Monica Gift - Cover

Monica Gift

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 3: EChO Friendly

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 3: EChO Friendly - Monica Gift was always a nympho. Her namesake a gift to all men. Drop dead gorgeous but playing both sides of the spectrum, she could be the quiet nerd or the slut all men craved. Her Jekyll and Hyde persona was what made her so desirable. Growing up far too fast the beautiful high school student meant to create an empire based on lust. Give guys what they wanted, putty in her hands. Barely legal, she had their attention long before. In more ways than one. "Who wants some? That many! Yesssss!"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

monica-gift-03-monica-lean.jpg

Third period Biology.

Ryan Quinones only had two classes with Monica Gift. This was their first one. He had already heard whispers of Monica showing her tits off in Dennis Holt’s History class. Hearing of that Ryan was afraid that the wildfire spreading of rumors might make Monica clam up and forgo the accepted dare. Taking a seat and reserving the one to his left for Monica in the second to back row he settled in nervously expecting the worst.

Monica finally entering the classroom was followed by two of the young men who witnessed her busty exhibition in Geography. She was talking with them and forming an understanding. Once they nodded, she left them, discovered her neighbor waving her in, and joined Ryan. She sure didn’t look mad. Not even stressed! Whew!

“That was fun.” She sighed grinning at Ryan. “Why do you look more nervous than I do? Stop that!”

“I heard. I just hope everyone keeps their mouth shut.” He groans. “Gossip is all. Inevitable I guess, I’m cool. Just looking out for my girl. I mean, my friend. You know what I mean.”

“You know they won’t. Guys gotta brag. I just told them to keep it quiet or I’ll never do that again. I think they want to see more of the girls.” Her shirt still unbuttoned she gave him a preview of his own. “Just like you do.” She flipped her tongue at him and covered her extraordinarily aroused nipples up.

He did indeed! Her confidence was reassuring his, therefore he realized he needed to stop being a worry wart and push her limits like she suggested. “I see one button still holding you together.” He points out as if scolding her.

“Oh, yeah!” Lowered chin she examines that pesky nuisance, “I did that to escape Holt’s eyes.” She quickly unbuttons her final button then shrugs while releasing her hold on the sides to allow skin to reveal from top to bottom. He could see side swell without obstruction. If Ryan could, so could the guy on her opposite side. Yup! Her lefty zeroed in with a jaw wide yet remained calm. “Happy now?”

“Fucking A!” He grinned from ear to ear.

“I’m going to try to leave it open all class. Keep me safe Ryan.”

“Always.”

The two students from earlier jump to get seats near her like before, one in behind Ryan, the other two seats over. This round, the ratio ended up with more boys than girls in the class. The six girls in the entire class other than Monica hoarded toward the front right. The brainy bitches’ corner as they were called. Monica was so not a brainy bitch. This left Monica sitting amongst twelve men surrounding her. All were staring her way with expectation now that those not in the loop had noticed her shirt unbuttoned. Silent but deadly, their eyes preyed upon her flesh without making a fuss. Between Ryan and the two from Holt’s class they motioned around to shut the hell up. Cooperation was in total agreement. The situation made her wet as hell.

A number of the boys had heard mumblings of her earlier adventure anyway so that gave them reason to be receptive without the index fingers of shut your mouth. The silent echo of lust was just as Monica Gift predicted. Although never acting out like this here in school she was well aware how often these guys checked her out and stripped her with their eyes. A reputation like hers was never really hidden, guys from out of town talked too. Nothing terribly damaging mind you even though she was pretty crazy. She was a closet crazy here in school though. Her acting ability kept many rumors at bay, disbelieving her to be as wild as some tended to allude to. Monica was a serious poker face most days. Sure, she found guys hot, sure she lusted over some of them. In her wicked mind it was just foreplay safety.

Most of these guys in class right now didn’t believe her earlier exhibition until this very second as their eyes remained ever observant and wildly curious. She noted their disbelief and as a reward pinched her nipples through her shirt’s fabric for them to see as an icebreaker. That caught their attention to the wide-open status of her shirt. Grins were vivid even as she kept a straight face rather than flirt. With a finger to her own lips, she recommended that they keep it quiet. Nods all around convinced her she might succeed once more. With a lengthy silence, teacher Dane Morrison began class. Fortunate for everyone Dane cherished his black board and chalk. On most days his back was turned for 50% of his classes duration unless they performed experiments like dissecting frogs or the like. Hands on then, and only then.

Monica began her arching spinal stretches that led to her fanning her shirt wide releasing both of her burdens in full glory, nipples signaling a chill of rapid-fire adrenalin. Safely making sure Morrison wasn’t turning around, or any of the six girls for that matter, Monica stretched even further back, chair creaking. Lifting her buxom beauties up one at a time she began a bodily juggling act that went over quite well. This led to pinching her nipples tightly and using her fingertips to raise her mounds as if hooked and on an upward wench. Fists were pumping at her bravado. Released, she squeezed her breasts together and jostled them about playfully. Leaving her shirt unbuttoned she closed up for a few minutes as Morrison turned around. To his eye there was nothing to see. Only a weak chair back that reacted to her swift recoil.

Ryan was in awe of her boldness. He hadn’t expected her to go this far. His dare was only three buttons undone and no bra. Now every guy in class was eying her exhibitionist notions. Trying their best not to look obvious was becoming ignorant, they goaded her to go even further. Morrison noticed eyes lured away from him but when following their gaze, he found only Monica leaning over her desktop and scratching at her calf. Nothing looked amiss even if her crushed together breasts were laying atop her desk.

The second Dane diverted his attention back to teaching Monica looked to her right grinning at Ryan. She knew his mind was blown by her extra credit behavior. Ryan sat there squinting, utilizing a hand motion to entice her to continue. The posse of boys cast him a unified thumbs up for taking the lead. Smirking, Monica sat up quickly while pulling her shirt off of her shoulders and rested the material over her biceps. Essentially, she was topless. The young men all reacted with motions of triumph over any noise or commentary that might draw attention to their show.

Before Morrison could turn, she covered back up and glares forward as if comprehending what the teacher was informing them of. Her acting ability was pure genius. Narrowing his eyes in thought Ryan then jots a note down on his notebook for Monica’s eyes only. Lifting it toward her she reads it to herself.

“I dare you to unfasten your jeans while your shirts almost off.”

Eyes sparkling with mischief she bites her lip and waits for the right moment to lean back and reveal her breasts in full frontal glory once again. Eying the teacher and those female students she moves her fingers to unsnap her jeans and tug her zipper south. In doing so her lower belly displayed golden flesh. Low riding white lace undies could be seen but only barely. Stretching out backwards, she caresses herself from her breasts down to her belly. Then, sliding her fingertips beneath the zipper line. Seeing Morrison act as if he was pivoting again, she sits forward and hides herself. Not once did she venture to button up.

The guys were a drooling mess. They wanted to see more just like Ryan wanted to see more. In total agreement even Monica wanted to show more. She was tingling like crazy between her legs. After a lengthy speech to his students about Ecosystem’s, Morrison returned to his chalkboard and broke down the various systems. As soon as he turned away Monica stretched backwards and again lowers her shirt to her forearms this time. Her breasts crushed together was a thing of beauty.

Amid her slouched posture Ryan scribbled another note showing it to her. “I dare you to pull your pants down past your pussy.” Guys leaning to read his note immediately assisted in appealing to her exhibitionist tendencies by using praying hands and mouthing please do it, a variation of that at least. After reading into their greedy eyes, it prompted her to pull herself together yet again to secure not being seen. Once attired loosely she raises a finger for everyone to wait. They were forced to endure Morrison’s ramblings while facing his students for another ten minutes. Finally, Monica had another opening.

With twelve sets of eyes on her she carefully lifts her butt from her seat with a faint creak and tugs her jeans and lace panties over her cheeks and down just below her pussy. She was freshly shaven except for a tiny triangle of pubic hair. Sitting back, she lowers her shirt over her forearms again. Gritting her teeth to finalize her limits she moves beyond them and removes her hands entirely from her shirt. 100% topless her fans were going insane. She witnessed three guys gripping their crotches they were in so much agony over her. Ryan sat shaking his head at her insanity. He wondered if she could go further. Scribbling a third note he aims it over at her hesitant eyes.

“I dare you to rub your clit to the count of ten.”

Rolling her eyes at the note she ran her fingers down her tummy, crossing borders, then amid her labia. Easing back upward by two inches her moistened fingertips teased her clit making her tremble. Ten swift massages she stops and pulls her shirt back on for safety. Still unbuttoned she merely hides herself. Her jeans remained lowered and concealed by her hands. An unexpected assist from the boy in front of her seat who remained clueless was broad in body weight, so he made for decent camouflage. Rather than stop at her rubbing she pursued longer still, with each escape of Dane’s attention that shirt drifted from her shoulders at least but gave everyone a good look at her full-frontal exposure. Fingers not only massaged her glistening clitoris, but her fingertips also graduated and sank within her vulva. On occasion she removed her fingers and shared in their juicy gloss. She even flicked her fingers at both Ryan and a couple boys to her left showering them with her affection. It was hell not to laugh, hell not to moan. Ryan didn’t even need to write more notes, Monica had her own ideas. Tennis shoes quietly kicked off she worked at bringing her jeans down to her ankles then carefully eased her socked feet from the pant legs and underwear.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.