From the Journals of Michael Wagner - Cover

From the Journals of Michael Wagner

Copyright© 2023 by Phil Brown

Chapter 124: Adriana’s Vagus Nerve

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 124: Adriana’s Vagus Nerve - In 2011, a fifty-six-year-old man, suffering from depression, puts a gun to his head and pulls the trigger. But instead of dying, he finds himself alive in the body of a sixteen-year-old boy, in 1971. And he soon discovers that whoever did this to him accidently gave him empathic abilities. They also gave him a purpose. A mission to save his world. This then, is his story, taken from his own journals. The amazing story of how he came to change the world.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Pregnancy   Nudism   Royalty  

Sunday, June 13, 1971

She snores! Izzy Miller snores!

I guess no one is perfect, although everything else about her had seemed perfect up until now. I smiled as I remembered the night of love that had ended all too soon, when, after she had cum for the umpteenth time, she just cradled my head to her breast and was asleep almost as soon as she bid me goodnight.

It was not light enough outside to see my watch, so I had no idea what time it was. But I scanned and saw that it was Mikeya softly tapping at my door.

“Come in, my beautiful mother-to-be,” I thought to her, as I scooted Izzy and myself back in the bed to make room for Mikeya. Izzy was against the bulkhead, so I didn’t worry about her falling out, and her gentle snores told me that she was still sound asleep.

“I’m sorry to wake you, Michael. But I just couldn’t bear to leave without telling you goodbye,” she whispered in my ear as she snuggled into my offered arms. She was wearing a thin silk sheath that I remembered came from our escapade at the lingerie shop back in New York.

Had it already been two weeks since that day on the mountain? The days seemed to have flown by, since the small queen-to-be had given herself to me in the elaborate mating ceremony that held more meaning than either of us had known at the time. That seemed to be the hallmark of our relationship as well. For Mikeya had grown to mean more to me than I could ever have imagined at the time.

I kissed her with ageless passion, as she clung to me. I could sense the debate in her soul as she battled with herself over her decision to return to Tapato. It was bittersweet for me as I selfishly wanted her to stay, but I knew that her sense of duty was strong. As I read her, I saw that she couldn’t decide if she wanted me to support the decision she was making to return home as the right decision, or to be told to stay because I couldn’t bear to part with her.

“I don’t really know what I want, Michael. Just let me feel your love for me, one more time,” she whispered urgently.

I rolled on my side pulling her to me, her back against my chest, as I cupped her breast in my hand. I squeezed her elongated nipple, teasing it, and feeling it grow harder at my touch. Little Mike grew just as hard, and so I lifted her leg slightly as I eased my cock into the opening between her legs.

Our movements were slow as I spent time with her other nipple, until she pulled her shift up and moved my hand to her now bare breast. We continued like that, with me teasing her breasts and nipples as I began to nibble on her ear.

Mikeya giggled as I teased her neck with my tongue, blowing gently on the wet part. She would shiver, and then resume grinding her pussy on Little Mike.

This was different from how we usually made love. Mikeya always wanted to get to the heart of the matter, taking me inside of her and riding the hell out of Little Mike for all the stimulation she could stand. But this morning, for the first time, she was trying to draw it out. As if she was trying to embed each small touch or gentle caress, firmly in her memory. Soon she became lost in the feelings, as she mentally chattered away about the first time we had been together, or the first time she had tried to suck my cock. When she got around to the first time I had penetrated her asshole, she stopped and thought, “Would you do that again? Now? I really want you to fuck my bottom!”

I shifted slightly so I could get my fingers between us, and using the juices from her pussy, began to lubricate and probe her tiny ass. It wasn’t long before I had two fingers fucking her ass while she ground away on my cock. She shuddered as she came, squeezing my fingers out.

“Aw-w-w, put ‘em back. Or put your big hard cock back in my bottom, Michael. Please-se-se...” she moaned softly.

I felt a movement on my shoulder, as Izzy’s hair tickled me there. I turned my head slightly as I thought, “Good morning, Sunshine! I’m sorry if we woke you.”

Mikeya moaned as the head of my cock began penetrating her anal ring. Izzy looked quickly to see what had caused Mikeya to moan, but couldn’t see under the covers.

“Would you like to know what she’s feeling?” I thought to Izzy.

Izzy nodded her head like I could see it, but I felt her curiosity. So I connected her to us. I don’t think that Mikeya even noticed, she was so involved with trying to get my cock all the way in her tight ass.

“Izzy, this is my wife, and the soon-to-be mother of my twin daughters, Mikeya. She is leaving today to go back to Tapato to resume her duties as Heir to the Throne. She just wanted to say goodbye,” panting a little as I tried to explain.

Mikeya was paying no attention to Izzy as she grabbed my hand from her tit and shoved it to her pussy. After a moment she returned it to the abandoned breast as she moaned, “Oh, Michael. I wish you had more hands! I want to feel you everywhere!” Then she moved my fingers back to her pussy as she continued to grind her asshole on Little Mike.

I felt Izzy’s arm snake under my arm as she reached tentatively for Mikeya’s unoccupied breast. Mikeya moaned as she caressed it lovingly. We kept it up as Mikeya kept moving me slowly into her rectum, as far as I would go. Then she settled into a slow, in and out motion. I just held her as she moved her own hand from the one I had on her breast, to Izzy’s hand on her other breast. She took Izzy’s fingers and pinched her nipple, then did it again, until Izzy began to pinch and pull Mikeya’s nipple away from her chest. Further and further she pulled, before stopping to caress the tender nipple, then pulling it again. Mikeya moaned, but never stopped her.

I don’t know if it was because she was connected to us, or just because she was so sensitive to everything Mikeya was feeling, but she knew when Mikeya was approaching her climax before I did.

“Rub it a little harder, Michael,” Izzy told me, referring to Mikeya’s pussy. “But not too hard.”

I did as I was told, marveling at the depth of their connection, and maybe a little jealous as well. For I could sense Izzy’s loving concern and desire to help Mikeya achieve the best feeling she possibly could.

Finally, Mikeya jerked forward, pulling our hands off her breasts and pussy as she humped rapidly against the hard cock now buried completely in her ass. Then with a shudder, she moaned deeply as she slumped. I knew to remain dead still, letting her finish. And she did, grinding her ass on me slowly and then stopping, only to move again shortly. She kept this up for several minutes, before finally almost lunging her hips to remove my still hard cock from her asshole.

I rolled back against Izzy until I was flat on my back. My cock ached for release, but I knew that it would go away soon. This had been for Mikeya, who curled her backside against me, her head on my extended arm. I wasn’t about to intrude on her post orgasmic bliss.

“Be right back,” Izzy said as she climbed over both of us. She was back in a few moments, tenderly bathing a still hard Little Mike with a warm washcloth.

“Little Mike? You call your dick ‘Little Mike’?” she thought laughingly. “That has to be the biggest ‘Little Mike’ I have ever seen!” Then throwing her leg over me, she straddled me as she bent over and positioned me at the entrance to her pussy. Still bent, she ran the head of my cock down and back up between her moist lips.

“I hope that she doesn’t mind if I use this,” Izzy thought to herself, forgetting that we were all still connected.

“Not at all. I’m glad you were here,” Mikeya responded as she turned to face Izzy. Extending her hand, she took Little Mike from Izzy and began to gently move me back and forth through Izzy’s lips, teasing her clit on every pass. Izzy straightened up from the awkward position and began to enjoy what Mikeya was doing for her, until finally she sank down, slowly impaling herself on me and grinding her clit against Mikeya’s hand.

I let them play a few more minutes, until I felt Izzy give a small shudder, then grabbing her by the hips, I began to pound upwards into her as I sought my own release. Izzy rode me like a wild bull at the rodeo, but before I could throw her, I came. I knew that the judges would have given her a very high score for that ride!

Izzy collapsed on top of me, her face on one side of mine, as Mikeya assumed a similar position with her face on the other side. I had dropped the connection when I came, but somehow, they didn’t need it. I watched as they looked at each other across me. I could tell that Mikeya was thankful for Izzy’s help, and I was sure that Izzy felt the same. Finally, Izzy pushed herself up and climbed over both of us, as she headed for the bathroom.

“It was a pleasure to meet you, Your Highness,” she said as she curtsied, “I’m just sorry you are going home so soon. Prince, I will leave you to your princess,” she said as she closed the bathroom door.

“Thank you, my prince,” Mikeya said softly. “I will miss you so much!” Then turning her head to my shoulder she began to cry softly.

A few moments later, the door to my stateroom slammed open as Ileana rushed in. She made a beeline to the bed, flinging herself on her sister. “My god, Mikeya! That was so beautiful!” she said as she was hugging her. At the door, stood Nicky and Vickie who hesitated for just a moment before piling on. Soon they were all hugging and crying.

I decided to extricate myself from the mass of emotional females when I noticed Grace standing at the open door. She was unsure why she was there, knowing only that the love she had felt just a few minutes ago had touched her to her core, calling to her.

“What are you waiting for?” I thought to her. “Go on!” I nodded at the pile of girls on the bed. She looked at me then stepped to the bed where one of the girls reached out and pulled her in.

I just grabbed some shorts and went in search of a shower to borrow, closing my stateroom door behind me.


Anna and Adriana were sitting in a booth, staring at their coffee cups when I entered the Dining Car. I grabbed a cup of my own and then asked if I might join them. Neither of them answered right away, nor moved to make room for me, so I slid into the booth across the aisle.

“I’m sorry. Here,” Anna said as she slid over, making room for me. “I’m afraid I didn’t get much sleep last night, between all that was going on in YOUR room late last night and then again early this morning.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.