From the Journals of Michael Wagner - Cover

From the Journals of Michael Wagner

Copyright© 2023 by Phil Brown

Chapter 157: Showtime

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 157: Showtime - In 2011, a fifty-six-year-old man, suffering from depression, puts a gun to his head and pulls the trigger. But instead of dying, he finds himself alive in the body of a sixteen-year-old boy, in 1971. And he soon discovers that whoever did this to him accidently gave him empathic abilities. They also gave him a purpose. A mission to save his world. This then, is his story, taken from his own journals. The amazing story of how he came to change the world.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Pregnancy   Nudism   Royalty  

Saturday, June 19, 1971

Catherine was wearing her business suit. A dark blue skirt and matching jacket with a pale blue blouse and pumps that made her look like she was getting ready to enter a board of directors meeting. I was surprised when I saw Anna, Izzy, Nicky, Amy, Vickie, Adriana, Jessica, and Hanna all similarly attired. The other girls were also dressed up in what I could only call their ‘Sunday best’.

I raised my eyebrows to Catherine with my unspoken question.

“We’re here on business, Michael. We want to show the Omugi that the Waharahi is serious about helping them. And we want them to take you and your assistance seriously,” Catherine explained.

“Well, you all look wonderful,” I told them just as Jenny and Julie boarded the train in their shorts and tops.

“It’s about time you got here,” Julie said as the twins ran through the Observation Car on their way to their room.

“They were worried about getting dressed in time,” Debbie explained as she followed them aboard. “Everyone in the village is getting dressed up.”

“Yeah!” added Mandy without slowing, “it’s going to be great!”

Candy was the only one who stopped, looking me over with an appraising eye.

“You really do look like a Prince tonight,” she said, hugging me tightly. I hugged her back as I told her I loved her, too.

“I can’t believe I’m in love with a REAL prince!” Candy said breathlessly before scampering towards her room.

A few moments later, Ileana entered the car and the idle chatter quickly died away.

She was absolutely stunning in a simple white silk sarong that clung tightly to her lithe body, falling unevenly below her knees and leaving one shoulder bare. She wore what looked like a dozen or so bangles on one wrist, and a wide flat golden band on the other. A long gold chain circled her slim waist three times and was fastened by a huge pearl in front.

She had on a three-stranded necklace of native Tapatoan pearls, with a large black pearl as the centerpiece. Her hair was piled loosely on top of her head, adorned with her crown. There was no doubt that she was a royal princess.

She strode across the car to stand by my side.

“Good evening, Your Highness. You look truly beautiful,” I told her. “I believe this is the first time I have ever seen you wearing your crown.”

“Thank you, My Prince,” she replied modestly. The others were all lavish in their praise of her appearance as well, as they talked excitedly.

Once more, a few moments later, conversation ground to a halt. This time it was Kalani who entered the car. Like her daughter, she wore a simple sheath dress and was regally adorned, with even more jewelry than Ileana. Kalani’s hair was also coiffed, exposing her long slender neck and highlighting her elaborate necklace and matching earrings. Her necklace featured five large black pearls surrounding a very large pink pearl and her crown was even larger and more ornate than Ileana’s. She had told me that this was her smaller travel crown. I couldn’t imagine how she could move with anything any larger on her head.

She paused, adopting a well-practiced stance as everyone stared.

“I hope it’s not too much,” she asked me modestly.

“No way!” Nicky exclaimed. “You look so ... so ... royal!”

Kalani smiled at Nicky’s awe. Nicky wasn’t the only one, as they all seemed rooted to where they stood.

“Your Majesty,” I said, bowing at the waist. Each of the women reacted with a curtsey as well. Even Catherine.

“Please. We’re family,” she said. But I could tell she was pleased to have her royalty so warmly received.

The sound of laughing accompanied the banging of doors as the four twin cousins returned, all dressed up, this time.

“Good! They haven’t left...” Julie started to say. Then a “Holy Ka-no-lie!” escaped her mouth as she came to an abrupt stop, staring at the queen. The three girls behind her weren’t ready for it and tumbled into each other like a Keystone Cops routine.

“Jules! What did you...?” Jenny started to ask. Then she too noticed Kalani and Ileana. “Oh!” The four of them stood stock still as they stared at Kalani and Ileana.

“The proper greeting is usually ‘Your Highness’ or ‘Your Majesty’,” Debbie told Julie as she entered behind her nieces and daughters. “Not ‘Holy Kanolie’.”

“It doesn’t matter,” Julie told her. “I’m not going. There’s no way I can compete with Ileana when she’s dressed like that!”

“Julia Marie!” Debbie said sharply. “Where are your manners?”

“But Aunt Debbie...” Julie whined. “She’s gorgeous!”

Kalani smiled and Ileana bowed her head slightly, blushing at Julie’s honesty. Being a guy, we never worry about how our buddies are dressed. But I was quickly learning that the competition is stiff among girls, even though they all had a special connection to the same guy.

I could sense the impending disaster, but I had no idea how to avert it.

“Girls!” Catherine said quickly. “Remember, we all need to be on our best behavior tonight. This celebration is in honor of Michael ... as the Waharahi, and the fulfillment of a very old prophecy. Our job is to support him, and to look for ways we can assist these people. If you notice something you think we could do for them, make a note of it and we’ll discuss it after the celebration.”

Penny stepped in from the vestibule where she and Kip had been standing. Even she wore a dress tonight.

“I think they’re ready for you,” she told us. “Michael, Dawn said that you should be the last to exit the train. Rose and Eve will be here soon to escort you. I’d like to suggest that Catherine go first. When you step off the train, there will be someone from the tribe there to escort you. When you reach the reception area inside the Tribal Hall, you’ll form a receiving line. Wait there until Michael is escorted in and then you’ll receive further instructions. The tribal meeting will be first, followed by dinner and the ceremony honoring Michael. They have a lot of special things prepared and it sounds wonderful. Just remember, do not leave the group. If you have to excuse yourself, please find Tommy, Kip, Karla, or me to escort you. Other than that, just stay alert and ... enjoy yourselves.”

Everyone became busy with last second preparations, as Catherine was led out onto the vestibule. Suddenly we heard a loud cheer go up. I looked out the window and saw what had to be the entire tribe gathered next to the platform. It took a few minutes as each of the thirty-three women was personally escorted off the train towards the Tribal Hall, through a gauntlet of cheering Omugi.

Finally, Rose and Eve entered the car as Kalani stepped out onto the vestibule, the last of the women to be escorted off the train. I could hear the murmurs of awe as she appeared. These turned to applause and cheers as she was led towards the Tribal Hall.

The twin Indian princesses were dressed in soft doeskin tops with fringe running down the arms, and matching skirts that, as a tribute to their age and the times, did not begin to reach their knees. I noticed the backs of their tops and the sides of their skirts were open, held together by an intricate pattern of leather laces, exposing lots of bare skin. The thought crossed my mind that no underwear was visible in the exposed areas.

Rose and Eve giggled as they looked at each other. Then, on some unspoken cue that many twins seem to possess, they quickly flipped up the front of their skirts, flashing me. Then laughing happily, they took my arms and led me out onto the platform.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.