, and began to focus on Anna beside me. She felt me as I begin to tickle her with little images of me running my fingers on each side of her large breasts. Finally, I sent her images of my fingers tweaking her nipples. I sensed an “Oh,” as she slowed for a second to move around and kneel directly in front of me, proudly presenting me her breasts, with elongated nipples that stood out much further than I had imagined. She looked down at them, then up to my eyes and smiled.

I got it! The nipples in the image I sent her had been much smaller. She wanted me to see the real thing so I could send her more realistic images.

When she had moved in front of me, she had blocked the girls view. So, almost as one, the other girls rose and gathered around the chair. I noticed the moisture glistening on several young pussies, and realizing it, I groaned again.

Anna, realizing she had an audience, assumed her teacher tone of voice.

“The male penis is a paradox. It looks too big to fit, but actually fits very nicely. It appears so hard, but it’s actually soft to touch. And the heat it gives off when you touch it, gives you chill bumps,” she told her captivated audience.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.