Buying a Brunette - Cover

Buying a Brunette

Copyright© 2022 by Creepy Uncle Pete

Chapter 2

My second night with Victoria was very similar to the first. She didn’t talk much but smoked a lot. I liked that she sat close and cuddled with me on the porch swing and the sofa. When I reminded her the next day was the last of the school year and she’d be free for three months, she just said, “Yeah. Cool.”

“What would you like to do this summer? We could travel around? Go to some amusement parks, maybe?”

“Yeah.”

“Where would you like to go?”

“I dunno. Wherever.”

The only surprise that night was a big one. After her shower she walked into my bedroom NUDE! I saw her sparse dark pubic hair, a bit of hair under her arms, and the pink cleft between her legs. My attention was focused on her beginning breast bumps, which were pointier than fried eggs but not quite as large.

I was too shocked to speak for a moment. She said, “Mom said I need to give you blowjobs and let you screw me, so you’ll like me and let me stay.”

“Ya ... you don’t have to. I already like you.”

“Good. Then can you hold me? I feel so lonely with ... without Mom.” Tears started pouring from her eyes.

“Sure. You can sleep with me again. Climb in.”

I cuddled behind her and felt a movement in my shorts. I reached over her and rested my hand on her belly again. She moved my hand up to one of her little breasts and the tip of my index finger touched her nipple. She said, “I won’t tell anybody. Just don’t hurt me.”

“I’d never hurt you, I love you. Go to sleep sweetie.” I laid frozen in place as my penis grew to full erection, then faded after a little while. I wanted to fondle her chest, play with her pussy, and make love to her, but I had a much stronger desire to keep her safe and happy. I just dozed off with a hand on her little breast. I woke with a firm erection in the same position. Again, I gently got up to avoid waking her, then went to make breakfast after a stop in the bathroom.


I got a call from my lawyer as Victoria was leaving for school. “They’ll give you another two percent if they can close the sale by Friday night. Can you be at their office on third ave in New York by four pm tomorrow?”

“I ... I’m not sure. I need to book a flight and find a babysitter.”

“I wish you luck. If you can’t, it’ll cost you over a million bucks.”

“I know. I’ll come up with something.”

I figured I’d be gone two days, since flying there, taking taxis across town and back, then flying home in the same day would be awful. I’d only bought the house a year ago and didn’t know many of my neighbors. I knocked on some doors and talked to several people, but the few who were home and had kids didn’t know of a sitter who would be available to stay a whole two days.

I was about to give up, until I talked to an elderly gentleman two blocks down. He was a little senile but quite friendly. I explained the situation and was very relieved when he said, “I know a lady who’s perfect.” He made a quick call and told me, “She doesn’t travel this far for work anymore, but her daughter finished her first year of college a few days ago. She said the girl will probably do it.”

“That’s great! You’re a lifesaver! Do you think she can be at my place by ten tomorrow morning?”

“Let me text her and find out.” I was impressed, he was pushing eighty but comfortable using a cell phone. “She says she’ll be there at ten. Is two hundred okay?”

“Sure! Not a problem! Thanks so much!”


I was a quite worried when redheaded Cathy showed up late the next morning. When I answered the door and let her in, she was wearing a trench coat and carrying a small and stylish suitcase. I didn’t think anything of her coat or heavy makeup, since it was raining and many young women seemed to overdo their cosmetics.

“Hi, I’m Cathy.”

“Daniel, nice to meet you. Vicky is upstairs. I let her smoke. I know she’s too young for it, only 14, but...”

She held up her hand and interrupted, “Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!”

“I know I shouldn’t let her smoke, but I don’t think it’s that big of a deal.”

She looked horrified and said, “I do married couples once in a while, but NO! Just NO!”

“WHAT?”

“He said I was supposed to be a babysitter for a businessman going to New York!”

“I’m going to New York for business. What’s the problem?”

She opened her coat just long enough for me to see she was wearing dark sheer stockings, a garter belt, a ‘schoolgirl’ skirt that barely covered her crotch and butt, and a too-small pink tube top. My eyes nearly popped out!

She whispered, “I’m not a babysitter. I’m a good time girl dressed like a babysitter.”

I brilliantly responded, “Um...”

She said, “I charge 200 for half an hour. You were going to pay an actual babysitter that much?”

“No, I thought it was 200 a DAY!” I glanced at the time on my phone and realized a taxi would be picking me up in TWO MINUTES.

I asked, “My cab is almost here and I need to go. You can be an actual babysitter, though, right? If I pay you? Just make sure she stays home and doesn’t get in any trouble until I get back in two days?”

“You’ll pay me 400 an hour for that long?”

“I ah...” I glanced as my phone dinged. It showed the taxi was only a block away! I knew if I didn’t go, I’d lose over a million dollars! “How about a thousand a day?”

She smirked and asked, “How about four thousand?”

“Um...” The taxi stopped by my mailbox and the driver honked the horn! “Deal! Just keep her safe! Promise me?”

“Sure.”


My flight home the next day was delayed, and I didn’t make it back to my house until midnight. I saw Cathy asleep on the sofa, but she woke as I closed the front door. “Hi, Cathy. I hope you’ll take a credit card or a check? I don’t have eight grand in cash at the moment.”

“Everybody takes credit cards these days. You’re okay with the 3 percent processing fee, right?”

I laughed. “Sure. After paying twenty times what I expected, what’s a few more bucks?”

She chuckled and put my card into an app. A moment later I got a receipt in my email from ‘Emma’s Exotic Party Planning’.

I asked, “Did she give you any trouble?”

“No, she’s a really sweet girl. If you’d like a good time before I go, I think you paid for it already. I’ll give you a quick blowie.”

I only thought a moment before saying, “Thanks, but I have a girlfriend.”

“I talked to her a lot, and she really loves you. Be good to her.”

As she reached for the doorknob I said, “Always! Thanks again.”

“I taught her a few things. You’re welcome.” She giggled naughtily as she shut the door behind her.


I wasn’t surprised to see Victoria asleep in my bed, clutching my pillow to her chest. We didn’t have anything planned for the next day, even the next month, so I didn’t feel bad about waking her. I turned on the light and kicked off my shoes. “Hi, Vicky. How were things while I was gone? Did you get along with Cathy?”

She sleepily mumbled, “Um, yeah. I like her. We had some fun.”

She rubbed her eyes a little as I asked, “Want to do an old family tradition? When my Dad and I couldn’t sleep, we’d make root beer floats and watch cartoons.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.