Monica Gift - Cover

Monica Gift

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 6: Panekiller

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 6: Panekiller - Monica Gift was always a nympho. Her namesake a gift to all men. Drop dead gorgeous but playing both sides of the spectrum, she could be the quiet nerd or the slut all men craved. Her Jekyll and Hyde persona was what made her so desirable. Growing up far too fast the beautiful high school student meant to create an empire based on lust. Give guys what they wanted, putty in her hands. Barely legal, she had their attention long before. In more ways than one. "Who wants some? That many! Yesssss!"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

monica-1.gif

“Why do we have to come back home? Let’s go find another hotel and make love again.”

Charlotte Gift reached across the console of her husband’s Grand Cherokee and rubbed his arm. A very nice party attended with friends some fifty miles away ended in a surprise hotel room which Aaron Gift romantically pulled into to surprise his long-term bride. A suggestion from their daughter Monica as a joke in teasing her dad became a lingering thought until acted upon. Ordinarily Aaron was too cheap to go that route, but the weirdest thing happened before they left for the party. Monica had actually rubbed the inseam of his pants directly over his penis. What daughter just up and grabs her father’s cock?

Even in pornos the actors were not really related. That sensation was compiled with seeing his daughter bend over and share her intimate parts right in front of him, while even wearing a butt plug in her anus. The fact he learned she wasn’t any virgin and hadn’t been for years just wouldn’t escape his mind. His kid was drop dead gorgeous and of late was definitely not acting like the girl they thought they knew. Well, at least Aaron was learning but he couldn’t find it in him to warn his wife. Maybe because he wanted to see just how often Monica might dare to show off. Firing a photo of his erection from the bathroom at their friends house as an experiment went over far better than he predicted. Now he had a picture and very short video of his daughter’s wide-open cunt with a dildo inside it. Yep! He had no choice but to get that hotel room and take his frustrations out on Charlotte. Now the woman wanted more. Considering how often they had sex these days he couldn’t blame her.

“We can do that at home. It’s not like Monica hasn’t heard us have sex.”

“Nor us her. That girl, I swear uses her ... I don’t even want to imagine it.”

“Ehh! She’s an adult now, if not by much. Even over the last few years she didn’t really hide her urges behind closed doors. I mean come on; we were her age. Hell, I used to beat off at thirteen. Lost the ole’ virginity at sixteen. My parents had to have heard me too. It’s natural.”

“I suppose! You know when I lost mine. I rarely played with myself until I was out of the house and in college.”

“Right! I took your virginity in college.” He chuckled. “Best thing to ever happen to me. Won you over.”

“Very true. I do not regret it one bit, even if my roommate walked in on us and refused to leave. That took a while to get over when you wouldn’t stop, and Winnie just watched us.”

“Yeah, I was just too into you Char.”

“Oh, come on Aaron. Winona masturbated watching us. At least she was under her covers or didn’t attempt to join us.”

“Bet if I’d have offered, she would have. Doesn’t matter, those days are long gone. Almost home Beautiful.”

“I’m glad you still think that of me. It’s because I dye my hair, isn’t it?” She giggled. “As fun as last night was you’re right we can just as easily do that at home. Maybe Monica will be out running around. It is 11:00 AM.”

“Maybe!” He hoped not. “I should run by the office; I have a few things I need to do.”

“It’s Sunday, Aaron. Please don’t!”

“Alright!” He caved easily, “It’s just one more thing to add to tomorrow’s workload. That merger I’ve been toying with needs a few things ironed out if I’m to grab that extra business. I need to charm the pants off of Ironside Data’s CEO and his business partner over the next month. If I can merge and still keep a high profile, we’ll be set for years.”

“Next month? That far off?”

“Yeah! Unfortunately, they cover a lot of territory so setting up meets are never easy. They’ve promised me their time and I do believe in them; they know my business is thriving. That merger just makes sense to capitalize on. It’s good to be boss.”

“Will you still be boss after the merger?”

“Of course, I will. A merger doesn’t mean I lose my position. Trust me, I’ll have contracts to prevent that. Anyways, we my lovely wife are home.” Garage door activated from a remote attached to a sun visor he waited until the door rose then pulled in beside Charlotte’s Toyota Corolla. Engine off they sat there a moment longer sighing at their special night. Aaron more in the line of acting, Char still bubbly over the romance of it all. She needed that release after far too long without. So did Aaron, but his mind was elsewhere at the moment. Unbuckling their seatbelts, she paused him from opening his door. She was feeling her youth and tried her best to crawl over his center console to sit in his lap. Yeah, not going to happen. Those days were over. Laughing at her attempt she gave up with an exhausted, “Maybe if I came in through your door.”

“It’s alright Honey. It was priceless dreaming. I think we’re too old for this type of seductions anyway.”

“Says you Mister Gift! Neither of us are even 40 yet.” 38 and 39, close enough!

“We better check on Monica. We always have our comfy bed later tonight.”

“Fine! Go to your office. I’ll go grocery shopping.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, I understand the urgency to stay ahead at work. Besides our cupboards are getting bare.”

“Good point! I was beginning to think we lived in England, living off of tea and crumpets. Saltine crackers in our case. I’ll just go shower and change for comfort.”

“If I change, I won’t want to get back out. I’ll just get in my car and go now.”

“You could see if Monica might want to go.” Sideshow tactic, he knew his kid wouldn’t go along. “Get her out of the house for some air.”

“We both know that girl won’t want to go. If it were clothing shopping maybe. Text me anything you might want to add to my mental grocery list.” She climbs out of his SUV and procures her own keys from her purse. As she unlocks her Corolla, Aaron at least marches around his Cherokee and acts as if ready to open her door like a gentleman. Instead, he swoops her around, back to the Corolla and pins her there. “Aaron!” Smooch City! A lengthy one at that, enough to get Charlotte warmed up for tonight. “Mmm! Just lift my skirt and take me. Garage door open or not I’ll take the risk.” Not in the cards Char. Her expression was a mix of disappointment and primal. Interesting combo!

“GET A ROOM!” Came an elder voice from across the back alley. Chuckling, Aaron turned and waved without any shame.

“JUST DID KRAMER. Had her bent into all kinds of positions.”

“Aaron!” She was stunned, pelting him on the chest and blushing toward the auto restorer who lived across the way. “I’m sure you don’t want all of the gory details Cecil.”

“At my age I can listen to a few of those.” Cecil Kramer laughed. “Have a good day Kids.” At age 67 Kramer was living the retirement dream of morning coffee and tinkering on his toys in the garage. Door closing to give them peace and quiet the lovers kissed a bit longer. Less than a minute later the side door to their garage burst open. Monica peeked her head inside but kept the door hiding her body.

“You guys are home. I thought I heard the garage door go up.”

“What in the world are you wearing?” At Charlotte’s angle she saw more skin than cloth. “Where did you get that?”

“This?” Monica stepped in closer wearing a micro bikini in neon yellow. Over her pussy was a thumb sized patch that hid her peach, two more similar patches masked her ripe nipples, areola shade slight but covered enough. Her bikini area was completely shaved down to an insight of almost pure skin. “Goodwill! I saved my allowance.”

“You don’t get an allowance.” Charlotte frowned. “There is hardly any fabric in that thing. Don’t give Kramer a heart attack.”

“If he does, I’ll hop up and down on his chest and give him SEE PEE ARRRR! Ooo! That sounded like a pirate. Think I should move one of my patches over my eye?”

“Hopeless! I swear!” Charlotte looked at Aaron for support. Aaron had stared at his gorgeous daughter since Char started grilling her. Without defending his wife, he moved behind Monica and hugged her from behind. A kiss atop her head he chuckled and made a frown for his wife.

“If you think there’s so little in front, you had better close your eyes because there is even less in back. I’m off to shower. I’ll let the two of you bicker over fashion.” And hide the massive erection he had just rubbed along his daughters albeit bare ass cheeks. Dental floss in behind it was 99% cheek real estate. “You can get to the bottom of this Char.” A very gentle caress of his fingers along her assets in turning away, Monica hid his perverted action from her mother.

“A big help you are.” Charlotte rolled her eyes.

“Yeah! BIG help you were.” Monica laughed at him teasing him over his erection torture. She knew her father was running away before Charlotte saw his thick arousal. “I’m going to lay out and sunbathe. You should put your bathing suit on and join me mom.”

“Going grocery shopping. Try not to create a panic.” As soon as Aaron was out of range Charlotte sighed, “What is this about? Yesterday you were a little girl, now you’re all...”

“Busty? Perfect booty? I can go Buccaneer voice again.”

“You were never this shameless. Why now?”

“I just took it to heart what you’ve been saying about me not dating anyone. I’m testing the waters by laying out.”

“To impress who? I thought you had no interest in Ryan next door.”

“Ehhh! I might give him a chance if it gets me a free pizza.”

“Did you order one last night?”

“No, saving that money for a hot pink version of this slingshot.”

“Aren’t those illegal?”

“Long way from the beach mom. It’s just our backyard.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.