Evening the Score With Eddie - Cover

Evening the Score With Eddie

by Leigh Whistler

Copyright© 2022 by Leigh Whistler

Erotica Sex Story: A woman effectuates an elaborate revenge on a man who had brutalized and humiliated her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Anal Sex   Pegging   Revenge   .

My physical injuries from my encounter with Eddie – as told in the story “Size Really Does Matter ” – were fully healed in two months or less. But the psychological damage continued for a long time after that. There was a sequence of predominant feelings. First was fearfulness that the experience would be repeated, either with Eddie or with some other man. Then feelings of humiliation and shame became dominant and tortured me for a long time. Those feelings eventually gave way to a burning rage that to a certain extent supplanted all other feelings.

One thing that was a constant through all these stages was a lot of difficulty sleeping. I was exhausted all the time, so was able to fall asleep pretty easily. But after sleeping for three hours or so, I would wake up and find it impossible to get back to sleep again. After a couple of weeks of this, I decided I needed to get some help. So I consulted a doctor friend – and occasional lover – to get some kind of help. He suggested that I consult a therapist, but also prescribed low doses of an anti-anxiety medication and a sleep medication. He suggested that I use both medications every night at full strength for a while, then try cutting the sleep meds in half and so on. So I followed his advice and began sleeping okay, and over time negotiated the tapering off process successfully.

About the same time that my sleeping improved was when feelings of rage against Eddie began to predominate. I love the Jack Reacher stories, and wished I had a guy like that in my life. With his help, I would fix Eddie but good – and perhaps save other women from the pain and humiliation that he had subjected me to. I don’t have a Jack Reacher – but I do have a mobbed-up former lover who has remained a good friend. He is a criminal lawyer who primarily represents organized-crime figures and who has an ongoing relationship with a powerful mob boss who would do anything my former lover asks. The end of my relationship with this former lover was totally amicable. He was very fond of me but wanted me to break off with my other lovers – while not wanting to give up his own freedom to have other girlfriends. He fully understood and accepted my reaction to that, which was a firm no. As it happened, we continued to be intermittent lovers at long intervals, which was perfect for me. He even understood when I insisted that he wear a condom when we make love. In a sense, we are not former lovers, as I would happily be with him again whenever he wants. But it’s been many months since the last time we were together.

Bill, my lawyer friend, has always told me that if I ever got in a jam he would help out in any way he could, either by representing me legally or securing whatever other kind of assistance I might need. So it occurred to me that now was the time to take advantage of that offer.

I developed the outline of a plan for exacting my revenge on Eddie. And then I called Bill and said I needed his help and wanted to meet with him.

We met over dinner at Bill’s favorite upscale restaurant, a place that served primarily northern Italian food, though with French and Asian influences. The food there is quite sophisticated, and amazing – so it was a real treat to eat there again for the first time in a couple of years or more.

During the course of that meal, I told him what Eddie had done to me in general terms and told him that I had a plan for taking my revenge that needed some strong-arm assistance. He asked me if I wanted to have him killed – and then quickly said that he didn’t want to know the answer to that question. I answered him anyway, saying no, that I had something more satisfying in mind, involving pain and humiliation at least as severe as what he had inflicted on me. Bill nodded and said that he knew how to put the resources I needed at my disposal – and added that he didn’t want to know anything more about what I had in mind. He would have someone contact me who would help me with anything I wanted. The next day, a man named Louis left a voicemail message for me, saying his friend Bill had asked him to contact me. I called him back and arranged to meet him. He suggested a restaurant that I’d never heard of and said we could meet as soon as I was available. I was eager to get started, so suggested that we meet that evening.

The restaurant was small, with only a few widely-scattered tables, a couple of them high-backed booths. When I arrived, I told the maître d’ that I was meeting Louis. He told me Louis had not yet arrived and escorted me to a private room with a table that could have seated eight or ten but was set for just two. Louis arrived soon after, before the negroni I’d ordered had been delivered. He introduced himself, sat down opposite me and told me to tell him everything.

I’ll skip over the details of the meal, which was exquisite, and the conversation we had, which satisfactorily addressed all my issues. I will tell you a little bit about Louis, though, only because I quickly concluded that he is a man who appealed to me very much. He is highly cultured and sophisticated, clearly well-educated, a man of exquisite taste in food and apparently in music, art and literature, based on the comments and allusions he made during our conversation. We agreed, at the end of our time together, that we would meet again, after the business we discussed had been taken care of.

Two weeks later, I arrived at a remote cabin where things had been set up in accordance with my wishes. The cabin is near the top of what is thought of as a mountain in this part of the country, though its elevation is less than 2,000 ft. There is no other structure of any kind within miles, except for two outbuildings, one of which was 200 yards from the cabin and contained a diesel generator, which was quietly purring. I put my car in the garage section of the other outbuilding, grabbed two shoulder bags and used a remote control to close the garage door.

After getting the key from a box with a combination lock, I unlocked the door and entered. It was much larger than it looked from the outside. I put down my bags and glanced around. The floor plan was mostly open, with immediate access to a large living and dining area, and an elaborate kitchen. Doors to several bedrooms stood open. The one closed door was the one I wanted.

When I opened the closed door, I saw an array of video monitors. Several of them provided views from different angles of Eddie, who was naked and seated on a large bed, immobilized by an elaborate system of restraints. I opened the only interior door, which was heavy, steel and insulated. Eddie looked at me and said, simply, “You.” He was disheveled and had multiple bruises all over his body, including his face. I greeted him by saying, “I hope you haven’t been waiting for me long, Eddie.” He glowered at me but said nothing.

I spent a few minutes looking at the system of restraints. I knew all about it but was curious to see how it looked. He was wearing a sort of dog collar with a two-inch band of leather on the inside and a heavy chain around the outside. The chain extended tautly up to the ceiling, where it was connected to a motorized winch through a complicated pulley and arm system. There were smaller versions of the dog collar and winch arrangement attached to his wrists and ankles. All of the chains were taut, leaving Eddie sitting upright with his arms and legs spread wide. It gave me a bit of a rush to have Eddie totally in my power. I felt no fear, but the banked fire of my rage was easily detectable. His immense cock, which had been the cause of a great deal of both pleasure and pain for me, was shriveled and quite limp, but still looked massive. As I gazed at his naked body, I could feel my pussy getting wet. I reveled in having Eddie in my power – and I hadn’t forgotten the exquisite orgasms that big cock had given me. I returned to the monitor room and opened a drawer with another combination lock to find, as promised, remote controls for the winches and for some other devices that weren’t visible. There were also two cuffs with hidden controls, one with an L marked on it and the other with an R. I strapped the cuffs onto my wrists, left and right.

While watching Eddie on the monitors, I fiddled with the winch controls, successively loosening each one a bit then tightening it more than it was before. The last one was linked to his dog collar, which I tightened gradually, stretching out his neck and then choking him. He made coughing and grunting noises and then was silent as all sounds were choked off. When his face started to turn blue, I loosened the winch.

I walked back into the torture chamber (which indeed is what it was) and spoke to Eddie for the first time since my first words on entering the cabin. “You may have some idea of what’s going on, Eddie. But let me give you a fuller picture. The last time we were together, you tortured and raped me.” When he made sounds of protest, I tightened his neck winch to choke off his words, then went on. “I know you will claim that I consented to have sex with you by going to your apartment with you. But I withdrew that consent when you started slapping me around. You humiliated me. You reduced me to a quivering mass of fear and pain. You injured me so severely that I was incapacitated for several days and then had to remain isolated for weeks until the visible signs of my injuries were erased.”

I paused for a moment, thinking about what I would say next. “This is payback, Eddie, both for me and for every other woman you have subjected to similar treatment.” He looked at me with a mixture of curiosity and concern. “Oh yes, my dear,” I continued, “investigations undertaken by a friend have uncovered that there have been at least several of those, perhaps many. I thought long and hard about the form of the revenge I would inflict on you. I have many powerful friends, so my options were plentiful. I could have gotten you fired from your firm and made certain that you would never obtain a CPA credential. I could have arranged for you to be harassed by police, given citations for every tiny little legal or regulatory infraction you committed, including traffic laws. I could have had child porn loaded onto your computer and then notified the police about it. I could have loaded the trunk of your car with all manner of illegal drugs and had the police check and charge you for that. I could have had everything you owned destroyed. I could have had your identity stolen, your banking accounts drained, your credit cards used to the maximum, your credit rating damaged to the point where it would be years before you ever were able to get another credit application approved. I could have gone right to the ultimate revenge and had you killed. And I might still do some or all those things.” I paused for a moment to allow all of this to sink in. Eddie was quiet and still. But his eyes were darting around the room. He was obviously highly anxious and thinking about how he could escape. It may not yet have sunk in just how powerless he was.

Then I continued. “The first thing that will happen, though, is that you will receive tit for tat, and it will be at least double what you inflicted on me. You will be injured and humiliated. You will be helpless while I work my will on you. If you do leave here alive, and I make no promises about that, you will need weeks to recover from your injuries.”

I chuckled a moment about an irony that had occurred to me. “One of the beautiful things about your situation is that no one will miss you. Your firm has been notified that you have had to leave the country and that you request an indefinite leave of absence. Your landlord has also been told that you have left the country for an indefinite period. I have had your life investigated inside and out – and know that there is no one who cares about you enough even to know you are away, much less to do anything about it. I don’t know, and therefore no one knows, just how long it will be before you return, or how long it will be after you return before you are able to go back to work, or even if you will return at all.” His eyes were still now, looking at me unblinkingly. He obviously was shaken. It had begun to sink in that I was in a position to carry out all the threats I had made. This was a man who took pleasure from controlling others, from inflicting pain and humiliation on them, from stripping them of their dignity and of every shred of their self-respect, from discarding his victims after he had used them up. And now he was going to be subjected to that same treatment.

I opened one of my shoulder bags and pulled out an old-fashioned flyswatter. “Do you remember slapping me so hard it made my head spin when I objected to your tearing my clothes off of me?” I asked him. “Well, I don’t suppose this will make your head spin. But it will surely sting!”

He had been grim-faced through most of the time I’d been there – but now his eyes held a glimmer of real fear. He’d been beaten up pretty thoroughly; and this was going to be worse. He was immobilized by the winch arrangement, which now held his head up straight. When I walked to the left side of the bed and swung the flyswatter at his cheek, he was only able to duck his head a bit to dodge. So the flyswatter smacked hard into his temple. He tried not to make a sound – but a sort of strangled yelping noise came from deep in his throat.

There was a large crimson area on his left temple and forehead. I might have felt a little bit sorry for him if not for the absolutely brutal treatment he had subjected me to.

I’m a pretty good tennis player and used those skills to surprise him with a strong backhand to the cheek. I’ll spare you the details of the rest of the slaps I gave him with the flyswatter, except to say that I fulfilled my promise to damage his face twice as badly as he had damaged mine. By the time I had finished that part of his punishment he had given up on being stoical. He was whimpering and crying out to me to please stop.

“Eddie,” I said, “I’m going to do what you did when I pleaded with you to stop hurting me. You are going to get the worst spanking of your life.” I adjusted the pulleys on his ankle winches and activated them to pull his legs high in the air. Taking advantage of the exposure of his ass, which had been lifted off the bed, I began spanking him with my flyswatter, alternating forehands on his left cheek with backhands on his right. When he yelped and protested, I told him to shut up and began spanking him harder and faster, laying in to his ass with all my strength. “This is what happens if you talk out of turn, especially if you complain. Do you understand?” He had been yelping and moaning, but now said, “Yes, Ms. Whisler,” in a voice that sounded like the whimper of a beaten dog.

His words caught my attention. In our previous encounters, he had freely called me Leigh, something I wasn’t used to hearing from my former students.

Eddie was now bleeding a bit from abrasions on both cheeks of his ass. And he was crying softly, like a little boy. When I judged that the severity of his wounds was twice as bad as mine from his spanking of me, I stopped. His whole ass was crimson, with blood seeping from several open wounds.

The next stage of my plan was sexual subjugation. I was going to rape Eddie, and some of that was going to be brutal. My equipment was a strap-on that was well over a foot in length, with a tapering tip and a meaty part that was as thick as a claret-style wine bottle. After undressing and securing it to my hips, and slathering it with copious amounts of lube, I lowered his ass enough to give me direct, easy access, then positioned myself between his legs and touched the tip of the dildo to his asshole. He pulled his ass up and away, so I smacked him with my hand on his bruised and bloodied ass cheeks. He yelped in pain, so I smacked him again and told him he would be severely punished if he didn’t shut up and take what was coming to him. His lowered his ass back down with trembling legs and closed his eyes tightly.

When I pressed the dildo against his asshole again, he twitched but otherwise didn’t move. I gripped his hips with both hands and tried to force the tip into him. But his asshole was too tight and the tip kept sliding off. Putting a surgeon’s glove on my right hand, I smeared a copious amount of lube all over the hand and fingers, then pressed my forefinger into his asshole, which caused him to gasp. The second, third and fourth fingers soon followed, and then my thumb and my whole hand. I made a fist and began fucking his asshole fast and hard. Eddie was quiet for a while, but soon began groaning quietly. At about that same time, his cock began to get hard. I took my fist out of his asshole, which remained gaped open. The tip of my strap-on now slid easily in and I began fucking him in earnest, thrusting my hips hard. There was a fair amount of resistance from his overstretched anal sphincter, but he was still being penetrated to a depth of seven or eight inches. His eyes were now open, and he was staring at me steadily, prompting me to give him a satisfied smile.

At the point of maximum insertion up to now, the dildo had a diameter about equal to a beer can. There was plenty more to come – but for now I steadily, rhythmically fucked him to a consistent depth. Eddie’s dick, which was clearly visible between his legs, thickened and lengthened to such an extent that it was hard to believe it had fit inside of any of my openings. For the first time, I could feel my pussy stretching out, and getting even wetter than it had been. There is no denying that Eddie’s cock was a magnificent and beautiful thing! And it was a total turn-on to have it under my control. Meanwhile, the base of the strap-on was creating pressure on my pelvic area, around my clit and pussy, which was adding to my excitement. It seemed perfect timing when Eddie’s groans began to take on a breathy note – and soon he was cumming, copiously, spurting his semen in ropes onto his chest and neck. Eddie couldn’t suppress his moans of pleasure.

Okay, I thought, he’s had a little fun, and now it’s time to give him the fucking of his life. I began thrusting my pelvis forward with all the force I could muster – and the dildo began to stretch Eddie’s asshole even more as I pounded it in, millimeter by millimeter. Eddie’s moans and sighs of pleasure were replaced by cries of pain. “Stop!” he called out, “Please don’t do this! You’re hurting me so much!” In my memory, those words were almost exactly what I had called out when he was destroying my pussy all those months ago. And just as Eddie had done to me, I spanked him on his bruised and bleeding ass cheeks, hard, and told him to be quiet unless he wanted me to hurt him even more.

Then it was back to my pelvic thrusts slamming that big dildo into Eddie’s ass. Bit by bit it was going deeper and deeper into him. Eddie again had his eyes clenched shut. He was struggling not to cry out, and mostly succeeding, though high-pitched little squeaks could be heard coming from his throat in spite of his having his mouth clamped shut.

Finally the thickest part of the dildo had been hammered into Eddie’s ass by the force of my pelvic thrusts. It was then easy going until the full length of it was all the way in. Eddie was now gasping for breath and tears were trickling down his cheeks, squeezed out of his tightly shut eyes. I continued my pelvic thrusts for a while longer, though, simply because I felt I still hadn’t evened the score.

When I’d had enough, I withdrew the strap-on, undid the straps and tossed it on to the side of the bed. It was streaked with blood but little else.

Eddie had some wounds on his ass and his face that were slowly seeping blood. Not wanting them to get infected, I cleaned them with baby wipes and then smeared on antibiotic cream. He was sweating from head to foot and his chest was cum-covered. I was a little bit sweaty myself, from the intensity of my exertions. I toweled myself off but let Eddie remain as he was.

Eddie surprised me then by speaking. “I’m sorry I did those terrible things to you, Ms. Whistler. You’ve made me understand just how wrong and mean of me it was.”

I stared at him levelly. “Do you think you’d ever have been sorry if I hadn’t punished you, Eddie?”

“There were moments when I felt bad, Ms. Whistler,” he said. “But I tried not to think about it.”

“We can do something about that, Eddie. When I’m finished with you, it will be a sure thing that you will never forget it.” I paused for a moment, then added, “I will be keeping an eye on you. If you ever do, to any woman, what you did to me, I will punish you again, even more severely. Removing your balls and dick will be part of that punishment. I may have them stuffed and hung on my bedroom wall.”

Eddie mulled this over, then said, “You mentioned something about when you’re finished with me. Does that mean you aren’t finished with me yet? Don’t you think I’ve suffered enough?” There was a quiver in his voice as his worlds trailed off.

“No, actually, I’m not finished with you yet. I’m just getting started. I most certainly do not think you have suffered enough. Do you think you’ve suffered twice as much as you made me suffer?”

Now that I’d gotten some satisfaction for the injuries and humiliation Eddie had inflicted on me, I wanted to have a little bit of fun. Activating the winches to lower his ass, legs and back to the bed, I made sure that he was tightly secured in a reclining position. then cleaned the cum from his chest with paper towels and crawled back on to the bed between his legs. His cock was shriveled and shrunken to the point where it wasn’t much bigger than an average man’s erect cock. I was able easily to get the tip of his cock into my mouth and took it in deeply so that it was pressing against the back of my throat. I bobbed my head on his cock for a while, to very little effect. Eddie’s pain and humiliation apparently had made it difficult for him to have an erection. I continued sucking and rubbing his cock, occasionally taking it out of my mouth to mock him for being impotent.

None of that was working. All my lovers, sophisticated men with a wide variety of sexual experiences, have told me that I give the best blow jobs they’ve ever had. So I was confident that it wasn’t my technique that was at fault. I wondered if Eddie needed to be in control and inflicting pain and humiliation in order to get hard. Remembering a friend’s telling me that ego is the driving force for most men’s sexuality, I decided to try a different tactic, and began to purr about his big cock and how much I enjoyed it and wanted it. I told him how wonderful it had felt when he stretched my pussy and ass, and how he’d given me the best orgasms of my entire life. And it was all true. “Show me that huge cock, Eddie,” I purred. “I need you to stretch me out like you did before. I need your big dick inside of me!!”

I reinserted his cock in my mouth and felt the first stirrings of life in it. It slowly expanded, filling my mouth gradually. When it got to the point where I knew my jaws would soon ache from being forced so wide open, I withdrew it and looked flirtatiously up into Eddie’s eyes. “Oh, it’s beautiful, Eddie, magnificent – by far the biggest cock I’ve ever seen! I love your cock! I want it inside of me!”

The flattery worked. Eddie’s cock swelled up amazingly. It was massive and pointed straight up to the ceiling. I slathered lube on its head and on my pussy and crouched over it, then lowered my pussy onto it. The first couple of inches slid into me easily and produced a most enjoyable stretching of my pussy. But then the tightness of my pussy kept Eddie’s huge pole from penetrating me any further. At that point, I didn’t care because I started cumming almost immediately. I had been so turned on by having Eddie under my power and then working to get him hard – so getting stretched out by this beautiful cock had an immediate impact and left me feeling faint with the pleasure of it. I was crouched on the balls of my feet and my hands on his chest, but still had to struggle to maintain my balance. The good thing was that the pulsing of my pussy enabled Eddie’s thick cock to bore a couple more inches into me, to the point where I was able to put my knees on the bed.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.