Stud Conquers the World Book 4: The Slut Wife and the Naugh - Cover

Stud Conquers the World Book 4: The Slut Wife and the Naugh

Copyright© 2022 by mypenname3000

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Zach has found the naughty wife, but his twin sister has her own wicked plans that he might not like.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Magic   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Susannah Augustine

I sat on the couch, reading from the bible, when the door opened and Mother returned from her mission. I closed the book and rose, wearing a pink bra and panties. Dad—well, he was my step-father in reality—was upstairs staying out of our way.

There were so many new revelations. My mother was not the saintly woman I thought she was. She was a loose woman who cuckolded her husband every chance she got. Now she served Zach, my husband and my half-brother. That made our connection even deeper. Heaven had arranged things to be perfect for him to change the world.

Mother’s blonde hair fell around her face. She wore a conservative dress that belied her true nature. You would never think she was a new Jezebel from how she looked. She saw me and quivered in place, her cheeks flushed.

“You have Charles’s seed?” I asked.

“Yes, Mistress,” Mother said, bowing her head. She understood her place when we were alone. I was Zach’s wife. She was his concubine. His whore. “I have Charles’s cum in my pussy and asshole.”

“Collect it,” I said. “The vials are waiting in the downstairs bathroom. Return so that I may punish you.”

“Yes, Mistress,” Mother moaned.

She had “allowed” Charles to seduce her. The boy thought whatever dark magics made women fawn over him had worked on my mother. She had played the role of the harlot well. She had walked into his home and done such unspeakable things with him.

Yes, she did it on Zach’s orders, but she still had let another man touch her. I could not let that stand. She needed to be punished. It was exciting dominating her like Sable dominated me. A wicked thrill to switch between these extremes of lesbian passion.

All part of my role as Zach’s wife and what the angels intended of me. I was just following the Lord’s will by acting this way. It was my reward to derive such pleasure from it. The Lord was always generous to those who obeyed Him.

Mother emerged in a few minutes naked. Her breasts, as big as my own, swayed back and forth. She was a curvy woman. A more mature version of myself. My cunt clenched at the sight of her boobs bouncing and swaying. Incest was a sin unless the Lord said otherwise.

I was so lucky all the delights I was permitted to enjoy by being Zach’s wife and one of his four women. I quivered as Mother set the vials down then glanced at Daddy’s belt sitting on the couch. With a shiver, she knelt without being commanded.

“I need to be punished,” she moaned. “I came and came with Charles. He gave me pleasure. I was too much of a whore to fake it.”

“Yes, you are,” I purred. “That is why Zach needs you, but it’s not your place to cum and cum on another man’s cock even if he ordered you to fuck him.”

“No, Mistress,” Mom moaned, wiggling her rump back and forth.

She was such a sexy thing. My pussy soaked my panties as I picked up the belt. It was thick and made of leather. The scent of it filled my nose. That masculine scent of strength and domination. It reminded me so much of Zach.

He couldn’t be here, so I had to discipline my mother for him. I had to make sure she was spanked hard. She needed to be disciplined for how she acted. A hot shiver ran through me. I licked my lips, my heart on fire.

I wiggled my hips back and forth as I drew back my arm. I held the belt by the buckle—I didn’t want to permanently injure her and scar that plump ass—and swung. The belt hissed through the air and struck her across both butt-cheeks.

CRACK!

The sound sent a hot shiver racing through my body. My pussy clenched at this moment. A wave of heat surged through me. I loved this so much. I groaned, my pussy on fire right now. This was so delicious to spank her. I wanted to make her ass glow.

A bright, red welt blossomed across Mother’s rump. She groaned with pain and delight. Her shaved cunt dripped with her excitement. This turned her on. I licked my lips, wanting to touch my own pussy, but I resisted.

I drew back the whip and swung.

CRACK!

“Oh, yes!” Mother moaned, her back arching as her welted asscheeks clenched. “That’s what I need. I’m such a bad, bad mommy and concubine! Spank me, Mistress!”

CRACK!

She howled in pain. Tears sprang up in her blue eyes. Her blonde hair danced as another wave of heat rushed through me. Three red lines striped her rump, crisscrossing each other. She shuddered, pussy cream running down her snatch.

“Oh, I love that you’re my mistress,” whimpered Mother. “My sexy daughter has to keep me in line!”

“When Zach is not here, that’s my job,” I said, relishing it. I swung the belt again.

CRACK!

“I will make sure you’re punished, Mother!” I said, my voice so throaty with my lust.

“Yes, yes, yes! You’re such a good and loving daughter. Oh, yes, yes, whip me! I enjoyed that disgusting worm’s dick too much!”

CRACK!

“I’m such a dirty whore, Mistress!”

CRACK!

“Filthy!”

“Yes!” I moaned, my pussy soaking my panties. “Oh, Mother, you were so naughty tonight. Do you know how wet that makes me? How exciting it is to punish you?”

“Yes, Mistress,” she moaned, wiggling that ass at me. Tears ran down her cheeks. “As wet as it makes me!”

The tart scent of her pussy filled my nose. I breathed it in and groaned in delight.

CRACK!

“So wet,” I moaned, throwing the belt down. “Eat me out! Make your daughter cum, you dirty, naughty mommy!”

“Yes, Mistress,” she moaned, turning around. I loved the tear stains. Her mascara had run, leaving black streaks. She slid her hands up my thighs and reached the waistband of my panties. “Mmm, I’ll make you explode. My little girl deserves that for being such a loving and supportive wife to my Master. I love him, Mistress. I do.”

“I know,” I said. “But you’re a whore, so you couldn’t help being naughty.”

Real pain flicked across her face. “I hated being touched by Charles and loved it. He excited me, and that made me feel so dirty. But I feel so much cleaner now.”

“Let my pussy juices drown you and wash away your sins,” I moaned as she pulled down my panties.

Gratitude shown in Mother’s eyes. “Thank you.”

I smiled at her as she rolled my underwear off my hips and down my thighs. I was glad to help restore her happiness. She had done this foul act for Zach. To help him and deal with his enemy who had come here to attack him.

I stepped out of my panties and grabbed the back of Mother’s hair. I gripped her blonde tresses, nearly the same hue as my own, and pulled her into my furred muff. She nuzzled into my cunt and licked at me.

I shuddered as she tongued my cunt. She flicked her tongue over my folds. It felt so naughty having her doing that. My eyes squeezed shut as she licked at me with passion. She tongued me with all that she had.

I squirmed there from side to side, wanting her to just thrust her tongue deep into me. I ached for her to swirl around in me and make me burst. That would be perfect. She licked at my petals, though. Teasing me.

The sweet aroma of my pussy filled my nose as Mother feasted on me.

I groaned, my face twisting with delight as her tongue plunged into me. She danced it around in my cunt. I loved how she licked at me. How she swirled around in me. It was an incredible rush to have this bliss rushing through me.

“Oh, Mother,” I moaned, loving her tongue in me. “That’s it. That’s how you have to eat me out. You need to devour me.”

She wicked at me and flicked her tongue through my folds. I pulled off my bra, freeing my big boobs. They jiggled as she swirled her tongue around in me and drove me wild. I groaned, enjoying every last second of her licking.

Her lapping.

She stirred me up with that wicked tongue of hers. I loved how she did it. This was just such a perfect moment. I enjoyed every last second of her swirling around in me. I quivered, my pussy clenching down on her swirling tongue.

“Yes, yes, yes,” I moaned. “Oh, Lord, that’s so good. That’s just amazing. Fuck, fuck, fuck!”

She danced her tongue around in me and drove me wild. This was an incredible moment to enjoy. It was an outstanding rush to have her flicking her tongue in me. I shuddered at the joy of this moment. This bliss of it.

She grabbed my rump, pulling my furred muff tight against her mouth. She thrust her tongue into me and really swirled it around in me. She drove me wild with her tongue, swelling my orgasm. I would drown her in my pussy juices.

Wash away the naughty deeds she did. I would redeem her with my cunt cream.

My eyes rolled back in my head as she danced her tongue around in my snatch. It was a fantastic thrill. She brought me closer and closer to cumming. She knew what she was doing. Her fingers dug into my rump.

Then they dipped into my butt-crack.

“You dirty mommy!” I moaned as she slid down and down to my butt-crack and found my asshole. She stroked my puckered backdoor.

“Mmm,” she purred. “I am so dirty!”

She thrust her fingers against my asshole as her tongue slid up to my clit. She stroked around my bud and sent such a naughty shiver through me. My anal ring widened and widened, swallowing her digits. They slid into my backdoor.

I groaned in delight as she worked her digits deeper and deeper into my asshole. She wiggled them about in me. It was a hot moment to feel her wiggling them about in me. I shuddered as she did that. Then she thrust them in and out of me.

I groaned as she churned me up. She plunged her digits into my asshole with such force. I quivered in delight as she worked them in and out of me. She drove me wild with her hot plunges. It was an incredible thrill.

“Mommy!” I whimpered as she suckled on my clit and fingered my asshole. “You’re so naughty ... I ... I ... Yes!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.