From the Journals of Michael Wagner - Cover

From the Journals of Michael Wagner

Copyright© 2023 by Phil Brown

Chapter 111: The Girls Meet the Old Ones

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 111: The Girls Meet the Old Ones - In 2011, a fifty-six-year-old man, suffering from depression, puts a gun to his head and pulls the trigger. But instead of dying, he finds himself alive in the body of a sixteen-year-old boy, in 1971. And he soon discovers that whoever did this to him accidently gave him empathic abilities. They also gave him a purpose. A mission to save his world. This then, is his story, taken from his own journals. The amazing story of how he came to change the world.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Pregnancy   Nudism   Royalty  

Friday, June 11, 1971

As the railcar disappeared, we were all standing on Michael’s Point, with the vista of Twin Springs spreading out before us. The sun was just peeking over the mountains to our right and a fire was burning with the proverbial kettle hanging over it.

I looked around and there was Catherine. And all the others.

Debbie was there in shorts and a top, her car keys in her hand. Candy was wearing shorts and a t-shirt that advertised the cheerleading camp they were on their way to this morning. Julie and Jennifer were in their night clothes, and Randi was dressed for wherever she was heading.

Kalani was there! She was casually dressed in a native wrap, her pencil in her hand, looking surprised.

But the most surprised of all had to have been Deedee. And that surprised me as well!

Before I could say anything to them, the Old One appeared at my side.

“Come,” he said. So I turned and followed him away from the others. He led me up a slight incline, and in the distance I saw another small fire and another kettle. He reached it and ladled me a cup of the warm brew that still tasted cool as I drank.

I looked back down the hill, and could see several old women, dressed similarly to the Old One, doing the same for the girls. I was far enough away that I couldn’t hear what was being said, but they were still very much within my sight.

After draining my cup. I turned to the Old One, who said, “You have done well.”

“Ah, thanks, I guess. It’s just that I am not sure WHAT I have done well,” I replied.

There was a long pause before he answered.

“It is time, Michael. What you need to know will now be revealed,” he stated somewhat formally, and in a different tone. It seemed friendlier, almost fatherly.

“What are you called? For you are different than the Old One who has instructed me before,” I asked.

“Excellent! This is more than we expected,” he responded.

Confused by his response, I remained silent. I knew that they would explain in their own time.


“Why did everybody get so quiet all of a sudden?” Mikeya asked.

I opened my eyes to see that I was once again in the railcar. Looking around me, the others who were supposed to be there were back as well. My body clock said we had been on the mountain, or at least a place that looked like the mountain in Southern Colorado for hours. But according to my watch, the elapsed time in the railcar was probably only seconds. Abby was still on my lap and Adriana was still standing behind me with her arms around her neck.

“Well, THAT was interesting!” Vickie said.

“Michael, I didn’t realize...” Anna started to say, before everyone started talking.

I just listened as they all chattered away, describing what they had been told. I couldn’t follow any single thought, but I got the gist of it. They were told that they had been chosen, and they did not have to help me. But if they agreed, then they would have everything explained to them.

They all must have agreed because I didn’t feel any dissension. And they all seemed to be satisfied with the explanation. But for the life of me, I could not sense what that explanation was. For some reason, it eluded my senses. However, I knew what I had been told, and while I wasn’t sure I understood all of it, I did understand that our love; that is, my love for them, and theirs for me, was the source of my powers. And I understood that we all were going to be given the opportunity to try it out soon. But for now, the Old One had told me that our awareness of it would be sufficient, and that I should concentrate on building the love.

“I think that everyone should get ready to leave, if we’re going to get any serious shopping done today,” Anna told everyone. “Michael, you still have a courier waiting for you.”

“I do love you, Michael,” Adriana thought to me. “I wish I could have you to myself again right now.” Then Adriana began to describe to me exactly what she would do with me if she did have me right now.

I was in agony because Little Mike had sprung to attention at her description, but Abby was still on my lap and there was no way I could adjust my swelling member with her there!

“Oh well,” she thought mischievously, “I guess I’d better get ready to go shopping. Later my love,” she thought with a giggle before kissing me on the ear as she left.

“I love you, Michael. Please tell me you’ll love me too,” Abby said softly, looking up at me with those big brown eyes. For the first time since I had met her, she was an open book to me. No shields, no defenses.

“Don’t you worry,” I told her. “You’ve already captured my heart!”

“C’mon, Abby. Let’s go see if we can borrow something to wear. We have a lot to do,” Deedee smiled tenderly to her little sister. “And thank you, Michael, for offering to take care of us. I understand now, and I am looking forward to serving you as well.”

Roger, Jessica, and Steve were the only ones left in the railcar.

“That was certainly interesting,” Steve said. “But I’ll be damned if I understand what’s going on.”

“I know the feeling,” Roger agreed.

They both looked at Jessica, waiting for her concurrence. However, she walked to the conference table where I was seated and lowered herself into my lap.

“I’m not certain I know what all this means, but since I have been ‘chosen’ as Adriana called it, I guess that means I’ll be sharing you as well!” she said so softly, I’m sure that Roger and Steve only feet away, couldn’t hear her. Then she sighed and kissed me tenderly. I felt her love, tentative but determined. I reciprocated, filling her with my love, unrestrained and complete.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.