From the Journals of Michael Wagner - Cover

From the Journals of Michael Wagner

Copyright© 2023 by Phil Brown

Chapter 110: Adriana’s First Time

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 110: Adriana’s First Time - In 2011, a fifty-six-year-old man, suffering from depression, puts a gun to his head and pulls the trigger. But instead of dying, he finds himself alive in the body of a sixteen-year-old boy, in 1971. And he soon discovers that whoever did this to him accidently gave him empathic abilities. They also gave him a purpose. A mission to save his world. This then, is his story, taken from his own journals. The amazing story of how he came to change the world.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Pregnancy   Nudism   Royalty  

Friday, June 11, 1971

I was toweling off when I heard a knock at my door.

“Come on in, Adriana,” I called out.

“Good morning,” I told her as she came in.

“Good morning, Michael,” she thought. “I wanted to talk with you, if you have a few minutes?”

“Of course!” I told her. “If you don’t mind talking while I get dressed?”

She didn’t reply because she was too busy staring at my naked body. I was so used to being naked around the girls, I had forgotten she had not been at the ranch with us. So this was her first time seeing me naked. I quickly apologized as I grabbed my underwear.

“Oh! That’s okay,” she thought, blushing.

“I wasn’t trying to embarrass you, I just forgot that you were not with us before, at the ranch,” I explained. However, I sensed that this was also her first time seeing a live penis.

“Oh! That’s okay,” she thought again, still blushing. Then adding quickly to herself, “I’ll say! So that’s what it looks like!”

“Your first penis?” I asked casually as I unhurriedly slipped on my underwear, making sure I was facing her the whole time.

“Uh huh,” she nodded, her eyes never leaving the area of my crotch, as her embarrassment became subservient to her fascination. Teasing her a little, I paraded around the stateroom looking for something to wear. Finally, I decided on the scrubs, and began dressing without interrupting her reverie. I decided to tease her a little more, so I began to gently feed her my feelings of desire for her and some naughty delights we might indulge ourselves in.

I finished dressing and stood facing her in the open doorway, where she had stood, unmoving, since she arrived.

“You wanted to talk?” I prodded her slightly.

“That’s not fair!” she thought in exasperation. “Now I’ve forgotten what I was going to say!”

Without touching her anywhere else, I bent my head and lightly brushed her lips with mine.

I stepped back to look at her. Adriana’s thoughts were a maelstrom, but nothing she was trying to verbalize to me. I watched as she wavered between choices, before finally making up her mind. She purposely stepped into the stateroom and closed the door. Then turning to face me, with her eyes staring deeply into mine, she began to lift the hem of her t-shirt over her head, slowly revealing a well-filled, pink, lace-trimmed, bra.

She posed for a moment, allowing my eyes to feast on the banquet before me. Then reaching one hand behind her back, she unhooked her bra while crossing it in front with her other arm, catching the cups before they fell.

Taking a deep breath and exhaling slowly, she bent forward slightly, giving that little upper body shake that only girls can do, allowing the straps to slide down her arms. She paused as her thoughts swirled in her head. They seemed to be mostly centered on whether I would like them. Finally she straightened, letting the pink bra dangle in her fingertips, before dropping it to the floor at her side. Standing up straighter, she pulled back her shoulders as she thought, “Please let him like them!”

“Phenomenal!” I thought to her. “They’re the most perfect breasts I’ve ever seen!”

Adriana smiled at my appreciation as I slowly reached out my fingertips toward them. Impatient with my hesitant approach, she took my hand and pulled it lightly to her left breast, sighing as we made contact. Soon, I added my other hand to her right breast, and began more serious explorations. Tracing around the outer edges first, I watched her for any indications of pleasure. I knew that some women enjoyed a soft caress, while others like to have their breasts handled more physically. But I would get to that later, when Adriana was much more aroused.

For now, I was looking to see if she had any sensitive spots. You know, those little areas that tickle if you touch them most times, but as her passion builds, these spots become direct links carrying pulses of stimulation straight to her pussy. Finding these spots requires a very deft touch. Not too hard and not too soft. It also requires a keen sense of your partner. Of course, with my gifts, that wasn’t a biggie. That is unless I got carried away and forgot to monitor her.

For Adriana, I found out that the sides of her breasts, down near her nipples were one such spot. Making a mental note of it, I moved on, continuing my exploration around and up through the valley between the large globes. Her cleavage held very little stimulation, unlike Nicky’s, who loved it when I touched and especially licked her cleavage.

Only then did I move to the more obvious areas, taking my time, as I allowed my fingertips to lightly trace the outline of her areola, occasionally brushing her tiny nipples with my fingernails. Even though I could sense her reactions, I still watched her for the signs. Feeling them with my gift is a pretty sure thing, but spotting them visually or audibly carries a thrill all its own.

Adriana, her breasts having never been touched this way by a guy, was sending signal after signal as the little thrills shot through her. But when I finally touched her nipples, I thought the hairs on her head might begin to blaze, she became so hot.

I never got to finish my exploration. Her breathing became ragged as I fondled her magnificent mammaries, and I knew it was time to escalate the action slightly. Caressing her breast in my hand, I lifted it as I bent my head and touched the tip of my tongue to the tip of her nipple.

BINGO!

Adriana shivered as ecstatic feelings of lust shot straight to her pussy and she did this ‘mental’ moan. I then licked her areola, moving around her nipple, without touching it with the tip of my tongue, before coming back to touch the tip of her nipple one more time. Then, as I switched to her other breast, it caused her to do her mental moan again, in frustration at my abandonment of something that obviously felt very good.

As I moved to her other breast, she grabbed the back of my head with both hands, pulling me forcefully to her. Of course I knew what she wanted and immediately engulfed as much of her nipple and areola as possible. She moaned again as I began to suckle the now distended nipple, switching to gentle nibbles and then back to sucking some more. I began to draw harder, sucking as much of her nipple into my mouth as possible, and nursing like a hungry child.

Adriana’s nipple, while swollen, was still pliable, not rock hard like Julie and Jennifer’s get. It seemed to have doubled in length, so, holding her now swollen nipple with my teeth, and being careful not to bite too hard, I began pulling my head away from her body stretching her breast as far as I could. Then I began lashing her nipple as hard as I could with my tongue.

Her ragged breathing and my slurping were the only sounds, but she was panting and whimpering softly in my mind as she moved my mouth to her other nipple. I knew what she was wanting, and I did my best to comply. But my muscles began to feel the strain of being hunched over. So, regretfully, I straightened up, hanging onto her nipple with my teeth as far as I could before finally letting it go, watching as her breast snapped back.

I know that in the future, scientists will discover that a woman’s breasts undergo many changes during arousal, actually becoming larger, more pliable, and able to withstand greater stresses. But without my ability to read her, I would never have stretched her nipple that far.

Her inexperience showed as she didn’t know what to say or do next. But I could sense her desire, so I stooped and picked her up, carrying her the few steps to my berth, where I laid her gently on it.

Most men, including me before I received my gift, tend to rush through foreplay. But this is critical to both a woman’s enjoyment and her preparation for penetration. It cannot be rushed if you are seeking to truly pleasure your partner. So I started over, kneeling beside the bed and tenderly kissing and licking the sides and bottom of her closest breast.

She reached down and pulled at the waist of her shorts, but I stopped her. I wanted to be the one to remove those, but not just yet. Then she reached out her hand and tugged at my scrubs. I knew what she wanted, so I abandoned her breast momentarily and pulled my shirt over my head. Then I stood, shucking my pants and underwear, as Adriana stared at a very excited Little Mike.

“Holy shit! It looks bigger than Mighty Max!” she thought, calling her dildo by name. Her hand went once more to her shorts, but again I stopped her as I climbed on the berth between her legs. She continued to stare at my hardened cock, as I knelt between her spread legs, and began to loosen the fastener and slowly draw her shorts down her legs. Her pink panties came with them, and she lifted her legs straight up in the air as I pulled them both off.

She let her legs, bent at the knees, spread open as she placed a foot down on either side of me. Our eyes locked for a moment before I began my visual trek down her gorgeous body to her never before revealed pussy. Most guys can become stimulated visually, and I’m no different, but when I saw what she was offering me, I became so stimulated I almost came right then.

I noted that Adriana’s pubic hair matched the color of the hair on her head, which was an orange-ish red, or red with brighter red undertones, and it was more wavy than curly. It parted evenly along the entrance to her vagina, almost as if it had been styled.

Lowering my head, I began to kiss the insides of her thighs, making my way slowly to the stylish thatch of sleek red fur covering her swollen pussy. I could tell she had no idea what I was about to do. I do not think that she had ever considered anyone licking her there, so she was shocked as I licked her from her rosebud all the way up, through the sleek red hair, to her clitoris, with my best imitation of a slobbering bulldog. I started with that because even reading her, she had no experience, therefore no knowledge of what she wanted in the way of cunnilingus, or what she liked. So I decided to try different styles and techniques to help her understand her choices.

At least, that’s what I told myself intellectually. Actually, I just love to eat pussy! So I kinda got sidetracked in my own pleasure for a moment, and forgot to monitor Adriana.

“Aye-e-e-e!” she screamed in my brain. “Oh ... oh ... oh ... oh ... NO!” as she pushed my head away. I was just getting started and hadn’t even reached her clit yet.

“Please...” she panted in my head, ” ... please ... I need you ... now!”

Grinning, I wiped my mouth with my forearm as I stretched out over her. Little Mike was straining to enter her, but I simply positioned myself so that my cock was lying on top of her swollen and slobbery mons, parting her labia slightly. I knew she had used a toy, and so there was no hymen, but I also sensed she was afraid of my size, so I waited for her to position me to enter her, giving her more control of the situation.

She hesitated, uncertainty and lust making for a strange combination of emotions coming from her.

“You put it in,” I told her reassuringly. “Whenever you’re ready.” Then I contracted my pelvic muscles, causing Little Mike to jerk and wiggle, making contact with her clit.

“A-a-ah-ah” she cried out in surprise.

Instinctively, she flexed her hips, in an effort to get more of that kind of stimulation. On a hunch, I began to slide my hard cock back and forth slowly over her mons, tickling her clit with every pass.

“Aye-e-e-e!” she screamed in my brain again.

I froze, waiting for some signal from her to continue.

“Oh ... oh ... oh ... NO! Not YET!” she cried. But she couldn’t stop the orgasm that engulfed her.

She wrapped her arms around me, pulling me tightly to her, as she lay beneath me, reveling in the glow of her bliss. I waited patiently, relieved of the stress on my arms for the moment, basking in her warmth. Finally I felt her hips twitch as she felt my still hard member pressing against her pussy. She repeated the motion again, and put her hands on my butt, moving me slightly.

I raised up enough for her to reach Little Mike with her hand as I reminded her, “You’ll have to put it in, whenever you’re ready.”

She reached her hand between our bodies, and stroked the length of my shaft. There was no hesitation or fear now, only curiosity and desire. She grasped Little Mike and ran the head of my cock through the valley between her labia once, and then again, tickling her clit on the second pass, while wetting the head of my cock with her now copious fluids. Then taking a deep breath, she positioned me at her opening, and thrust up with her hips. I rode with her thrust, not allowing my cock to penetrate as deep as she would have forced it the first time. I wanted to allow her vaginal ring to have time to adjust to my girth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.