Monica Gift - Cover

Monica Gift

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 9: TEAM sUPreME

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 9: TEAM sUPreME - Monica Gift was always a nympho. Her namesake a gift to all men. Drop dead gorgeous but playing both sides of the spectrum, she could be the quiet nerd or the slut all men craved. Her Jekyll and Hyde persona was what made her so desirable. Growing up far too fast the beautiful high school student meant to create an empire based on lust. Give guys what they wanted, putty in her hands. Barely legal, she had their attention long before. In more ways than one. "Who wants some? That many! Yesssss!"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

monica-9-pizza-pic.jpg

Holden Reese was the lucky second driver to have the privilege of escorting Monica Gift on pizza deliveries. So far, so good! Her first delivery successful, Monica had a fat lazy fucker eating out of the palm of her hand. That hot pink micro bikini was tips in the kitty as she put it. No way was that guy not going to order more in hopes of the newest delivery girl going full-on porn star for him. The thing was he knew he might need an allowance from his mom to pay the girl. Basement baby with gamer morals, joystick happy! Call of Duty style!

As soon as Shane Kinney brought her back to the parlor Monica hopped out. Titties dancing wildly and escaping her bikini top’s narrow patches for a chesty extra topping the brunette switched cars. Holden had a small economic compact car belonging to his mom. No wonder the guy could never get a date. Good looking but a momma’s boy. At least he wasn’t her last customer in size and lifestyle. She recalled Holden’s pepperoni pretty well.

“That was so much fun. You should have seen that sweatsuit slob Holden. He was terrified.”

“Crazy.” He eyed the address on his itinerary then started his car. Shane filling Ryan in covered their tracks from the restaurants dining patrons. Their boss busy in the kitchen it meant only a hostess and two waitresses for the table section by the windows. Due to Monica’s outfit being so revealing they parked to the side of the building to avoid getting busted.

“Where to now?”

“Foxhill Apartments.”

“Ok. So, I deliver topless this time, right?” She bit her lower lip with anticipation.

“That’s what Ryan said, well, untied at least. Wait and see how the customer reacts first. If they’re cool you can take it off if you want to.” She immediately removed it with a sigh of freedom. He presumed she would put it back on at the address. Backing out Holden gunned the Matchbox car and hit the street. Definitely no Fast and the Furious! As they drove, she dangled her string top out the window and watched it flap in the breeze.

“Eyes on the road.” After seeing him swerve in traffic she giggled, catching him looking at her chest.

“I don’t know what you’re walking into, so I’ll walk up with you. I’ll stay a few steps down. Scream if you need me.”

“Right now, I don’t care who sees me.” Born nudist! They just didn’t know how freaky she truly was outside of her bedroom window and now the shenanigans Ryan had involved her in at school. Even Ryan had no clue this was second nature to Monica. Long before giving into the three boys sexually, she was the biggest whore around. Just not in town. They would learn soon enough just how far this slut would go. Somersby was about to learn just what they’ve missed all these years. “This is way to much fun.”

As they arrived the two parked in a fairly congested residential lot and get out with the pizza and a box of Hot Wings in hand. Walking together they passed a man walking his dog. He merely stared with a smile, noting her pink top untied and dangling around her neck, hardly cloaking her nipples. She waved at him to be nice. He waved back.

“It’s like everyone overlooks my nudity.” So little material to her pink bikini she might as well have been. “So awesome!” She shivered. “Should I cover my nips?” Say no! Please say no! She didn’t want to look too easy, too quickly. It was fun making the boys think they controlled her every move. AS IF!

“If you were ugly, they would call the cops. These days people are twisted. If a hot girl shows off, they usually let them. It’s a fantasy for most people. Besides you look sixteen still. Older guys eat that shit up.”

She flared her eyes thinking of Ryan’s dad Brock and his thoughts on the subject. It was something she had to keep to herself to protect family. Heading upstairs they reached the 3rd level, Holden stopping Monica to nudge her back against the railing. He took the risk and kissed her on the lips. Monica allowed it and tugged at his bottom lip on the release.

“Mm! Let me do this.”

“Have fun.”

Peeling away from Shane she ignored her awry top and claimed the red heater pouch containing the food items. Finding the apartment number, she stepped up to it and offered a loud knock. Seconds later, a young woman answered the door. Her eyes bulged wide at the sight of a near naked beauty.

“Well, hello there. Now that’s what I call service.” The short 5’6 petite blond of 25 sparkled.

“Hi. Thick crust Pepperoni and mushroom? A side of Hot Wings.”

“Absolutely. Wow!” Eyes on nipple exposure the blonde started to point it out then realized this wasn’t any uniform anyway. Instead, she went for a compliment. “You’re ... those are stunning. How old are you?”

“Awww! Thank you! I just turned eighteen a few weeks ago.”

“Definitely an improvement on the guys who normally deliver.” She laughed. “I’m guessing you know your top is untied, right?”

“Yep! I wanted to leave it in the car, but my trainer said no. I met him halfway!”

“We can see that.” A male voice intruded from the side. While the girls admired each other a tall muscularly built man stepped to the door behind the blond. He was 6’1, 180 and older than the blonde at roughly 30. No shirt and lower riding sweats he certainly wasn’t shy. The blond hugged him from the side patting his chiseled abs as if showing him off. Monica lowered her eyes to his waistband and noted the blond slip her fingers beneath the sweats and grip his already bulging dick.

“I hope you’re reaching for his wallet.”

“Moneymaker!” He chuckled. “Here let me hold the food before you drop it faster than your jaw.”

“Hey! I can drop more than my jaw.” She played off sly but bashful but regardless opened the heating pad and let him drag out their pizza and wings. Once in hand Monica tossed the pouch aside into the hall and placed her hands on the door frame to let them see her unobstructed body.

“Isn’t she beautiful, Michael? And barely legal.” Monica quickly removed her top and hurled it to the pouch for safe keeping. Nipples erect she held firm in their inspection.

“I can lose the bottoms too if it gets a good tip.” Monica winked then enjoyed his girl’s hand stroking his behemoth cock, his pubic hair visible to Monica’s sightline.

Eyes on Monica while puckering his lips Michael had to ask what was nagging at him, “Oh yeah! She’s gorgeous! What made you do this?”

“I’m an exhibitionist. Don’t tell my Boss. He would fire me on the spot.”

“Never crossed our mind.” The blond winked, “I’m Lisa. What’s your name?”

“Can I keep that secret?” Monica grinned sheepishly. “It’s safer until I know you better. Fingers crossed! That thing is huge.”

“Sure! Let’s just call you, Beautiful.” Lisa added, “And he’s certainly more than a hand full.”

“Works for me.” She giggled. “I have a hand if you need help.”

“You can come in if you want.” Lisa nodded with a warm smile and removed her hand from Michael’s sweats. That monster was poised and ready, pointing directly at Monica.

“Only for a minute. I have other deliveries. Can we leave the door open?”

“Absolutely! Let me go grab my purse.” Lisa left Michael’s side claiming the boxes to put the food on a coffee table, freeing her man’s hands. Once empty Michael used his right hand to gallantly offer her entry.

“Step on in! I’ll back away if it makes you more comfortable.”

“Don’t you dare!” Monica inhaled a deep breath then entered the apartment, brushing by him, his dick nudged against her hip as if a turnstile. As she passed by Michael the man chuckled over her boldness and admired her shapely ass.

“Very nice.” He complimented her. “Those bottoms hide nothing. String between your cheeks you look naked from behind.”

“Not too late to lose my bottoms. Just don’t be shy, on the tip that is.” One lace at her hip untethered she withheld the second string just to observe his whet appetite. “Saving for even skimpier bikinis.”

“Is that even possible?” He laughed. Monica peered back over her shoulder to note his eyes staring at her bare behind. “Don’t string me along, just lose those.”

“Only if you lose those.” She referred to his sweats. “Only fair, right?”

“Consider it done.” He dropped his sweats to his ankles and stepped out of them to show off a mighty big boy. Nine inches of veiny sleeve and a crown equally as large as Monica’s clenched fist, she puckered.

“I bet that makes Lisa crazy.”

“You have no idea! Our neighbors laugh with us because she’s so loud. We leave our windows open just so they get the full effect.”

“Nice! I’d love to hear her sometime.”

“That could be arranged. So, do you do this kind of thing much?”

“More and more. I like the freedom. I especially love it when guys get worked up over seeing me.”

“Already on my way.” He confirmed pointing at his rifle, cocked and loaded.

String untied she pulled her bottoms off and went so far as to drape them over his erection. “Hang on to those until I leave.” Monica decided then to wag a naughty finger at him, “Your girls in the next room.”

“We could be in the next room too, if you want.” He rubbed his chin eyeballing her bikini region, that pussy was tight.

“Could! Not much time.” Monica grinned and gave him a 360 turn to explore her full nudity. “Raincheck, maybe! Once I know you and Lisa better.”

“We’re Swinger’s. I’ll extend a future welcome if you ever want to play with us.”

Her eyes sparkled at the thought, “I’ll consider that. And that!” She placed a fingertip on his crown. “I can feel that bad boy throbbing.”

Lisa returned with her money. “Here you ... whoa!” She flared her eyes at Monica’s shed bikini, then noticed the bikini bottoms dangling over her man’s penis. “I can’t leave you alone for two minutes and you lose your pants. Discussing anything I should be a part of?” The blonde winked at her man, then again at Monica. Before either could speak, she took Monica’s hand and placed the money into it. “Keep the change. After seeing you so open to us you deserve it.”

Monica expressed a look of awe at the bill in her possession. “No way! A hundred dollars? Thank you, so much.”

“Buying her affections?” Michael winked at Lisa then moved to their couch to take a seat and drag their food closer.

“If I could, I would.”

“You can, you did.” Monica laughed. “If I had more time I would hang.” She gnashed her teeth looking at the door, worried Holden might be losing his cool waiting so long.

As she weighed her options Michael chose to open the box of Hot Wings while the girls flirted. Eating one his hands immediately became messy. Instead of licking his fingers he had an inspiration.

“The only thing hotter than these wings are those nipples. Mind if I spice those up?”

Lisa chuckled at her husband, “He’s a devious one. Be careful.”

Monica shivered then dared to sit down next to him to lift both of her breasts. “Sure! I’ll at least give you guys a taste.”

lisa-pizza.jpg

Shifting sideways his erection rolled over her upper thigh, feeling a wetness of precum smearing into her pores. Spreading the hot sauce on both of Monica’s nipples, Michael then lured Lisa to kneel in front of Monica.

“One for you. One for me.” Monica smiled from ear to ear as the couple leaned in closer together, mouths engulfing both areolas for a worthy feast. Monica had to shiver, tilting her head back while expelling a light gasp, accompanied by an evident moan.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.