From the Journals of Michael Wagner - Cover

From the Journals of Michael Wagner

Copyright© 2023 by Phil Brown

Chapter 129: Nicky and Grace and Annan and Jessica

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 129: Nicky and Grace and Annan and Jessica - In 2011, a fifty-six-year-old man, suffering from depression, puts a gun to his head and pulls the trigger. But instead of dying, he finds himself alive in the body of a sixteen-year-old boy, in 1971. And he soon discovers that whoever did this to him accidently gave him empathic abilities. They also gave him a purpose. A mission to save his world. This then, is his story, taken from his own journals. The amazing story of how he came to change the world.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Pregnancy   Nudism   Royalty  

Monday, June 14, 1971

I opened my eyes to the sound of the long low moan of the train’s horns somewhere up ahead and the bright morning sun streaming into the small stateroom. It looks like I had forgotten to close the curtains last night.

Catherine was hardly out the door last night before Nicky grabbed me and kissed me with all the passion that had been welling up inside her. Then she stopped and shed the sexy little top she had been wearing and smothered my face with her breasts.

“I’m way past ready, Michael. You don’t have to do me like you did Grace, I can already feel your love. Please, just let me feel your big dick in my coochie!” she cried.

I rolled us over and without any other fanfare, proceeded to fuck the daylights out of my twin sister. After feeling Nicky cum for the third or fourth time, I realized that I wasn’t really close to cumming myself. I also realized that all the love I had received when I was with Grace must have given me greater endurance as I was hardly winded. So I rolled off of a panting Nicky, and pulled Grace to me.

“I think it’s time you finish what you started earlier,” I told her as I nodded to a still very hard Little Mike.

“I can’t believe you made her cum so many times or that you can still feel like making love to me again!” Grace giggled. “And just so you know, I always finish what I start!”

She mounted me again as before. “I like screwing you like this,” she exclaimed. But soon she began to tire, so I rolled us both over.

“Michael! Please, I don’t think I can cum again,” Grace cried.

“What? I’m just getting started,” I teased.

“Please, Michael, I just want to feel you cum inside me. Please!” she cried again. So I did.

“Thank god!” Grace cried. “I thought you were going to kill me with that thing!” she exclaimed when I finally rolled off her.

“Isn’t our brother incredible?” Nicky asked as she snuggled up to my side.

“I think our whole family is incredible. Especially my little brother,” Grace replied, “ ... and my sister!”

We had talked for a long time after that, until I noticed they had both fallen asleep as I cradled them in my arms.


As I lay there in the morning light, with Nicky still sleeping on one side of me and Grace on the other, I began to count all the blessings I had received on this, my second time through.

It had been four weeks ago this morning that I had opened my eyes in a hospital room, with a new body and a whole new opportunity to live my life again. The twin sisters from another dimension, who had selected me for their homework assignment to save my world, had done me more favors than I could have ever imagined when they gave me empathic gifts. And while I still had an unknown enemy to face and destroy, the tools they had given me made sense now. My power was based on love. The same love I had so desperately craved in my last life.

The only problem that I could see with all this was ... the side effect.

Every time they share their love with me as a group, or when I shared my love with even one of them, it seems to cause all of them to become desperately horny.

I needed to figure out a way to deal with this. Although, when I had mentioned it to Grace and Nicky last night, they thought of it, not as a problem, but a badge of honor. A condition that was theirs as a result of being with me. As Nicky and Grace had explained it, the side effect was just a minor inconvenience to them. Not a major issue.

“Grace and I spent hours, talking about everything under the sun while we waited on you to wake up in the hospital,” Nicky said, smiling at Grace. “We really became quite close. And it was Grace that pointed out to me that people seemed to possess different amounts of love inside them. She said they usually tried to hoard what they had, instead of sharing it. She also said that she could tell that I had lots of love inside of me, and while I shared it with everyone I could, I would never be happy until I found a guy who was my equal, so to speak.”

“And Nicky pointed out to me that I was scared of all the love I had to give, because it seemed that everyone I had ever really loved had gone away,” Grace said.

“Grandmother told us that it was hard to find people, especially guys, that have as much love as the women in our family. I think that’s one of the reasons she was drawn to Grace. She realized that Grace has a huge capacity to love, just like us,” Nicky supplied. “And when you woke up, and we felt all that love you had inside of you, and discovered that not only were you willing to share it, but teach us how to make it grow even more, it’s no wonder I was attracted to you. Subconsciously, I think that’s when I began to understand that you were not my brother. He never had that much love. At least I never felt it.”

“So you knew that you had more love to give? Even before I woke up?” I asked. “Were the others aware of their greater capacities to love, as well?”

“Michael, for most of us, if we hadn’t met you, we would have spent our entire lives not being able to use all this love we feel inside us. You have no idea how miserable a life that is,” Grace said.

“Is she serious? I know that misery so well, I could have written the book on it,” I thought with a mental chuckle.

“I’m sorry, Michael. I forgot,” Grace said apologetically when she heard my thought.

“Maybe I should write about this,” I thought to myself. “Nah! No one would ever believe it really happened!”

“I have talked to almost all your other women, Michael. Everyone, except Hanna and Izzy. And we all knew before we met you that we had so much love inside us to give. And most of us have worried about growing old, with our love wasting away inside us, because we would never find someone who could handle it. Much less being able to return it. But you’ve proven time and again that your love is just so powerful, Michael, and abundant, that not only do we not worry anymore, we actually don’t mind the additional women.” Grace continued. “And do you have any idea what convinced me it was okay to share you with the others?”

“I don’t know,” I replied. I could have scanned, but Grace needed to talk this out for her.

“It was Catherine. She looks and acts ten years younger today than she did while you were in the coma. And at first, I thought it was because she was relieved you didn’t die. But when I was at her house last weekend, she took me to the treehouse, and told me about the rose and ... everything!”

“Everything?” I asked, as I felt my face flush.

“Everything. Nicky said that the others felt you and her making love that first time from miles away,” Grace giggled. “She said that your love was so powerful that Candy even had an orgasm while she was getting an herbal wrap!”

“Remind me to thank her for sharing,” I said sardonically.

“That’s when I realized that it wasn’t your grandmother’s relief that you didn’t die. It’s the power of your love that makes her younger,” Grace explained.

“Really?”

“Yes. Although most of the others, I think, had some idea that we all had this huge capacity to love already inside us. They were lonely because they couldn’t find anyone who could match the depths of their love,” Nicky added.

“Until you showed up,” Grace said with admiration.

“Yeah!” Nicky agreed.

“But when you made love to me, not only could I tell you still loved me, I could feel Catherine’s love, and Nicky’s, and all the others, as well. And when you opened your heart, I saw that not only did you love me so much it hurt, but that you loved all of them that much too!” she exclaimed. “That’s when I realized how foolish I had been. I’m sorry I hurt you, Michael.”

I just lay there holding them as I opened my heart to them once more. I wanted them to know I was so glad Grace was back.


As I lay there with both of them still sleeping in my arms, reflecting on what they had shared with me last night, it occurred to me that we should be able to use the information the old ones had given us to create even more power.

“How do we develop this?” I thought to myself. “How do we create more love?”

“If you’re looking for ways to create more love, why don’t you come to my room?” came Anna’s reply to my thoughts.

“Give me five minutes. I really do need a shower,” I told Anna, as I wondered how long before the side effect would wear off.

“Well, I’m so desperate, I was ready to give you my ass. But if you make me wait another five whole minutes ... well, I don’t know!” she teased me.

It looked like I was trying for the Guinness Book of World Records’ unheralded ‘shower taking’ record as I sped through my morning routine at breakneck speed. I was literally drying myself as I took the few steps down to her room. “Hello, Guinness Book of World Records!” I thought. “I hope they spell my name right.”

It was dark when I opened her door without knocking. Anna had obviously not forgotten to close her curtains. She was lying on the berth, with the covers pulled to her chin. When I closed the door, she flipped them aside and watched as I stared at her luscious body.

“Please! Michael. Take me now!” she said breathlessly. “I have wanted you since I arrived, but the last twenty-four hours have been agony. Hell! You can even have my ass! I don’t care. I just have to have you inside me! NOW!” she pled as I crossed the small room to her berth.

When I scanned her, I was amazed to see that her sex drive was greater than I had ever seen in her before. It seems that she had finally given in, admitting her love for me to herself. I knew she had fought it, due to the difference in our ages. Regardless of whether you figured I was younger or older, I didn’t believe she would ever truly let go and allow herself to love me.

Anna didn’t need my love to prove anything to her, she was already confident in our growing relationship. The fact that I would take care of her, physically and emotionally, was all she really wanted. She had fallen asleep, realizing that regardless of appearances, I was the one for her. So now, she gave herself to me, fully and completely, for the first time.

With Anna, there’s nothing slow about lovemaking. She is aggressive and persistent, just like with everything else she has accomplished in her life. After what I had been through in the last twenty-four hours, I was concerned that my stamina might fail me. But evidently, the power that the girls’ love had given me last night hadn’t waned yet and I was able to give her exactly what she was craving without running out of steam.

“You didn’t cum?” she asked me, panting after her pair of massive orgasms.

“You promised me your ass,” I said as if that explained everything.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.