Monica Gift - Cover

Monica Gift

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 12: MURPHY’S LAWn

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 12: MURPHY’S LAWn - Monica Gift was always a nympho. Her namesake a gift to all men. Drop dead gorgeous but playing both sides of the spectrum, she could be the quiet nerd or the slut all men craved. Her Jekyll and Hyde persona was what made her so desirable. Growing up far too fast the beautiful high school student meant to create an empire based on lust. Give guys what they wanted, putty in her hands. Barely legal, she had their attention long before. In more ways than one. "Who wants some? That many! Yesssss!"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

29873-12-monica-hammock.jpg

Charlie Wessel lived on the opposite side of Monica Gift’s house. They knew each other only through her parents and the occasional paths crossed. At his age Charlie had been left alone in the world. His wife Sidney had passed away last year. They had no children, so he was all alone in the world. Retired early, he chose to spend much of his days fishing or taking care of his garden. As a hobby he built and sold birdhouses in his front yard.

Like many of the surrounding neighbors he had seen luscious young Monica walking nude inside her home more often than not. He kept that fact to himself instead of telling her parents. Stirring up trouble was never his intent. What harm was it anyway he thought, nothing like a free spirit to spice up the boredom although technically she was more of a freak spirit. Besides, he was a man and all he had going for him was 20/20 vision these days. Knowing he had very little options in dating or for that matter meeting any new eligible women his age about the area he needed all of the inspiration he could rally. Fortunate for him, this Sunday, Charlie was caught off guard in the best possible way.

He had gone fishing early in the AM and had zero bites all morning. Now at 11:30 his belly was rumbling so he called the fish bassholes and packed up his gear. Giving up he headed home and parked his older model 1990 Ford pickup truck behind his house like nearly everyone with alley access to their garages. On his way indoors he happened to look out the window of his garage and spotted a sight he had to stop cold and take in.

Laying out on her parent’s aluminum supported hammock was Monica Leann Gift in all of her oiled-up glory. No bikini. No clothing period. Only sunglasses but even they were atop her head to avoid squirrely tan lines around her eyes. With a flimsy wire fence between yards, he knew he could easily just invade her space for a better look. Music playing it was likely she hadn’t even heard his garage door go up then back down. If anything, he worried more about other neighbors seeing him get too close. Poles and tacklebox rested along a wall out of the way he lingered at that window for protection. In his isolation only Brock Quinones or one of his son’s might catch a glimpse of him spying. Ten minutes of sweating in his hotbox complicated by the smell of fishy water he shrugged off his insecurity. “I better rinse out this minnow bucket or the stench is going to be hell in here with the heat.”

Opening his regular door to the front of his garage Charles shuffled about his yard. Casting the nasty water and what few minnows he had left out into the grass for his local birds he went to his house to utilize a hose to spray the metal bucket out. Noisy enough he wondered if Monica could hear it over some rock n roll tune from the 80’s. Whitesnake to be precise. Dropping his minnow bucket by accident then nearly tripping over it created an even louder metallic bang. Gnashing his teeth, he glanced back toward Monica. Music lowered he saw the beauty fluttering her fingers at him.

“Hi, Charlie.” BUSTED! “Catch anything today?” Charlie kept his cool and stepped closer to that worthless fence acting as if he hadn’t noticed her loss of attire.

“Nope! Fish were being stubborn today. Gave up and came on home for some lunch. Looks like I’m having better luck here at home. Caught me a mermaid by the looks of it.” He grinned at her sitting up on her elbows to blatantly share her amazing 36D titties. “Howdy, Monica. Beautiful day for a tan.”

“I know. The sun feels delicious.” So was she he thought. Dirty old man!

He casually stepped a little further toward the fence, she only ten feet from it. Reacting to her impossible to see nudity he smirked. “Well, now! What have we here?”

“I don’t want tan lines. Does it bother you?”

“Only if your folks are home.”

“Are they ever home? They went boating on the lake with friends. I got bored indoors so I decided to catch some UV while I can.”

“Pretty bold of you to lay out like that. Nosey neighbors and all.”

“Like you?” She giggles. “We all know they’ve all seen me naked. I feel safe because none of you have ever ratted me out. So, this is my namesake to you.” Gift!

“I suppose so. Like always, I won’t say anything. I was young once. Live a little.”

“I couldn’t agree more. I love to be naked. It feels so awesome.” She then batted her lashes at him with a devilish grin, “Especially when I get noticed.”

He chuckled over her teasing and tipped his ball cap back slightly, “I sure noticed.”

“Yay me! Let’s be honest, Charlie. Like I just pointed out, all of our neighbors have noticed me one time or another. I leave the lights and currents open every Friday. Not one of you has ratted me out to my parents. You know what that tells me?”

“What’s that?”

“That you’re all dirty old men.” She laughed while turning her body onto her side to let him see her 36D’s shift slightly in their perky state. One propped elbow lifting her for his visual appetite was enough.

“Maybe! I guess I don’t put much thought into it. I just keep to myself.”

“Well just so you know Charlie. I see your eyes checking out my tits. You don’t need to be shy about it. Stare all you want. In a few minutes I might play with my toy if you want to watch. Feel free!” He rubbed the back of his neck at the prospect of her generous offer. He then glanced around at the other homes and wondered if anyone might scrutinize him for even chatting with this adorable playmate. Would they even care? It wasn’t like he was a rapist. At his age most old guys had a perverted side to them, he especially with no mate. Chin stubble scratched he debated his options.

“Brock and Ryan are both at work, Kyle at college. Kramer might be in his garage but, he hasn’t opened the garage door yet. I know he and his friend Owen usually work on their vintage cars from dawn until dusk. Sometimes they have other friends over to help. To be honest I hope they do.”

“Looking for trouble today, huh?”

“Every day.” She giggled, caressing her fingernail around her left areola, exciting her nipple into joining the party.

“My! my! How old are you these days?”

“Sixteen.” She lied, “I’m teasing! I just turned eighteen a few weeks back. I’m legal.”

“Good to hear! Is taunting all of us old farts really that much fun? Half of us probably can’t get it up these days.” Charlie hissed.

“Oh, I bet you all still have life in those pants. Go change then come back out and watch me masturbate with my toy.” She showed him a monster ten-inch dildo hidden behind her. That bad boy was as thick as her arm. “Pleeeeeeeease?”

“Criminy! Where did you get a whopper like that? Do not tell me that belongs to your mom.” She made a queer expression and shook her head, telling him it was a gift from a secret admirer. Not far off, one of her out of town lovers brought it to her when she was fifteen. Stashed away well, her parents didn’t even know of its existence. Sucking on it with a beguiling grin he fell for it hook, line, and sinker. “I must be out of my mind. Give me a minute.”

“Yay!!” She expelled in an almost childlike manner. She knew placing six inches out of ten down her throat would win him over. Bitch be crazy!

29873-12-monica-dildo.jpg

As Charlie headed indoors Monica laid back resting her toy beside her and continued her tan. Ten minutes faded away when she heard an automatic garage door open across the alley from her house. She lowered her glasses to see Cecil Kramer and Owen Falcone drinking beers with two other buddies. They didn’t notice her right away until one of their friends pointed her out. Waving at them without reluctance she settled back to see what might inevitably happen.

Their vantage point might not have had enough access to readily see her nudity. She decided to crawl out of the hammock and sift through a bag she brought out with her which rested beside the piper hammock. It was impossible for them not to notice her nudity now. She had even bent over with her ass facing directly at them. Her petite lower half offered them a lovely view of her clam shaped pussy and kissable pucker. A body as fine as hers she knew they were drooling and most likely making perverted conversation amongst one another.

From her bag she retrieved a large bottle of baby oil and a second toy, this one a seven-inch life like rubber dildo. Both dildos were veiny bastards with thick realistic heads. She then turned to face them waving it for the four men to see. Cupping her right breast with one hand she dances in step playfully. The bounce drew faint whistles. She could tell Kramer was uneasy about it. After a moment to let it sink in Monica returned to lay back atop her hammock. Her offer was open. The rest was up to them.

The issue with Kramer and Owen resided in the fact that both men were friends with her parents and had seen her grow up since age 8. For ten years now they watched her blossom into this eager young beauty. Hell, it was almost a guarantee they had witnessed her sneaking older men into her home while her parents were either gone or asleep. Bold fuckers followed young pussy willing to put out into dangerous situations, but not one of them were ever busted. These neighbors were like her bodyguards in a sick train of thought. With nobody ever telling her parents of her mischief she just kept on doing it. Today, this was payback for their silence.

Respect for her parents made this complicated scenario awkward. By telling them now, all of them knew it would incriminate them as perverts. Friendships would end, the family unit disrupted without repair. Crying over spilled semen was long gone. Here and now Kramer and Owen’s friends were less inclined to worry about her parentage. They wanted to see this young lady up close and personal. At their ages every opportunity counted.

Before long they rebelled against their better judgment, as well as Kramer’s advice. The drinking buddies stepped away from Kramer and Owen to venture over to get a better look at Monica. Both brothers reluctantly followed. Kramer especially knew he might need to defend the girl. As if she wanted to be defended. Hot, horny, and eager to please, Monica Gift was ready for anything.

“Monica Leann! What the Hades are you doing?” Kramer grumbled.

“I plan on masturbating out here in this joyous sunshine. Don’t be naïve Kramer. We all know you’ve seen me naked through my windows.” As well as up against her garage at age seventeen. She recalled her lover at the time 45-year-old Bruce Lightner from Grainger, Florida sixty miles away telling her to put on a show for him. That led to fucking her right in the middle of the alley under a pole light. Good times!

“Yeah, but you out here like this is nothing but trouble.”

“Only if you guys get fresh. Hint! Hint!” She wiggled in her hammock, seductively rolling onto her belly and laying her chin on her folded arms. “We both know you’re not going to call my parents. So, just settle down Old Timer.” His buddies offer a variety of pleasurable comments about that tight little ass which she intentionally lifted for their inspection. Her head was swooning at each and every praise. She even let them rub her tushy and giggled until one of them hauled off and slapped her ass cheek. EEEEK! LOLOLOLOL!

“While you’re back there tenderizing me.” More terrorizing! “Who wants to oil me up?” The two recognized but never introduced to friends definitely volunteered after taunting her with chilled beer bottles. Owen Falcone opted to join them. Kramer was more hesitant until Monica whispered sweetly with a pouty expression. “Rub me Kramer. All of me.”

“You have three fellas right there. I’ll just go tinker on my car.”

One of his friends Elvis chuckled, “He’s going to jerk off in private.”

“Kramer don’t leave me.” Monica squealed at Elvis tipping his bottleneck toward her butt pucker but not penetrated. It was merely a good laugh at her good-natured attitude. “I might need you to hold me back.”

“Don’t you mean them?”

“No! I don’t want them to hold back.” She laughed at that bottleneck teasing her anal rim. “Hey! That’s not a bottle opener.” Wiggle! Wiggle!

Shaking his head Kramer returned to the hammock and swatted Elvis on the arm. “She’s not even old enough to drink you dummy.”

The other buddy Dave had already dominated that squirt bottle and was showering her with baby oil from head to toe. Extra on the ass cheeks and crevice spillway.

He and Elvis immediately went to work glossing her perfect little body. Her butt being so loveable since they arrived was a quick focal point. Bottles on the ground they began kneading her cheeks for long playful minutes. Monica sighs loudly.

“Such strong hands. Really dig in I’m sore all over. Don’t let me burn Boys.” Owen had quickly made her legs and thighs his home. As his fingers brushed against her pussy the all-watching hawk Kramer growled at him, “Knock that off!”

Monica immediately changes his tune, “He can rub my pussy. I’m fine with it, Mister Kramer.” Looking back over her shoulder at Owen she added a shrill, “Meow!” Everyone had a good chuckle, sadly even Kramer. Short-lived on his part but still amusing.

“Yeah! She’s fine with it. Stop being a wuss. Get over here and feel how wet this pussy is.” Just lightly touching it she misted on his fingertips. “That’s not baby oil Buddy!” Kramer merely frowned and aimed for a guilt trip as Owen teased her with an intrusive pinky up between her labia.

Feeling sad for Cecil Monica opened up, “It’s just a massage Kramer. I’m not fucking anyone but Bucky and Bigfoot here.” Her seven-inch dildo in hand is raised to wag in the air for all to see. “This is Bucky.” A reach around for the ten-inch she growled like a bear, “This one is Bigfoot.”

“Chill out, Buddy. She’s cool with us pawing her up.” Elvis weighed a palm in the air to relax Cecil. “I’m sure Monica here will let us know if we get too aggressive.”

“Probably not!” She laughed and licked Bucky along its fake foreskin. Owen had already dipped fingers inside her, delicately easing them out and in again for five or six insertions. “Owen has the right idea. That feels really good.” Reversing his hand to face upward he palmed her twat and used the two middle fingers to sloppily fuck her vagina. “Yessss! More of that!” Dave in response dipped those same two fingers in her anus and joined Owen in a dueling DP hand job. “FUCK YES! LOVE IT!” Kramer felt defeated and peered around for prying thighs, eyes. She sucked on Bucky while letting them defile her holes. Climaxing over their deep assaults she had a rash of three orgasms. Shaking like a leaf as the gents removed their weary knuckles and took a drink of their beers, she rolled over to face them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.