Monica Gift - Cover

Monica Gift

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 8: Pizza Role

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 8: Pizza Role - Monica Gift was always a nympho. Her namesake a gift to all men. Drop dead gorgeous but playing both sides of the spectrum, she could be the quiet nerd or the slut all men craved. Her Jekyll and Hyde persona was what made her so desirable. Growing up far too fast the beautiful high school student meant to create an empire based on lust. Give guys what they wanted, putty in her hands. Barely legal, she had their attention long before. In more ways than one. "Who wants some? That many! Yesssss!"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

monic.jpg

Her mind reeling over what she called her initiation, Monica Gift slipped from Ryan’s backyard into her house. At least nobody was home, her parents were barely ever around. Hard working and hard partying. Either or! She liked it that way. They trusted her. Fools these humans be! They were learning, dad especially. Her mother Charlotte discovered her sunbathing techniques recently and gave up telling her adult daughter what she could and could not do. Up until that surprise Charlotte seemed almost oblivious to her daughter’s changing persona. It just goes to show how slick little Miss Evil truly was. Things were only going to be crazier from here on out. Monica was expanding her territory.

Wasting no time, she skipped jumping in the shower to freshen up and got ready to join Ryan, and the Pizza pals. She located her hot pink micro bikini and swiftly put it on. Her body was porn star quality so that reflection she was modelling for was scratching to get off the mirror. No unsightly weight all flesh tight in her abs, legs, and ass. Her large 36D breasts were struggling to be hidden under the bikini top which was barely wide enough to cloak her nipples. Arroused as they were the material was lifted out alluding to the shadows of her areolas. So hot!

The two-finger width material of her bottoms covered her pussy but that was all. It’s spaghetti bands vanished up her up inside the crevice of her butt cheeks. Tied at both hips in a loose bow that she could untether with a pinch she was albeit ready to rock n roll. “Final touch!” She said tugging the bands between her thighs to lower the pussy patch so that her thin tower of dark brown pubes could peek over the fabric. “Peekaboo they see you.” So did her reflection. Damned sexy she was! Last second examinations in the mirror of her closet she decides to put her long brown hair up into a ponytail. This would give her stunning shoulders room to showcase their perfect stature, neckline exquisite. Satisfied, she sprays a stunning perfume on that excited even her senses.

Getting dressed she wore the same clothes as earlier. Ryan’s wishes. The only thing changed was her fringed ankle socks and black strapped shoes with a gentle heel. She adored Bobbi socks. So sexy on her. Ready to go she had time to step outside into her backyard. She was caught off guard by Ryan’s father Brock returning home from work. Construction his chosen career.

“Hi Brock.” She spooked him slightly ignoring Ryan sitting in his running car. Looking to his right between garage and backdoor he found her. Clothing on she seemed normal for once.

“Hey, beautiful.”

Skipping over to his side she made it fast, “Any luck on that bar you’re taking me too?”

“Actually, yes. Just not this Friday. Aiming for next Friday. That okay?”

“Yessss! Where?”

“Hunter’s club about six miles out in the country. No cops out there much. Just a bunch of drunk duck hunter’s and locals. My buddy Hollister, “Holly” agreed to a striptease. After hours. 2 A.M...”

“Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!” She jumped for joy then paused with a narrowed gaze. She just knew there would be a catch. “What’s the conditions?”

“Whatever happens, happens. You’re the one taking the risks. He told me I couldn’t interfere in any way. So, you’re on your own.”

“Should I be worried?”

“Safe to say you might get manhandled pretty good.”

“Raped?”

“Always the chance. You don’t have to do it. I don’t need to take the heat for that if you do. Your parents would lock me up.” He repositions his lunch box under his arm.

“I have to. I can’t give up. Proving to myself I can be an exhibitionist anywhere is a must.” She already knew she could, but it was fun making everyone in town think she was just learning the ropes. Out of town she was a nightmare with so many secrets it was unreal. “If I do I swear I won’t admit that you took me there. I’ll say I hitch hiked.”

“As long as Holly doesn’t rat me out, I’m good. We go way back so I doubt he’d throw me under the bus. His customers likely don’t know me I don’t frequent the bar. I’ll bring a couple boxes of condoms just in case.”

Her face went expressionless, “Wow! Just a couple?” Before anything more could be joked about Brock’s son Ryan got out of his car and met them in the yard. He had a strained look on his face. What could they be talking about this long. Curiosity thrilled the cat.

“Hey, dad.”

Brock looks between he and Monica, “Don’t you have to go to work?”

“On my way now. You still want that ride to Amanda’s house or not? I’m on a schedule woman.” Ryan thinks quickly making up a name.

“Yessss! My hero! Thank you! After a grueling day of classes I don’t want the walk across town.”

“See you late tonight, Pop.” Ryan steps past him.

“Bye, Brock.” She flutters her fingers at him mid twist on her heel.

Brock eyed Monica following behind his son like a lost puppy suddenly. As they disappeared around the garage he frowned. Like his son he too sensed that something was up. He would interrogate them both another time.

“Hop in.” Ryan nodded at his car. “What was that all about?” Monica scurried around to the passenger side and jumped in. Seat belt around her snugly she snapped a glance at Ryan.

“Just being neighborly so he didn’t question anything. He might think we’re dating or something. Good call on Amanda, whoever she is. Oh! Do you think Janson found my thong on his windshield?” She laughed over it, “I left my dildo too.” Backing out of his drive into the alley he proceeded to reach the side street before replying.

“Found! Sniffed! Put it in his pocket. The dildo I don’t even want to think about. Janson’s a weasel, I doubt he says a word about it. The smeared windshield will stare at him all the way home though.”

They found it amusing for blocks as Monica beamed, “I can’t believe how much everyone encouraged me. Even the girls. I feel like a weight has been lifted.” That part did excite her. All through high school she had intentionally laid low and tried to be the nerd and keep her sexual hijinks off the radar. Now that she was an adult, she concluded it was time to let everyone know what she was really like. Making it look newbie seemed the smart way to break in.

“I told you so. All it takes is making it look like the ultimate prank toward Janson. Now people will respect you.”

“I never thought of that. My pictures been taken doing it. Video even. I hope nobody abuses them.” Please do! Not even her parents seeing them bothered her anymore. Her dad alone would save them to beat off too. Her mom would bitch and cry but eventually get past it. That part did trouble her, she did love her mom, but the woman was just too tender hearted and hurt easily.

“You shouldn’t care about that Miss Exhibitionist.”

“True. I like the idea that guys can look at me any time they want.” She danced in her seat. “I hope you push me more often.”

“Worry about trouble when it shows up. Until then live life and make them lust. As far as pushing you, what do you think I’m doing having you deliver my pizzas tonight. If this goes over well and I don’t lose my job, we can do this a few more times until you get tired of it.”

“Easy for you to say. And I won’t get burnt out. Just let me decide how often I go on the road with you guys. I would like to have free time to maybe explore friendships with the girls from school. Oooo! If this works for me maybe some of the girls might want to try it. I bet Amber Welch would in a heartbeat.” She grits her teeth playfully then sighs, “Cool! Thanks Ryan.”

“For what?” He played coy.

Smirking at him with a look of expectation she added, “For inspiration. You were pretty sexy today. You didn’t let me back down. I guess I do have a few insecurities, but I’ll get over them.”

“Sexy, huh?” He grinned.

“Don’t push it Buddy. I’m not looking for a boyfriend.”

“Good to hear. I only want a fuck buddy.” He laughed, “I’m having as much fun as you are.”

“I see a change in you since I asked you and the guys to push me. You were almost aggressive earlier. In a good way though. Keep that up and I bet your dating life gets better. Girls love a tough guy.”

“We’ll see! Sometimes that’s what it takes. You learned something valuable though because of it. Right?”

“Yep.” She peered out the passenger door window that was halfway rolled down.

Ryan nods as he eyes traffic and pondered dominance, changing his tone of speech, “Tell me what you learned.”

“That as free spirited as I am inside, I still let things get in my way.”

“No longer! I’m calling you on that every time I see it. I intend to push you until you give up or give in. The choice is yours really. As fun as this master ID is I don’t own you like some slave. You wanted my help, I gave it.”

“The trouble is I’m more afraid of losing the ones I love over my urges to show off. My parents would be devastated.” Ehh! Mom yes, dad no.

“So, give up the urges.”

She laughed at herself looking at the floor mat below, “That won’t happen. The teasing has me hooked.” He knew that too.

“Your idea of teasing is always going to be extreme. You can’t help yourself. It’s just carrying it out that sucks you in. The endless possibilities. The glory of getting away with it. I see it in your eyes when men see you naked or touching yourself. You love to draw them in.”

“It’s my drug of choice. I refuse to stop.”

“You can’t deny that my dares have made you more ambitious. When you stripped down in Morrison’s class that was the spark that fed the fire. In the men’s room you finished yourself. You lost your mind at the guys watching you.”

“I remember it all. It was something I needed to do. Your dare only increased that desire to succeed.”

“Stop lying to yourself Monica. You loved watching them all jerk off. Even when it was all over you. Telling me no more of that was bullshit. You even changed your mind on the matter and said occasionally.

“It wasn’t as bad as I said earlier. You’re right. It’s just my fears of liking that kind of thing too much. I’m totally game for more of that.”

“We’re almost at work. Before I go in I’m going to tell you something and I want it to sink in.” He eyes her directly.

Shifting sideways beneath her seatbelt she glared with intrigue, “Okay.”

“I’m going to dare you to do more of that kind of thing. Occasional isn’t an option. It’s when I expect it, you comply. This is the master talking. If you really did like that you shouldn’t resist it.”

“Did I resist it that day? I’m in Master RyRy!”

“No. But you didn’t seem too happy at first.”

“I told you I’m open to more Ryan, stop thinking the worst. Hit me with your best shot.” She giggled in her best Pat Benatar impersonation. “FIRE AWAAAAY!”

“Cute! Alright, I won’t bring it up again, I’ll just demand it and you do it.”

“Woohoo!” She bubbled up, “Whore me, adore me!”

Pulling into the pizzeria parking lot Ryan parked away from the immediate window access. Shutting his car off he sat idle a moment and glared over at her. “Face anything and adapt. I DARE you to be yourself. You are this person. Believe in yourself. And I do adore my whore!”

“Perfect! Should I ditch my outer clothes and go bikini now?”

“Yep! Stay here in the car. Once we all clock in we’ll decide who gets you first. Do whatever Shane and Holden tell you.”

“Can I do things for myself? Not being your slave constantly.”

“Yes. But if it’s not pushing yourself enough, we’re all going to push you harder. Stay low in the car seat.” He nodded at the pizzeria, “Family restaurant. Kids and stuff.”

“Right! Kids would be bad.”

Exiting his car Ryan left her to peel off her pants and t-shirt. Her bikini beneath made her feel sexy. The breeze coming through the window gave her goosebumps. Pinching her nipples beneath her patches only made her more excited. “This night is going to be awesome. I just know it. I hope some really hot guys order pizza.”

After ten minutes she spots Shane Kinney exit the parlor carrying a red pizza warmer with pizza inside. He walks in front of the car and motions her to follow him to his dad’s small pickup truck two vehicles over. Giddy she left her clothing behind tossing them into Ryan’s backseat. Switching cars in a bimbo like hurry she settled into the cabs passenger seat and claims the pizza warmer for him so that he could drive. Backing out quickly he informed her of her attire.

“Put on that tennis hat on the dash by you.” Reaching across the warmer Monica grabs the hat putting it on and pulling her ponytail through the back to look especially cute.

“Pizza logo pin.” He takes it from his shirt pocket and hands it over, “Attach it to your bottoms.”

“Uhhh! The pin is wider than my patch. It’s going to be lopsided.” She improved and simply placed the cool to the touch pin around the entire patch and fastened it. Slipping loosely, it nearly vanished between her thighs, peeking out barely in her seated angle. “Good as it fits. Gets even! When I stand it’ll probably slip to my labia, that might keep it visible.”

“Damn! Vagianos never looked better.” He chuckled. “Vaginaianos!” Even she wrinkled her nose at the jest. Giggling she pulled her bottoms out in front to struggle with the pin a bit for comfort. In doing so Shane weaved all over the road to look down at her landing strip.

“Watch the road, not me.”

“I can’t help it. Okay, there’s napkins in the warmer. Tuck them into your left breast right over the nipple. Coupons under and over your right. That way a customer can sniff the napkins.”

Laughing she complied, “Where do I carry change if I owe them any?”

“You don’t. It’s all tips, Baby. Most people pay by debit or with credit cards these days, but if they do give you cash just wink and ask if the rest is yours.”

She noted the address on the pizza box after grabbing the napkins and stuffing them under her patch, luckily no slippage under restraint. “706 Newcastle Avenue.” Coupons cool on her nipple she prayed for no papercuts.

“Yep. I delivered there the day I started. The guy is a 40-year-old virgin living in his mom’s basement.”

“Mom? Great! My luck she will be the one who answer’s the door.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.