From the Journals of Michael Wagner - Cover

From the Journals of Michael Wagner

Copyright© 2023 by Phil Brown

Chapter 146: Meeting Trealyn

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 146: Meeting Trealyn - In 2011, a fifty-six-year-old man, suffering from depression, puts a gun to his head and pulls the trigger. But instead of dying, he finds himself alive in the body of a sixteen-year-old boy, in 1971. And he soon discovers that whoever did this to him accidently gave him empathic abilities. They also gave him a purpose. A mission to save his world. This then, is his story, taken from his own journals. The amazing story of how he came to change the world.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Pregnancy   Nudism   Royalty  

Thursday, June 17, 1971

A helicopter passed overhead. It seemed to be flying so low, it might hit the top of the trees. But it passed over them with no problems, and sank out of sight.

“I guess the Queen is here,” Sandy said resignedly. “Along with Natalie and the Count and Countess.”

“Yes,” I agreed. I could feel Kalani and Natalie’s emotional signatures. I also confirmed that Tommy, along with David and Beth were with them as well. Count Bohdan Volkonsky, his wife and two children, rounded out the party on the helicopter.

We entered the rear door as the new arrivals came in the front. I could see the helicopter sitting in the grass beside the parking lot. The rotors had stopped and some of the ranch hands were off loading luggage onto the wagon.

“Your Majesty, I am so glad to see...” I started to say. Instead, Kalani just grabbed me and kissed me enthusiastically on the lips.

“I’ve warned you about playing around with titles,” she quipped when she finally let me go. “Especially since I have missed you so much!”

I stood there without being able to think of anything to say while everyone else laughed.

Natalie, not to be outdone, then pulled me to her and kissed me passionately as well.

“Yeah, I missed you too,” was all she said as she looked at me sheepishly.

“Don’t look at me!” Tommy said as I shook his hand. “I sure didn’t miss you!”

“I was about to say, welcome back,” I whined defensively.

David also offered a hand. “I didn’t miss you either,” he said.

Catherine hugged Natalie and Kalani before moving to stand before the Volkonsky’s. Bohdan stood stiffly, and seemed ill at ease. His wife, Ivana, held on to his arm with both of her hands. I had thought it was because she was scared as well, but after scanning them, I realized her only fear was that Bohdan might run away.

Bohdan then introduced his wife, Ivana, their thirteen-year-old son, Sturgey, and their daughter, Trealyn, who was twelve.

“I’ll be thirteen this Sunday!” she announced proudly.

I had met Bohdan a couple of weeks ago, on the train, and we had parted on less than friendly terms. Ignoring me, he moved to where the adults were standing, talking.

As the adults began to talk, Trealyn immediately took up with Sandy as they excitedly discussed all there was to do at the ranch. That left Sturgey and me, so I asked him what he thought about his helicopter ride. Soon he was talking away as he described the sensations and the views and particularly the takeoff and landing.

I realized Beth was standing there taking everything in as she looked for potential security concerns. I hadn’t said anything to Beth since they arrived, mainly because I wasn’t sure WHAT to say, so I just looked at her and smiled.

“I didn’t miss you, Michael, but I think I’m glad to see you,” she said quietly as the others all talked around us.

“I’m glad you’re here,” I told her sincerely.

The arrival of the mule-drawn wagon with its multiple rows of benches claimed our attention just then, saving us any further conversation. The luggage was all piled on the back. I could tell that the Countess, like many other first-time visitors to a nude resort had probably over packed.

We were in the process of boarding, when an older RV pulled into the parking area. The driver honked once as they pulled alongside the wagon. I waved to Dawn, who was driving, as I jumped back down to welcome them. Rose and Eve were out before she completely stopped, wrapping me in their arms as they smothered me with kisses.

“It’s a long story,” I heard Catherine tell Ivana. It sounded to me like she was beginning to tell it to them anyway.

I helped Bucky grab the Starr’s luggage, then helped Rose and Eve climb aboard while Dawn parked the RV. Then we headed for the Dining Hall as I introduced Dawn, Rose, and Eve to the Volkonsky’s.

When we stopped at the sign that said it was time to remove your clothes, Sandy stood and began the welcome. When she announced it was time to strip, I simply stood and removed the robe Sandy had loaned me. The other veterans all stripped quickly as well.

I was sitting between Eve and Rose. Eve shucked her clothes quickly, then resumed her seat next to me, tucking her arm through mine. However, Rose coyly started doing a strip tease as she seductively shed her t-shirt and shorts. I could feel Eve’s irritation as she glared at her twin sister.

“I appreciate what you are doing, my Native American beauty. However, it might be better if we saved it for a more appropriate time,” I thought to her with a smile. “I would prefer that you not do that when there are other men around.”

Rose looked up to see David and Tommy, still clothed, their eyes riveted to her now naked body. She blushed and sat down quickly.

I saw the surprise in Tommy’s eyes at what Rose had done, but he was even more overwhelmed by all the naked female flesh that had suddenly appeared. David and Beth had been aware that this was coming, but were still hesitant. I didn’t bother to scan, my attention was being drawn elsewhere, but I began to suspect that no one had told Tommy this was a nude ranch.

Finally, David stood and began removing his clothes, then quickly sat back down. I heard Beth sigh with resignation, as she and Tommy both began to remove their clothes. I noticed them putting their heads together as they discussed what to do with their weapons.

Meanwhile, Catherine, Kalani, and Ivana had been deep in conversation since leaving the reception area. So when Sandy announced it was time, Catherine and Kalani just stood, and while continuing their conversation, began removing their clothes. Ivana stood up with them, and after hesitating just a moment, began undressing as well, as all three regal ladies continued their conversation.

Bohdan’s eyes roamed over the other women before finally settling on his wife. He watched as she casually removed her pillbox hat, laying it carefully on the seat. Then, continuing to converse with Catherine and Kalani, she nonchalantly began removing her suit jacket and then her blouse, stopping to fold each piece and gently stack it on the seat beside her. Her bra was light green and I felt Little Mike began to take notice.

Trealyn had stood up beside her mother, looking around at everyone else disrobing, and then hesitantly began following her lead. She turned and looked back at me quickly before pulling her pink frilly traveling dress over her head. Standing there in her slip, she again looked to see if I was watching. Then she slowly pulled her slip over her head, her eyes on mine the whole time.

My eyes got wide. She was TOO YOUNG to be sexy in my opinion. My reaction was because I had suddenly realized she was TRYING to tease me. I quickly scanned her, finding that she had interpreted my wide eyes as finding her sexy. She glowed with an inner happiness, as she thought she was seeing the evidence of her little tease in my semi-erection.

While I would never tell her that her mother had actually caused my stiffness, still, I was a little shaken as the scene played out between us.

Trealyn’s eyes looked down as she started to remove her pink cotton panties, then slowly she raised her eyes to look at me again. This time, she started at my toes and stopped when she got to my groin, staring at Little Mike who had gone to half-mast when I looked at her mother. Then she continued to scan up my body until our eyes met. The smile on her face belied her age.

I smiled back at her and felt myself blushing. There’s no way this little girl could be old enough to flirt like this. Suddenly I looked at Little Mike and then at Trealyn. Trealyn blushed, quickly lowering her head. She stayed like that until her mother asked her what was wrong.

“Nothing,” she replied. She had lost her nerve so she turned her back to me as she hastily removed her panties, placing one hand over her crotch, while covering her chest with her other arm. Then she plopped down on the bench seat in front of me, staring straight ahead.

I sighed in relief as I scanned her. I could tell she was playing the images of my naked body, over and over in her mind. Her emotions were surprisingly clear. Amid the mostly prepubescent fears over what she had just done, I could feel her satisfaction that she had been able to get the reaction from me she wanted. She had also appraised me from what I could only describe as a sexual perspective. I could sense she was feeling attracted to me as well. Catherine had told us that Trealyn was twelve, going on twenty-one, and I could almost believe it. I became worried. This was not something I knew how to deal with.

I quickly tapped Catherine and Kalani on their mental shoulders and replayed the whole scene. They both got it without missing a beat in their conversation with Ivana. Kalani turned to look at me and winked. “So you really do like older women,” she thought. I couldn’t tell if she was talking to me or just to herself.

“We’ll discuss Trealyn later, Michael. And for god’s sake, don’t go anywhere near her without one of her parents around!” Catherine thought to me quickly.

“No problem,” I thought to them both.

I saw Kalani take the twelve-year-old’s clothes, fold them neatly, and stack them next to her mother’s on the bench seat, then she raised her head to look at me. “I can see why she’s attracted to him,” Kalani thought.

“Huh?” I replied, her thought surprising me.

“She may be twelve-going-on-thirteen, but she’s still a woman!” Kalani finished her thought. I realized she was just thinking, but not actually addressing me.

I shook my head quickly to clear it and looked for something else to focus on. “Even with my gift, I’ll never understand how a woman thinks,” I thought to myself. The something else turned out to be standing right next to Trealyn.

Ivana Volkonsky had just removed her bra. Folding it absentmindedly as she continued to talk to Catherine, she turned to place it on her growing pile of neatly stacked garments. When she did, I had my first good look at what all those layers of fancy clothing had been hiding. My mouth dropped open in surprise as I rudely stared.

I should explain that in 1971, Americans still tended to dress in their finest when traveling by air. The Volkonsky’s, who I had been told, had been born into aristocracy in Russia, and were here representing the Russian Government, took it a step further, dressing in formal traveling clothes. Sadly, this was a tradition that had begun dying in America after WW II, and would continue to die out over the next two decades.

Consequently, it took Ivana longer to undress. It didn’t help any that Kalani and Catherine kept her talking the whole time. When she had first started removing her blouse, Bohdan had surged to his feet and quickly started undressing, urging his son to do the same. I noticed that Natalie, who was seated behind Sturgey, had begun talking quietly to him while she folded his clothes for him. Sturgey said little as he removed his clothing, but his eyes seemed fixated on Natalie. When he removed his undershirt, I saw that his blush extended to his upper chest, as he stared at Natalie’s almost perfect breasts.

“Sandy, would you see that the Volkonsky’s understand what sunscreen is?” I thought to her as she was passing out the little bags for guests to put their clothing in.

“Sunscreen?” she replied, not understanding.

“Sorry. Suntan lotion. Sturgey’s skin is so pale, I’m almost afraid he’ll burn before we get to the Dining Hall,” I explained.

The ranch had tubes of Coppertone everywhere you turned. A couple were produced and somehow made their way to the Volkonsky’s. I heard Catherine explain what it was and why it should be used. Topless now, but still wearing her skirt and stockings, Ivana looked at the tube of Coppertone in her hand, puzzling what to do with it. Natalie had taken the other tube, and squeezing some in her hands, began to rub a now thoroughly embarrassed Sturgey’s back and shoulders.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.