Monica Gift - Cover

Monica Gift

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 11: GIFTHOaRSE

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 11: GIFTHOaRSE - Monica Gift was always a nympho. Her namesake a gift to all men. Drop dead gorgeous but playing both sides of the spectrum, she could be the quiet nerd or the slut all men craved. Her Jekyll and Hyde persona was what made her so desirable. Growing up far too fast the beautiful high school student meant to create an empire based on lust. Give guys what they wanted, putty in her hands. Barely legal, she had their attention long before. In more ways than one. "Who wants some? That many! Yesssss!"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

29873-11-monica-artistic-pose.jpg

The luxurious home of Duncan Packhouse. Rich punk, fitness trainer, and current dominant God! Master of cereMOANies!

Vitamin supplements provided in muscle milk form Duncan hissed at his deflating scrotum beneath Monica’s prodding chin. All around Monica Leann Gift, pizza whore extraordinaire, Duncan’s Man Cavers stood up and began to unbuckle, dropping their trousers before sitting down to stroke their already existing erections. There was certainly no shyness in the crowd.

Lowering his gaze to look directly into her eyes D.P. made a dark suggestion. “Let up, Guzzler Girl. Don’t you have something more to do?” Quaking at his expressionless intensity she nodded without blinking and slowly relieved her throat of one hell of a big cock. Taking her time, she watched Duncan’s eyelids flutter at the sensitivity she was inflicting in her talented retreat. At the tip she sucked it with the intention of vacuuming out his shaft of every last droplet. Nice try! Duncan knew he had more in his refueling station. Snapping his fingers and pointing at his buddies and cousin she pouted for dramatic purpose. Without her lips escaping too soon Duncan sidestepped and utilized his penis as if a leash, Monica refusing to release his tip until she was ready. Walking at a slow shuffled she crawled on her knees right along with his pace, teeth grazing his crown with each step he took. “Vicious!” Enough! He leaned over to snatch up her long brown hair and forcefully make her stand. She took his cock with her as long as she could.

On her feet Duncan manhandled her, twisting her in step to face her toward the group, while pulling her body backwards into his chest. His left hand encompassed her throat with a vice like grip to accompany an informed whisper to her ear. Right hand reaching around to slap her breast with stinging result he asked a valid question.

“I wonder what the best way for everyone here to get off at once is?” Her eyes fluttered at the pressure around her throat. Recalling past lovers, most of them much older and very experienced, she could not think of one who was this strong, this direct. The sensation was like nothing her senses had known nor felt before. For a brief moment she considered that maybe he was the one who she needed to let control her destiny. No! Ryan was a good ally, a good friend. He needed her to get him to man up and be the potential she saw in him. The thrill of both experiences made her wetter than ever. Slam Dunc! “What makes you think you can just waltz into my house like that and interrupt our game?” He growled.

“I didn’t know you would get upset over it.” She breathlessly released, “I just wanted to know if I could do this. Being naked among strangers.” Nice bluff! Duncan surmised differently. She was too into being the whore she was hiding away.

“Nobody here is upset. We just don’t think it should be our job to get ourselves off. DO YOU?”

Her face turning red under his roughness she whimpered, “Ryan did dare me to get all of you off. He didn’t specify how.”

“Exactly.” He studied her reaction, “I think you like how my hand feels around that pretty little neck. Don’t you?”

“YES!” She erupted with a thunderous whimper, juices immediately trickling down her inner thighs. Lifting Monica by her throat, her toes left the carpet. Like a rag doll he walked her toward the sofa his buddies waited for her on. Standing over his friends he utilized his strength to hoist her an inch higher into the air, her face caught between red and turning blue from lack of proper oxygen. Again, Dunc lowered in closer to exhale into her ear. “Those are some rock-hard cocks down there. Purple means royalty! Don’t you agree?”

“YES!” Monica sniffled lightly catching her breath trying to act afraid when really all she wanted was to be thrown to the wolves.

“Don’t you think you should replace their hands with yours?”

Her eyelids fluttered as she paused to consider her answer. Body shaking madly, she lowered her own hand down to touch her clit. The electricity of the situation multiplied her own desires a hundred-fold.

“YES!”

Duncan realized her decision to take advantage of the situation. Within his grip she was going to get herself off first. With a puffed lower lip toward his friends, he let her. Puppeteer in the hoUSE! Daring to lift her even higher off the floor at arm’s length she went into full theatrics. Strain great but it made her mind crazy, her hormonal urges screaming to attack. The longer she was suspended without air the faster she rubbed that clit. Duncan smirked at his boys then moving his slapping hand between her legs from behind. Doubling fingers he slid them up her juicy vulva, the planted his thumb right up her anus. The added pressure brought her to a muffled scream and a shower of climax that doused the carpet below. In Duncan’s eyes it was worth breaking out his carpet shampooer and finding a bimbo from his gym to clean the rug. “AGAIN!”

Monica’s finger friction intensified due to her meaty voyeurs growing attentiveness as she moaned like a hoarse banshee. Colby Smyth scooting forward reached out and unified two more fingers up inside her alongside Duncan’s double dig as she stimulated her clit. With four big fingers ripping her cunt wider and probing it only took two minutes for her to cum. Four points on the score board! Accompanied by a shrill scream, lightly muffled by Duncan’s grip, a gusher coated Colby’s palm, the excess trickling back onto Duncan’s knuckles. This was the most incredible orgasm she had ever had. It was a remarkable sight to see. FUCK YES! Her mind was begging for more.

Duncan eyed his carpet distastefully, although planning a bimbo maid service. “You stained my carpet.” In her body’s convulsive state, she danced about in her suspended captivity. Hands escaping her holes Duncan lowered Monica Leann and brought her weak twitching limbs into a kneel. Duncan crouched with her his grip on her throat persisting, his opposite hand palming her scalp and locking her head into a guided trajectory. Nudged forward to land in front of Colby, now joined by Jerome Stabler, Duncan made one more whispered expectation. “I’m going to release you now. You’re going to become ravenous, aren’t you? AREN’T YOU!” She nodded with obvious readiness to get going, exhaling a spitting hiss of, “God, yes!”

“Get these bastards off. NOTHING STOPS YOU!”

As his fingers loosened up Monica lunged toward Colby and Jerome. Her hands first wrap around Jerome’s eight-inch python. With both sets of fingers engulfing his girth she began stroking it, offered spit from her lips moistening it for lubrication. Not satisfied by its assistance she released one hand to dip up inside her pussy for her own juices to amplify the pleasure. Three trips for saturation she viciously throttled that shaft and shared an expression of dedicated appetite. Colby felt a bit cheated, but it was far from over.

All around her the other men mumbled about her talents. As Jerome enjoyed his hand job the televised football game ended badly. Bets waged were unwise and bitterness arose. Fantasy foosball next time a few winners chastised the losing bets. Even amidst ridicule Monica ignored them and stormed the field. Best fan ever!

As she worked Jerome with vigorous play, she eyed Colby waiting impatiently. She removed one hand from Jerome and made the journey over to replace Colby’s own friction. Two hand jobs at once were another first for her. HA! First in ten! Out of town gangbangs always challenged her ambidexterity. Equal opportunity deployer! Now Mister Smyth was a happy cLamper.

Above them Duncan’s cell pinged receiving a text from Ryan Quinones, Monica’s pizza partner and posing Master. Reading it Duncan told Ryan that she had just gotten herself off and was now working on the others. Two hand jobs at once. A short video taken to prove his sincerity Duncan bluffed Ryan into feeling secure that she was in good hands, well, giving good hands.

From his car Ryan thought quickly and fired a text back. He had mentioned to Monica he would dare her tonight. She was ready long before he ever brought it up. “I DARE her to let all of you titty fuck her.”

With an impressed nod Duncan leaned over his friends to show her the text. Her eyes trembled yet she immediately let go of Colby and hoisted herself forward to shroud Jerome’s cock with her crushed 36D breasts. She proceeded to coax Jerome with yearning eyes to thrust his hips upward between her mounds of voluptuous flesh. With each thrust his crown tapped her lowered chin. She was a knockout.

Monica rejoiced inside at the sensations. After a moment more she moved over to Colby for a repeat to get his sample of tenderness. Five minutes of knee shuffling later she concluded that particular sofa with Cousin Rudy. He had busted a nut all over her knuckles. Molding her tongue over his drooling foreskin she slurped her way to the tip and tasted it with her tongue directly from the nuzzle nozzle for effect. The taste of minty jizz made her insatiable. From one sofa to the next she resumed her hand jobs and titty fucking. Nut after nut she licked them dry. A rebel Tyrell Brinks rubbed his cum all over her face as if to torment her. She surprised him by smiling smugly and forcing her expression into his smothering palm. HELL, FUCKING, YES!

Duncan had captured her actions with his cell and texted them over to Ryan. Along with the words. “Got her first facial of the night.” If you could call it that. In response Ryan sat amazed after watching the short video. Nearing his next delivery, he replied back with his final dare of two.

“I DARE her to lay back on your coffee table, legs wide, so that each of you can stick your dick inside her. No fucking. Just for the feeling of it.” Ryan was so naive. They intended to fuck the holy hell out of pretty Miss GIFThoarse here. She intended to let them.

With a Referee style whistle of fingers to his lips, Duncan raised his cell, “You guys are going to love this one.” Before showing it to Monica he rounded the room letting all of his friends read it first. As he readied to show Monica, Ryan adds another segment to be read and processed, “Penetration videos.”

With a favorable nod Duncan showed her the original message. Her jaw dropped for effect, and she blushed, “Oh, shit!” Duncan rolled his eyes at her.

“Stop playing us Pizza Slut! I’m not stupid. You want all of us to hit those holes with a vengeance.” Fanning herself dramatically to their laughter she slowly stood up and nervously fluttered her hands. Ignoring Duncan’s prediction of her she kept his fact to herself and played it with naivety. “It’s only once. It’s only once. But six times. I can do this. Dammit Ryan.” The others were sensing her bluff as well.

With a loud sigh she looked behind her then sat down on the coffee table to get comfy. Deep breath held she fell back on the edge of the table and separated her legs lifting them into the air and held her ankles.

“Just once.” She re-enforced their intentions and razzed them with a defiant flip of her tongue. “More if I like it.” Yeah, she was ready to admit it. She just worried what Ryan might think if he calculated her true intentions. He might feel used.

The group stood up as one to tower all around her without any confirmation of agreeability. They were all drooling at her inviting pink hole. This welcoming party made her whimper with a hurry the fuck up expression. Every dick there was huge. Her heart raced as Mark Kearns swatted her hands aside to take over the gripping honors of her ankles, guiding her legs even wider. In doing so her upper body was pinned down on the table by gravity.

“Damn, Fellas! Look at that pussy breath. Wider. Narrower. Wider. Narrower. That’s a thing of beauty.” Mark ranted a bit her muscle control uncanny. “That thing wants to suck us all up inside. Whirlpool!” Juices trickling! Mark then closed the gap by lowering his hips to prepare for penetration. His crown toyed between her labia as if brushing it aside then glided his tantalizing beast upward over her swollen clitoris. With each pass her eyes closed and swiftly reopened. The sensations were storming her ability to resist.

Faint whimpers expel from her lips as he carefully pushed his cock through the opened doorway to her soul. Monica’s eyes rolled white, receding upward behind her lashes then back with a fearless demand as his crown crossed over her g-spot. As soon as he entered her with a sampled indulgence, he slammed in all the way, balls deep and stopping there to hover above her. “FUCK! That felt good. You like that Pepperoni, Pizza Sauce?” Squirt! No words just panting with a keep it going Big Tipper mentality.

Mark’s ego soared glaring up at Tyrell and Colby, then to Jerome and Rudy. Finally, over his shoulder at Duncan recording his penetration from behind.

“Sure, you want me to only do this once?” Mark winked at Monica.

“Yes.” She trembles almost hesitantly. “FUCK NO! But yes!” Solely for Ryan. Grrrr!

“Okay, then.” He grumbled and slowly pulled out. Her body tensing up upon his popping retreat. That head was huge! Once fully out of her he tapped his crown on her clit three times to hear a shrill whimper with each impact. Juices shot out in all directions around his impact crater.

Ankles are passed off to Cousin Rudy who had nurtured his erection back to full strength after nutting earlier. He eyed her expression as his dick primed up to her hole awaiting entry. She had begun to offer glints of yearning. This made Rudy all the more ready. A slow sensual penetration Rudy slowly entered her cunt as Duncan used his cell to record its vanishing point. As Rudy hoisted himself over her he lowered his eyes to mere inches from hers. Brow to brow! Breath to breath.

“Your pussy feels freaking awesome.” He exhaled a whisper.

Her hands reaching up to hold both sides of his face she tenderly replied, “Your dick feels awesome. Thank you.” Encouraged to evade that greedy twat by the others Rudy backed away.

Monica blew her bangs from her eyes as Colby moved in, lining up his own beefy crown for entry. A forceful penetration, Monica tightened up, her legs free at last to caress Colby’s hips. He managed to lay on top of her and reach in between bodies to squeeze her breasts all at once. She warmly huffs into his ear, “Dammit! Dammit! Dammit!” Colby chuckled and opted to kiss her throat. Arching her neck Monica gave him room to enjoy himself. Wanting to thrust again Colby backed out and started to when Jerome patted his leg.

29873-11-giftttt.jpg

“Others here, Bro.”

Growling over defeat Colby peeled himself off of her and made way for Jerome. The muscular giant snapped up her ankles again and pressed her legs back to make Monica strain to hold them behind her head. Her face turned beet red in the process. A rare informality Monica realized that she had never had full on sex with a black man before. Goosebumps spread across her flesh and welcomed the newness.

“Hold that pose, Extra Cheese!” Jerome encouraged as he fed her pussy with a massive veiny cock, his girth thick and menacing.

“OOOOH, FUCCCCCCCCK!” She cringed with an echoed vibrato. “That ripped me wide.”

“Take it!” He comforted her. Heck yes, she would. Her resistance to admit her true desires due to Duncan recording her for Ryan were waning. Hurting Ryan or showing him her true ambitions were nearing a sideline foul. No! Not yet! After a lengthy pressurized settle, he backed out slowly, her pussy rippling pink interior minora upon his departure. Duncan recorded every move.

Finally, Big boy Tyrell Brinks stepped up to the thirty-centimeter line. With a glare of intimidation, he chose a new tactic and hiked his legs up and over her thighs, his back to her as he straddled her lap, her legs pinned behind him. Dipping his fingers up inside her pussy to produce drenched digits he first showed them off, fingertips literally spilling droplets. “Look how wet this pussy is.” A flyby slosh show sprinkled his buddies.

More daring than the others Tyrell slapped Monica’s pussy hard, a cascade following to waterfall to the carpet. After she screamed with exhilaration, he brought his fingers back in and sank three up inside her vagina. Duncan recorded a ferocious hammering effect that sent her brain into overdrive. Her shrill ranks of, “YESYESYESYESYES” without separation or relent he gave the greedy cunt a massive orgasm. Her body convulsing heavily, he had no sympathy and reproduced that scene, this time adding a fourth finger. Monica lost all sanity, tugging at her hair, eyes white as if possessed. DEAR GOD, YES! SQUIRT! SQUIRT! TSUNAMI! SLAP! SLAP! TIDAL WAVE!

Lifting off he stood and turned around to surf the high SeIZE. As soon as his beefy cock entered her, she reared forward to grasp his shirt with a haunted look in her eye. Tyrell was by far the biggest cock there. They chuckled at her reaction.

“Christ!” She whined, looking up at him with a pleading gaze.

“Not even all the way in, White Girl.” He prided himself. She began to breath heavily as he entered deeper. Her hands reached up to hold his profile with a dramatic chaotic gaze. Then, he filled her balls deep. Her mind detonated.

“SONUVABITCH!” She squealed clawing at his shoulders. “FUUUUUUUUUUCK MEEEEEEEEE!”

“Little girl likes my cock.” Tyrell boasted, Duncan examined her expression, then Tyrell’s in his controlling grin. Feverishly, she nodded and held on for dear life, her whimpers succulent and childlike. “Sorry! Pizza Boy! I’m hitting this cunt.”

“I don’t think she wants you to pull out Ty.” Duncan chuckled then turned the cell to record his speech. “Hate to tell you Quinones, but your girlfriend here wants this. Live with it, Man.” Back on Tyrell.

Tyrell eased her back down onto the table and kissed her on the lips. Quaking as he gently withdrew his cock from within her, Monica Leann mumbled incoherently with fear of denial. “Nonononononono.” With a tempered yet shrill much louder version of, “Nooooooooooo!” from her lips, Tyrell chuckled and slammed back up inside her a second time. Her shriek was heard around the room. With a traumatized look she for some inexplicable reason teared up. The questioned look was not easy to decipher. Was it due to his overstepping the set boundary? Couldn’t be! Or did she like it way too much? Duncan captured her reaction and decided on whistling for Tyrell to stop. Nodding with a disappointing stare, Tyrell crept out in a web of her built up climactic juices.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.