From the Journals of Michael Wagner - Cover

From the Journals of Michael Wagner

Copyright© 2023 by Phil Brown

Chapter 113: Abby’s Enlightenment

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 113: Abby’s Enlightenment - In 2011, a fifty-six-year-old man, suffering from depression, puts a gun to his head and pulls the trigger. But instead of dying, he finds himself alive in the body of a sixteen-year-old boy, in 1971. And he soon discovers that whoever did this to him accidently gave him empathic abilities. They also gave him a purpose. A mission to save his world. This then, is his story, taken from his own journals. The amazing story of how he came to change the world.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Pregnancy   Nudism   Royalty  

Friday, June 11, 1971

I was sitting up in my berth, leaning against the bulkhead, when the door to my stateroom slammed open.

“Oh, Michael, we had such a great time!” Abby said, her arms loaded with packages. “I’ve never been shopping like that before. Your sister bought me everything I could possibly imagine. Wait ‘til you see the gown she and Adriana helped me pick out for tomorrow night!”

Abby walked straight to the desk where she deposited her purchases, then began rummaging through them as she continued, bubbling excitedly. “Nicky said we were spending your allowance, but I don’t believe anyone in the world could have an allowance THAT big!” She continued without taking a breath. “I mean that dress we bought for tonight cost more than I had ever spent on my whole school wardrobe. And they said that you said I HAD to buy shoes to match every outfit! Would you like to see?”

She was holding the black cocktail dress up in front of her, sort of pinning it to her chest with her chin as she spread it out against her body for me to see.

“Isn’t it pretty?” she asked, turning to face me.

Ileana and I both watched as Abby realized three things all at once.

First, she realized I was naked. Second, she realized that I was not alone. And third, she realized for the first time, that a couple might be able to have sex in positions other than with the girl lying beneath the boy.

“I ... I ... I didn’t know you could do it like THAT!” she cried out in amazement.

Ileana was, as of this morning, officially off her period and on the pill. Naked and mounted on Little Mike, she was leaning her back against my chest as I toyed with her nipple, while she moved her hips lazily causing my cock to graze the insides of her pussy in interesting and stimulating ways. We had been like this for a little while, as we both were trying to recover from almost three hours of playing catch-up for all the time Ileana had waited.

Ileana giggled at Abby as she said, “Abby, I’ve discovered that Michael knows LOTS of ways to make me feel good!” Of course it made me feel good when Ileana giggled, because it caused her to squeeze my cock very sensuously.

Meanwhile, Nicky, Deedee, and Adriana, who were all crowded at the doorway, broke out in gales of laughter at Abby’s statement. I could tell they hadn’t set her up for this. But they hadn’t warned her either. I could also sense that Abby was too amazed to remember to be embarrassed at the moment.

Her young libido had been in overdrive since this morning, and the sight of my stiff member disappearing into the opening between Ileana’s wide spread legs was just too captivating for her to think rationally at the moment.

“Close the door, Nicky,” I thought to her.

“Aw-w-w, we want to watch,” she pouted.

“Another time,” I replied. “Please?”

“Oh, okay, but I’m going to hold you to that,” she said as she pulled the door closed, pushing everyone else out.

While she did, I held out my hand to Abby. “Do you mind?” I asked Ileana.

“Not at all. However, I do think that sex just moved from the realm of concept to reality for Abby,” Ileana giggled and gyrated her hips slightly, maintaining my solid interest in what she was doing.

“You’re making love to him, aren’t you?” Abby asked Ileana. “You didn’t even stop when I just waltzed right in without knocking, did you?”

Ileana just smiled as she nodded. The two girls were close in age, but Ileana’s experiences over the last two weeks made a difference in their maturity levels, at least as far as sex was concerned.

Abby continued to stare at the sight of Ileana’s pussy moving slowly on my cock. “What does it feel like?” Abby asked.

“Like heaven,” Ileana said with a little gasp. “It’s so wonderful, Abby, I can’t really tell you! Just wait until it’s your turn and you’ll see!”

“It’s so big! I’m not sure it will fit in me like that,” Abby told her.

“Oh, you’ll be surprised at how well it will fit in you,” Ileana told her with another giggle. “It just takes lots of practice!”

“I can’t believe how you’re just sitting there like that, making love to him ... and ... and letting me watch!” Abby exclaimed.

“Why not?” Ileana asked. “I know that Michael loves me and I love him. And I know that he loves you. And I think that I love you too. So why wouldn’t we want to share our love for each other with someone we both love?”

“Oh!” Abby replied as she considered what Ileana had just said. Having been raised with the belief that monogamy was the only way a relationship between a man and a woman was supposed to be, what she was seeing and experiencing now caused her to subconsciously question what she had always thought. The amount of love she was feeling as she stood beside the berth, watching us share our love with each other and with her was both different and real.

“Will you make love to me like that? And will you share our love with Ileana, too?” she asked me.

“I would love to share our love with the others,” I told her. “But only if you are secure enough in our love to let me. You see, Ileana is not afraid that my love has limits. That if I love someone else, I won’t love her. She knows that the more I love her, the more she loves me. But she also knows that the more I love others, the more love I’ll have for her.”

“Yeah,” Ileana said as she ground her pussy hard against me for a moment before continuing her thought. “Like I said, why wouldn’t I want to share the most fantastic feeling in the world, with someone I love?”

“You don’t need me for that. You’re sharing your love with Michael,” Abby said.

“But think of how much more love there is to share when there are three people who love each other,” Ileana tried to explain. She could see that Abby was confused, so she reached out and grasped Abby’s small hand, pulling her towards us until Abby’s face was just inches from Ileana’s. Then looking deeply into her eyes, she said, “I do love you Abby,” as she kissed her softly on the lips. “Do you love me?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.