Monica Gift - Cover

Monica Gift

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 13: Daddy Longlegs

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 13: Daddy Longlegs - Monica Gift was always a nympho. Her namesake a gift to all men. Drop dead gorgeous but playing both sides of the spectrum, she could be the quiet nerd or the slut all men craved. Her Jekyll and Hyde persona was what made her so desirable. Growing up far too fast the beautiful high school student meant to create an empire based on lust. Give guys what they wanted, putty in her hands. Barely legal, she had their attention long before. In more ways than one. "Who wants some? That many! Yesssss!"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

29873-13-daddy-1.jpg

“Morning my beautiful daughter.”

Monica Gift stepped into the kitchen on this lovely Monday morning, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. Shocked at seeing her father Aaron still at home which hardly ever happened, but again he was the CEO of his own software company, so he was privileged. Wearing only his pajama pants at that and showing off a fairly chiseled upper body physique. While not a fitness junkie by any means he still did daily pushups and sit-ups. Normally he was off to work before the birds sang, let alone the coocoo clock. What gives?

“Hey daddy! Why are you still here?”

“I felt like taking a much-needed day off. Your mother’s gone already. She refused to take a day off with me.” Thank God!

“So, unlike you. I think the last day you had off was Christmas.”

“New Years! Party time of the year! But who’s counting. You look nice.”

It dawned on her what she was wearing. She had massive cleavage going on over a powder blue top. No bra left her nipples wide awake this early in the morning. Vibrantly! Her white skirt was tight and probably just short enough to radically break the school’s dress code. The times they were a changin’! Now that Monica was expanding her territory into Summersby rather than only out of town adventures she fully intended to discover what she could get away with at school and around town. It was a no-brainer that she was lusted over even by teachers. After last week she knew at least one faculty member willing to let her be herself. Well, so far! Knowledge was power!

“Thank you, Daddy.” She feigned a blush moving around him to open the fridge for a bottled water. Kept in the crisper at the bottom as she bent over her father eyed her backside before realizing his stupidity. Shamed he gnashed his teeth and turns away to look out a window in their back yard. He had no idea why he needed to feel the way he currently was after what she had been acting like over the last six or seven days. Her teasing him in the shower, her skimpy bikini while sunbathing, even pushing her limits around her mother was bold as all get out. At his age and enjoying a youthful outlook toward women behind Charlotte’s back he wondered why it bothered him now. This was his baby, he had changed her diapers, fed her, bathed her, actually played Barbies with her as a child. Those days were cherished but long gone.

“Why is the hammock so far over?” He asked. Monica bulged her eyes as she unscrewed the cap on her bottle to take a sip. If he only knew what she had done on that hammock just two days ago.

“Did you move it when you mowed last?”

He rubbed the back of his neck, “Maybe. Hell, I don’t know. Your school lets you dress like that?”

“Like what?”

“That skirt is pretty short.”

“Oh! I thought you meant my shirt being so low cut.” She nervously chuckled. “Other girls are getting away with it.” Not true but she intended to start a trend that would challenge her hood ornament classmates now that they knew her capabilities. The day she stripped and masturbated on Principal Janson’s car hood went over exceptionally well. Guys and girls alike worshipped her now for being so crazy. Hot helped!

“That too.” He turned to face her with a frown but found himself rubbing his chin and staring at her bulbous mounds. “Nice choker!” She wore a crosshatch style black choker that looked subtle and alluring.

“Thanks! Nobody has ever said a word. Should I go change?” She was protectively improvising. Even if he demanded it, she would stash her outfit in her book bag and change at school.

“Naaa! You look great. Just being a dad.”

“Best Daddy ever.” She blew him a kiss.

“Awww! Give your old man a hug.” He held his arms out expecting her to resist. Nope! Smiling warmly Monica eased into her father’s awaiting embrace and hugged him tightly. He returned the favor with an even stronger unwilling to release her grip. Her chest crushing against his hairy chest felt incredible. Eyes flaring even Monica liked the fuzzy tickling he supplied.

“I love you sweetheart.” He maintained the hug. Strangely Aaron realized that her nipples were cutting into his abs and opted to savor the taboo of sensations. “This is nice! We rarely ever show our love for one another.”

She too realized her nipples were too attentive. They were extremely sensitive to make matters worse. Eyes bulging at the sensations she felt his erection pushing out toward her belly. Her thoughts in a pleasant panic mode she patted his back. As yummy as he felt she really didn’t have the time to explore their odd fondness factor. She could taunt him later; it wasn’t like she never saw the guy.

“I need to get to school. I love you too, daddy.” Peeling away he resorted to holding onto her shoulders a bit longer to look down at her.

“You’re looking more and more like your mother every day.”

“Awww! Don’t tell mom, but I’m cuter.”

“That you are.” He could not resist looking at her nipples, “Oh, by the way. The other night you were making an awful lot of noises. Everything, okay?” She knew he meant the night Ryan Quinones stayed in her room and fucked her silly. Only daring her to go to sleep prevented further sound barrier breaks.

“Don’t make me give you the gory details.” She blushed. “Toy Story!” Woody was strong and Buzz was forceful! Woohoo!

“We were all young once. Your mom and I just had a good laugh.”

Her eyes danced and panicked at the same time. Hearing this meant they likely heard her many other times over the years when she snuck grown men into her room behind their backs. Guys twice her age or older who should have known better. She was that convincing that they took the risk of jailtime. Finally, she lowered her gaze to his tented-out pajamas. Pointing down at it she frowned and delicately pinched his waistband tugging it out then releasing it rather than look down at his erection. OH, SNAP!

“Still young, I think. I need to get to school Daddy. You take care of that.”

“Noticed that did you?”

“Hard to miss!” She shyly grinned. “Think of me!”

“Sorry.” He felt awkward.

“Don’t be.” Wink! Wink! “Our secret.”

“Hell! Your mom sees me with wood all the time.”

“It’s not like I’ve never noticed daddy. Just like I know you look at me. Like I said it’s our secret. You know I’m not shy! I can act like it but I’m sooo not. Beat off Buddy!”

“I bet the boys go crazy when you dress like that.”

“Of course! That’s what I want.” She jiggled her tits risking escape. “And so do you!” Razzz!

“Just don’t make me a Grampa yet. Wait until your thirty.”

“Birth control. No worries!”

“Whew! Yeah, I forgot your mom got you on that shot.”

“I love that we can talk about anything daddy.”

“Me too. We need to talk more often.”

“You’re the one that never stays home. I feel like I see you guys once a month.”

“Business with pleasure. Comes with the jobs. How else could we afford to buy you nice clothes.”

“Speaking of. I need a new wardrobe. I’m growing up too fast.” She points at her chest devilishly. “As you’ve been drooling over.”

“Must need new bras. I don’t see any under that top.”

“Saving you money! I like my freedom.”

“I can see that. So, what is it you need then?” He didn’t want her to leave yet.

“Sexy clothes. All kinds of naughty. Micro bikinis!” She batted her eyelashes then chuckled, “Just clothes. I’m joking.”

“Uh huh! Hey, whatever you want. You could always skip school today and go shopping.”

Monica stopped cold in her retreat toward the back door, twisting in step to consider it. She did need new clothes but what she wanted was more than her dad’s heart could handle.

“You seriously want me to skip school? Like I said earlier ... BEST DAD EVER!”

“Up to you Sweetheart. I’m feeling generous.”

She frowned eying his still functioning woody, “Only if you go take care of that before we leave. Our secret.” He reacted by pinching the front of his pajama bottoms, tugging them out in front to examine his erection. Now she wished she had snooped.

She in turn held a playful hand over her eyes trying not to laugh, “I didn’t need to witness that.” Not that she wanted to look away, she was just playing it safe.

“I thought we could talk about anything.” He smirked.

“Seriously? That’s not talking, daddy.”

“No. But it does give us something to talk about later.”

“How about this? I’ll go to school until lunch time. You can pick me up in front of the school and I’ll skip the remainder of the day. You can take me shopping, I’ll even let you pick an outfit.”

“Fair enough. I’ll go rub one off and shower up. See you at what? 11:30?”

“Noon. Love you, Daddy! Don’t go blind.” Laughing she rushed out the back door and hurried to meet up with Ryan behind his garage. The boy was waiting in his car and halted his text to her now that she appeared.

“I was beginning to wonder.” Ryan raised a brow as Monica opened the car door and climbed in.

“My dad stayed home today. Extremely awkward morning. He questioned my clothing. Among other things.” Nip and nip! She pinched both.

“Ouch! Well, you must have won the battle if you’re still dressed sexy.”

“He’s a pervert. He knows I’m wilder than I appear most days.”

“Wonder how he would react if he knew the new you?”

“I’m not really worried about dad. New me? New old me!” She laughed, “It’s mom that would beat me to death. My dad likes looking me over.”

“Crazy. Should I dare you before we leave?” Ryan huffed fighting laughter.

“You can. But you might never see me again.” She rolled her eyes. “He might keep me home from school.”

“We have about ten minutes to kill.”

Monica eyed him with a hesitant smirk, “Oh, Ryan! Why do you want me to risk things at home? You know they heard us the other night. Well, me at least. Daddy made the comment but didn’t dig too deep into it.”

“Easy enough. Just say you used a vibrator.”

“Already told him I had my toys out. I didn’t want to get into too much. He was sporting wood as it was.”

“Wow! I never knew your dad was like that.”

“I’m a daddy’s girl. He would probably defend me no matter what I did. By the way, I’m leaving school early. He’s taking me shopping for clothes.”

“Really! There’s another dare in there somewhere.”

“Oh, I’m sure there is. What’s your dare?” She shakes her head giggling. “I can never say no to my master.”

“First DARE! Go back inside and tease your dad into jerking off in front of you.”

“Ryan?” She played the shock card then grinned, “He’s, my dad.”

“So, you’re chicken?”

“You know I’m not; I like cocks too much! Kuh CAWWWK!” Turrets in the moment! Too funny!

“I leave in ten minutes. Hurry up!”

Groaning she left her bag and ran across her yard to her house. Entering the back door quietly she crept through the house toward his bedroom. There was grumbling in the air, just not from his bedroom. Her eyes bulged. The grunting was coming from her bedroom.

“Oh, hell.”

She contemplated easing toward her room to peek around the corner of her threshold. Caving to her desire to catch him she made the necessary steps. There stood Aaron holding a pair of Monica’s dirty underwear up to his nose as his fist pumped his eight-inch erection. She paused to watch, partially stunned by the sight of his inhaling her scent. Finally, she knew she had little time to waste. She boldly entered her room behind him and went to her dresser. She picked up a tube of lip gloss and sighed loudly.

“I forgot my lip gloss.”

Aaron turns shocked by her unexpected return. He swiftly hid her panties behind his back. There were zero excuses for him being in her room with his pajamas down to his calves.

“Awkward, huh!” He huffed trying to remain calm.

“Only for you. You can finish what you started. You know that I’m not offended. Just remember when I do something bad you don’t get mad at me.”

“I’ll keep that in mind.” He lightly stroked himself in front of her.

Impatient, Monica used her right hand to usher him onward. She was in a hurry. “Finish up. My ride is waiting.”

“You sure?”

“Jerk it Daddy.” His mind raced as fast as his hand did. Stepping closer to him she looked up at his towering presence and forgot to blink, going for the doe like gaze guys loved. Three minutes later he squirted a stream of cum toward Monica. She jumped away to prevent ruining her clothes and pointed at him evilly, “Give me those!” She snatched her panties away and used them to wipe up his milky nut weeping from his urethra. Hands on she shook her head. “Clean my room Mister.” He nearly fell over from the intensity. Taking the wet underwear up to his nose she had to laugh at his flinch. “Afraid to wear your jizz?”

“Unreal!”

“See you at Noon, Daddy Longlegs! Well, Longleg!” She flicked his crown with a nail and took her leave. Aaron Gift stood speechless, breathless, and paranoid. Being busted was easier than he ever imagined.


29873-13-monica-master.jpg

Returning to Ryan’s car Monica hopped inside laughing and turned to face him in her seat. Knees bunched tightly together she denied him a morning peek at paradise. Eyes sparkling, she left him to speak first. “Well?” Ryan was eager to hear.

“I caught him in my room sniffing my panties and let him jack off in front of me. I made him promise never to get mad when I do something bad.”

“That just came in handy.”

“I think so.” She felt powerful suddenly then giggled palming his arm. “Came in handy! Why yes, he did cum in hand. I stood closer to him than you and I right now and looked him in the eye. These eyes not that eye. That might have got me into trouble. Anyways, he shot his load and if I hadn’t jumped out of his way, I’d be wearing him. End of story, let’s go!” She faced forward knees to the dash and looked toward her house biting a nail. What a fun way to start your morning.

Backing his car out into the alley he began to drive, Ryan looking at her once rolling forward. “Second Dare!”

“I’m listening.”

“When you go shopping. Fashion show. Take him into your changing room while you change.”

“I can do that. Can I request something?”

He turned left onto the side street at the end of the alley. “Sure.”

“Please don’t dare me to fuck my father. That’s a bit much.”

“What happened to I’ll do ANYTHING?”

“Did I say that?” She shook her head rolling her eyes. “Guess, I did!”

“Pretty much! Maybe not in so many words but you do want pushed more and more.”

“I don’t mind minor things like him doing what he did, or him seeing me naked, but sex is another story. That could potentially destroy my family. I mean mom struggles to make their marriage work as it is. Which is why up until recently kept most of my dates out of town where they couldn’t know what I was doing.”

“Yet you used to sneak guys into your room every couple of weeks. How is that keeping it out of town? Oh, yeah! The guys weren’t from Summersby. Anyway, just having a wall between you and your parents was risky. I recall one night you had your light on and bedroom door open while some old dude was hitting you hard. I was terrified your parents would get up and look in. You are the luckiest whore around.”

“My parents were plastered that night. I remember it well. Dean Collier, he was 44, I think. I met him at an out-of-town football game. Well, online first then we went to that game. He fucked me under the bleachers before he brought me back home. During the game! Just as risky when I was sixteen. I figured if he was brave, I could be too.”

“Insane! Anyways, let’s see how your shopping trip goes. Buy some revealing clothes.”

“That’s my idea. Sexier the better.”

“I’m not promising I won’t dare you to do more with your dad.”

“UGH! I hate you, Ryan Quinones.”

“No, you don’t.” He chuckles. “I think you’re finally falling for me.”

Frowning she hisses, “Not even! You’re right though, I don’t. I knew I could trust you after all the times you watched me without ratting me out. I could have been the talk of the school. Now that I think about it, you’re also right about being the luckiest whore around. Those secrets you kept, my neighbors kept, has made what I do in school and around town of late seem brand new to everyone. I love feeling like a virgin again.” He knew he had her around his finger. She knew she had him the very same way. With her plans to skip classes later and her dad picking her up she kept things normal. No more dares until tomorrow around Summersby High! At worst a few peeks up her skirt to keep the natives interested. Sucked the tip of her pen a lot! Dicks were hard, that was the important thing.


Noon came along quickly.

Aaron Gift pulled his Grand Cherokee out front of the school’s circle drive. He waited for seven minutes until Monica sprinted toward him, her breasts bouncing madly. She hadn’t even realized her disadvantage of having no bra, areolas teasing the horizon.

Opening the passenger door, she slid in, her skirt casually riding high as she sat.

“Hi, Daddy. Feeling better?”

“I really shouldn’t have done that.” He sighs shaking his head, “I feel horrible.”

“Don’t feel bad I encouraged you. I love you, Daddy. What you did was needed. I swear to you that mom will never know unless you tell her. I’m not naïve Daddy. I see you checking me out all the time. Even before the day in the shower when I flashed you and pressed my titties into the shower door. Did I apologize for that? No! I won’t either.”

“Yeah? Still makes me feel like a bad dad.”

She reached her hand over and patted his right leg, fingers grazing his already reintroduced erection. “Looks like you need to rub another one off. Save it for later Daddy Longlegs!” Razz! He was often called that because of his height, without referencing his penis length. “Now let’s go use those credit cards.” Lowering his sunglasses, he put the Cherokee in gear with a devious smirk.

“Buying your silence.”

“Why didn’t I think of that?”

Their banter over the next thirty plus miles made them both feel at ease. Reaching a large shopping mall in a town of roughly 100,000 people, they parked facing outward for an easier exit, and headed in arm in arm.

“This is so nice.” He realized something. “It’s been ages since we spent quality time together.”

“Daddy? Can I tell you something?”

“Of course, you can. After this morning I think it’s safe to say you could tell me anything and survive the experience.”

“I want to buy clothing that shows off lots of skin. There’s a few boys I’m trying to get the attention of.” She giggled in thought knowing she essentially meant every guy out there.

“Oh, yeah? Like how much skin?”

“More than I’m showing off with what I’m wearing now.” She grinned expecting a scrutinizing glare.

“That cleavage is ready to fall out as it is. Are you ever going to hide those nipple slips?” He looks down her shirt then at eyes of people in the food court they were passing through. Guys were staring, women wondered if he were a sexual predator. Monica did look young for a man his age. Even worse there was a man there that Monica had given a blowjob to two years ago. Security guard now he recognized her immediately. Seeing her with a distinguished looking guy he swallowed dryly and followed them at a distance. Eye contact with Monica she knew who he was as well. Which led to her hiking her skirt up in back enough to show her thigh gap. Mall Cop Dennis Murray had to laugh.

“Why? Only you object!”

“I actually don’t!” He chuckled! “All I can say is welcome to adulthood.”

“Thanks!” Hands were swaying between them. She made it look as if her father was a hot date. He did not seem to mind. “I want more spaghetti strap blouses with cleavage like this, slightly lower cut. Skirts shorter than this one. String bikini maybe. This being Florida I’d guess those will be easy to find.”

“Might as well go naked.”

“Would if I could.” She hugged his arm snickering. “Don’t tempt me.”

“Wow! What happened to my innocent daughter?”

“I grew up.”

“You realize this kind of talk isn’t helping me keep Hardware down.” He looked away gritting his teeth at the discomfort behind his tight cargo shorts.

“Hardware? Ohhhhhhhhhhhh! Cute!” She laughed hysterically. “Software guy working with hardware.”

“Yeah! Him.”

“Don’t be ashamed of that daddy. Like I said I’m fine with it. If you ever feel the need to jerk off in front of me again, I won’t turn away. Just understand me for what I’m becoming.”

“What exactly are you becoming?” He creased his brow! “I know it’s not a lesbian because you said boys.”

“Hahaha! No, not a lesbian. I love boys’ way too much. I guess you could say I love teasing.”

He nodded reluctantly, “You are certainly good at that.”

“Awww! Thanks, Daddy. I think so too. I practice all the time.”

“Dare I ask how far you’ve gone teasing?”

She bit her lower lip looking directly up into his eyes, “Here’s where you can’t get mad at me. Okay?”

“Just don’t get pregnant. Hit me while the iron is hot.”

“I won’t. We went through that this morning.”

“Finish what you were going to say.”

“Let’s just say I like being seen naked.”

“By whom?”

“By pretty much everybody.”

“You’re going to get arrested someday.”

“I’ll call you first. For bail.” She giggles.

“Maybe we should turn around and go home.” He stopped them in their tracks, “I might need the money for that bail here soon.”

Tugging against his retreat she laughed. “Nooooooooooooo!”

He gave in quickly and yanked her into a hug rubbing her back, “Blood of my blood. I’ve always got your back, Sweetheart.”

“Thank you, daddy.” She smiled as her eyes flared up at his erection twitching up against her tummy, “Heeee’s back.” While it felt incredible, she meant Dennis Murray trying to look busy at a sunglass hut in one of the aisles like an island. “Ooo! I need sunglasses.” Bold ass bitch lured her father to that island and right up next to Dennis. He was blown away by her nerve. While Aaron searched the styles for himself, Monica slyly reached her hand over and palmed the rent-a-cop’s inseam. He was sweating. She held her hand there rubbing it as she tried on a pair with pink rims. Turning to face Aaron but maintaining her touch over Dennis she asked. “Are these me Daddy?” Dad? Shit! Dennis stepped back. Nope! Not taking any further risks. He had to move on before he was busted. Monica played it off like a Oscar winner. Her cop a feel of a cop was over.

“Hot pink always looks good on you. Want those?” Nodding he paid for them and a nice pair of dark shades with not real frame for himself. Purchased and bagged they moved on. “Pick a store. Let’s get this over with.”

She led him deeper into the interior and located a store that sold swimwear. Pilfering about racks she discovered a lime green micro style bikini. Illegal to wear in public but not legal to sell. “This style would look good on me, don’t you think?” She lifted the sections up for his approval.

“Three eye patches held together by dental floss. Only $60.00.”

“You can sniff them after I wear it.” She teased.

“Dear God!” He pinched the bridge of his nose blushing, “What have I done?”

She found another bikini similar in style only white, “How about this one?”

“See through when wet.” He predicted. “Nothing to hide behind even dry so why not.”

“Yay!”

“Yeah, yay!” He groaned, “I’m still grasping these changes. Give me time to digest this.” She giggled and lifted her body up to stand on tiptoe to kiss him on the cheek. He bought both bikinis.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.