From the Journals of Michael Wagner - Cover

From the Journals of Michael Wagner

Copyright© 2023 by Phil Brown

Chapter 128: Grace Returns

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 128: Grace Returns - In 2011, a fifty-six-year-old man, suffering from depression, puts a gun to his head and pulls the trigger. But instead of dying, he finds himself alive in the body of a sixteen-year-old boy, in 1971. And he soon discovers that whoever did this to him accidently gave him empathic abilities. They also gave him a purpose. A mission to save his world. This then, is his story, taken from his own journals. The amazing story of how he came to change the world.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Pregnancy   Nudism   Royalty  

Monday, June 14, 1971

I didn’t bother to look at my watch, so I don’t know what time it was when I heard the tap on my door. But I could feel the train moving and knew that we were underway. I scanned and was surprised to find it was Grace, with Nicky and Jessica.

“Enter, and be welcomed,” I called out the ancient greeting.

I had fallen asleep with the bulkhead reading light on, so I could see them as they shuffled into the small room. They must have taken some time getting ready, for I could smell the scent of fragrant soaps and perfume. And Grace’s soft red hair was still damp. They each had on something from that lingerie boutique in the mall in New Jersey. Nicky and Jessica were wearing the matching purple sleepers with the frilly panties I had bought Anna and Penny, and Grace was wearing one of Ileana’s long, black, see-through nightgowns with the matching black bikini panties.

“Damn! There’s never a camera around when you need one. They look like models for a Victoria’s Secret layout,” I thought as I drank in the glorious tableau while they stood there hesitantly. But I knew that Victoria’s Secret wouldn’t even exist for a few more years.

“Maybe I should mention it to Catherine,” I fantasized to myself. “I think I would love opening my own chain of women’s lingerie shops. The catalogue would be fantastic with all of the girls modeling for it!”

Finally, Nicky said, “Michael, we know you said Grace had to spend the night with you and me to prove that she is over her hang-ups, but you also told Jessica that you would be hers tonight, so we didn’t know if you would let Jessica take my place, or if I HAD to be here too, since Grace really wants to show you that she still loves you too.”

I sat up on the berth, swinging my feet to the floor. I hadn’t bothered to dress. Since I knew we were headed back to the ranch, I figured I’d get a head start on going without my clothes tonight. All three girls watched in rapt attention as Little Mike showed his appreciation for their sexy nightwear, too!

I reached out and pulled Nicky to me and kissed her passionately on the lips. When I finished kissing her, I said, “Thank you for your consideration, Sis. You’re welcome to stay on two conditions. First, you must sit in that chair,” pointing to the chair next to the small desk. “And second, that you’ll stay the night with me after this experiment is done.”

Nicky hugged my neck telling me thank you as she parked herself in the chair. It was a small room, and she could still reach out and touch me from the chair, but I wanted to see how Grace would do, and I wanted Nicky close by if Grace had a problem.

“Remember, you promised to be gentle with me,” I reminded Jessica as I pulled her to me next. She sat across my lap and toyed with my hair as I ran my hand up and down her back. I patted the bed beside me telling Grace, “Come sit beside me.”

I continued my gentle caresses of Jessica as she ran her fingers over my face, outlining my features with her fingertips. She took my face in both hands, and held me still as she kissed me. Then sensuously sliding to the floor, she took my hard member and began applying gentle kisses to it, her eyes never leaving mine as her tongue licked the length of my shaft.

Debbie had given me a blow job that I thought was the best I had ever had, but what Jessica did to me had to be a close second. After I came in her mouth, she licked her lips seductively, and purred, “Now maybe he’ll last long enough for both of us!”

We moved onto the bed and I positioned Jessica so that there was room for Grace beside her, then starting at her toes, I licked and kissed my way up Jessica’s body, stopping to remove her purple panties on the way. I had bypassed her pussy on my way up, spending a good amount of time on her breasts.

“A ten. A definite ten!” I thought to myself, changing my rating from the other night. “Hell, with these nipples, she may even be an eleven!”

I got lost there, until she gently pushed on my head, directing me further south. I felt Nicky squirming beside us. She had actually scooted her chair until she was touching the bed, and she was squeezing Grace’s hand.

“Do her like you did me, Michael!” Nicky thought. “Make her see stars!”

I looked up at Nicky and smiled. But Jessica quickly grabbed my head and returned it to where it had been. So I continued my travels through her valley of paradise as she began panting hard.

She started bucking her pussy as she held my head tightly to her. When she came, she arched her back, her feet planted on the bed, and lifted me with her pelvis.

“My god! That was so good. You don’t know how long it’s been since someone did that to me. I can’t believe you’re so good at licking pussy!” she said when she caught her breath. “Why don’t you give Grace some of that while I rest for a minute. Cumming like that takes so much outta me.”

“That was just for starters, wait ‘til he really gets going!” Nicky told her.

“Oh my god! He’ll kill me then!” Jessica cried.

I looked at Grace. It was her moment of truth. I scanned her and I could see that the conflict was still there. But she was trying. I wasn’t sure how this was going to work out and I checked to make sure Nicky was still nearby.

“She wants you, Michael. She took a big step coming in here with Jessica. Please, give her a chance. And please, Michael, be gentle with her,” Nicky thought to me.

I winked my acknowledgment at Nicky before positioning myself directly over Grace. Our eyes were inches apart. As I looked in them, searching for a sign, an indication of what I should do, I remembered what Narvenia had said about love changing things. So I began to focus every ounce of love that was in me and began pouring it all into Grace.

Grace was scared, confused and conflicted. I had done nothing more than cover her with my naked body, and began pouring my heart out to her. Was I scared of being hurt again? The thought did cross my mind, but then I realized that I was many times stronger emotionally than I had been just ten days ago when she had left me. And as I realized that while she still had the power to hurt me if she were to walk out again, the love we had shared for a brief time, was worth every tear I had shed. And if I could help her to love me one more time, if just for one night, one moment, it would be worth the lifetime of agony.

So I gave her my all, as I opened myself up and let it go, hoping that she could somehow feel my love for her.

The battle inside Grace was raging. With my fears behind me, I could see her clearly now. If I thought my struggle had been rough, it was nothing compared to the full-scale war that was raging in her heart. Wanting to love, but scared to let go, it was fear that was driving her insecurities.

Fear of losing, fear of being hurt, fear of being alone, rejected again. They all raged inside her as I continued to give her my love. I didn’t kiss her or do anything sexual to her. I just lay there, supported on my arms as I looked deeply into her eyes and shared my love with her.

After a while, I became aware that my arms were beginning to ache from holding myself over her. “Maybe this isn’t going to work,” I thought.

“Don’t you give up on that girl, Michael. She really does love you. It’s inside her somewhere. Help her find it!” Jessica thought to me.

“Yes, Michael, find her love for you!” Nicky thought.

Their encouragements renewed my spirit and spurred me on. I began searching my own heart for more. And then I saw it. Right there! In her eyes! They flickered with the love I had once seen in her, then darted away.

“It’s there!” I exclaimed joyously. “It’s still there!”

If it was there, I knew I could find it again, and excitedly I began to probe her, filling every morsel of her soul with my love.

“That’s it, Michael. Love her. Give her your love!” Anna thought to me. And then Ileana was thinking to me, encouraging me with her love. And then one by one the others all joined in, encouraging me and loving me. I could feel the power swelling from deep inside me. Grace was feeling it too. She began to cry, “Oh, Michael!” as she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me down on her.

“I can’t believe this! It’s fucking incredible! If that girl can’t feel his love, there is something seriously wrong,” Jessica thought. “I wonder if he’ll ever feel that much love for me?”

“Don’t worry about it, Jessica. Michael has more love to share than anyone!” Nicky answered.

“But it’s driving me insane! I want that big hard cock of his in me so bad right now!” Jessica cried.

Grace moaned, as she started moving under me.

“That’s it Grace! Just let go and feel his love!” Nicky coached her.

“Don’t stop now, Michael. Please, for me, don’t stop loving her! I love you! And I love Grace too!” Catherine cried softly. To this day, I believe that it was Catherine’s love for both of us that tipped the scale that night. I could feel her tears of joy as Grace lifted her lips to mine.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.