Monica Gift - Cover

Monica Gift

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 2: Free Agent

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 2: Free Agent - Monica Gift was always a nympho. Her namesake a gift to all men. Drop dead gorgeous but playing both sides of the spectrum, she could be the quiet nerd or the slut all men craved. Her Jekyll and Hyde persona was what made her so desirable. Growing up far too fast the beautiful high school student meant to create an empire based on lust. Give guys what they wanted, putty in her hands. Barely legal, she had their attention long before. In more ways than one. "Who wants some? That many! Yesssss!"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

monica-gift-02-monica-spread.jpg

Early to rise. Much like morning wood!

Monica Gift left home on her way to school. Each day she walked the seven blocks there and seven back. She loved the exercise, and it gave her time to think. Now more so than ever. Since the events of last Friday, she had altered her perception of what she wanted. Her thrill-seeking attitude was gnawing at all the right places to do all the wrong things. Her exhibitionist wiles were always on the radar for a chance to attract attention. Sex an even stronger allure at the risk of getting into trouble. Without the risk there certainly wasn’t satisfaction. Which is why she often met boys, or even older men over the last few years from outside of Summersby, Florida.

Hooking up there in town mostly christened as many public places as those who fucked her were willing to go. The problem there was that most of those were after dark. She wanted to upgrade and perform in broad daylight. Now that she had crossed into 18 Monica felt as if guys might be more receptive to that idea. Getting caught with an 18-year-old was far different than if she were a year or two younger. Nobody wanted slapped with a sex with a minor charge brought against them. While in her mind they worried too much it was a fact. In the end she didn’t want her folks to know either.

Sure, she took deeper, darker risks by bringing guys into her own home, her own bed, any chance she could as long as her parents were out of town. A few times she even defied that obstacle by bringing guys through her bedroom window and challenging them to fuck her with her parents asleep in the next room over. Bitch was crazy! Oh, neighbors were aware of her antics, not one spoke up. That alone encouraged her to do more and more. She knew she was insanely hot and that her voyeurs were definitely approving of her porn star deeds. Abundantly clear as of last Friday when she revealed that she knew of the Quinones family and friends watching her for years. Suspect, sure, she had to know they were beating off to her. Knowledge now confirmed on both sides’ things would certainly escalate. There was no reason to play dumb any longer.

Today, her neighbor Ryan had noted her departure from home and waited just long enough to not look obvious. He drove his recently purchased beater with a heater from his backyard parking spot and came out through his alley way right in front of Monica.

He hadn’t seen her since the wee morning hours of their Friday pizza delivery, after he and his two friends were treated to her body, including her sweet young cunt. Watching her slumber that morning he could not stop thinking about her. Yet, something in Ryan prevented further contact. Between schoolwork, Monica’s parents around, his own dad, and his pizza delivery job he kept scarce the following two days. Not to mention his unwarranted guilt over taking her so easily in her own living room. He and his friends. Not that she put up any real fight he just knew it wasn’t what she had intended to happen. His ego and years of crushing on her got the best of him and now his nerves were paying for it.

He had adored Monica for the last few years but had never chanced getting too close. Even though she had a nerdy side to her she was drop dead gorgeous. Not to mention she kept to herself mostly unless she had a guy over. She had very few local friends, yet nobody teased her or put her down for it. Instead, Monica chose the out of towners to play and socialize with. Even though Ryan and Monica only shared two classes he always noticed her in the hall or over lunch. Always by herself or when approached by guys played it off as not interested. How was that possible, the girl was a slut. Guys would get close to her then back off for some reason. She would never let anyone know her well, even though her reputation for older guys was known. Concerning the Summersby High School, only one guy that Ryan was aware of had ever fucked her. Although in reality it had been two. Her first panicked after taking her virginity at age 15. Too much blood made him queasy. She never dated him again. The second guy moved away shortly after an in the park, in the dark rendezvous. Since those two she warded off all locals. That was about to change.

Tooting his car horn at her he nodded with his window rolled down, “Hey Stranger. Want a ride to school?” Monica held her books to her chest while walking toward him.

“Hey Ryan. No. It’s beautiful out. I’ll walk.”

He idles his car as she steps closer. His heart sank suddenly, “Are you mad at me for what happened last week?”

“Not at all. I took the risk letting you guys’ in. I told you I knew you three watched me through my bedroom window dozens of times. If I didn’t like teasing, you guys I would never have let you inside. For the record though, I didn’t intend to have sex with you guys. I’m not saying I regret it, I don’t.” She chuckled, “I fucking worship sex. If anything, up until last night I just kept my sex life outside of town. I felt safer because of my parents. They know too many people in Summersby. Heck, surrounding towns too. I suppose I just get lucky, after getting lucky. Nobody has ever told my mom and dad. By the way, thank your dad for not ratting me out. You too for that matter.”

“I’d never turn on you Monica. Sorry about my dad creeping on you. I guess me and the guys did too. But come on, you’re too freaking hot to not watch. I love seeing guys get rough with you. Oh, your BJ talents are awesome too.”

“Aww! Yeah, I am pretty good at deepthroating. No tonsils I can take almost all guys to their ball sack.” She laughed. “I fucking love sucking dick. I can do it for hours.”

“Ready when you are.” He tried his hand at flirting.

“Maybe! After Friday I did think about you guys more. Don’t make plans though, I like spontaneity.”

“Wait! The teasing went further than you wanted. You said so yourself.”

“Don’t get me wrong I love sex. I just hadn’t planned on having any that night. It was me testing myself to see if I could tease you up close in person. Watching me all of these years you were at a distance. Well, except when you brought that chair over to stand on.”

“Right. I know I loved it.”

“I could tell.” She flattered him with a palm to his forehead, “You are a good kisser by the way.”

“Thanks. I’ve wanted to kiss you for like forever. Among other things obviously.”

“Well, you finally succeeded. So did Holden and Shane. I’m shocked you’re not jealous of them.” She sticks her tongue out at him.

“I don’t own you. I just hope you still like teasing us after that stunt.”

“Oh, I’ll never stop teasing. Just keep in mind to ask next time if you want more than that. And no means no., Okay?”

“That’s fine.”

“Geez Quinones, I’m joking. No means yes dummy!”

“We’re going to be late for first bell. Sure, you don’t want a lift?” Fidgeting she agrees and shuffles around to the passenger side and hops in beside him.

“So, what makes you like showing off your body so much?” He had to know as he drove.

She smirks, almost a frown at how naive he was acting, “Come on Ryan, I’m a slut. I get off on guys like you watching and wanting me. Online guys I love playing shy then giving in to nudity. It’s hilarious that they think I’m so shy. I just like to decide how far I take things. I’m always open to suggestion though.” Winking at him Ryan swerved a bit in traffic.

“I get that. I think it’s safe to say I would love more.” He nervously chuckles trying to be suave. “So, why do you only chase after guys from out of town? Older guys even. I know for a fact you’ve slept with at least one thirty-year-old guy.”

“Only one?” She chuckled, “Try seven. Older guys don’t get all weepy and beg to see me every day. Not only that but they take out their fantasies on me. I like it rough sometimes. I had my first thirty-year-old when I was fifteen. Don’t judge me, I’m a whore. Ryan? I like this having someone to talk to. I don’t really have a confidante. I know you like me but let’s just keep it friends with benefits. Can you agree to that? I’m so not against more from you Ryan. Just don’t rush me. I love my freedom in every way. Now, if you guys are still interested in helping me explore some exhibitionism now and then to keep me out of trouble, I’m definitely up for that.”

“Hell yeah! Anything you want we will back you up. I have an idea if you want to hear it.”

“All ears.” She beams.

“You should let us dare you. It can be a fun game if planned well.”

“Dare me? To do things? Maybe.” Her curiosity was piqued. “But why plan? Be impulsive, it’s sexier that way.”

“Can I ask you another question?”

“Sure. Just ask anything, I won’t not answer you.”

“How far do you want to go?”

“Until my nerves tell me to stop. I’ve always been open to sex in public places, but most guys are too shy in the daylight. Of course, the whole age thing I guess I can’t fault them. I am becoming more and more fearless though. The only thing is I can’t get into trouble. My parents, well my mom would kill me. Dad? He’s a little more open minded. I’m glad they give me lots of space. They’re so social it’s unreal. Community service. Country club. Work events. You name it.”

“Too bad there’s a dress code at school. I bet you look awesome in a dress.”

“I know I do.” She giggles, “I don’t think dresses are outlawed in school. Only the really short ones maybe. Which I own. Although, I have seen a few girls get away with miniskirts, just not often. Same for cleavage. I think they do it to see if they can get away with it. Obviously, they do, it’s just a few weeks in between showing off.”

“Want a dare right this minute?” He darts his gaze back and forth from the street as he nears the school zone.

“Let’s hear it.”

He eyes her buttoned up blouse of off colored white. The cloth was a thicker cotton blend that looked like sweater material only much thinner that clung to her like her own skin. The hem of her shirt was waist high. If she stretched hard enough her belly button would pop into view. Beneath the material he could see her black bra faintly. The cloth was just thick enough to not be totally transparent.

“I dare you to take your bra off and go without it all day. Top three buttons unbuttoned.”

“No problem on losing the bra. Of course, my nipples will shred this shirt. In case you haven’t noticed my boobs are monstrous. They would bounce every move I make.”

“I thought you liked guys seeing you.”

“I do. Teachers and faculty not so much. I mean some of them know my parents, that’s why I seldom do much in Summersby. I get stared at by them already, so I know they undress me, but I have to watch my back.” She mulls it over a bit more, “Of course, I am 18 now so it’s not such a big issue anymore. I’ve considered stepping things up here at school. It does get tiring only dealing with guys out of town when we have so many hot guys here. Besides, sooner or later my parents will discover how much I get away with.”

“You know they want you. Every guy in town does.” He chuckles turning into the parking lot of the school. “You’ve just given everyone an impression that you’re too good for them.”

“Of course, they do. You’re right! Fine! I’ll tease them. Let’s compromise. No bra until lunch time. I have all female teachers after lunch. Deal?”

“Bra stays in my car.” He winks.

“Promise to give it back after lunch?” She eyes him as he pulls into a parking space. “Not saturated in cum?”

He huffs, “No.”

She narrows her eyes while smirking, “I won’t be getting this bra back until after school. Will I?”

“I might keep it. Or I might let Holden auction it off.” He attempted swagger, watching as she unbuttons her shirt to remove it without little regard to the students walking by. Nobody really looked at first. Leaning forward slightly she reaches behind her to unclasp the bra. Removing it she tosses it at him before getting dressed and buttoning back up. The show was beautiful. Now students were noticing, missing the shirt and bra off both, but did catch her unbuttoned with wide open cleavage as she buttoned back up.

“Yep!” He eyes her chest, “Nip missiles are a go. I can even see your areolas. That shirt is thinner than it looks.”

Eying the ladies with a chin compressed against her sternum Monica sighs at the release, “Free at last.”

“You buttoned all the way up. We need cleavage.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.