Monica Gift - Cover

Monica Gift

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 4: Quit Stalling

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 4: Quit Stalling - Monica Gift was always a nympho. Her namesake a gift to all men. Drop dead gorgeous but playing both sides of the spectrum, she could be the quiet nerd or the slut all men craved. Her Jekyll and Hyde persona was what made her so desirable. Growing up far too fast the beautiful high school student meant to create an empire based on lust. Give guys what they wanted, putty in her hands. Barely legal, she had their attention long before. In more ways than one. "Who wants some? That many! Yesssss!"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

monica-mouthful.gif

Shortly after that last class where Monica Gift stripped nude the awe was apparent. Most kept quiet but a few stubborn souls could not contain their excitement over Monica’s sudden change of attitude toward acting out as they knew her reputation alluded. Rumors of course, a number of lucky individuals having seen her with out-of-town boys, often men older yet more discreet. She never truly hid her actions she simply chose not to engage with her hometown residents. Her parents her primary reason for that. The thing was now with graduation not terribly far away she made a decision to change her tactics. It was time her school, her hometown realized what they were missing out on. Now more than ever Monica demanded attention and intended to prove not just to her schoolmates, but to herself that she was crazy enough to go all out. No more denying anyone. Monica was going to become a force of nature.

Between classes Ryan Quinones walked along with Monica, eyes following them, but nobody shared any nasty glares. As a matter of fact, the smiles were contagious, dicks were hard, pussies were wet. The effect was working in her favor. Some of the boys who lusted over her had the same idea as Ryan about heading toward the restroom to relieve their tortured pecker erection. So, much so the line might just prove impossible to get inside. Men’s room that is. Amused by her power over them Monica nudged Ryan, “Better go stand in line to get off. Bells going to ring.”

He chuckles, “I might just skip Algebra.”

“I hate my next class. Nothing but girls and funny boys working on the yearbook. Journalism bites! We need a yearbook that pops, not the same old boring crap every year.” Puckering over her statement she actually had a few crazy ideas in mind. Topic for another day.

“So, let’s skip together and go fuck in my car.”

Rolling her eyes she grimaced, “See? Now you want me all the time. Calm down and just take what I give. This is all about me. What I do to guys is just feeding my ego. I need space Ryan. We can’t let anybody think we’re anything other than friends. I want to be viewed as a free spirit. Okay?” He nodded trying to look as if understanding her needs, although his heart sank slightly.

Toby Sizemore from earlier stepped from the bathroom and noticed Monica immediately. His just released hard on stormed back to full erection at her sight. Gripping his crotch to adjust made her snicker.

“I’m not sorry.” She sticks her tongue out at Toby.

“I’ll live.” He hisses, “What made you do that? You’ve never been that wild before. Not complaining.”

“Oh, I’ve always been wild Sizemore. Hidden away until the time felt right was all. Don’t assume I’m looking for sex, I’m only eye candy for now.” She giggled with fluttering eyelashes, “Plenty more sweets on the way. Just let me decide when to become available.”

“No problem! Secret’s safe with us like we told you. We all hope you do more of that. No offense but you looked close to climax there at the bell. You have to be hurting.”

“Oh, I’m horny as heck. But I can wait until after school.”

Toby offers an uncertain expression, “Why? You should finish what you started.” Her hesitance became evident until Ryan whispered into her ear. Listening closely, she lifted her eyebrows and mulled over his words. He was right, she should keep up the momentum while the irons were hot. A last-minute decision she pushed him away by his chin and expressed her thoughts on the matter.

“Hit me Quinones!”

“I dare you to get off in the men’s bathroom.”

She ponders his dare, eying Toby who looked not just hopeful, but curious as to why she chose Ryan to be her boss. Regardless, with no time to waste she considered all options. Teachers could enter during it. Boys less likely to keep quiet over her exhibitions. Underage students a strong possibility, not that it mattered it wasn’t like she was fucking freshmen. She would need to enforce that rule should she go forward. Still most everyone would be in class. Only Ryan and Toby might skip out to watch. So, she presumed!

“Line was long but with bell ready to ring it’s cleared up some. Anybody else in there?” She bites her nail with intrigue.

“Maybe five guys.” Toby related, “Three from Morrison’s class. I’ll talk to the other two.”

“Only seven total? Darn it.” She giggled, hissing through clenched teeth, “Guys? Listen. I know this is something you might not worry about, but I need you all to only invite students I can trust. I realize any one of them could lie about that but humor me. I need to play it safe. Parents and all.”

Toby looks over at Ryan as if to read thoughts. Both of them turn in step to see who might be around them. Toby notes three more from class that he knew for a fact were honor bound and hurries to fill them in on the scheme. They in turn chose two other boys each to join the huddle. Fourteen interested students now. Bell seconds from sounding Monica stood there with a glimmer of fear, yet excitement stimulating her necessity to achieve this dare head on. Her commitment to Ryan as her guide needed to be followed. She rather liked being bossed by the right person. Ryan was her chosen, if he could grow up enough to stay confident.

Spotting his buddy Shane Kinney down the hall Ryan expelled a shrill whistle to get his attention. In seconds it became fifteen. With his posse taking the lead Toby heads into the restroom and informs those inside to chillax and keep their mouths shut. Only one young man was escorted out for being a dumbass at 15. He had no clue as to why he was rushed out. He was then replaced by another more trusted.

“Sure, about this?” Ryan squints at Monica before opening the door for her.

“Watch the entrance. Don’t lock it but don’t let anyone else inside.”

“Where’s the risk in that? I dare you to leave the door unattended.” Stabbing her cheek with her tongue from the inside she sneers at his logic. While they were aggressive in her trust request, leaving the door unattended allowed the possibility of others not of age or troublemakers to enter. Finally, Ryan rolled his eyes. “I’m not keep my eye on who enters. You wanted challenged that’s exactly what I’m doing.”

She fidgets a moment to admire his demeanor, “You go Bossman! Let’s do this.”

Twisting in step Monica Gift bolts through the bathroom door. Her last-minute followers casually entering behind her. Only Ryan held back long enough to pull aside another friend whispering to him the situation. He trusted Eddie Brewer, member of the track team. Time ran out as the bell to begin the next class finally screamed. Eddie dashed about on his mission without Monica knowing what he was doing.

Ryan entering the restroom found Monica already topless. Toby held her shirt while she loosened her jeans. Discarding her tennis shoes, she slithered out of her pants to stand only in her white lace panties and thin white bobby socks that were ankle high. The crowd of fifteen voiced their approval through admiring whispers. Everyone there commented on her sexy body, prompting Monica to swirl in step so that she was now able to let them see all of her. Her perfect ass was hidden at first until moving out amongst them rather than hug a wall. She looked over her shoulder intentionally slapping her ass cheeks as an attention getter. Taking the time to bend over and pry her cheeks apart for a sample view of her clam shaped pussy and adorable anal cavity she took that added bonus move in opening her cunt as wide as her fingers could lure it open. Fuck yeah!

Rearing erect she bounces mid turn to let her monster tits jiggle, her hands inevitably crushing them together and shuffling them about with a playful expression. Lifting her left breast upward she seductively swirled her tongue around her areola then sucked upon that nipple, all the while eying her captive audience. They were all mesmerized by her insanity, her beauty, her lust for life, all of which led to touching themselves. Ryan made his way around her, stepping close enough to add fuel to her fire. “I dare you to let everyone touch you while you masturbate.”

She huffs blowing at her long brown hair and moves closer to her congregation. Surrounded she rubs up against Toby her ass over his crotch. She then takes his hands and brings them around her torso to squeeze her tits. A shit eating grin at his fellow man he pinched her nipples then juggled her breasts about. “Damn! I’ve dreamt of holding these. Just as awesome as I fantasized over.”

“Only the beginning Bucko!” She chuckled, “I’ve decided that the rest of this school year I’m doing stuff like this every day. So, keep those dares coming Quinones. You can take suggestions.”

“Oh, no! I’m in charge here. I decide what you do for these sick bastards. Got that Gift?” Ryan dared to grip her chin forcing an unblinking gaze. “Answer me.”

“Lead the way Daredevil! I’m in!” Ryan nodded, patted her cheek and retreated.

Feeling Toby’s warm exhale on her neck made her close her eyelids and enjoy his kneading fingers sinking deeply into her tender breasts. After a moment to give him his chance she peels away and glides across from him into a boy named Carson Lambert. She hugged him, pressing her chest into his. His palms trailed down her spine until he could rub and squeeze her ass. Goosebumps! Breaking away with an erotic wink she moved on going from boy to boy until all of them had a caress of her in some fashion without fingering her.

Reaching Ryan’s friend Shane Kinney, he took the initiative to lean in and kiss her left nipple. The reaction made her rejoice and share an intimate squeal. Rubbing his scalp with both hands she let out a gasp and pulled away. Seeing his depression, she lifted his chin and kissed him on the lips with a breath of passion. Lips parting, he ignored her and went right back in feasting on her other nipple. Squealing at his demands she jabbed her index finger into his chest and tells him, “Save some for the others.” Ryan literally punches Shane in the bicep to get him to stop.

Easing away Monica goes to the sink which was a counter with three water basins. Her back to them she eases up to sit on the counter itself. It was uncomfortable to say the least. Planting her feet on the ledge she fans her knees wide to expose her vibrant pussy. Fingers set out teasing her clit then prying her labia wide to let them all see her tunnel of lust in all of its dampened pink beauty. Searching each of them for appetite with glistening eyes that revealed her inner thoughts, she began fingering herself. Her gaze never once left theirs. The deeper her fingers entered her the messier she got. Moans escalated. Shrill whimpers left her lips as they trembled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.