From the Journals of Michael Wagner - Cover

From the Journals of Michael Wagner

Copyright© 2023 by Phil Brown

Chapter 109: First CIA Job

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 109: First CIA Job - In 2011, a fifty-six-year-old man, suffering from depression, puts a gun to his head and pulls the trigger. But instead of dying, he finds himself alive in the body of a sixteen-year-old boy, in 1971. And he soon discovers that whoever did this to him accidently gave him empathic abilities. They also gave him a purpose. A mission to save his world. This then, is his story, taken from his own journals. The amazing story of how he came to change the world.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Pregnancy   Nudism   Royalty  

Friday, June 11, 1971

Turning back to Penny, Kip, and Karla, I said, “Let me connect Anna. She’s almost here.” I did, and after bidding her good morning, I proceeded to fill all of them in, replaying what Deedee had told me.

“Who are they?” Anna asked.

“I’m sorry. I forgot that you haven’t met them yet.” So I also replayed yesterday afternoon for all of them.

I loved being able to do that, because it was so much more efficient to be able to show them everything I saw, as I saw it, and in a relatively short period of time.

Anna, Penny, Karla, and Kip discussed the security ramifications of adding the girls, temporarily, to our traveling group. Finally, Penny summed things up with, “Look, Michael has taken them in and it’s up to us to protect them. However, before I call the FBI, I’d like you, Anna, to do some discreet checking to find out if anyone is actively looking for them. Maybe your Dad might have an idea on the best way to do that.”

“Okay. I think I need to check on their papers. Birth records, insurance policies, and all that. If her father was with the diplomatic corps, I’m sure there is some insurance somewhere,” Anna suggested.

“Great! But for today, they need some things to wear. And toiletries and whatever else it is that girls need to travel with me,” I said.

“I guess that means shopping for cocktail dresses and formals too, because you have a black-tie dinner tonight, and a red-carpet premiere tomorrow night. You do have your tux with you, right?” Anna asked.

“Yeah. Do I need anything with it other than what I wore last week to the party?” I asked.

“Well, if we’re going shopping, we’ll take care of that as well,” Anna replied. She had just arrived at the train in another large motor coach. “By the way, the train will be guarded by our people starting sometime today. I don’t know who or when exactly, I just don’t want you to be surprised and start zapping people.”

We continued our discussion of the sisters as she boarded, stopping only when she entered the Dining Car. The reason we stopped is because I lost the connection when she grabbed me and pulled me into a lavish liplock.

“There!” she thought to me. “That’s for all the times you interrupted what I was doing with all those incredibly sexy feelings. Hell, I’ve had to start carrying spare panties in my handbag because I never know when you’re going to get all lovey-dovey with someone.”

I’ll admit it took me a moment to recover, as Kip smiled while Penny and Karla stared at the bold display of affection.

“Now,” Anna said out loud. “Where were we?”

Kip laughed. “We’re all right here. But it looks like the boss is out to lunch for a while!” referring to the glazed look in my eyes. Anna looks older than me, but the truth is, I’m older than she is, and she can really get my motor revving when she does something like that.

“The heck with everything else, let’s go to my cabin! Like now!” I told Anna.

“Whoa, Tiger!” she said. “I’m on the clock now, and you’ve got work to do. We can discuss this little topic later. AFTER you finish what you’re here to do.”

“Speaking of work, exactly what is it I’m supposed to do here?” I asked.

Anna looked around the Dining Car and saw that we were the only ones in here, so she said, “Get me a cup of that coffee, and I’ll tell you everything I know.”

Karla and Kip started to get up, but I beat them to it, as Anna slid into the booth beside Penny where I had been sitting.

“How do you take it?” I asked Anna.

She told me and I brought back a pot of coffee along with the cream and a cup for Anna. I quickly poured everyone a fresh cup.

“I gotta say that I don’t think I have ever been served by the boss before,” Kip told everyone with a laugh. I had figured out that Kip was a lighthearted soul, who was constantly finding the funny or ironic things in the world around him. I wondered how he had ended up in the Special Forces, and how he had ever made it, in a world where there’s nothing to laugh about.

“I’ll bet that’s not the only thing you’ve experienced that’s unique since you’ve been in Michael’s world,” Anna replied.

“I’ll say!” Kip replied. “It’s like there’s something new every day.”

“All right,” I said. “Let’s hear these plans of yours.”

“They’re simple really. You just need to go where we tell you, when we tell you, and make sure no crazies are trying to crash the party,” Anna summed it up quickly.

I just looked at her, waiting for the rest.

“Really, that’s all there is to it. Daddy says that Penny and I are to be with you at all times. We’ll be wired and can relay anything you sense to the other agents,” Anna explained.

“But what’s going on? What do you want me to look for? And why?” I asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.