Monica Gift - Cover

Monica Gift

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 1: Open Season

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 1: Open Season - Monica Gift was always a nympho. Her namesake a gift to all men. Drop dead gorgeous but playing both sides of the spectrum, she could be the quiet nerd or the slut all men craved. Her Jekyll and Hyde persona was what made her so desirable. Growing up far too fast the beautiful high school student meant to create an empire based on lust. Give guys what they wanted, putty in her hands. Barely legal, she had their attention long before. In more ways than one. "Who wants some? That many! Yesssss!"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

ch-1-sol-monica-gift-01-monica-2.jpg

Monica Gift was barely eighteen by a week and two days. With long dark brown hair and piercing green eyes she was the envy of every girl in her upcoming graduating class. Those that noticed her that is. Her thick rimmed glasses made her appear nerdy to some, but she loved the geek look even if she was the furthest thing from it. She did own contacts, now and then she wore those to get noticed more. Always noticed mind you, but without the glasses she was Goddess level sexy. She often laughed that she was Wonder Woman. Diana Prince with the glasses, hot ass Amazon without. Guys tended to agree and hope she might tie them up with her magic lasso.

Petite in build, weighing barely 110 pounds and standing at 5’3 she maintained the stares of every guy alive. Those that noticed. She played naïve and introverted most days. Solely by choice to mess with their heads. If they only knew the true Monica. Her perfect smile was a favorite to those she shared them with. Her equally perfect flesh of a golden hue added to her charm. She was a dream come true. When she let them notice. Drabby clothes one day, something sexy the next. Jekyll and Hyde syndrome!

Silky legs that led to painted toenails of bright pink, her almost always chosen color, she was a girly girl inside and out. Complimenting her body were a pair of massive 36D breasts. Round smoky areolas contained staggeringly daring nipples that refused to ever go down. Her pussy perfection in its bright pink recesses was shrouded by narrow lips. The finest of landing strips leading into Paradise Island. Zero tan lines due to a wide-open unshaded backyard, she dominated the property whenever she could get away with laying out nude. Pretty often when her parents Aaron and Charlotte were seldom home on weekends. Their jobs often kept them busy. Aaron his own software business, Charlotte an antiques expert who loved shopping for deals. Monica’s life was pretty much her own to live. The Jenna Ortega lookalike knew she had it all. She would make them notice. It was long overdue.

A loner by choice led to many adventures of secrecy. She loved the thrill of exhibition. The risk of being seen. Worshipped. Drooled over. It consumed her life. More so as the months go by. Since age fifteen she discovered her desire for freedom, wanting to be observed by any who might strike her fancy. Yet, she never truly exhibited it in depth until the eve of her sixteenth birthday. One special night indeed. This particular night her neighbors viewed her masturbating while her parents were out for the evening. Every weekend they had active plans. This gave her plenty of free time to be mischievous. Oh, yes there were boys. She got off letting her neighbor men see her getting hammered in her very own bed. Houses were close enough that her next-door neighbor’s upstairs windows provided the perfect angles to see her. She would leave her bedroom window wide open, her curtains billowing in the breeze in the weeks thereafter. The lights brightly displaying every inch of her body. Her toys were few at first but widely used. Boys when they were bold enough. Her voice echoing through many a night.

For years now her neighbor Ryan Quinones and his friends would sit in the dark observing her. She knew they were there in the living room of Ryan’s home, or upstairs in his bedroom looking down. What they didn’t know was that Ryan’s own father also observed her from his upstairs bedroom window which was by far the best seat in the house. She ignored them, letting them think she and her boys, her toys, were all alone in the world.

As the last month or so went by her shows became more often. Her neighbors becoming more and more friendly toward her. Ryan and his buddies Shane and Holden would even walk her home but never quite had the balls to hit on her. She preferred older boys anyway. Even at fifteen she dared to fuck twenty-one-year-old guys from around the surrounding towns. Meeting many uptown on the square where the Summersby youth flocked on weekends. That is until Ryan and the boys recently got cars and jobs that changed their world. Now she tended to walk home from school alone. It was odd, like Ryan and his compadres, the youth of Summersby seemed too shy to hit on her. Even more shy to admit watching her for fear that she might run from them. She was out of their league in their naïve minds.

Ryan’s father and his own set of friends would sneak about in the dark to capture her moans of pleasure. Fortunately, Ryan’s father Brock Quinones was a widow. There was no wife nor girlfriend to be unfaithful toward. He just raised his two boys. Ryan still at home, Kyle off at college in Tallahassee.

Brock would keep his eyes glued to her bedroom below every chance he could in hopes to see more of her. She even caught him jerking off a number of times. She would escalate her cries of ecstasy to accommodate him. Then act as if she never knew he was there. Ryan and Holden had even gone as far as to take a kitchen chair to stand on outside her bedroom window. The distance between they and she was only 12 feet. She saw their silhouettes, heard their barely audible whispers. Let them enjoy me, she would squeal in delight.

On yet another occasion she spotted Brock upstairs videotaping her with a camcorder. She gave him her best show yet. Every hole abused! Even at fifteen she was fascinated by her anus. Nowadays, going so far as having a dildo in her pussy and a vibrator in her ass. That show was recent, only a week ago. They never touched her. It was purely for show. Neither party objected. She felt safe that they would keep their distance. Even though she would not have objected if they had climbed in through her window and taken her. Still, the show would forever go on.

Now that eighteen had snuck up on her she was a legal option, not that she ever stressed over that. Most boys, most men, did not give a shit how old she really was. It was consensual. Even if she had only been eighteen for a mere week and a quarter now at least it settled a few nerves on her future lover’s part. Odd that she resisted any real boyfriend, preferring variety. In her mind it was time to up the games. She recalled a few weeks back that Ryan had become a pizza delivery driver. This lonely Friday night would become a test of his longstanding desires. While not once in knowing one another did she hint that he could sleep with her, Monica did indeed think of Ryan. He had shot up like a weed and was pretty stud these days. Nothing like his brother Kyle though, now Kyle, Monica wanted bad. The problem with Kyle being in college meant a month in between visits. It never failed, Monica had a date or hookup when Kyle did decide to show. Such is life!

Monica had been running around in her underwear which consisted of a bright red set of lacey bra and G-string. This strolling about the house led to every light on, every window open. She even noticed that cars driving by her home were moving slower or better yet coming to a halt just to capture a glance. She loved it.

This night she knew there was no chance of her parents coming home. They had flown to Vegas for their anniversary. Monica had no other family in town. The few boyfriends she had procured over the years were long gone. She dated occasionally but usually lost interest quickly. She loved sex but she preferred the teasing more. Most ex-boyfriends were shy and a little too reserved to meet her inner demons. Not only that but most were too old to just show up here and risk her parent’s wrath. It would take a text invitation to lure out the selection process. In her mind she needed lovers closer to home. No car of her own it was tiresome relying on others to drive long distances to see her. Hottest pussy in smalltown Florida or not. Her thrill ride needed a jumpstart, a more rooted in town approach in making men desire her.

If all went right, tonight Ryan would get an eye full up close. Pending on his actions she might be persuaded to increase her erotic impulses. As often as Ryan, his father, his friends had fantasized over her she knew they wanted more but just couldn’t go for it. “Fine! I’ll make the first move. Slackers!”

Dialing the pizza parlor that Ryan worked at she proceeded to order a large cheese pizza and a bottled water. Once on the phone though, she realized it would sound like a set up rather than a surprise if she requested, he deliver it. Fidgeting she decided the risk was that much more fun. If it wasn’t Ryan, it would most likely be another boy. She bit her nail smiling over the possibilities, she had no clue who else worked for that particular pizza parlor. Guys from school had jobs too so maybe one of them. There were a few hot guys that she teased but not once fucked. That needed to change. Monica really didn’t care who saw her. She just wanted to be seen. Possibly more!

Hanging up she decided to jump on her laptop computer and get online. Entering a chatroom, she quickly got overwhelmed by the male obsession. After ten minutes, she turned on the interior webcam and let seven men see her in her bra and panties. Prompted by several to stand up and show off her body she complied. Giggling she caressed her body front and back, patting her butt cheeks for her own pleasure. “Maybe I should become a Chaturbate floosy. Naaa! Privacy would suck with mom home during the week unless she’s antiquing with friends. Dad probably wouldn’t care, it’s not like he hasn’t seen me run around in my undies here. Heck, if I let him, he’d probably ask for lap dances.” She snickered. “I’m good in this chatroom for now. It amazes me the web still has these; things are more Twitter and Instagram these days. Even more, these guys watching me have no idea how old I am. I may be 18 but I look 16 still. It might be hilarious to tell them I’m really 15. That might get me into trouble though. Better do shit in person.”

This display led to crushing her 36D tits together and dipping her fingers below the upper hem of her G-string in full view of her admirers. Before long, her bra came off and her breasts were allowed to breath. She moved her hands away and let her tits dance about for the men ogling her from God knows where.

As she eyed the clock, she knew her pizza should be here any minute. She told her viewers that she had ordered a pizza. The dares went out immediately to answer the door naked. She smirked to her thoughts.

“Not my first time doing that, but they don’t know the truth.” She processed her temptations, “Already planned on it guys.”

Seeing a car pull up on the street out front she noted a glowing pizza sign on the roof. Hearing footsteps she remained calm until she heard the doorbell. Poising a finger to her viewers she turned the camera to face the door then jumped up and prowled toward the entry in only her G-string. Her beautifully sculpted ass dancing with each step.

At the door stood not only her neighbor Ryan but his friends Holden and Shane. The appearance of all three caught her off guard. She had left the front door open, so only a thin screen door stood between they and herself. She remained smiling and proud as her perky tits stared them in the eyes.

“Holy shit! Hey Ryan. I didn’t know you delivered pizza.” She bounced in step. Her lie intentional.

“Wow! Totally didn’t see this coming. I’m training Holden and Shane as backup drivers.” He grew intimidated suddenly. All three were blushing, yet, with greedy eyes. Eighteen-year-old boys were prone to that behavior. Well, almost eighteen, technically Holden and Shane were two months from legal. Who cares!

“So cool. I need to grab my money. You can step inside, I won’t bite.” Monica twists on her left heel and wiggles away toward her clutch purse, strategically placed on her sofa. The second she had turned away the boys were entering the door behind her. They refused to let her out of their sight. So distracted by her stunning body and the aroma of perfume they hadn’t noticed the laptop cam watching the whole scene.

“How much was the pizza again?” She bent over in front of them to pick up her wallet from the seat cushion. The G-strings micro thin strap vanished between her ass cheeks and easily displayed a barely covered clam shaped pussy. They could even see her stunning anal cavity. After nobody offered a price, she stood up and turned around to face them. They were mesmerized and dumbfounded all at once. Her eyes sparkled at their trembling reactions. Their affixed eyes made her wet as hell.

“Umm? How much do I owe you guys?” She giggled.

Holden looked at the side of the pizza box in its red leather warmer, “F-f-fourteen dollars and forget the cents. Holy crap Monica!”

“Pizza is free if you dance for us.” Shane smirked trying to be bold.

Her eyes brighten up, “Oh, really? Umm! Seriously?”

Ryan turned pale, “Sure! I’ll pay for it if you dance for us.”

Holden hisses, “Hell, I’ll bring you three more pizzas if you dance for us.”

Brightly smiling she hears her computer going wild with pings. She grits her teeth playfully, “Give me a minute, okay.” She then sits down on the sofa and turns her laptop to face her better. The boys realized they were being watched after noticing the tiny webcam box open on her screen. The discovery led the boys to look at each other with bulging eye sockets. While in awe of their unfortunate capture Monica types to three viewers then reads more boxes.

“I told them what you want me to do. My friends online want me to dance for my dinner. I guess I have too. Do you mind if they watch too?” The boys shrug amongst themselves as a collective, it didn’t really matter as long as they got their desire fulfilled. Finally, in a vocalized agreement they nodded. Patting her sofa cushions on both sides of her she says, “You can sit down. I’ll put some music on.”

Standing up she moves to her living room stereo and puts in a mixed CD of metal music. Nothing too aggressive but hard beats still the same. Once the music begins to play, she moves around her coffee table and shoves it out her way to give herself room. She then adjusts her laptop for the perfect angles.

“Here goes. You guys ready?”

Ryan almost laughs, “I’ve been ready for two years now.” He had, had an unspoken crush on her for that long.

Monica leans over and whispers while looking him straight in the eye, “I know. I’ve caught you guys watching me since I started leaving my window open three years ago. So, two years is a lie.” A tongue razz made him shrink. “Did you really think I never knew?” Busted, the boys chuckle uneasily as she stands up discarding her glasses onto the loveseat to the right of her. Monica then slowly dances about with her hands in her hair.

“If you knew, why didn’t you say something?” Ryan grimaces.

“Maybe I liked turning you guys on. Trust me knowing you were watching really turned me on.” She winks. “I hope you liked seeing me with other guys. I guarantee that will happen a whole lot more often. Heck, if you’re nice you can come inside like right now and watch me get laid. Why stand on a table chair to see me.” She laughed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.