From the Journals of Michael Wagner - Cover

From the Journals of Michael Wagner

Copyright© 2023 by Phil Brown

Chapter 143: Narvenia’s Shower

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 143: Narvenia’s Shower - In 2011, a fifty-six-year-old man, suffering from depression, puts a gun to his head and pulls the trigger. But instead of dying, he finds himself alive in the body of a sixteen-year-old boy, in 1971. And he soon discovers that whoever did this to him accidently gave him empathic abilities. They also gave him a purpose. A mission to save his world. This then, is his story, taken from his own journals. The amazing story of how he came to change the world.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Pregnancy   Nudism   Royalty  

Wednesday, June 16, 1971

I slid out of the bed, pulling the covers over the still sleeping woman, and made my way to the door.

Once in the hallway, the nighttime lighting showed me the way. I had to cross the great room because my bedroom was in the other wing. I didn’t expect to find anyone awake, given how late it was, so I was surprised to see Narvenia sitting there, all alone.

“Did they not give you a room?” I asked concerned that she might not have known where she was supposed to sleep. Then I remembered that she didn’t need to sleep as we do.

“They showed me where I could lie down, but I wasn’t sleepy. I am even more impressed with you than I was before. I just wish Spiro was here so I could tell her I was right about you,” she told me.

I took the chair across from her, as she had spoken, and now I could look at her.

“Right about me?” I asked.

“I am the one who originally chose you. It was difficult to get the Council to let us try again, after our first effort failed. But I think my Father swayed them, and so I told Spiro we should select you. She went along, because we could not find another suitable candidate on such short notice, but if you had failed as your grandfather did, she would never have let me forget it,” she explained.

“Do I detect a little sibling rivalry?” I asked.

“Yes, I guess you do. On our world, it is not the norm, but because we are twins, it comes out every once in a while. Do you and your sister ever experience it?” Narvenia asked.

“So far, no. But I’ve only been a twin for about a month. And besides, we’re different genders,” I offered.

“That is true. Tell me, how did you create your... ‘energy ball’ in your hand?” she asked. “I have never seen that before.”

“I don’t know. I guess I just felt it there. I didn’t really know if you all would be able to see it or not. I just did what felt right,” I explained.

“Fascinating! I have never seen it done like that. We use our bracelets to channel energy from inside us, and release it. But I have never seen anyone just hold it in the palm of their hand. The Council is going to be very interested in you when they return,” Narvenia said.

“Really? I didn’t realize it was that big of a deal. I was too busy dodging them to see exactly how they did it, and when I tried it tonight, I just did what I felt was right,” I said.

“Could you do it again, only smaller?” she asked.

“I don’t know. Let’s try it and see,” I told her.

All the energy in the air from earlier seemed to have dissipated and I had used a great deal of mine with Debbie and Sandy. So I was not able to produce anything that was visible.

“Oh, well,” I finally said. “I must be too tired. I’m going to get a shower and head to bed.”

I could see the sadness in her eyes. At first, I thought it was because I couldn’t produce the energy ball.

“Look,” I told her. “After I get a shower and some rest, we’ll try it again. Okay?”

“Of course. I was just being selfish. I keep forgetting that you need to sleep some during every cycle.”

I was scanning her now, and realized I was a dummy. She wasn’t worried about the energy ball at all. She was lonely, and just wanted company.

“Narvenia?” I asked, drawing her back from her faraway look. “Have you ever experienced a shower?”

“Do you mean a shower as you do? With water?” she asked.

“Yeah ... is there any other way to shower?” I asked.

“Oh. There are probably dozens of them in our world. And I’ve experienced most of them. But no, I have never had a water-shower. Although the others told me it can be very refreshing and even sensual,” Narvenia said looking sexily into my eyes.

“C’mon. It’s time for the alien beauty to experience her first earth shower,” I told her.

Leading her to the communal bathrooms, I started explaining different things. She was fascinated by the toothbrushes, having studied them. But study is not the same as experiencing, so I unwrapped a new toothbrush for her, then demonstrated by squeezing out some Ipana on mine before handing the tube to her.

She squeaked as she squeezed a little too hard and the toothpaste covered her hand. I just laughed as I took the toothbrush from her hand and turned on the tap for her to rinse off her Ipana covered hand. Then handing back her toothbrush, I made her try again.

She got it this time, so I began to demonstrate how I brushed my teeth. “Brusha ... brusha ... brusha...” I sang like Bucky Beaver on the commercial, while Narvenia giggled at the strange sight. Then I watched as she duplicated what I had done. Well, the brushing part anyway. After we rinsed our mouths and the toothbrushes, I saw her slowly licking her lips, as she evaluated the tingling taste the toothpaste had left. She had no idea how sensuously she was licking her lips, but Little Mike began to stir.

“I think ... I think it is good,” she said.

Quickly, I led her away, showing her how to operate the other bathroom fixtures.

“OH!” she exclaimed when I demonstrated how a lady would use a toilet. “You mean the ring goes down for females?”

I led her to the showers and turned on two of them, side-by-side, instructing Narvenia on how to adjust the water temperature. Then I stepped under the spray, encouraging her to do the same.

Giggling again, she stepped slowly into it, squealing as the warm water gently rained down on her body. She stood there, evaluating this strange new feeling.

“Uh ... you might want to take off the bracelet,” I told her.

“I cannot,” she replied without further explanation.

“Okay-ay-ay,” I thought to myself, as I dropped it. I figured she would tell me about it when she was ready. I proceeded to wash my hair as she stared, wide-eyed.

“What is the compound you used to make all the foam?” she asked.

“Foam?” I asked, puzzled at first. “Oh, the lather. It’s called Liquid Prell. It’s supposed to be for women, but I use it mainly because if you drop it, it doesn’t break,” I told her as I let the plastic container slip through my sudsy fingers, falling to the tile floor. “If the container had been made of glass, like the others, it would have shattered everywhere and possibly cut our feet,” I explained.

I rinsed the Liquid Prell out of my hair as Narvenia continued to watch me. When I finished, I asked her, “Would you like to try it?”

“Okay,” she said.

“Turn around, and close your eyes. Now, step back slowly letting the water wet your hair,” I instructed. I waited as she became accustomed to the feel of the water, then told her, “Okay, now turn around and step back a little.”

She did as I directed, the shower’s spray still on her breasts. “Keep your eyes closed. If the shampoo gets in them, it will cause them to burn,” I warned. I then proceeded to lather up her long black mane, massaging her scalp with my fingertips as I washed the top of her head. She let out a sigh as she realized how good it felt. Then working my fingers through her hair like a comb, I washed the rest of her hair.

“Oh my,” she sighed. “I think my sister would have done me harm if she knew about this!”

“Step forward and let the shower rinse out the shampoo,” I told her as I reached for the conditioner.

“This is called a conditioner. Most women use it to help make their hair easier to comb out afterward, and according to Madison Avenue, it gives your hair ‘luster’.”

“Who is Madison?” Narvenia asked, as I massaged the conditioner into her scalp with my fingertips.

“It’s not a who, but a where,” I explained. “Madison Avenue is a famous street in New York where a lot of large advertising agencies have their headquarters. Advertising agencies produce the commercials that are then broadcast on television and radio during regular programs. In a thirty-minute TV show, for example, there are usually around twenty-two minutes of programing that people want to see, and then eight minutes of advertisements for various products and services, designed to get you to go out and buy their product.”

“Hmmm,” she said. “You must tell me more about this ... advertising. But not now. What you are doing makes it very difficult to concentrate on your words.”

“Okay. Stand still and let the conditioner set for a moment,” I said, stepping away to get a washcloth and the bar of Dial soap. I quickly rubbed the soap in the washcloth, and proceeded to wash her neck and shoulders.

“Oh!” she said surprised. “Hmmm ... that feels nice, too.”

I washed her back and worked my way down to her ass, lingering for a moment, before washing down her leg. Then back to the top and down her other leg. I could tell that my actions were creating some very pleasant feelings in her, but she had no frame of reference to how sensual the act of washing her body was for me.

“Okay, keep your eyes closed and turn around. Be careful, the tile can be slippery,” I warned.

As she stood with her back to the shower, I had the choice of working from the top down, or the bottom up. Since I was already squatted down, I simply started at her feet and worked the soapy cloth up each leg. When I finished her legs, I skipped over the juicy bits and washed her tummy, tickling her navel as I washed all around. Finally, I stood and began washing her breasts. They were conical in shape, jutting out from her chest like twin pyramids.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.