Monica Gift - Cover

Monica Gift

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 10: Fourth Quarter

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 10: Fourth Quarter - Monica Gift was always a nympho. Her namesake a gift to all men. Drop dead gorgeous but playing both sides of the spectrum, she could be the quiet nerd or the slut all men craved. Her Jekyll and Hyde persona was what made her so desirable. Growing up far too fast the beautiful high school student meant to create an empire based on lust. Give guys what they wanted, putty in her hands. Barely legal, she had their attention long before. In more ways than one. "Who wants some? That many! Yesssss!"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

monica-knees.jpg

Holden Reese had no more than put his vehicle in park when a certain drop dead gorgeous brunette pizza pawn prepared to jump from one car to another without even getting dressed. She had the door open and bailed to greet Ryan Quinones between cars, excited over a delivery that ended up going beyond expectations. In her bubbly persona’s loss of reason, she even left her bikini behind. Her former driver had to bring it to her and toss it into Ryan’s car amid her report, knowing that she wouldn’t slow down long enough to put it on. Bye Cya! Loitering next to his passenger side window the butt ass naked beauty didn’t care who saw her. Holden held back just long enough to watch her ass shake from side to side and recall eating that pie only eight minutes ago.

“OH, MY GOD! Ryan, I just got ate out by a girl.” Monica Leann Gift jumped up and down in step with excitement, her large breasts swirling about in a dizzying display. Although tense Ryan chuckled looking over his shoulder. Unwelcomed attention from the parlor diners in a lengthy stretch of window seats would likely cost him his job. Still, she was less than fifteen feet from the patrons, so it wasn’t impossible. Dead center of the entry point at that. Luckily, no one was going in or out at the moment. At least with his hands full he had enough to block anyone from seeing too much.

“Slow down before you get whiplash.” She could barely wait for him to load up a stack of four pizzas and more hot wings. Once he stood up, she leaped at Ryan hugging him tightly chest bruising his own pecs at how snug her embrace was. Nice! “Missed you too!” He sighed yet still looked at Holden as a warning. If he would stop looking at her ass, he might be helpful. Especially if his boss or right-hand dough maker spotted them, the kitchen with an open concept left them wide open to be observed. Not only that but all it would take is one onlooking customer with a child to create a scene he wasn’t prepared to explain.

Rubbing her back he hated to lose the embrace of the hottest girl in Summersby but decided it had to be done, “Get into my car before someone starts bitching. Ron or Mario would put a quick end to our fun.”

Stepping back, she planted her hands on her hips with a dry expression on her face, “I thought you were teaching me to take more risks.” As if she needed taught. “No! If anyone sees me just tell them, you know me from school and got caught off guard by my streaking. I’ll take the blame.” Now that her parents were learning what their daughter was capable of, well, not to this extreme, but close enough.

Holden stepped to their side blocking her view from the windows, “Little Billy and Baby Jasmine in booth 5.” Made up names, no idea who they really were. “Both pointing! Stop being stubborn and listen to us.”

Growling she let Holden open Ryan’s passenger side door as Ryan eases back to mask her getting into Ryan’s front seat. Slouching low she awaited Ryan to shut the door. Before he could join her Holden had to show him the video of Monica and Lisa. That took forever in Monica’s eyes. Still, she bit her lip begging for Ryan’s reaction. “I hate deceiving the guys but if I told them every single detail of my life, they might not bother with me. I know I’m easy but every guy I’ve been with has been from out of town and older. Now that I’m finally eighteen there’s no reason to hide my slutty side here in town. I’ve avoided nasty rumors for three years now, so the thrill is growing. I feel like I’m a virgin again.” She giggled watching Ryan’s eyes bulge. “I bet he likes Lisa. She is as hot as I am. Hurry up Ryan, I want to deliver your order and tease more guys. Hopefully guys!” Finally, Ryan had sense enough to avoid Holden any further and hopped into his beater beside Monica.

“Ate out like a champ.” He chuckled. “Blonde is freaking built.”

She squeals and kicks about excitably, “I knew you’d like her. You should have been there. Lisa gave me an orgasm better than anybody ever has. So hot!”

As she fanned herself Ryan put his car in reverse and backed out. In drive again he hit the streets. Out of sight she sat up straight and put her seatbelt on between her monster breasts. Teasing her nipples as inspiration of things to come she stared at Ryan while nibbling her lower lip. He was getting off on her escapades she could tell.

“That blond was pretty sexy. Holden said she was married though. Guy was huge.”

“Michael’s a sweetheart. I licked his dick right beside Lisa.”

Ryan smirked over that fact, “Bragging now! For somebody who doesn’t want too much up-close contact you’re sure getting in there.” Oh, she wanted it all! As said, letting him know everything would ruin the fun. She wanted the guys to believe they were breaking her out of her turtle shell. Truth be told that shell was transparent and paper thin at best. Possibly thinner!

“I know. I just got so turned on that I couldn’t help myself. I even tasted Michael’s cum when I kissed Lisa.”

“Nice!” Ryan nodded, impressed by Holden’s status report, now her admission, “Let’s see how you do on my delivery. This one should really test your growth.”

“I can’t wait.”

“I know this guy. He graduated like five years ago. I remember him when my brother Kyle used to take me to wrestling meets. This guy is a bodybuilder too. Duncan Packhouse is his name. The dude’s a legend. Holden’s sister Stacy used to date him. He said she used to brag about this guy’s python sized cock. Stacy used to tell people that steroids never shrunk the Dunk.” He chuckled.

“Yikes!” Monica’s eyes flare at the thought as if spooked. Touching herself in the darkness of the car she was ready for a meaty beast. Dunk better be a Hunk! Chunk in the Trunk! Four fingers delving into her cunt as she watched Ryan, she fantasized about what might be heading her way. Hit the gas dang it!

“I told my boss Ron that I needed to stop by my house before coming back. That should give you an extra fifteen to twenty minutes to do your thing.”

“Yay! More playtime for me.” She danced in her seat, fingers pressing deeper inside her to maintain a feel of something large and in charge. Seeing Ryan wincing and sniffing the air he shot a glance her way. “What?” Fingers left her twat so that she could lift her arm and catch a whiff of herself. “Hot sauce! Not a very attractive perfume, huh!”

“You’re spicy enough as it is.”

“Hold on!” Monica unbuckled her seatbelt, twisting to move up onto her knees enabling her to stretch over her seat and reach for her jean shorts. She checked her cell really fast then used a tiny perfume bottle to freshen up. All the while Ryan rubbed her soft bare bottom which lingered next to his shoulder, wet cheeks led him to realize just how horny she was.

“Michael spread hot wing sauce on my nipples.” She resisted an immediate retreat to let him enjoy himself. “I used a wet wipe Holden’s mom left in her glovebox, but it didn’t help a whole lot. I’m shocked you didn’t notice it when I hugged you.”

“Almost there.” He voluntarily lowered his praising hand back to the steering wheel. “Think you should put your bikini back on?”

“Can I challenge myself to deliver the pizzas naked this time? I want to impress you Master.” She sat back down winking at him. Master again! While it had a fun ring to it he knew it was just a game they played. Fuck it! He decided to run with his authority.

“In that case there’s no disobedience. If you even so much as ask me to not do something that shit is over and done with.”

“I won’t disobey you Ryan, I swear!” She just hoped he would push her hard so that she could be herself and not step out of character. Monica Gift wanted manhandled without help coming to her aid. If this Duncan really was a bad boy, she wanted him to destroy her. “Trust me!” She went so far as to ditch her shoes and socks this time. That silly tennis cap promoting Vagiano’s Pizza was her limit.

“I guess we’ll see.” He sighed with a hiss. Reaching the address, Monica was wowed by the expensive looking estate, “I can see it in your face. Yeah, Packhouse has money. His parents are big time real estate people. I’m pretty sure they bought this for him.” Parking behind a number of cars in his circle drive Ryan jumped out and obtained his pizza warmers from the back seat. He then walked around his car as Monica stepped out to stretch dramatically.

“Here! You carry half.” He handed Monica a warmer. She held it in front of her and literally planted her bulging breasts right on top for a stunning view of melons. “The football game should be reaching halftime shortly. They were on the second quarter when we were at the parlor. I don’t know who’s here besides Duncan. This many cars I’d say seven or eight.”

“More the merrier.” She wiggled along the sidewalk beside him in her bare feet. “To test me, right?” To help destroy her! “God, I hope there’s like twenty guys in there hung like anacondas.” Wishful thinking!

They didn’t even have to ring a doorbell. The interior door opened up to reveal a tall thin man in his 20’s. His jaw dropped instantly at Monica’s poised tits. Before even opening the door he yelled out, “GUYS? YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS.” Monica bit her lip with anticipation flaring her eyes at Ryan trying to appear nervous. Not even a tad! Ryan did put on his best bravado face. Unlike Monica he was nervous regardless.

A herd of seven men raced upstairs, their footfalls were like thunder. Duncan himself stepped beside the man who met them at the door and eased him back. Duncan was a freshly shaved bald man with a thin goatee on his chin. His height was a towering 6 foot 5 inches with a mountainous 300 pounds of solid rock muscle in a black muscle shirt and grey trunks. Monica instantly checked out that reputation, lowering her eyes to his crotch. A long, thick indentation dangled down his right thigh that certainly confirmed what Holden’s sister Stacy Reese had bragged about. Ryan could hear Monica wheeze at the sight. Once Ryan dared to look for himself, he nearly panicked for her.

Opening the door Duncan stepped out. Leaving the others inside to horde the storm door for a look at her extra toppings draped that pizza box, they could barely see her for his mass.

“Aren’t you the baby brother of that squirrel Kyle Quinones?” Duncan narrowed his eyes with a grunt. It was obvious that he was aiming for intimidation as much as he was trying to get Monica to notice him. She was easily biting at the chance to inhale that serpent in hiding with her eyes. Luckily, Ryan was drawn to the man’s face in responding.

monica-deepthroat.jpg

“Hey! You remembered me. Yep! Kyle’s my big bro. Awesome memory, man.”

“He still booking it in college?”

“Yeah! He’s in town at least once a month. I’ll tell him you said hi.”

“Who’s your naked friend?” She saw his dick rising under his trunks.

“I’m Monica. Here’s your pizza.” She swiftly encouraged him to take it so that he could see her entire body. Tree trunk still lifting his trunks. Stepping back behind Ryan but remaining in sight she shook her tits at him with an index finger to her lips in hopes he remained silent. Choking herself with a yearning expression so that he had a pretty good idea what she wanted, Duncan held the pizzas and saw her knuckled her cunt right in front of him. Unaware of her actions Ryan swallowed dryly then passed over his pizza and Hot Wings. Abandoning Monica’s performance Duncan motioned the thin man who announced their arrival to take the orders. This left him to stand outside unencumbered. He had paid by credit card so there was no monetary exchange.

“So, what exactly is going on here? Not that I’m complaining.” He sized her up from head to toe. This made Monica twirl in step so that Duncan and the others could see every inch of her. Ryan now checking out her attempt at teasing smirked and sucked up his inner master.

“My beautiful assistant here is being challenged by me. Master over slave.” Duncan rolled his eyes. No way was this dweeb any master. Now Dunk, he had what it took. Time to play along!

After finishing her spin Monica faced them and hopped in step to make her boobs dance, “I’m your halftime show.”

Duncan rubbed his goatee and puffed his lower lip, “No shit.”

Ryan cleared his throat knowing he had to show strength or look puny, “She’s an exhibitionist. I let her tag along for kicks. Master decided it was time that she stepped it up.” In response she greedily stepped up to press her body directly into Duncan’s, her tits and palms caressing his abdomen and chest. She trembled at just how chiseled Dunk was. Go away Ryan! Even Ryan sensed her request while watching her fawn over the bodybuilder. Unheard of course, he stood his ground needing to be certain she would be safe. Dammit! Go away Ryan!

Duncan shook his head looking down at her yearning gaze then broke from her eyes to glance at Ryan with a smirk. “Well alright! Want to come on in? Game’s still going.” Ryan took one step up and pressed himself into her backside. Okay! You can stay as long as I remain a sandwich she thought. Don’t turn Hunky Dunky! Ugggh!

Opening his front door, the minions scattered to let them enter. Monica was greeted with eagerness while waved in by Duncan who let her pass. He then cut off Ryan to stand behind her, his mass blocking Ryan’s view of her. Hands rising Dunk gripped Monica’s neckline and escorted her in on her toes, his grip lifting her that much off of the carpet. “GOD YES!” she whimpered and allowed him to face his buddies up close. Each of them introduced themselves and squeezed a tit before quickly backing off due to Ryan following Duncan in and closing the door. Released by Duncan, he nudged her toward his friends and turned to face Ryan. Slithering through them giggling Monica playfully waved and wagged her tongue and pointed at her cunt. They got the right idea.

“Game’s downstairs. Show her the cave Tyrell.” Duncan nodded to his African America friend, not quite as buff but getting there. Tyrell Brinks was also a tall man, basketball player tall at 6’6. Clean shaven and zero hair on top. Right this way, Baby! Hand on her shoulder he motioned her toward a staircase. Duncan holding back a bit kept Ryan at a distance. “So, Quinones! Fill me in. Is she a prostitute or what?”

“Not even! She’s my next-door neighbor. I’m helping her come into her inner slut. We’ve got an understanding that makes me her master, her my slave. She will do whatever I tell her to.”

“Never once saw that in a Quinones. She your girlfriend?”

“No, just a fuck buddy. We’ve been friends for years.” Distant friends, but sure! “I don’t have much time I’m still on duty.” He stressed even as he noticed Monica skipping down the steps and into a large basement room. “Five minutes tops.”

“All good! Come on down and hang as long as you can. You can even leave her here and come back after another couple deliveries.”

“Maybe! I’ll think on it.” Ryan trailed Duncan down to the basement level. To the far end was an 80-inch widescreen HD TV. The football game was active the whole time. Its plays distracted the group numerous times even with Monica amongst them. Once everyone was downstairs Duncan offered a roll call of his friends, “That’s my scrawny cousin Rudy with the pizza boxes. You know Tyrell who brought your girl down.” Further pointing directed Ryan and Monica to their identities, “That’s his buddy Jerome, Rudy’s friend Colby, and my sparring partner Mark.” He then took a deep breath before getting further to the point. “Quinones filled me in some. Show us what you can do, Pizza Girl.”

Monica gnashed her teeth before stepping over to squeeze Duncan’s bicep with a glint of awe. She then jumps back biting her lower lip. “It’s so big!” That brought on chuckles.

“They don’t bite. Go for it.” Duncan mused, tensing his muscles into swelling up for her.

She shook her head hesitantly for effect, mainly for Ryan’s benefit. Not only was Duncan a foot taller or more but he looked devious. Just her type!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.