From the Journals of Michael Wagner - Cover

From the Journals of Michael Wagner

Copyright© 2023 by Phil Brown

Chapter 154: Hanna and the Point of View

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 154: Hanna and the Point of View - In 2011, a fifty-six-year-old man, suffering from depression, puts a gun to his head and pulls the trigger. But instead of dying, he finds himself alive in the body of a sixteen-year-old boy, in 1971. And he soon discovers that whoever did this to him accidently gave him empathic abilities. They also gave him a purpose. A mission to save his world. This then, is his story, taken from his own journals. The amazing story of how he came to change the world.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Pregnancy   Nudism   Royalty  

Saturday, June 19, 1971

The Lodge was bustling with excitement when we arrived, as everyone was rushing to get everything packed in preparation for leaving. It was but the effort of a moment to gather my things, as I hadn’t brought much with me to begin with. Soon, I was dressed in my shorts and t-shirt and back in the great room, waiting on our ride back to the train.

“I’m glad I caught you,” Hanna said, plopping down on the couch beside me. She was bubbling with happiness and looked wholesomely virginal in her white sundress. “I’ve been interviewing everyone else, and I need to ask you some questions.”

“Fire away,” I told her, grinning at her youthful exuberance.

“Okay. How much of what happened here do you want to keep?” she asked, matter-of-factly. “I mean, do you want me to record things like you running away and then apologizing for it later?”

“If it happened, I want you to record it,” I told her, still smiling.

“Even if it makes you look bad?” she asked.

“Even if it makes me look bad,” I replied. “Remember, this is a documentary, not a newspaper. Just write it as you see it. We’ll review it later.”

“You’re right. Do you want me to record what’s happening with all the other girls as well?” Hanna asked.

“What do you mean?”

“You know, like Mable’s daughter, Shelly,” Hanna told me. “She spent hours with Nicky and Amy and is excited about coming to work for the foundation. She now wants to specialize in charitable organization financing when she goes to college. Debbie called has her set up to start classes in September at Maryville College. She said Shelly could get her basic requirements out of the way while they worked to get her into Wharton.”

This was news to me, but not a problem. “Sure. Like I said, just write down everything.”

“I will, Michael. I just wasn’t sure how much you wanted. Are you sure you want me to write down that you were with your grandmother and sister this morning?” Hanna asked. I detected an edge to her tone and quickly scanned her.

I should have known that the reporter in her would find a way to get the information she was seeking. Hanna had quickly latched on to Vickie, using her empathic abilities to follow me. I felt my annoyance start to flare. But then, I realized she was only doing what I had tasked her to do. I smiled to myself, applauding her ingenuity. I then saw that Hanna was definitely not comfortable with the incest she had witnessed through Vickie. At the same time, she was attracted to the depth of my love for them. She was debating those two divergent feelings inside her own mind right now.

“Hanna, I’m sorry. If I ever do something that makes you feel uncomfortable, I hope you’ll come to me and ask me about it, directly,” I told her.

“I ... ah, I’m ... well, I’m confused. It was weird feeling you like that with your sister. And then your grandmother. It made me feel ... uncomfortable is the right word, I guess,” she replied.

“I understand. About a week ago, when we were on the train heading into Houston, something happened that might help you understand. I’d like to replay it for you. Okay?” I asked.

“Sure. It always amazes me how you can do that,” Hanna said.

“Okay. The distinguished looking older man is Jessica’s father, Roger,” I added as I placed my hand on hers and began the replay.

“ ... can someone explain to me what just happened?” Roger asked.

The girls all looked at Jessica.

“I’m afraid I made Michael angry when I accused him of having sex with his grandmother...”

“YOU WHAT?” Roger cried.

“ ... and his sister,” Jessica finished.

“Jessica! Tell me you’re kidding. Tell me you didn’t really say that to a client, did you?” Roger asked incredulously.

“Oh, she said it all right,” Nicky answered for her.

“Actually, she said, ‘So this is what you wanted me to understand, and keep confidential? That you’re fucking your grandmother? And your sister?’” Vickie provided.

Roger moaned, “Jessica! How could you?”

“I’m sorry, Daddy. When I found out, it just sort of slipped out,” Jessica whined.

“Roger?” I said, but he didn’t look at me.

“Oh, Jessica, What have you done?” he moaned again.

“ROGER!” I repeated.

Finally, he looked at me.

“While I didn’t like how she said it, on the surface, what she said seemed true, at least to her,” I told him. “The problem is, as with most things in life, there is more to the story. Jessica’s problem isn’t with telling the truth, but deciding what the truth is. She tends to make snap decisions without understanding what it is that she’s labeling true or false.”

“It seems true? So it’s true? You’re ... er...” Roger stammered.

“What is true, is that Catherine and I, as well as Nicky and I, are romantically, and yes, sexually involved. What Jessica doesn’t understand, is that I am not related to them. I appear to look like Nicky’s brother, thanks to the Old One, who you just met. Genetic testing hasn’t been invented yet, but if it were here now, it would show that I have Michael’s DNA, along with all his other physical features. But what I do not have, is his mind, or his soul. Those belong to me.”

“So you’re Michael, but you’re not?” Jessica asked.

“I know it’s hard to understand. That’s what we’ve been trying to tell you. The old Michael’s mind died in the accident in April, but his body lived. He remained in a coma until I died in May. Then my mind somehow went into Michael’s body.”

“How?” Jessica asked. “How can they do that?”

“Somehow, I think we should have asked Michael’s visitor that question,” Roger offered.

“So I’ll ask you this question,” I told Roger and Jessica. “If your mind was alive, but your body was injured so badly you couldn’t move without help, how would you feel if you were buried?”

“Oh NO! That would be horrible to know that they were burying you and you couldn’t move to stop them!” she exclaimed with a shudder. She wasn’t the only one to shudder at the thought.

“Okay, then if your mind was dead, and you would never think a thought or feel an emotion ever again, basically a vegetable, would you want to be kept alive, just to rot away?”

No one answered.

“My body died, but my mind didn’t. Michael’s mind died but his body didn’t. Now, I’ll leave it to you, who am I?” I challenged. “Are we what we look like? Or what we think, and feel, and believe?”

Nicky and Vickie, and Ileana, and Adriana, knew of my past. So this was not news to them. Or so I believed.

“This makes so much more sense than what you told me last night,” Adriana said. “I had made up my mind years ago, that I’d never fall for a rich guy, especially one younger than me. But then you came along, and I can’t tell you all the arguments I’ve had with myself. That’s why I’ve been resisting you.”

“I’m sorry I didn’t make it clearer. I may have Michael’s body, but it’s my heart that loves you,” I told her.

Adriana looked at me as if she was seeing me for the first time, and smiled.

“So you’re not my cousin, Michael?” Amy asked.

Before I could answer, she turned to Nicky and asked, “Why didn’t you tell me?”

Nicky and Amy put their heads together, continuing that conversation between them.

“If you’re not Michael, then who are you?” Jessica asked.

“My name used to be Phil Brown... “ I said.

Hanna was quiet for a moment, thinking about what she had just seen. Then, taking her ever-present note pad, she flipped it open and began scribbling furiously. When she finished, she looked up at me and smiled.

“So, I guess it’s not really incest?” she stated it as a question.

“That depends on your point of view. If you looked at it on the surface, without understanding my past, then I can easily see where it could be viewed that way. However, once you are aware of my past, well...” I explained. “And at this time, I’m not willing to put you at risk by divulging my past to anyone else just yet,” I told her.

“Put me at risk?” she asked, puzzled.

“Yeah. What would our government or maybe some foreign government do to get their hands on my unique gifts? Would they go so far as to kidnap you or some of the others to force me to comply with their wishes?” I asked her.

“Oh! I see what you mean,” Hanna replied as she contemplated my words. “I hadn’t thought of that.”

“Now you see why it may be a long time before what you are documenting may ever come to light, if at all,” I said.

“So this means I can’t even tell my mother?” Hanna asked.

“That depends. Would you trust her to live her life never being able to talk about it? Because if she did let it slip, even accidentally, it could mean my death, or some of the other girls, or even your own death. Do you really want to put that burden on her?” I asked.

“Oh!” Hanna said again. It was clear that she hadn’t considered all the implications.

“We’ve got some time, why don’t you think about it?” I suggested. “Then you and I can discuss it again.”

“Okay. But Catherine said we could swing through Longview after we leave the reservation, on the way back east. I asked her because I wanted you, and everyone else, to meet my parents,” Hanna informed me.

“Catherine?” I thought to her quickly. I didn’t bother with my shield, so Hanna could listen in. “What’s this about going to Texas to meet Hanna’s parents?”

“I was going to talk to you about it earlier this morning, Michael, but things got a little hectic, and you disappeared with Anna before we could get to it. But if you’re going to marry the girl, shouldn’t you at least meet her parents first?” Catherine asked.

I’m not sure what it is about meeting a girl’s parents. I had no explanation for the resistance I was feeling. Nonetheless, it was there. I considered it for a moment, before marking it up to a male ‘thing’, and then dismissed it as I put on a smile for Hanna.

“Good boy!” Catherine quipped.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.